No Place Like Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

I remembered having one of the most intense orgasms of my entire life after that. Having heard my wife tell me that story, which then afterwards, we quite often did, exciting one another with our various exploits and escapades, along with a few of our most secret fantasies and desires. So as I said, it wasn't at all unusual to expect the two of them to be talking about intimate subjects, or sharing a vibrator even. But having heard Chris, actually offering to show Kate how to use it, and perhaps more even, I was barely able to walk as I finally reached the top of the stairs!

**

We had enjoyed a light simple dinner together. And were now sitting out on the patio sipping a glass of wine. I had wondered all during dinner, if my wife might at some point mention anything to me about what the so-called plans were. I wasn't really expecting her to come right out and tell me that they'd even hinted, teased or had discussed actually messing around, but I was certainly hoping she would.

It just so happened that we did have a rather large sized hot tub out back. And I had in fact seen Kate naked once before, well over five years ago now when she'd last come out for a visit by herself. We'd sat in it together then, naked of course, as I'd explained to her how Chris and I had made it a no-clothes hot tub, making it far easier on keeping out soap from peoples clothing, gumming up the filters and all that. She didn't have a problem with it either back then, the three of us spending a nice relaxing time of it together outside in the tub. Admittedly I had gotten aroused looking at the two of them, knowing even then about some of their previous experiences together, though nothing ever did happen during her stay. Just seeing my wife's sister naked had been enough to once again give us another one of those highly erotic and very sensual evenings together.

"Feel like tubbing?" Chris had asked. It was the perfect night for it, it was still a bit coolish at night, and the combination of that and the nice hot tub made for a perfect experience. I was pleased to hear it when Kate said that she would, and then very much surprised when she asked Jill if she felt like joining us. Jill made it immediately clear that she would, and then the girls stood to gather up the dinner dishes taking them back inside the house before we did that. I took that opportunity to corner my wife.

"You might want to remind her that this is a no clothing tub," I said a little worriedly. "Maybe Kate knows, or maybe she's forgotten, but I'm thinking you'd best mention it to them both."

Chris laughed. "Don't worry, we already talked about that possibility earlier. Jill's fine with it, as long as you are. You seem to forget, she's an adult now, and can pretty much make up her own mind if she's comfortable or not, being naked in front of you." She paused smiling, looking at me, and then added. "Or is it...you're the one whose nervous, being naked in front of your niece?"

Admittedly I was, though still very much in reasonably good shape as I did pride myself in trying to remain fit, it wasn't that as much as my own body giving my normal natural urges and desires away. "What if I get an erection?" I actually asked my wife seriously. "Then what?"

"Then...I'll either take care of it, or...you'll be the last one out of the tub to be sure," she said giggling, and then ran off to help carry in the dinner dishes before I could respond to that.

I was also purposely the first one in by the time the three of them came out, all wearing towels wrapped about themselves. I had prepared a nice pitcher of margaritas for us to sit and enjoy as we tubbed, pouring those as the three girls stripped, hanging up their towels on the nearby clothes tree before stepping into the tub. I purposely kept my eyes adverted as they did, busying myself with the drinks, only turning to look once I was reasonably sure everyone was sitting down. As long as the jets were going, the swirl and bubbling of the water kept everything pretty well hidden. But even then, a simple sit up for a moment very often bared a pair of breasts, including Jill's who I found myself stealing glimpses of, whenever I could manage it without making it too terribly obvious.

We'd been sitting there in the hot water for half an hour. Usually that was about as long as we did before getting out to sit on the edge for a bit, and then back in once again. I was dying to do just that, but sitting as I was, at least not fully aroused, only partially, I remained down in the water instead. Finally, my wife eased up out of the tub, sitting on the edge, and then Kate did the same thing herself. Seconds later, so did Jill. Now all three women were up and out of the water, sitting there in front of me, displaying their voluptuous, curvy, naked bodies! As the heat was threatening to make me a bit dizzy by now, and not wanting to make things even more obvious, I climbed out as well, though turning slightly off to one side, hiding my not quite stiff prick from view. Though I noticed that Chris looked over towards me and smiled knowingly.

