No Place Like Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnB73
JohnB73
81 Followers

After cleaning herself up and getting her panties back into place, she padded off to her bedroom and snuggled into bed, a small, wicked smile on her lips as she came to a decision. Before her Spring Break was up, she was going to seduce her Daddy, and give him the kind of attention her mother was too busy to lavish on him. She'd give herself to him, any way he wanted her, as many times as possible before she had to make the long drive back to campus. Her mind made up, she drifted off, that smile still on her sleeping face.

The next day got off to a fairly normal start. Molly and James had breakfast, and James got a call from Linda. She apologized for not making it back home last night, but there were several prospective clients in her area, and it was going to take another overnight stay at a hotel for her to make all of her appointments. The news seemed to bring James down a bit, with him barely sipping at the coffee he usually enjoyed so much. Molly frowned when he'd relayed the news to her, and shook her head.

"Really. Mom should see about taking some paid time off, or something. She's got to have made enough sales to satisfy her boss by now!" she grumbled. Dressed in a hot pink camisole and a pair of tight cut-off shorts, she was slipping a pair of brown leather sandals onto her feet as she spoke.

"I know, and I agree. I'll talk to her the next time I can actually sit her down for more than five minutes." James answered, and stretched his arms above his head. He got up from his chair at the dining table. "I think I'm gonna pop in a movie before I start the day's writing. Did you want to sit in with me?"

"No, that's okay. I wanna take care of that errand I was talking about last night. It'll be just a quick run, and I'll be back. Maybe I'll watch what's left of the movie when I get back, unless the pool starts calling to me." she answered with a smile.

"All right. Enjoy the sun for me!" James said, waving as Molly headed to the front door, taking her purse from a wall-hook as she went. She waved back and left, and he browsed through his collection of DVD's. "Ah, it's been a while since I watched this one. Come on, Dude. Help me abide." he murmured to himself, ready to use good comedy to help him forget his woes.

The ending credits of the movie were just rolling when Molly finally opened the front door and walked into the living room, a merry bounce to her step and a plastic shopping bag in hand. Given her camisole's deeply-scooped neckline, James couldn't help but notice the bouncing and jostling of his curvy daughter's generous bust. He fought back a blush at how his eyes wanted to linger on those marvelous globes, and offered a smile that he hoped looked innocent.

"Well, you were gone for longer than I expected. Did you get lost while you were doing your errand, or did you get caught up in some window-shopping?" he asked, and picked up the remote for the DVD player, making the disc tray slide open with the push of a button.

"No, I didn't get lost, Dad. I haven't been away for that long, silly." Molly replied, returning his smile. She plopped down next to him on the couch and pressed a fond kiss to his cheek, letting her lips linger for a fraction of a second longer than was chaste. "While I was at the drugstore, I ran into Jasmine. You remember her, right?"

"Oh, yeah. Your, um...how do I say it? Colored? Friend. Sure, I remember her." James answered, a little stammer creeping into his speech.

"Silly Daddy. It's okay to say that she's black. Not all black people are gonna bite your head off just for saying that. It's not like you're using the N-word or anything." Molly said with a giggle, and side-hugged him warmly, her full breasts pressing against his upper arm. Sun-warmed and bralessly soft, they sent a forbidden thrill of sensation through the older man, and he couldn't help a shiver.

"Well, sometimes it's hard to tell what'll set some people off, Punkin. You know I'm not racist or anything. I just like to be careful, that's all." he said, and returned her squeeze before getting up from the couch to put the DVD away.

"What was that shiver for? Are you cold, Daddy?" Molly asked, a teasing note in her voice as she spoke. "If you wanna warm up, you should change into your trunks and come out back with me. I'm gonna go swimming as soon as I get a swimsuit on."

"That might be fun. I actually haven't done any swimming for a couple of weeks now. I'm starting to wonder what I'm paying the pool guy for." James said agreeably, and turned back to face Molly. "Okay. You go change, and I'll bring us out some drinks. Then I'll change, and meet you out there. Deal?"

"Deal! Thanks, Daddy!" Molly said happily, and bounced up off the couch. With her shopping bag in hand, she thumped her way up the stairs and down the hallway to her bedroom. Once in her room, she took a round pill-case from her bag and selected a pill, then gulped it down quickly. Then came the task of picking a swimsuit to wear...one that her father would love seeing her in.

