No Pretender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pwapp
pwapp
9 Followers

I looked over at Terri who still had that distant, contented look, but was watching us intently and had instinctively started to rub her fingers up and down the outside of her pussy and play with her nipples.

Tina started to stir and Sara was spread eagle in front of us. I knew Tina liked it up her ass and I told her, "Eat Sara's pussy and I will fuck that hot ass of yours."

With no more encouragement, Tina was buried between Sara's thighs paying no attention to Sara's desperate pleas that she couldn't take any more. Tina just worked harder at Sara's clit the more Sara begged. I got in behind Tina, put my fingers inside her dripping wet pussy and took some of her juices to rub on my cock and then some more around her tight asshole.

I moved in and slowly started to separate her dark hole with the head of my cock. She moaned a little, tensed up and the relaxed and slowly first the head and then a couple of inches of cock slid into her tight asshole. She surprised me when she shoved back at me, impaling herself with my cock. She screamed loud and then went back to work on Sara. I started to pound her ass for all I was worth and could feel the cum starting to build up inside of me. Thankfully Tina started to cum, alternating between moaning and eating Sara until finally I could feel her body tighten up and her ass clamp down on my cock tighter than the pussy I had been in a few minutes earlier as she started to climax. I couldn't stand it any longer and started to dump my hot load deep in her. The first squirt of my cum had Tina going full blast. I keep squirting and squirting until I was absolutely drained of any cum, pulled out and collapsed back on the bed. I was done, Cialis or no Cialis.

No one spoke for a long time. Terri got up and brought me my drink and then a cigarette. The drink was watered down by now but I needed it and a cigarette had never tasted better. She fixed a new drink for her aunt and Sara and then herself and the four of us lay in the bed, sipping our drinks, looking at each other and not saying a word.

I finished the cigarette and the drink, pulled Terri onto my shoulder. We lay there holding each other while the other two finished their drinks. When they had, Tina laid her head on my other shoulder and Sara on hers and we all started to drift away. I glanced at the clock next to the bed. It was after 4 AM. My last thought before darkness overcame me was: " I have died and gone to heaven?"

Epilogue

I was the first to wake the next morning around 10 AM. I slowly extracted myself from the three female bodies entangled with each other's and mine and made some coffee. I was sitting in a chair watching these three beautiful women lay there in a deep sexually induced sleep and replaying the night before, the thoughts making my cock hard again when Terri opened one and then the other sleepy eye. She came over and gave me a big kiss and then went to the bathroom. When she came out she sat in my lap, my hard on resting not too softly on her tight little butt. We sat there, touching and holding, not speaking until she finally said, "I guess I am not going to school today." And she didn't. After the others had come to, we all got dressed enough to go out in public and grabbed some breakfast. I stopped long enough at the front desk to tell them I'd be staying over another night. After breakfast the three of us went back to the room and the sucking fucking was on again. Tina and Sara introduced Terri to the world of lesbian love and she was as much a natural for that as she was sucking and fucking my cock. Unfortunately, the time came for Tina and Sara to go to work and then home since their husbands would be home that night. Terri and I went to an early dinner and then back to the room for more time together until she had to get home around 10 PM, After she left, I crawled in the bed and slept until 10 AM the next morning. As I drove back home, I was wondering how long it would be until I saw one or all three of them again. I got my answer the next day when there was an email from each. Let me just end by saying that night was the beginning of some of the best sex I've ever had. I have been with one, two or all three of them on several occasions since. As wonderful as those times have been, nothing has surpassed that first night. But I will keep trying.

pwapp
pwapp
9 Followers
12