No Place Like Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,497 Followers

Jill had spread her legs, her hand reaching down between them openly touching herself. "Please Uncle Steven," she asked with an excited tremor in her voice. "I want to feel your mouth on me...please!"

I knew at that moment there was going to be a big family discussion. But now was not the time. At the moment, I was far too fucking horny to think about the consequences, even if it appeared there wouldn't be any. As my wife and Kate had obviously come into the house, but hadn't come up the stairs to the bedroom, I could only imagine where they were at, and what they were most likely doing at this very moment.

"Just one thing," I said slipping into position, seeing a smile of delight on my nieces face as I did so.

"What?"

"Until I'm...until we're all...a bit more comfortable with all this. Just call me Steve, or Steven while we're doing this at least."

She really giggled upon hearing that. "But I like calling you Uncle, it's so much more exciting to think in those terms," she informed me. "I'd rather than my Uncle Steven is licking my cunt, soon fucking it," she said wantonly, drawing me up towards her, her hands already on her breasts kneading and playing with them expectantly. I looked down at her glistening wet pussy, her aroma already making me heady.

"Oh fuck...call me anything you'd like!" I said, and then buried my face in her cunt.

**

When I woke I found myself alone. I don't remember Jill leaving, we'd obviously spent most of the night in bed together. And though it was already late in the morning judging the brightness of the sunshine coming through the window, all I could remember was the two of us fucking. I had cum three times myself, though I'd lost track of the number of orgasms Jill had experienced. I rolled out of bed, stumbled into the bathroom to pee, and then slipped into a bathrobe and wandered downstairs, curious as to what everyone else was now doing.

Although it was late, far later than I ever really slept even on a Saturday morning, I could smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee as I stepped into the kitchen. Kate was sitting at the table reading the paper, two freshly poured cups, one for her...one obviously for me.

"Morning sleepyhead," she said looking up. The smile on her face immediately reassuring me that Jill had been telling me the truth, though even then I felt momentarily awkward.

"Where is everyone?" I asked sitting down, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Chris and Jill went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I think they wanted to chat for one thing, but for another, we all thought it might be a good idea if I was here when you woke up so that you and I could...if you had any worries or concerns you felt needed to be addressed," she told me boldly. There it was...it was out. And I did too, though at the moment I still felt a little sheepish.

"And you're ok...with, ah...with everything?" I asked.

"Are you?" She responded in kind. "Obviously, you know Chris and I spent the night together, something I needed...something I think we both did. But I think Chris's concern was...and perhaps still is, how are you with all that?"

Just being reminded of the incredible night Jill and I had experienced together sent a throbbing jolt of arousal down between my legs. I considered briefly that perhaps coming downstairs with nothing but my bathrobe on as perhaps not being such a good idea. If we didn't change the subject soon, I'd be sitting there with a raging hardon again.

"A little surprised perhaps yes. But not so much about the two of you, to be perfectly honest, I was actually expecting that might eventually happen, just not quite in the way that it did, though now I guess...I should have realized it would as early and as soon as it had. Obviously the two of you did need to share your affections and comfort one another. What wasn't expected or anticipated of course, was Jill coming in to me." Once again I felt my cock lurch, hardening as I shifted in my seat a bit uncomfortably.

Kate stood and wandered over towards the kitchen counter, grabbing up the pot of coffee and then coming back to refill our cups. "Obviously you and Chris are going to need to sit down and discuss things, so that there won't be any misunderstandings between you...or between all of us," she added. "But as for Jill and I, she's obviously old enough now to make her own decisions and her wanting to be with you last night was her decision to make. Admittedly, Chris and I were ok with it after we'd all sat down and discussed it. But it was again up to you as well, not knowing for sure how you might react. But at least, you knew before anything went any further that as her mother, and with Chris being your wife, neither one of us had any objections."

"Thank god for that!" I said laughing it off still a bit nervously, though Kate's less nervous laugh made me feel easier.

"So...what are you thinking anyway?" Kate asked. "I know you and Chris have opened your home up to us for a while..."

"For however long you want to," I said interrupting her.

