No Penetration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"STOP!"

Matt froze wondering what the hell was wrong this time and saw Stacy jump off his lap. She jerked Amy from on top of Phil's body and the two watched the TV while their dresses fell down over their naked butts. "Here it is.....ready?"

"Yes," Amy giggled. Suddenly both shouted the song and started dancing around.

"LOOK AT ME I'M SANDRA DEE! LOUSY WITH VIRGINITY!"

Stacy laughed and lifted Amy's dress showing her red and throbbing pussy. "HEY!"

Stacy lifted her own dress and walked towards Matt.

"I DON'T DRINK...I SWEAR I DON'T RAT MY HAIR..."

She fluffed her golden pubes and giggled.

She faked a slap at him and continued singing.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY PAWS OFF MY SILKY DRAWS WOULD YOU PULL THAT CRAP WITH ANNETTE?"

Amy tried to keep singing but it was too dam funny. She moved back next to Phil as Stacy pulled off her dress and bra. Naked she wiggled her hips and danced again at Matt finishing the song.

"ELVIS, ELVIS LET ME BE KEEP THAT PELVIS AWAY FROM ME!

She dropped to her knees between his and quickly withdrew his hard-on.

"JUST KEEP YOUR COOL NOW YOU'RE STARTING TO DROOL......

She licked the damp tip and giggled.

"HEY FONGUL! I'M NOT SANDRA DEE!" Her eyes twinkled at Matt when her lips opened wide and sucked his entire cock inside.

"OH GOD SHE"S SUCKING MY HUSBAND!" Amy gasped. "I've got to get closer."

"HEY!" Phil yelled as Amy slid across the sofa until she was next to Matt's body. Her face leaned closer to watch as Stacy masterfully gave Matt his first blow job. She didn't acknowledge Phil when he moved behind her and pulled off her dress or when her bra joined it on the floor. Even naked she didn't blink when Phil moved between her knees and opened them up. She didn't move until his tongue dashed into her hot and needing sex. "OH YES.......YES.....YES!"

The movie was completely forgotten. A naked Amy and a naked Matt sat side by side on the sofa as Phil and Stacy gave them experienced and delightful oral sex.

Amy's hands held Phil's mouth tight against her moist folds as she watched and learned Stacy's cock-sucking techniques. She and Stacy realized that since it was his first blowjob he wouldn't last long but Stacy teased and released....teased and released. Meanwhile Phil's tongue was flicking and sucking on Amy's clitty until her ass lifted almost a foot upward.

Matt was ready to explode not only because of Stacy's lips but because he was watching his brother eating out his wife's pussy. He heard Amy's moans and turned his head towards her to kiss her ear. "Cum baby cum. Let's cum together."

"Ahhh," Amy moaned hearing her husband's words. She turned and stared into his eyes as their bodies both exploded into many tiny pieces.

"NOW!" Amy screamed. Her mouth moved quickly to Matt's and their tongues licked and tasted until he pulled his mouth away.

"PULL OFF STACY.....I'M CUMING!" But Stacy's lips locked airtight and didn't allow a hot flaming drop to escape.

Stacy gulped and gulped until he was empty and then wiped off her lips. Both Phil and she were still unsatisfied but didn't want to spook the two younger ones.

"I've gotta go to the bathroom," Amy said knowing she needed to dry off between her legs. "Come with me," she said to Matt.

Stacy and Phil sat down in their place and watched the two naked bodies walk down the hallway. When the door closed Phil asked, "What do you think?"

Stacy smiled at him. "You want her to suck your cock."

"The thought entered my mind," he grinned. The same subject was being discussed in the bathroom.

*****

"God that was so good," Amy whispered as she rubbed some tissue onto her damp and satisfied slit. "Did you like your first blowjob?"

"Yes," he smiled seeing his brother's finger marks on her tender white buttocks. "We need to take care of them now."

"I know," Amy said taking a deep breath. "Do you care if I......if I.....you know."

"Stacy did give me my first blowjob so I guess its only fair," Matt grinned. He leaned over and lightly kissed her lips and then whispered, "Are you going to swallow?"

"I don't t think I can," Amy whispered back. "Do you think he will mind?"

Matt moved his right index finger into her mouth and then she started to suck on it as he moved it in and out. "I think he will be more than happy to just feel your lips on him."