As the three of them continued to chat, I allowed myself the luxury of pretending to follow along quietly, though taking in the sights. In five years time, I had pretty much forgotten what Kate's body looked like, two things immediately coming to mind as I periodically looked at her. One, the last time I remembered seeing her, she still had a bit of a bush, though even then she had seemingly trimmed it. Now...just like my wife, she was entirely bare, as was Jill. Two, her nipples were a little lighter in color than Chris's were. More like a very light brown as opposed to being pink, whereas Jill's nipples were a true rosy-red color, perky, not too surprisingly, though still full, with fairly large dollar sized areola's just like my wife's. As I sat there enjoying the similarities every bit as much as the differences, I realized a little too late that I was once again, very, very hard. Slipping back down into the water in order to conceal that, I caught a look from Kate as I did so. She had obviously seen my aroused state, too noticeable to have ignored, even though I had made some effort to conceal that fact as I slipped back into the tub. But, it was also at that precise moment that the timer on the jets shut off, stilling the water almost immediately for one. We usually used that as a signal we'd been in the water long enough and that it was time to get out. I turned, just then seeing a brief smile likewise coming from Jill's face as she turned and then swung her beautifully nude body out and onto the steps leading down.

"Well...I'm cooked," she told everyone. "And very relaxed as well as tired too. I think I'll call it a night." Once again she looked over towards me smiling however. "Good night Uncle Steven," she said, now blowing me a kiss. "Sweet dreams!" Though she held the towel against herself, she didn't wrap it around her as she headed back inside the house. I sat there watching that firm young ass in all its glory as she crossed the yard. My wife spoke my very thoughts.

"Well, Jill has certainly grown into a very fine young woman hasn't she?"

"Yes she has," Kate spoke in agreement. "I'm just sorry that she's had to go through all this. It's been very, very hard on her. More than you two really know. One of the reasons she decided to come out here with me, and perhaps look for a university in the fall to go to, was because she had also recently broken up with her long time boyfriend. It had hurt her deeply when they did, but the honest to god's truth of it was, she just couldn't see herself ever getting married to him. By the time they had finally decided to become intimate, she had soon after discovered, and then realized, their sex-life would have been horrible. I was surprised when she told me that, but pleased too. I mean after all, I didn't want to see her making the same mistake I did. Maybe sex isn't everything, but...a lousy sex life is just as difficult to endure being without, even if you still love the person you got married too. So, needless to say, I was glad when she told me that, and then ended it."

Hearing my wife and her sister sitting there discussing Jill's sex-life didn't make things any easier for me. "Well you two, I think I've about had it myself," I told them, hoping upon saying that, they'd agree and decide to get out as well. But...they didn't.

"If you don't mind honey, I think Kate and I are going to stay up and girl-chat for a while yet. We'll be sure to put the cover back on and button things up before going to bed."

Once again, I couldn't help but wonder. But...I also now had to deal with the very hard fact, I was in fact...hard. And would have to crawl out of the tub in front of them both. Seeing the look in my wife's eye, I could see she was actually challenging me to do just that, wondering how I'd manage, or accomplish it. I decided that stiff dick or no...I'd simply get out as though not realizing I even had one. I stood up, walked over and stepped over the edge down onto the steps, though by now my back was towards them both. I had sensed, more than actually saw the two of them looking at me as I did. There was no denying the fact I was about as hard and as erect as I'd ever been, but under the circumstances, I felt they were as much to blame as I was. Gathering my towel, I too dried off, and then simply carried it inside, giving them both a nice good look at my ass. Something, I was still proud to say, didn't look half bad as I headed back inside.

**

I know that for me at least, what happened next is one of those I was either in the right place at the wrong time, or the wrong place at the right time, situations.

