No Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I like your problem,' she says and gives my prick a squeeze.

I rise and pull her with me. I slip off my shoes and step out of my trousers. I kiss her hard on the mouth, my tongue pushing into her wide-open mouth. Then I drop my head to her breasts. She throws her head back and while I play with one heavy, beautifully shaped breast with one hand, I hold the other and drop my mouth onto it, flattening my tongue and covering her nipple. She gasps. I suck the nipple into my mouth and slide my tongue over it, then gently take it between my front teeth and nip. She gasps again.

I pull her down onto the rug and stretch my body so that my head is next to her thighs. I feel her hand reach for my prick and once again she feeds it into her mouth. I move her dress out of the way and her thighs open for my mouth. She is not wearing panties. Her outer cunt lips are already open. Pink coral reefs glisten among the dark surrounding forest of pubic hair. I start licking the length of her cunt, pushing through the moist pink flesh with the tip of my tongue. Little distant murmurs of enjoyment come from her mouth which is filled with my prick. I push with my hips forcing it deeper into her mouth and she makes a low moan. With the pads of my finger tips I pull gently on the flesh above her cunt, exposing the site of her clitoris and with the very tip of my tongue I tease it. Then opening my mouth I cover the whole site and lick it with the broad expanse of my tongue. I slide two fingers back through the wetness of her pealed open outer lips and push them deep into the velvet of her cunt and her head leaves my prick for an instant and moves from side to side as I slip the fingers in and out. I slide my fingers out from her cunt and still licking her clit I reach for the clenched little star of her anus. Stiffening my middle finger I slowly push into her. It is coated with her cunt juices. The muscle drags against the invading finger and then as the knuckle on my finger gradually pushes past - deeper into the hot, tight depths - the muscle begins to relax. She moans softly and her mouth attacks my prick with excitement. I sense she is close to coming. I pump with my thighs forcing my prick deep into her all-engulfing mouth. My tongue continues its steady licking of her clit. My finger stays ramrod straight in her arse. Then her thighs press against my head. Little frantic moans escape round the shaft of my prick. Her thighs squeeze the sides of my head. Her thigh muscles clench and then I feel the ring of her arse tighten and begin to spasm against the knuckle of my probing finger. She is coming. Her hand pulls hard at my shaft. Her mouth sucks greedily at my prick. My excitement feeds on the loud wet sucking noises her lips and tongue make as she devours my prick. She wants my come in her mouth. I can hold back no longer. I let go and fall over the edge of the world. My prick releases jet after jet of scalding, bubbling sperm spurting and splashing into her warm wet mouth.

As our bodies subside and relax, I lift my head to look at her upside-down face resting on my thigh.

'That was beautiful,' I tell her.

She looks back at me, her hand still holding my slowly shrinking prick, her hair plastered damply across her forehead, her eyes still lustful, her lips fleshy and full.

She smiles wantonly. 'I think I get rid of your problem Jeff.'

I would welcome an e-mail from any woman reader whose erotic imagination has been turned on by this story. Please share your pleasure. I could do with the encouragement!

12