Amy closed her eyes and pretended that Matt's finger was Phil's cock. Her tongue licked and teased the tip when it moved out and then her lips opened wide to engulf the whole finger. She pulled her lips off, "I'm ready." She turned towards the door but Matt stopped her.

"Did you take off Stacy's panties and kiss her pussy?"

"She told you?"

"Yes."

Amy smiled and turned to open the door. "Yes. Maybe I'll do it again."

"Fuck," Matt said as he watched her cute little ass walk out of the bathroom. What happened to his innocent wife?

Amy moved into the den first and saw the two on the sofa masturbating. She stopped because she had never seen anyone else touching themselves. It was Stacy who saw her first.

"We were wondering if you were coming back," Stacy grinned without stopping her fingers.

Amy felt Matt's body press up against her back. "We still owe you."

Phil grinned. "Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Uh..huh," Amy giggled before walking in front of Phil's knees. She waited until Matt did the same and then they both moved down onto their knees at the same time. They grabbed the knees and then pushed outward.

Matt watched Stacy's wonderful yellow rose open its pedals and Amy got a very good look at Phil's balls. They placed tiny kisses up the insides of their thighs until Matt's tongue licked into Stacy's dampness.

"I hope I do OK," Amy teased in her little girl voice. As her lips press into the taunt sac her fingers wrapped around his cock and then held it straight upward. Seconds later her moist and hot tongue licked up the underside until it crossed over onto the red pulsating crown. She tasted pre-cum for the first time and then opened her tiny mouth.

"OH GOD!" Phil groaned when he saw his mushroom head disappear into her virgin lips. Knowing that it was her first time caused him extra excitement.

Amy heard his cry of pleasure and looked up into his stress filled pleasured face. She then realized how much power a woman had over a man with his penis in her mouth. She made tiny circle around the tip with her tongue before she lifted her body and pulled his cock straight into her lips. She managed to get almost three more inches inside before she gagged.

Stacy was watching as Amy swallowed too much and pulled off to cough. "Go slow. It's not a race." Meanwhile her fingers were holding open her inner lips giving Matt a very pink and very deep target.

Amy smiled and resumed her first time pleasuring. She nibbled and licked up and down the sides before again taking a few inches inside. This time her head rose and fell until Phil was once again moaning and trying to prevent the inevitable.

Stacy's eyes were on the large mirror they had mounted that morning on the wall directly across from the sofa they were on. It was her idea to be able to see the whole scene but neither thought that they would be looking at the bare asses of Matt and Amy as they provided oral pleasures. As Matt's tongue fucked into her pussy she started talking dirty.

"Suck my pussy Matt. You are making me so wet."

Hearing the words only increased Phil's need to cum. "Oh Shit.....slow down...God it feels so......fucking good."

Amy giggled and instead of slowing down sped up. Her head bounced up and down until she heard his warning. "I'M CUMING.....AMY,"

It was a split second to make a decision but Amy knew she had to do it. Her eyes opened when his first explosion rattled her teeth and then the second one to bellow out her cheeks. She quickly swallowed before the third and forth blast hit.

"FUCK SHE SWALLOWED IT!" Stacy laughed.

Matt pulled his lips away and turned to see Amy wipe off some escaping white spunk from her chin and then licked the rest from her lower lip. She smiled at him and then moved her lips back to clean up anything left on his pink stick.

"Back to work," Stacy said as she twisted Matt's face back to his task. Her eyes closed and her head fell back as he worked and worked on her clitty. Almost a minute later she climaxed. "NOW MATT.......NOW!"

After Stacy came and after Amy returned from the bathroom after rinsing her mouth the four sat on the sofa naked and uncaring. "This is so cool to be naked like this," Amy said. "I wish we knew about soft swing before." She reached down and pushed against Phil's soft noodle. "Are John and Paul the same size?"

"Yes," Stacy grinned. "But Paul is not circumcised."

Amy sat up. "He's not. Did you touch it?"

"No, I had Matt in the pool and Donna and Paul..." She stopped. "We didn't tell you."

"What?" Both Matt and Amy said together.

"We all fucked."

Amy almost fell off the sofa. "WHAT?"

Phil laughed. "No, we didn't fuck each other but we did fuck our spouses in front of each other."

"I guess that would be OK," Matt grinned hoping to see some couples actually fucking at the beach house. Then he got an idea. "Would you like to do it now?"

Amy looked at Phil and Stacy knowing they wanted to do it but she felt uneasy. "Let's talk about it first." She looked at the clock. "We have to pick up the kids anyway."