She smiled. "Thank you, I...we, appreciate that. But what I mean is this. We've only been here one night, and already things have happened, and very likely will continue to do so if we stay. So if you're uncomfortable with any of this, then you need to come right out and say so. And like I said, you and Chris perhaps need to sit down and discuss it a bit more thoroughly before we get too settled in."

"Nonsense," I told her seriously. "I'm sure that Chris and I will indeed have a chat, the sooner the better in fact. But I don't see there being any real problems here, especially if she didn't...and doesn't have a problem with what happened last night. If she did...then obviously, I don't think that would have actually happened. And I'm also willing to bet, the two of you have already discussed a few other possibilities as well...or am I wrong about that?"

I decided to test the waters here, see just how far off the mark I was...though I seriously doubted it. I'd managed to untie the sash on my bathrobe, and though it remained closed as I sat there, I then stood, once again making motion towards the kitchen counter as I reached for, grabbing the coffee pot. I turned holding it out towards her. "Refill?"

Obviously my robe had parted. My hard stiff cock now poking out through the opening as I stood there. Kate's eyes immediately spotting it of course as I'd expected that she would. There was a brief momentary pause, and I once again found myself wondering if I'd overstepped my bounds here. Finally she looked up, a smile on her face.

"You have any idea how long it's been since I've even seen a man's hard stiff cock?" she asked lustily. "Too long! But..."

"But?"

"Yeah but...Chris told me this morning that she thought something like this might arise," she stopped giggling at her own comment, "this morning..." she continued. "So she asked me to wait...to wait until later just in case it did. I promised her...I would."

Having heard that, I then wondered if indeed Chris wanted to have that much needed chat with me first before anything else did happen around here. I couldn't blame her for that either, maybe we did, maybe she and I needed to seriously rethink everything and discuss it before things truly got out of hand.

"I understand," I told her, though she held out her empty cup towards me. I felt a little foolish standing there with my hard dick sticking out, but I stepped over, pouring the coffee. She slid over my own half empty cup, so I refilled that one too. But as I stood doing that, I felt Kate's hand suddenly reach over grasping my hard stiff dick.

"But she also said...if anything did come up short of that..." And then suddenly I felt my sister-in-laws mouth surrounding my shaft.

I put the nearly empty coffee pot down on the table, my hands immediately coming up to hold onto the sides of my sister-in-laws head as she continued to surround my prick with her mouth, gingerly sucking it.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned audibly, pleasurably. I felt her hand now cupping my balls as well, gently kneading them as she continued to expertly suck my prick, mouthing it and teasing the head of it wickedly with her tongue.

I was surprised at the intensity of it, certainly not having expected it either as she continued working her mouth up and down the length of my prick. Within moments I felt the first telltale signs of my impending release, and warned her.

"God, Kate...if you keep..."

I heard her murmur of enthusiastic continuance, her "Uh hum...uh hum," the sudden increased bobbing of her head, her hands now adding to the delicious tickling and pleasure of my shaft. She wanted me to cum in her mouth, that much was obvious, and the fact I was only seconds away now from doing just that, allowed me to relax and simply enjoy her exquisite pleasuring.

Ironically, it was at that precise moment that both Kate and I heard the sound of my wife's car pulling up into the driveway, followed by the sound of the garage door being opened. Kate however continued sucking me, my release only momentarily postponed as I thought how this might look, them...Jill, my wife, walking in...me standing there with Kate, Jill's mother, my wife's sister, sucking my prick! It seemed weird, decadent, wicked, confusing...all of it. And yet...Kate continued mouthing me even though we both knew that Chris and Jill would be walking into the kitchen at any moment.

"Fuck! Fuck! Here it comes! Here it comes!" I once again warned her, feeling the hot throbbing rush of release suddenly spurt from the head of my prick filling my sister-in-laws mouth. She sucked...continued to suck, swallowing each delicious hot fiery spurt of my spunk, one after the other. It seemed like an eternity, but finally she sat back wiping her mouth, the trace of my spending still clearly in evidence, as was my still somewhat hard prick which she held in her hand just as the back door opened and Chris along with Jill came into the kitchen area carrying several sacks of groceries with them when they did. Almost immediately my wife spotted her sister sitting there with me standing in front of her, still holding my rapidly softening prick.