James was already relaxing on an inflatable pool-chair, drifting lazily in the backyard pool, when Molly opened the sliding patio door and strutted out. A pair of blue-chrome-rimmed, black-lensed sunglasses covered her eyes, and she was dressed in a tiny little electric blue bikini that left precious little to the imagination. Her breasts strained at the top, her ample cleavage nearly ready to spill out, and the bottom barely kept her most delicate parts covered. The tightness with which she'd tied the side-tie bottom gave her a plump camel-toe that would be obvious if her thighs happened to stray away from each other. Her hair was left down, long and thick, the glossy black waves caressing her fair shoulders.

"Well? What do you think?" Molly asked, doing a slow turn for her father. "I guess you can't really call me your little girl any more, huh? I'm pretty well grown up."

"Y-yeah, you are, sweetie. You look very grown-up in that." James replied, and shifted his legs a bit on the floating pool-chair as a very un-fatherly breed of lust stirred within him. He couldn't take his eyes off of Molly's hourglass figure as she posed for him, and he idly splashed a bit of cold pool-water onto his stomach and chest to help cool the naughty passion that he was being made to feel. "When you first walked out, you reminded me a lot of your mom, back when we were still newlyweds. She was a lot more uninhibited back then. Before we had to manage a family, and she got that job...back when things were simple."

"Oh, I bet she kept you up late quite a lot back then. If she brought the same kind of energy she puts into her job to the bedroom...wow! She must have been knocking your socks off!" Molly joked as she neared the pool, her tight-wrapped breasts bouncing and her wide hips swaying with every step. She sat down at the edge of the pool and put her feet in with a splash and a gasp of surprise, the cold rushing along her nerves. "Ooh! God, it's cold! But it feels good, with today being so hot!"

"Molly, I'm not really sure you and I ought to be talking about how your mother and I used to be...well, intimately. That's pretty personal stuff. It's not really appropriate." James said, using one wet hand to brush his water-slick hair back from his forehead. "I know you're a big girl now, but that's still no reason for you to talk like that."

"Well, if I'm not gonna address matters of intimacy with you, who is? Mom? You're kidding. I haven't even seen her since I got here. I know she's never around for you." Molly said in rebuttal, and slipped her sunglasses off. She set them down at poolside just before she eased herself into the cold water of the pool. She did a few strong breast-strokes to bring herself to the side of his floating chair, and rested her arms on it. "I just want you to know that it's all right. I'm here, and you don't have to keep suffering. I'll help you. All you have to do is ask."

"Ask? What? Punkin, I-I'm not sure what you're getting at, but..." James started to stammer, his face flushing red at the implications of her words and the close, up-front presentation of her fair-skinned, heavy breasts. Despite his words, Molly's closeness and the soft purr of her voice sent another taboo surge through him, and his cock began to shift and awaken in his trunks. It started to rear up, forming the beginning of a tent in his plain black trunks.

"Oh, you're sure, all right. At least, part of you is." Molly teased with a wide, naughty smile. Her look down to his crotch was rewarded with the sight of his manhood growing, and she licked her lips slowly at the erotic sight. She ran one fingertip over the cloth-tenting member in a feather-light stroke. "I'm flattered, Daddy...that you think I'm sexy enough to get you all hard."

"Oh, sweetie...you know there are a thousand reasons why we shouldn't do anything like that..." james managed, biting back a moan at the touch of her finger along his stiffening shaft. "It's wrong...if your mother or the neighbors were to find out, there'd be Hell to pay..."

"Aw, Daddy. Don't be such an old fuddy-duddy. I know a lot of girls at the college who have played around with their own Daddies. And some with their Mommies, too." Molly said, her lips forming a pout that was both cute and sensual at the same time. Then she pushed off from the side of the chair, leaning back and back-floating her way to the edge of the pool. "But okay...if you really want me to behave, I will. Just come over here and rub some sunscreen on my back, okay?"

"All right. But you need to be good. No more of that kind of talk, or else we're going to have trouble." James answered, trying to squash the lust he felt and keep a stern tone with his daughter. He rolled off the side of the chair and swam to poolside as Molly climbed out and toweled her back dry.

Molly laid the towel out on the hot cement around the pool and lowered herself onto it slowly, trying to make as much of a show of it as she could for her poor, lonely, deprived father. Reaching back, she untied her bikini top and eased it off, and used one arm to cradle her swaying breasts. Even though most of them were still in plain sight, her nipples were still hidden as she used her free arm to reach out, offering a bottle of Coppertone.