Being naked seemed to be OK but when they all stood and started putting on their clothes it was unnerving. Phil peeked as Amy pulled the thong up over her shaved lips and then as she covered her bare boobs. Getting dressed was as sexy and getting undressed because it was so private.

"Well goodnight," they all said at the door. Matt shook his brother's hand while the two women kissed with open mouths. "Uh honey," Matt said before pulling Amy away.

Amy giggled and then moved into Phil's arms. Their tongues tasted their own sex and their hands roamed all over each other's bodies one more time.

Meanwhile Stacy had her hand down the front of Matt's paths for one last feel. They frenched for another minute before Amy pulled Matt away. "We have to go. See you two at the beach house." *****

The beach weekend was five days away and all four couples were building their anxieties up rapidly each day. Sex was fantastic each night as they all imagined it was one or more of the others that they were sucking a fucking. As the weekend got closer the men, well let's just say, acted like men.

Donna was finishing her novel when Paul moved next to her on the love seat.

"Whacha doing?"

She looked over at him. "What do you think I'm doing?"

"Reading."

"Wow! I married such a smart man." She remembered the page number and closed the book. 'OK, what do you want?"

"Uh....I was thinking.......you know about this soft swing thing."

"And....."

"And, hell we will be touching, kissing and sucking so what's the big deal about..........you know...?"

Donna nodded. "We wondered just how many days it would take you guys before you tried to talk us into fucking."

"Uh...well..I mean....what's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal? How about we only fuck our spouse because we want to save that very special and very private act for the one we love?"

"So blowjobs are not special? We......I mean I don't know how you can separate the two."

"We," she grinned. "So you guys have been talking about getting us to go all the way this weekend."

Paul moved his fingers up and brushed over her hard nipple under her gown. "Yes, we.....I mean Phil and John feel that going all the way will make us all closer."

Donna put down the book and rubbed over his obvious hard-on. "So it won't bother you to see the other guys pounding my pussy with their hard cocks. It won't bother you to hear me screaming for their pricks to fuck me all night."

Paul had never heard her talk this dirty before. "Err....no."

She laughed. "Right. First of all we are not interested in doing it with another man right now. Maybe one day it might change but for now we are enjoying the touching and kissing that has gone from our lovemaking."

"OK, I was just asking," Paul said as she fondled his shaft.

"Besides there will be a lot of fucking this weekend but it will be between married couples. Of course that is after we all get each other so hot we can't stand it." She pulled out his cock and leaned over to lightly kiss the damp tip.

"Let's go to bed," Paul moaned.

But Donna moved her head back up and again picked up her book. "No, we women have agreed no sex again until the weekend. We want you guys to be nice and hard for us."

*****

With Amy and Matt it was somewhat different. Inexperienced Amy had gotten a taste of another man and another woman. Plus she had experienced John's crown inside her inner lips.

The boys were in bed and at 10PM so Amy took Matt to their bedroom. She watched as he undressed and then pulled him by his love handle to the bed where she sat down and started kissing and licking it.

"Oh shit Amy. That feels so.....oh."

Amy grinned and then swallowed almost every inch before she pulled off and slowly started jerking him off. "At the beach house you can bet the men will be trying to fuck us."

"No we have all.....agreed.." Matt moaned.

"So if Stacy or Donna opened their legs for you then you won't do it. You won't fuck them."

Matt was confused thinking she was testing him. "No of course not. I promise you I won't."

Amy continued touching and periodic licking and sucking. "What if it just slips in?" Her lips opened and pretended to be a vagina.

"Oh God."

Amy moved her lips off. "When we were in the pool John pushed it in slightly but not the whole crown. It was an accident."

"Fuck Amy. He put it inside?"

"No not really inside but it was enough for me to.....don't be mad."

"What?"

"Promise me you won't be mad."

"I promise."

"I wanted him to do it. John was the one who pulled away not me."

"You..you were going to let him fuck you."

"At that moment yes," Amy said seeing him getting more and more upset. "You promised."

"So you want to fuck John."

"Not just John. I mean I've wondered how it would be with any of them. But only if you and the other guys wife agrees."

"Jesus Amy a few weeks ago we were only doing it one way and now you want to fuck another guy and you even kissed Stacy's pussy the other night. What the fuck is going on?"

"I don't agree!" He said loudly before pulling his cock from her hand. "Maybe we shouldn't go to the beach. I'm not sure if I can trust you." He turned and walked out.