She smiled however, as did Jill, trying to hold back a chuckle.

"Well, I see you're um...uh, up," Chris laughed walking over and then kissing me! She looked down at my now less than fully hard cock. "Well...sort of anyway," she then added. "I take it the two of you had a chance to discuss things?"

"Ah yeah...sort of I guess," I said, now feeling a little embarrassed, though after everything that had happened up to this point, I really shouldn't have been.

"Good, glad the two of you did," my wife told me. "And...I think you and I need to sit down and talk a little later ourselves. But right now...we could use a hand with the rest of the groceries, and then...if you wouldn't mind getting the grass mowed today, it's getting a little long. Oh, and just one more thing..."

I just looked at her, this moment in time seemed almost surreal, though Kate had removed her hand from my dick now, she still sat there licking her lips quite erotically so. A fact that wasn't lost on either of the other two women.

"Don't go downstairs into the den, we'll be busy down there," she told me. "It's a surprise...for later."

"Ok," I said simply, still feeling a little confused.

"Now then...the groceries?" Once again Chris kissed me, her tongue fencing with mine quite erotically for a moment. "Oh, and please honey...after you'd mowed the lawn and such, make sure you take a shower...ok?"

I hurriedly helped in bringing in the last of the few remaining bags, then sprinted upstairs to dress and headed outside in order to mow the lawn. "A surprise?" I said asking myself as I began mowing the grass. So far...everything that had happened around here had been a surprise to me. After everything that had happened already, I didn't think I could find myself being any more surprised than I'd already been. Little did I know.

**

The girls had busied themselves inside the house for the better part of the day while I mowed the lawn, pulled a few weeds in the garden, and then took a break relaxing in the shade sitting in the hammock. As I did that, I watched curiously as Chris made a few trips in and out of the house back and forth between the storage shed. That made me more curious than ever. All we kept in there was some of our camping gear, so I couldn't for the life of me imagine what it was she was actually up to. In time, I finally went back inside the house to take that nice long hot shower. I laughed upon seeing the sticky note taped to the mirror above the sink. It said: "Make sure you shave too!"

She didn't need to specify what she meant either. I certainly would have shaved my face, that went without saying, but what Chris preferred, and enjoyed me doing, was shaving my pubes off too. I had gotten into the habit of doing that whenever I showered which made it a lot easier to maintain it and keep myself smooth, which included my balls. And though I had done that the day before, I figured it wouldn't hurt to do it again today either. By the time I got out of the shower, not only was I squeaky clean, but I was also about as smooth as a baby's bottom. Walking into the bedroom, there was yet again another sticky note taped to the mirror in our room. I walked over to that one.

"Wear the black silk...for me, you know how much I love seeing you in them." She'd planted what appeared to be a lipstick kiss on the sticky just below that. I then glanced at the clock on the nightstand, it was just then five o'clock. "A little early yet for pajamas isn't it?" I wondered asking myself.

I wasn't about to argue however, my curiosity level was high enough as it was. If they wanted me in black silk pajama bottoms at five in the afternoon, who was I to argue? I wondered briefly if she expected me to wear the top too. Chris had long ago adopted that half of the ensemble as her own, often wearing that to bed, so it hadn't been in my dresser drawer for eons. Quite naturally all I found were the bottoms. I figured if she'd wanted me to likewise wear the top that went with them, she'd have taken it out of her drawer and put it in mine. Since she hadn't, I went with that.

By the time I got down the stairs I saw the girls carrying things outside setting up what I soon learned to be a light easy dinner out on the patio. Unexpectedly however was the very sexy fashion in which they were dressed. My wife was in fact wearing the matching black top to my pajamas, and as she stood uncorking one of three wine bottles, I saw the hem of it raise just enough to show that's all in fact that she had on! Kate was similarly dressed in what appeared to be one of my long-sleeved dress shirts as was Jill. The tails of which had been neatly pressed, thus hanging down just far enough to hide the fact that they too had nothing else on underneath them.