There was no fucking way I was going to fall asleep, not with a full-blown erection! Entering our bedroom, I collapsed onto the bed intending to wank one off, and hopefully fall asleep shortly there afterwards. But that was about the same time I heard giggling coming from outside, back by the hot tub. It was the same sound of giggling I heard coming from Kate's room earlier, and knew upon hearing it, that Chris and her sister were definitely up to something. The problem was, even from our bedroom window, I wouldn't be able to see a thing.

We had put in the tub around the side of the house, an oddly sized piece of property that would have had no real function or value to it if we hadn't done it that way. So, we had built a nice little deck, installed the tub, making the side of the house not only functional, but very, very private as it turned out. The only room looking down on that side of the house was from the window in my den. As I lay there, I could only wonder and imagine what it might be they were up to. Too curious, and far too horny to ignore, I then slipped back out of bed, still naked, and entered the hallway. I passed by the bathroom, which connected both rooms, and then slipped into the den. Before doing that, I had glanced down at the closed door leading into Jill's room and saw that the light was off. No doubt, she had already gone to bed, and perhaps by now was fast asleep. With that assurance, I then stepped into my den, closing the door quietly behind me and ventured over towards the window looking out. Like I said...I was, and I wasn't surprised at what I saw.

Kate was lying on her back on the sitting bench surrounding the outside of the hot tub. My wife was likewise lying between her spread legs. There could be no mistaking what it was the two of them were doing either. I certainly wasn't angry at discovering this, again...it's not like I didn't know it had happened before, and the fact that the two of them had always been close, obviously a lot closer than most siblings were, especially being sisters to share so intimate an act together such as they were. But I figured too, Kate had been through an awful lot lately. After eves dropping in on the fact she hadn't had any real sexual satisfaction of any sort for three years, it actually stood to reason that Chris would have been the one to actually offer her some much needed, intimate contact and relief. I didn't see it as her cheating on me either, though I did hope at some point she'd at least be honest enough to come forward and tell me about it. Be that as it may, I was standing there watching my wife going down on her sister, reminded once again of the hard stiff cock sticking up between my legs as I began playing with it. Just seeing the two of them together like that, so sensual, and so erotic. My wife's hands reaching up to gingerly toy with, and fondle Kate's breasts, wishing I was now doing that myself, wondering what it might be like to actually fuck her, let alone lick her cunt just as my wife was now doing.

So engrossed in what was happening below me, I hadn't heard Jill leave her room. Nor had I heard her enter the bathroom across the hall, which she'd obviously done. What I had also failed to observe or do anything about, was to close the door leading from that room into this one. When Jill entered the bathroom, she no doubt saw me standing at the window in my den. Just enough light from the moon outside to outline my presence in the window as I stood there, though I also now know, that wasn't the only dead give-away either. I was also breathing very hard, and my dick was very, very slick, and as I stood there jacking it off, I was delighting myself in the very wet slippery sounds I was making as I fisted it, teasing it, and concentrating solely on the scene taking place down below me.

Jill stood there in the doorway in the darkness watching me for what she later said was only a few minutes, just long enough to become aroused herself, though she too had begun to wonder what it was I was looking at, only then realizing why it was I was standing at the window in this particular room. I didn't even hear her until she was suddenly standing beside me looking out. I know I jumped, but I also know I nearly swallowed my tongue too. It took a few moments for me to find any sort of intelligible words to say. Luckily, Jill spoke first, giving me something to respond to.

"Mom told me how she and Aunt Chris used to fool around once in a while growing up, and then even later when they got older. She told me the story about the limo ride, and what the two of them did two days before you and Aunt Chris got married."

Jill stood looking out the window beside me down into the yard below us. By now, the girls had exchanged positions. Kate was now lying between my wife's legs, her tongue now tickling her sister's cunt as the two of us stood there looking down. The problem for me was, I stood there with a very hard, almost painful erection, which Jill now looked over towards. In the next instant, her hand reached out surrounding it as I stood there, unable to move, to speak, to do much of anything, though I did suddenly breathe.

"Ah...Jill!"