"Matt wait!"

*****

The Beach House

***** As it worked out only Amy, Matt, John and Susan were able to make it on Friday. Phil, Stacy, Paul and Donna were driving in on Saturday morning. Amy and Matt were at the beach house a few hours before John and Susan arrived.

"Wow!" John exclaimed when he entered the two story home set high on piles. "You didn't tell me that the house is actually on the beach." He shook Matt's hand and then hugged Amy hard into his body. They didn't kiss.

Matt too was shy with Susan but not shy enough to prevent him from pressing his chest into her large mounds. He had seen her bare tits in the pool but was not really that close. Since they were the only two staying that night he knew he was going to have a good time with them.

"Since you are first you get to pick out your bedroom," Amy grinned. She was extremely happy that John was the one staying the first night.

John and Susan picked out the bedroom close to Amy and Matt's room and took a few minutes to unpack before walking back down to the large den. "I'm starving," Susan said.

"Good," Amy smiled. "We have pizza on its way. It should be here in twenty minutes."

Matt tried but couldn't keep his eyes off of Susan's chest. After years with Amy's little titties he was anxious to get at Susan's however they all were too shy to just suggest messing around. It was Susan who got it started. "Maybe Matt could show me the beach real quickly."

Matt gulped and Amy and John smiled because they knew it would separate them and give them a few minutes alone. "Uh sure." He stood and held the door open for Susan to lead the way.

Amy turned and looked out the side window making sure the two were far enough away. She turned back to John. "So, are you going to be bad again?"

John stood and moved next to her on the sofa. "It all depends on your definition of bad," he smiled. His arm moved around her shoulders as he lowered his lips to hers. A few seconds later their tongues mixed, mingled and mashed together.

*****

Susan and Matt hurried down through the sand dunes until they saw the breaking surf. "This is so beautiful," she said standing as he moved up behind her. She felt his hands land on the sides of her hips and then reached down to pull them around to the front.

"You haven't stopped looking at them since I arrived so you might as well touch them," she giggled. Her hands opened his fingers and guided them up until they cupped her massive boobs. As he gently squeezed and fondled them she pressed her ass back into his hard front.

When Susan's head fell back onto his shoulder Matt began to nibble at her tender neck. He could feel her hard nipples pressing into his palm and wished they had enough time to do more. "Maybe later when the sun goes down we can go skinny-dipping?" Susan whispered. She then pulled his fingers from her breasts and turned to press her front into his. Their lips opened and their tongues rushed out to meet.

*****

John's hand moved down to cup and fondle Amy's cute little ass like he had already done in the pool. Through the thin shorts he could feel the strap of her thong and wondered what color it was.

Amy was now possessed with lust. She had been thinking about nothing but being with these men so now with Matt at the beach she let loose. Her lips moved away from his as she licked and kissed down over his chin to his neck.

"Umm..." John moaned feeling her lips make it to the top of his polo shirt. She kissed down between the two buttons but then had to pull up his shirt to get to his chest and tiny hard nipples. "Can I do that to you?" He laughed while her mouth sucked back and forth from nipple to nipple.

"Yes," Amy giggled before moving up and back against the sofa. After pulling the shirt up over her tiny black bra she quickly released the front clasp and displayed her petite puffs. Seconds later he had her left nipple engulfed and was fondling the other one with his right fingers. It was then the pizza man rang the bell.

"Shit," John groaned. He pulled back to allow her to quickly cover her little titties and to get the money. "Do you want some cash?"

She smiled. "For the pizza or for my favors?" She was kidding but he didn't let it go.

"Definitely your favors," he grinned.

"Hold that thought," she smiled. Amy opened the door and handed him the two pizza boxes. She paid the young pizza girl and closed the door. After putting the pizza on the table she turned and smiled. "So how much am I worth?"

"What are you offering?"

Amy's eyes rolled around. "Well you've already seen my boobs and kissed them. So, I guess my ass and my," she hesitated. "My pussy."

John being fairly well off pulled out his wallet. "Twenty for your ass and......" he pulled out two more twenties. "Forty for your pussy."

Amy moved and looked out the window to see Matt and Susan about 100 yards from the house heading their way. She grabbed twenty and while facing the window pushed down her shorts and thong showing him her ivory buttocks.

"Wow," John said. He had not really seen it that good in the pool and now it was inches in front of his face. His right hand cupped it but she pulled away.