"Molly, what are you doing?" James asked with a gasp, seeing her in her topless state as he climbed out of the pool and padded over to her. "You're trying to give me a heart attack before fifty, aren't you?"

"No, silly! I just don't want any tan lines on my back or shoulders. They're gross." Molly answered, wrinkling her nose cutely. She released the bottle as he took hold of it, and settled down on her folded arms. To James' relief, the gesture did more to hide her big, beautiful breasts.

"Oh, well...I didn't know that was something that modern girls didn't like. I guess it's my fault, being an old fuddy-duddy." James said, chuckling nervously as he joked. He popped the bottle's cap open and squirted some of the thick, creamy lotion into his palm, then rubbed his warm, firm hands together to coat them both. He started to rub the sunscreen into Molly's shoulders and upper back, kneeling at her side. "This isn't working very well, Punkin...I'm having trouble reaching your shoulder."

"Well, you're positioned all wrong, Daddy. You should kneel up above my lower back, so you don't have to twist around so much." Molly said, after a glance to see just where he was. "Back when Jasmine and I would swim together, she'd sit right on my butt when she put lotion on me."

"Didn't that hurt?" James asked as he adjusted his position, settling down onto his haunches just above Molly's rear. He kept rubbing, his hands working over the top planes of her shoulders, nearer to her collarbones. "I mean, she was never fat, or anything, but that part of the body's only meant to be a seat for one, not two."

"No, it was fine!" Molly answered with a giggle at the joke, and gave her hips a little squirm under his weight. "Besides, I have plenty of padding back there. She used to say it was a great seat. Why don't you relax a little more, and try it for yourself?"

"Well, we're just getting you sun-proofed...and having my legs folded like this isn't too comfortable." James reasoned, and shifted, settling down onto Molly's plush rump by slow degrees. "Well, that is actually pretty nice..."

"Mm-hmmm...and so are your hands, Daddy. I haven't had anyone rub my back for a long while now. It's great..." Molly sighed softly, and did another slow, full-body squirm under him. She smiled to herself as she felt another shift of his big cock against her ass-crack, and tried not to make her next wiggle too obvious. "Can you rub my back like this every day? Please? I don't have the kind of money to go out for regular professional massages."

"I...I don't know, sweetie. I'll be glad to put lotion on you for swimming, but..." James protested weakly, and chewed at his lip as her writhing motions re-awakened his desire, making his cock start to grow and stiffen yet again. "I'll think about it, all right?"

"Well, don't take too long. You know what they say about keeping a woman waiting." Molly said, looking back at him over her shoulder and batting her thick, dark lashes at him. "And like it or not, I am a woman, Daddy."

"Yes, you are. You sure are." James muttered, his hands working their way down her back, spreading more of the cream-white lotion over her and working it into her fair skin. He rubbed his thumbs over her sacral dimples, and was rewarded with a soft moan of delight. "Oh, you're tense here, huh? Let me help you relax."

"Yeah, I guess I was carrying more stress in my lower back than I thought. The way you're rubbing my back feels so nice." Molly replied, her eyes drifting closed in pleasure.

Unknown to her father, her nipples were stiff and hot, the faintly-scratchy material of the towel exciting them, and her thick clit was swollen and throbbing with her naughty lusts. The inner walls of her pussy started to juice up, and she was sure that he'd be able to smell her heat if not for the breeze that blew lazily over the top of the tall, wooden privacy fence. She shifted her plump bottom against him with a slow, deliberate motion of her hips, now fully intent on her seduction. Doing a slow twist, she turned to one side, propping herself up on one arm and letting the other shift away from her full, swaying tits.

"You know, Daddy, as much as I'd love to stay just like this all day, I want to help you relax, too. Because taking care of yourself is never as much fun as having someone right there, who loves you and appreciates your desires." Molly said, her tone a low, seductive purr. She reached back and ran her warm fingertips along his chest and belly, then down to the sizable tent in his trunks, which was almost nestled right between the thick cheeks of her ass. "And I do love you, and appreciate everything you've done for me. I don't think I could love anyone as much as you, Daddy."

