No Phone, TV, Wi-Fi, or Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason and Jessica must obey the house rules of a curfew.
5.1k words
3.86
39.7k
79
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If they wanted to continue living with their mother rent free, Jason and his sister, Jessica, must obey the house rules originally set in place by their father.

Phones, computers, and television were not allowed after lights out. Suffice to write, an unspoken law, sex was never allowed in their house either. Yet, after accidentally seeing his mother, Anne, topless and his sister, Jessica, naked, masturbating himself while imagining having sex with them, Jason was horny.

Sexually frustrated with nothing left for him to do, out of utter boredom, and taking his exhibitionism to an extreme, returning the favor of their exhibitionism with his exhibitionisms, Jason deliberately exposed himself to his mother and to his sister. Then, when they looked, stared, and didn't look away, he not only showed him his naked prick but also, he made the next forbidden, sexual move. With his them making the first move by flashing him their nearly, naked body through their sheer and sexy nightgowns, Jason made the next incestuous move by masturbating himself and ejaculating in front of them.

# # #

Wild in their age of sex, drugs, and rock and roll, finding religion and born again, as an example for their children to follow, Anne, and her husband, Larry, cleaned up their act and reformed themselves after they married. Unlike other parents who allowed their children greater flexibility and freedom, their parents claimed that the house rules were there for their own good and that they'd thank them one day for keeping them safe and protecting them from harm. Jason and Jessica's mother and father exerted stricter parental control over their children, especially for someone their ages.

With their father stationed overseas, both born out of wedlock when home on leave, nineteen-year-old Jason and his eighteen-year-old sister had limited freedom, an understatement. Unlike their sexually promiscuous mother and their call to duty father joining the Marines at 18, literally, they couldn't do anything and/or go anywhere. As long as they still lived in their parent's house, even though their rules were unrealistic, unyielding, and impossible to live by, they had to live by their rules or leave. Even after their mother divorced their father, the unrealistic and too difficult to adhere to rules remained in place.

Unlike their friends who were out partying at all hours of the night and early morning, as if they were still children, they had a strict 9 pm curfews. As if they were prisoners in a penitentiary or enlisted in the military and slept in a barracks, not allowed to use their cellphones, computers, and/or televisions after bedtime, it was lights out at 10 pm. No matter what they wanted to do or where they wanted to go, as long as they were home by 9 pm and in bed by 10 pm, they didn't have a problem.

"There's nothing out there but trouble at that hour of the night," said his mother, Anne, a tall, slim, and shapely brunette with big tits, while playing the morally modest martyr of a mother. "You're safer here at home. There's no reason for you to go out when you have everything you need here."

With her a reformed, promiscuous whore, if anyone should understand young adults going out to drink, to get high, and to have sexual fun, she should. Yet, now that the shoe was on the other foot and she was the adult with two children, she knew the dangers that could befall them. She was lucky that all that happened to her was that she became pregnant with her first child at 18-years-old and pregnant with her second child at 19-years-old. Fortunately, instead of having an abortion, she married the father of her babies.

She smiled at her son who looked just like his father, a typical Marine. With his blonde, hair cut short, his squared off jaw, his broad, muscular shoulders, and his big, blue eyes, he could have modeled for a Marine recruitment poster. As if she spit her out, her daughter was a carbon copy of her. She had the body of a porn star and the face of a model. Tall and shapely slim, she had big breasts, long, brown hair, and big, brown eyes. A mankiller, she was as sexy as her mother still is at her age.

"Whatever you don't have and need, tell me and I'll get it for you," said Anne comfortably secure after receiving income from a trust fund when she turned 25-years-old and an inheritance from her parents after they died.

Not allowing them to attend sporting events, parties, movies, or even go out on dates that interfered with their bedtime curfews, they were forbidden to go anywhere and do anything. Their father, retired from the military, was just as strict as was their mother. With them both on the same controlling page, they were a formidable pair. Denying them any social interactions and sexual fun, they always had a reason to keep their children home with them.