"Shh," she said. "Don't worry about it. I'm horny too," she told me. "I was looking over at your dick all night. I noticed you were trying to hide the fact it was hard, but I kept stealing glances at it whenever you didn't think I was looking."

I couldn't bring myself to tell her I'd been doing the exact same thing. But I wasn't the one standing there holding onto her Uncles hard stiff prick either.

The fact my niece was standing there holding my dick in her hand had made me suddenly light headed. All reason, logic, suddenly evaporating. Jill looked out the window her hand now bringing me the pleasure I was only moments ago bringing myself. "That looks fucking hot doesn't it?" She asked looking down. "My own mother going down on my aunt," she stated causing me to look with her. "I've only been with another girl myself once before...just a few weeks ago in fact," she then stated. "Another reason I decided to come here with mom."

"Wha...why?" I stammered trying desperately to regain my senses.

"She was my best friend, after my breakup she had come over to spend the night with me, we got a little tipsy, and before either one of us knew it, we were doing what mom and Aunt Chris are. Debra freaked after that, suddenly guilty for some reason and left telling me she didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore. She said I was sick and perverted...words I'd heard my father call mom on several occasions. I decided then, I wasn't about to stay there either."

Jill turned towards me stepping into my arms. "I don't see it that way," she breathed hotly her lips against mine, kissing me. "I don't see what mom and Aunt Chris are doing as sick or perverted either. I think it's sexy...beautiful," she added kissing me once again.

The problem here was, I didn't think it was sick or perverted either. It was fucking hot as hell, but seeing my wife and her sister doing something they'd obviously been doing throughout most of their life was one thing. Allowing my own niece to stand there and fondle her uncle's prick somehow seemed wrong, even though in a weird way, it felt so right too. I tried using a different tactic in trying to dissuade Jill's advances, the last thing I needed was for my wife, her sister to find out about this, even though Jill obviously now wanted it, and more. Kate had already been through enough, having her sister's husband taking advantage of her daughter, his niece, just because he was horny...because she was...was no excuse!

"Look, Jill. As good as this feels, and believe you me...it feels fucking good! The last thing I want to do is cause problems, or hurt anyone. As much as I would sincerely love to be doing to you at this very moment what your mother is doing to my wife, your aunt..."

Jill laughed, stopping me in mid sentence.

"What's so funny?"

"They said you'd probably say that."

"They?" I said confused as hell taking a moment to look back out the window just as Jill was. Kate and her sister were now walking towards the house hand in hand. Seeing that, I began to panic.

"Yeah, it was their idea that I come in before anyone else did. The idea was to get you all nice and horny, I was to come into your bedroom after you did. But this worked out too," she said smiling.

I was shocked. "Their idea?" Once again she laughed, now leading me by the dick through the room towards the bathroom.

"Look Uncle Steven, several days before we flew out here, I heard mom and Aunt Chris talking on the phone. It was evident that things might happen with the four of us living together, they even discussed the possibility of it, especially when they began talking about the last time the two of them had actually been together. After everything mom has been through, she needed to feel some sort of love and affection again from someone. Hearing them talk about it, and knowing that they'd done so in the past, the concern then was you...and then me. So when they brought up the idea of doing this in the kitchen just before you got home from work, I was already excited and looking forward to finding out what it would be like to experience hot arousing sex with someone, and not just settling for something that I knew had to be better than what I'd experienced so far. Aunt Chris told me that you were a gentle and considerate lover, but that you could also be a wild and passionate one as well. Not knowing how you might react at the two of them being together again at first, we all figured that if I were to come to you, you might see things in a whole new light."

We had crossed through the bathroom into the bedroom now. Jill still leading me by my dick as I walked with her listening in disbelief. "So you're telling me, they're ok with this...with you and me, sleeping together."

Once again she laughed. "Oh, I don't think we'll do too much sleeping," she giggled. "I'd prefer to say...fucking," she said hotly now pulling me down onto the bed along with her. "Though before we even do that, I'd like to feel what you said you wished you were doing to me earlier."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers