NO Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lakelover
lakelover
97 Followers

He was right on that account. I asked her what she needed.

"She looked me in the eye and said I need to be loved and fucked by someone who is not after my money. Someone that appreciates my body; for the hot sexy bitch that I am. Someone, that wants to grow old with me". She was staring into the depths of my soul as she said "are you that person".

She said" I know this is sudden for you but I have had you thoroughly investigated and except for your little brush with the law you are a good honest man. You need to get to know me and see that I can be your soul mate".

She said" I can stay up to a month this time unless you want me gone before then".

Now what the fuck was I going to do? My cock was making all the decisions for me, at that moment in time. My dick and I came to an agreement that was acceptable to both of us.

I told her "you are rubbing your body up against mine, I can smell your scent, my dick is hard and I want you. Let me pleasure you, love you and fuck you for 3 days to see how compatible we are sexually. Then we can spend a week just teasing each other without any sex. To be totally honest with you I may be a relationship disaster at this point in my life".

"Now I have a question for you. Do you want this property back?"

She looked at me and smiled and said" hell no, for two reasons, one I have more money than I can ever spend, two if I can't have you I don't want the property. If I have you and you have the property then it's a win-win situation."

She said" now that that's settled, are you going to feed me before you fuck me or after you fuck me". Dinner was late that day.

By the end of 3 days I thought my dick was raw hamburger, my balls hurt like I had strained them. We were very compatible sexually; I swear the only time we were apart was when one of us had to take a dump.

As far as the week without sex was concerned, we made it a day and a half without any sex before she could not stand it any longer and we worshiped each other's body. I could have made it the whole week, OK so maybe I had my head up my ass maybe I could have made it like 5 minutes more.

We seemed to not be able to go ten minutes without one or the other of us touching, caressing, or kissing the other one.

Three weeks later she was getting ready to return to my old home town. She said" I have some things I need to take care of". She said "I know I took unfair advantage of you when I first got here". She said she was not sorry because I was better than her wildest dreams.

It worked for me; it got me back into the land of the living.

"She laughed and said I wasted $2000.00 on clothes to impress you with". I told her that her body was not allowed to wear clothes. I wanted 100% access to her curves at all times.

She walked over to the Hummer and returned with 4 large folders. She said here are the results of the investigations on you; you're ex wife, her boyfriend, and me. She said look these over and no sooner than 2 weeks from now call me to let me know if you want me to come back.

With a kiss and a hug, and tears in her eyes she put her clothes on and disappeared down the road.

I put the folders into the safe and got myself a scotch and laid down on the chase lounge. I knew that I needed to resolve issues in my life concerning my ex-wife. Yea the paperwork was done however my mind was not at peace with her.

Did I want to look at her folder? What difference would it make one way or the other at this point? Did I regret anything I had done? Would I change anything if I could? This was turning into one big mind fuck.

Two Days later I came to the decision that gave me peace. The decision was that I was not going to look at any of the folders.

After resolving the folder issue I felt free, to think about Susan. I missed her something terrible. The house seemed empty, the bed sure as hell was empty, and the 40 acres seemed like the dark side of the moon. I just knew 2 weeks was an eternity.

I worked at all the small shit that needed done around the property to pass the time until I could call. I had to go into town to make the phone call because I had no phone service at the property. For that matter I had no TV or internet ether.

I called Susan and got her answer service. The message I left was short and sweet. I told her that "I needed her to make my life complete and if she felt the same then she was welcome back anytime, sooner the better".

While I was in town I contacted a satellite service that had TV and DSL it would be a week before they could get someone out to install the antenna and service. I had seen some boxes in the containers that looked like they had TV's and computer equipment in them. After digging those out I determined that all the stuff was new and top of the line.

Looking around inside I found almost every room in the house and the workshop had been prewired for TV and Cat 5 DSL. I positioned the equipment where I wanted it and waited for the installation.

9 long days later the silver hummer pulled up in the driveway. I dam near killed myself leaping over stuff to get to the Hummer. I was so focused on Susan that I was not aware she had someone with her. I hugged her and picked her up and swung her around and kissed her and nuzzled her.

I was gazing into her eyes when I heard someone say "do I get a welcome like that?"

She had her clothes off; she looked like a walking wet dream. She said "my name is Maria."

Susan said this is my girlfriend. I was confused but decided to ask Susan about it later. Susan said give her same welcome you gave me. I looked at Susan as if to say are you sure, she said go ahead.

I tried to give Maria the same welcome I gave Susan but we could all tell it was a poor second. We all went into the cabin.

Susan noticed the TV"s right away and asked if they worked. I told her that they did and had about 9000 channels.

My dick felt like a steel bar and I wanted Susan In the worst way. I was trying to figure out what to do about Maria, I could not ask her to stay in town tonight that would be so rude. Susan solved the problem by saying "we need to talk".

We sat down at the kitchen table and she looked at me and said, "Maria is my girlfriend and I am bi". I was stunned. She went on to say she had tried to break it off with her when she went home but had been unable to.

They had talked it over and decided to be up front with me and see how I reacted. Susan said "no matter which way I decided they wanted to fuck my eyeballs out tonight".

I asked Susan, "Are there any more surprises like this I store for me?" She said no but there was a twinkle in her eye.

The sun was coming up when we finally went to sleep. I think I just passed out. The next thing I remember was Maria sucking on my cock and telling me to get up for lunch.

I went to the outside shower. I had rigged up an outdoor shower that saw an awful lot of use. The breeze dried your body in the most delicious way.

Susan said "do we have to leave today"? Well you know as well as I do that no 35 year old was going to kick out two smoking hot women. I told her "no of course not" in for a penny in for a pound.

It's now 5 years later and we are all still together. It turns out that Maria had been a very successful model and business woman and actually was worth more than Susan. The girls had to get SAT phones to keep up with their contacts in the big city. I am still driving the jeep; the girls bought me a big truck to haul the equipment around with.

Every 3 or 4 months the girls go to the big city for some retail therapy, they always say they will be gone 2 weeks but so far they always cut it short to get back here and snuggle in my arms.

I have turned one of the containers into a storage shed for treasures of their shopping expeditions.

Sometimes Maria will go for an extended stay in Europe and do some modeling on the Rivera or in Paris. Her leaving is always tears and kisses time. Her homecoming is always joy and kisses and exquisite lovemaking from Susan and me.

The peace and tranquility are compliments to the love that we share at the cabin. At this point in my life I don't know how I could do without either one of them.

I told Susan that she should go with Maria sometime. She said not a chance; some babe would snap me up in a second. She was not leaving me alone after training me the way she wanted me. She was smiling as she said it but I thought there was a lot of truth in that statement.

lakelover
lakelover
97 Followers
12