"Be glad that you have a roof over your head, food to eat, and a safe place to sleep," said his father, Larry, while painting a bleak picture of the darkest side of humanity. "There are plenty of unemployed, angry, hungry, and desperately, violent homeless people roaming the streets, and they all have knives and guns. They'll murder you for a dollar. After they kill you, they'll steal whatever they can take from your dead body. They'll steal your money, your identification, your jewelry, your clothes, and your shoes."

# # #

Curtailing their social lives and their non-existent sex lives, with no phones, no TV, and no computers allowed after lights out, there was little that they could do but to masturbate and sleep. With sex not allowed under any circumstances, as if he lived in a monastery and she lived in a convent, Jason and Jessica were still both virgins. Out of the question, even though they were the only sexually available women and he was the only sexually available man, incestuous sex between a mother and son and/or a sister and her brother was deemed nasty and expressly forbidden.

Yet, no longer able to sexually control themselves, especially after erotically teasing one another by deliberately flashing one another bits and pieces of their nearly, naked bodies and their naked bodies, incestuous sex was inevitable. Unfortunately, other than masturbating themselves while alone in their rooms and/or having sex with one another, there were no other sexual outlets available to them. With them all horny and sexually frustrated, eventually, Jason had incestuous sex with his sister and Anne had forbidden sex with her son.

Suffice to write, with no late nights for them, their parents, and now only his mother, believed that she was protecting them from danger, saving them from harm, and saving them from themselves. Under the watchful, eagle eye of their mother, Jason didn't have the freedom to have a girlfriend and Jessica didn't have the freedom to have a boyfriend. Limited only to masturbating themselves when alone in their rooms, accomplishing the opposite of her intended purpose, Anne turned her children into horny, sexually frustrated, resentful, socially inept, sexually backward, and incestuously perverted, young adults.

With little to do to sexually entertain himself, alone in his room, Jason watched porn and masturbated himself while his sister read sexually salacious, romance novels. Out of pure sexual frustration, horniness, and boredom, and with his mother and sister continually and deliberately flashing him down nightgowns of their naked breasts and up nightgowns of their naked pussies, they drove him sexually mad with incestuous desire. Flashing them his erect cock while making his flashes appear accidental, he returned the favor of their deliberate exhibitionism with his deliberate exhibitionism.

Taking the next forbidden step to see how willing they'd be to having consensual sex with him, Jason tested his sexual boundaries. First on his mother and, then, on his sister, he flashed them his naked prick. As his perverted way to sexually satisfy himself, aching to be touched, stroked, sucked, and fucked, he deliberately exposed his throbbing and pulsating, erect, naked prick to his 39-year-old MILF of a mother. Then, he deliberately exposed himself to his 18-year-old sexy sister.

The first time flashing them, taking his exhibitionism to an extreme by exposing his erect, naked cock to them, he was as nervous as he was sexually excited flashing them. While wondering what their reactions would be to seeing his prick, he was curious to know if they'd look, stare, or look away. Needless to write, not only did they look but also, they stared. While wondering if they were as sexually attracted to him as he was clearly sexually attracted to them, flashing them his naked body was the only way to know their reactions to seeing him without his clothes.

Now, not an easy thing to do, he just needed to think of a way to make his flashes appear accidental and not wickedly perverted and deliberate. Always horny, and with his sexual freedom taken away from him, nudism, exhibitionism, and porn were his only sexual outlets. Tired of him drinking and cheating on her with other women, his mother divorced his father. Now that his father was no longer there to protect his mother and sister from Jason flashing them, giving him something to masturbate over, he was sexually excited to expose his naked prick to them.

# # #

With them never respecting his privacy by knocking on his closed, bedroom door, he decided to flash them his naked cock while masturbating himself. With his eyes closed and his headphones on, after barging in his bedroom without knocking, he hoped they'd stay to watch him cum. While hoping that they'd return the sexual favor by flashing him, he couldn't wait to flash them his erect, naked prick. While hoping that they'd return the sexual favor and allow him to catch them masturbating, he couldn't wait for them to catch him masturbating and cumming.

On numerous occasions, with him always masturbating, as if they were there at the right place and at the right time, when he heard them coming, he quickly stripped himself naked. While lying on his bed on his back, he deliberately allowed them to catch him stroking his cock and playing with his prick. With them continually in the habit of bursting in his bedroom without knocking, as soon as he heard them climbing the creaking stairs to his room, walking down the uncarpeted hall, and coming closer to his room, he readied himself by stroking himself to an erection.

Even though he knew that they were there watching him, while wearing his headphones and listening to his music, he pretended that he didn't hear them enter his bedroom. With his eyes closed, he pretended that he didn't see them enter his bedroom. Seemingly, with him in his own world, he pretended that he was unaware that they were even there in his room. Deliberately flashing them his naked prick, he pretended that he was unaware that they were watching him masturbating and cumming.

Playing his part as an exhibitionist, he wanted them to watch him masturbating. He wanted to hear and see him cumming. He laid back on his bed naked, stroked his prick, and masturbated himself for the sexual pleasure of himself and, hopefully, for his mother and his sister, too. As if he was alone in his bedroom, he continued stroking himself until he ejaculated a huge load of cum for them and in front of them. Never had he been as sexually excited cumming not only for his mother but also for his sister, too.

Not learning from her mistakes, instead of knocking the next time and the time after that, as if she wanted to catch her horny brother naked and stroking his prick again, his sister still didn't knock. She never knocked. As if she wanted to see his erect, naked prick again, instead of knocking and waiting for him to respond, she continually burst open his door and barged right inside of his bedroom.

As if hoping to catch him by surprise, his mother was just as bad. She never knocked either. She just turned the doorknob, opened his bedroom door, and barged in his bedroom. When his mother and sister weren't catching him naked and stroking his cock, they caught him cumming. Sexually exciting enough, they both not only stayed to watch him stroking himself but also, they stayed to watch him cumming. Yet, his mother seemed more interested in doing more than just looking and staring at her son's naked prick than his sister.

# # #

Adding another, erotic dimension to his flashing, depending who was in his bedroom, whether it was his mother or his sister, with his eyes still closed while pretending that he was alone in his room, he added sexually, graphic dialogue to his flashing. Pretending as if he was talking out loud to himself while wearing his headphones, he not only verbalized what he'd like to sexually do to his mother but also, he verbalized what he'd like to sexually do to his sister, too. Not stopping there, he verbalized what he hoped his mother and/or his sister would sexually do to him.

"Oh, Jessica, I love your big tits. I wish I could finger your nipples while sucking them. I wish I could show you my, big, naked prick. I only wish you'd show me your naked pussy and your big, naked tits again. Having only seen you naked that one time when I barged in the bathroom, I love to see you naked again. I'd love to see you without your clothes. I love to touch and feel you everywhere that a brother should never sexually touch and feel his sister," he said while stroking himself harder and faster.

Instead of showing him what he wanted to see, she stayed to watch him masturbate himself. After staring long and hard enough to see all that she wanted to see of his naked prick and him cumming, feigning her outrage, she acted insulted that her brother wanted to have sex with her. Clearly, Jessica didn't want her brother to know that she was just as consensually interested in having sex with him as he was consensually interested in having sex with her.

"Pervert," said his sister acting righteously and modestly offended after remaining in his room to stare at his naked prick while listening to his incestuous, sexual monologue and watching him ejaculate a load of cum.

Taking him masturbating himself all in, she stared longer and harder than she should have stared at his exposed cock before feigning her embarrassment and slamming shut his bedroom door. Yet, with the onus of guilt removed from him, she was the one who invaded his privacy by abruptly barging in his bedroom without knocking. With the onus of blame removed from him, thinking that he didn't know that she was there watching, she was the one who burst open his bedroom door and stayed in his room long enough to stare at his naked prick while watching him masturbating himself and cumming.

In the way that he needed to flash his mother and his sister, by allowing them to catch him naked and masturbating himself, as if a game that his sister seemingly needed to play, she enjoyed seeing her brother naked. Again, with the onus of blame and guilt on her instead of on him for him deliberately exposing himself, obviously, catching her brother masturbating and seeing his naked cock was the only sexual fun that she had. Yet, his mother had a vastly different reaction than his sister had when catching her son masturbating and cumming.

# # #

Unlike his sister who bolted from his bedroom after taking a good, long, and hard look at his erect cock before calling him a pervert and slamming shut his bedroom door, his mother remained in his room. As if she had never seen a naked prick and/or a man masturbating himself before, she watched her son stroking his prick, fondling his cock, and playing with himself. Alone with him in his room while taking her time to put away his clean laundry, instead of calling him a pervert and slamming shut his bedroom door, she stayed to watch him stroke himself harder, faster, and cumming.

Taking her sweet, slow time hanging and putting away his clean clothes, obviously, for her to watch him stroking himself and cumming, she was as horny as she was sexually frustrated. Without doubt, his mother was more interested in seeing her son's naked prick than was his sister in seeing her brother's naked dick. Now, with her, seemingly, as sexually interested in him as he was sexually interested in her, after he forbiddingly teased and sexually tempted her, taking the next, incestuous leap, Jason wondered if his mother would do more than just look.

With her still in his room and, seemingly, ripe for his sexual advances and for the taking, he continued masturbating himself while imagining his mother naked and having sex with her. As much as he'd love to have sex with his sexy sister, he'd love to have sex with his MILF of a mother, too. With his father gone and his mother no longer having a man in her life to address her sexual wants, need, and desires, he'd love her to stroke his cock and suck his prick while he fingered and licked her pussy.

"Oh, Mom. I'd love to finger your wet pussy while licking your warm cunt. Then, after you cum, I'd love for you to suck my cock while stroking my prick. Blow me, Mom. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth and watch you swallow my cum," he said for his mother to hear.

Yet, nothing more than a sexual fantasy to masturbate over while imagining his mother naked and having sex with him, nevertheless, he wished he could have incestuous sex with his mother. While she remained in his room watching him stroking his prick harder and faster, and listening to his sexually forbidden dialogue, he wished she take him in her hand and stroke him before taking him in her mouth to suck him. He wished she'd strip herself naked, mount him, and take his virginity away.

"Make love to me, Mom. I'd love to stick my hard, throbbing cock in your warm, wet pussy. Fuck me, Mom. Fuck me. Please, fuck me. Take my virginity and make me a man," he said for her to hear. "I'd love to give you a cum bath and cum all over your face and across your, big, beautiful tits."

# # #

Without her knowing and/or even suspecting, instead of opening his eyes to watch her in his room, not wanting to spook her to leave before watching him cum, he recorded her with his computer camera. While wearing his headphones with his eyes still closed, pretending he didn't know that she was in his room watching him masturbating himself, he pretended that he didn't hear her and/or see her. Yet, with his computer his eyes and his ears, she returned the sexual favor of him masturbating himself with her masturbating herself in his bedroom while watching him.

'I can't believe my Mom is touching herself through her nightgown while watching me masturbate,' he thought.

As shocked as he was sexually excited to watch his computer video of his mother as soon as she left his room, his computer camera recorded her staring at his big dick. As if she wanted to stroke it, suck it, and fuck it, she was lustfully staring at his cock. Then, with her fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown and fingering her naked pussy beneath her nightgown, his computer camera caught her playing with herself.

His computer camera recorded her lifting the front of her nightgown and exposing her naked brown, trimmed pussy to him. His computer camera recorded her rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. His computer camera caught his mother masturbating herself to him masturbating himself.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'I made my mother horny enough to masturbate herself.'

Unaware that he was electronically watching her reaction and recording her sexual actions to him masturbating, his hidden camera caught his mother lowering her nightgown straps to expose and feel her naked breasts. As shocked as he was sexually excited, he had only seen her topless one time before when she was unaware that he was home. She was examining her naked breasts in her mirror with her bedroom door wide open.

12