"Oh, Molly...baby, please..." James stammered, and drew in a deep breath at the gentle caresses of her fingers. When they brushed over his stiff, confined cock, his member jumped and throbbed with lust. Molly gave a pleased giggle at his body's reaction. "Please be good. As sexy as you are, as tempting as your offer is, we really shouldn't..."

"But we're gonna, Daddy. because I want it, and you need it. Denying your passion by burying yourself in writing may get chapters written, but it's not gonna make you happy. And since Mom's not here and I am, I'll have to be the one to do that." Molly replied, stroking her fingertips teasingly along the waistband of his trunks and wriggling her thick rear under him. "Just get up a little bit, and let me turn over."

James swallowed hard, lost for words, and nodded silently. He shifted up into a squat, giving Molly enough room under him to turn over onto her back, then to sit up. As he got his first full look at her bare breasts, he gasped in surprise and delight. They were full, soft, and pale, and her nipples were thick, stiff, and pink, surrounded by small, pink areolae. She tugged him back down to sit on her thick, smooth thighs, and worked one slender hand into his trunks. She drew his huge, stiff member out through one leg-hole and sighed with pleasure, a smile on her pretty face.

"God, it's really nice. Mom's got to be crazy, not wanting to have this thing crammed into her every night!" Molly said, reaching for the Coppertone and squirting some into her hand. Then she used her warm, lotion-slick palm to rub all over James' cock, smearing it with a thick layer of white. "Her loss, my gain...and boy, am I gonna gain!"

"Oh, Punkin...my sweet baby girl..." James groaned softly, shuddering as his daughter wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and started to give him a hand-job right in their back yard. His manhood pulsed in her warm, slippery grip, and his chest started to rise and fall as his breathing deepened. Pre-cum started to drool out of the tip-slit of his cock, helping to keep her ministrations smooth and slick. "It's been so long since anyone but me has touched it. This is so wrong, but it feels so nice..."

"Don't fight it, Daddy. We're not hurting anyone, so relax. This can be our little secret. Nobody ever has to know. It's not like they'd believe it, anyway." Molly replied with a naughty little giggle, and slipped her left hand into the right leg-hole of James' trunks, cupping one of his firm, warm asscheeks in her hand as she kept stroking him with her oily right hand. "Oh, and you can cum wherever you want, when you need to. On my titties, or in my mouth...I've found out I actually like the taste of a guy's stuff."

"Oh, you have such a dirty mouth on you...I bet it's because of your college friends. I never taught you to talk like that." James said, panting softly at the steady pace of her stroking hand. He gasped and tensed slightly as one of her left hand's fingertips brushed over the pucker of his asshole, but he began to relax as she rubbed at it with gentle, circular motions. "Not that I'm complaining...but you keep that dirty mouth just for me. Deal?"

"Oh, it's a deal, Daddy." Molly purred happily, and licked her sun-dried lips, making them glisten with her saliva. She squeezed at his thick cock harder as she pumped it, and withdrew her hand from his trunks to slick her fingertips in the mess of lotion and pre-cum that slicked her hand-job. Then she returned her hand to his rear, and gently started to press one slippery digit against his little hole. "Just relax, Daddy...enjoy this, and just let go. Just try not to shout too loud when you cum, though. That'd have the neighbors busting down the fence to see who's being killed over here."

"Yeah, we can't have that." James replied with a chuckle, and let out a soft gasp as her probing finger began to inch into his rectum. He drew in deep breaths, trying to relax his muscles, but couldn't keep a slight wince off of his face. "Easy there, Punkin...that's something I'm not really used to."

"Maybe not, but you'll never cum harder. Never underestimate the power of the prostate." Molly said with a sly smile, her stroking hand still producing a steady rhythm of thick, wet smacks as she pumped up and down along his throbbing, thick-veined pole. She gently twisted and pushed with her finger, working it deeper into his body, and she rubbed at that special spot with her fingertip. "Gotcha...now, just go with it, Daddy. You know you're just dying to share a good, hard cum with me, and I really wanna see you shoot just for me."

James groaned, and gripped one of Molly's shoulders for support as the pleasure in his body doubled, untouched nerves singing in delight from his own daughter's inner massage and the loving stroking of her slick hand. Panting and puffing, he began to tighten up all over, and clamped his free hand over his mouth. He groaned and cried out into his hand as his ecstacy finally peaked, his hips bucking and jerking as his tall, thick dick pulsed and started to spew hard jets of his white seed.

JohnB73
JohnB73
81 Followers