"My my...don't the three of you look nice!" I said grinning appreciatively. It was indeed an interesting look. Everything was hidden, yet suggestive as hell. It was obvious that was all they had on, though I could see nothing, only a hint here and there as the three girls finished setting up for dinner.

"Thank you," they all beamed, my wife now adding. "We didn't want to have too filling of a dinner this evening," she grinned smiling at her two consorts. "We have a special evening planned for later."

"I sort of gathered that by all the sticky notes you left me," I laughed taking my seat, pouring everyone a wine. Even as I did that, I felt myself becoming aroused, but this time, I made no point of trying to conceal the fact that I was either. If my dick stiffened and ended up making a tent in my silk pajama pants, then so be it.

The dinner was in fact perfect. Just enough to satisfy the appetite without leaving you sitting there feeling bloated or too fucking full. The wine really put a nice relaxing mellow edge on everything else, and even with the girls dressed the way that they were, still looking provocative and sexy as hell, it wasn't enough to reawaken my earlier erection. It too was relaxing quite comfortably, though obviously aware, and ready at a moment's notice to make an appearance.

It was just starting to get dark outside when Chris came over to me sitting down in my lap. "You get to clear away the table, wash the few dishes, or at least stack them in the washer, straighten up," she said smiling at me, wiggling her bare ass affectionately over my now reawakening prick. "After that...or a minimum of fifteen minutes whichever comes first, then and only then...can you come down to the den, that's where we'll be waiting for you."

By now it was clearly obvious as to what was in store for me, and though I no doubt knew this was to be a night unlike any I had ever known before, even knowing and realizing that, I had no idea! By the time I had taken everything into the house, straightened up and yes...washed all the dishes by hand, it was just then fifteen minutes. I decided to wait another five before heading on down the stairs to our den, wondering why there for one, though it was just about the largest room in the house save for the formal sitting area. Whatever they'd been up to all day, obviously Chris had intended on having a bit of extra room. I poured myself another wine, laughing upon seeing the sticky note attached to the as yet unopened third bottle. "Bring it with you," it said. I stood out on the deck drinking my wine, enjoying the feel of my erection as it slowly grew in anticipation of things to come. In moments, the front of my black silk pajamas was sticking straight out in front of me, and it felt damn fucking good when it did too!

Like a kid waiting for the ok to get up on Christmas morning, I glanced at my watch one last time. Twenty minutes had now officially passed. It was time to head downstairs and whatever the hell awaited me. Even as I descended the steps, I could smell the aromatic fragrance of scented candles, not to mention the flicker of subdued light rather than the harsh bright glare of the fluorescents, which I'd actually been expecting to see. As I rounded the corner of the hallway, opening the door of the den, I could only stand there in what was pure awe at what I now saw before my very eyes. It was almost too much to take in all at once.

They must have lit what appeared to be three dozen candles scattered about the room, and the only source of light. Soft music was playing in the background, giving the atmosphere yet again another sensual feel to it. I almost did laugh at the fact that they had pushed all the furniture aside however, now pressed against the walls of the room. In the middle of the wide-open space in between, Chris had blown up and placed the two king-sized air mattresses we used whenever we'd gone camping. One of the funny things about that, as much as I loved to go camping, Chris and I both still enjoyed the feel of crisp clean sheets rather than some old smelly, almost too warm sleeping bag. We'd actually gone out and had custom sheets made to fit the mattresses, which were on now, making what appeared to be an enormous bed, or rather play ground right there in the middle of the floor. But what had really caught my eye of course, was the three of them sitting there together on the couch facing towards me, all three now entirely naked, sipping the wine they had brought down with them as they waited for my arrival.

"This...is nice," I said taking a moment to fully appreciate the efforts they had gone to here. Obviously there were great and wonderful things in store ahead of me. Chris smiled, and then told me to take a seat.

"Relax, enjoy yourself...and watch for a while," she said more seductively than I'd ever heard her sound like before. "We'll let you know when we're ready for you," she added.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,497 Followers