No Quarter for Katherine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So sorry, my name is Katherine. And how did you know this was a new outfit?"

"Because I'm sure you wore your best dress the last time, that cute blue dress if I recall, and you didn't want to wear the same outfit again. You look absolutely stunning in the yellow blazer and that body hugging dress. Love the shoes too."

"Thank you." I blushed. I took a careful look at Victoria. Long straight black hair, slender with probably C cup breasts, a beautiful face with immaculate make-up, a tailored pinstriped jacket and knee length skirt and black pumps with three inch heels. Very corporate.

"How did you select your name of "NoQuarter?"

"No quarter asked for; none given. Surrender is unconditional," she said with practiced efficiency. "Let's go to my room and continue this conversation." Victoria picked up the roses and spun around on her bar stool to exit the bar. I followed. I had never been with a woman or even kissed a woman in a sexual way. This was going to be interesting.

We got to her 15th floor room. She swiped her key card against the pad and held the door open for me. After I entered instead of turning on the lights she pinned me against the wall and kissed me full on the lips. I was totally surprised by it but instinctively parted my lips and we shared a passionate kiss for at least 30 seconds. I was breathless. I said between pants "I thought we weren't going to touch each other."

"I lied. But it's the last time tonight. I promise. I have to tell you that you are incredibly attractive and I couldn't go through this night without knowing what it was like to kiss you."

It was my first kiss with a woman and probably my best kiss with anyone. I was already reconsidering my admonition that we wouldn't touch each other. Victoria was oh so seductive.

Victoria went into one of her dresser drawers. "Put this on." It was a blindfold. I put it on. "Strip down to your panties and bra but leave your shoes on." I did so, and another first, stripping with a blindfold on.

"Turn."

I turned slowly. "Katherine. You're 39?"

"Yes."

"You'd put a 29 year old to shame," she stated emphatically. "Is that your natural hair color?"

"Yes, I've always been an ash blond."

"I love your hair color. Now give me your bra and panties." I unfastened my bra in the back, slipped my panties over my heels and held them both in front of me. Victoria took them out of my hand. I was glad I had the blindfold on. It was easier doing this because I couldn't see Victoria looking at me, which I'm sure she was.

She must have read the label on my bra. "34D. Katherine, you're making this hard on me not to touch you with my hands. But you didn't say I couldn't touch you with my toys."

Another ohhhhh.

I heard a drawer open and close. I felt the tip of a riding crop gently slap the inside of my thighs. I opened my stance so my pussy was fully exposed. I couldn't contain my excitement. My thighs started to tremble. Victoria then took the crop and started lightly slapping the bottom of my breasts. I could feel my breasts bouncing upwards with each slap. After I felt a warmth throughout my breasts Victoria used the tip of the crop to rub the bottom of them. The caress of the crop together with the cumulative effect of the gentle slaps elicited a low frequency moan from me.

Victoria paused for a few minutes. She opened the drawer again. What manner of delicious torture did she have in store for me? That question was answered momentarily. I felt the tendrils of a flogger tracing a path up and down my inner thighs. The tremble in my legs increased in intensity. I so wanted Victoria to push me back on the bed and eat my pussy. The "no touch" rule be damned! She continued this up and down motion until she was spreading the liquid streaming down my legs all the way down to my knees. The moisture on my legs, combined with the conditioned air in the room, caused goose bumps to rise all over my body. This was some of the best sex I ever had and she literally hadn't laid a finger on me.

Victoria then started using half speed strokes of the flogger against my exposed and sopping pussy and clit. I was now feeling an urgency for my release. "Victoria. I don't think I can take this much longer."

"You can and you will my pet. It's Mistress Victoria and I'll determine if and when you can cum. Is that clear or are we done now?"

I didn't hesitate with my response. "It's clear Mistress Victoria. Please don't stop."

She continued teasing the inside of my thighs with the flogger. "Please, please, please Mistress."

"Are you Jessie? Do you feel what Jessie feels?"

"Yes Mistress. I'm Jessie. I'm feeling what she feels."

"Is it as wonderful as you imagined?"

"More."

"Lay on your back on the bed."

"Spread your legs."

"Use one hand to rub your clit and use two fingers of the other hand and shove them into your pussy."

I complied. "Oh God Mistress. I can't wait for you."

She took the riding crop and again started slapping the bottom of my breasts with the tip of the crop with even greater speed and force than before.

"Please Mistress!"

"You are a whore who wants to submit to me," she said as a statement and not as a question.

Even though a response was not requested I gave one so I could hear myself say it. "Yes. I'm a whore and I want to submit to you."

"Cum you slut."

I arched my back and the twenty years of my repression poured out of my mouth in a stream of explicatives - - words that I've never uttered. I continued to rock my head back and forth long after the last delectable ripple of pleasure passed through my body.

Victoria told me to remove the blindfold and approach her. Unsteady, I walked on my heels and got on my knees in front of Victoria. I pressed my nude body against her legs and wrapped my arms around them. I rested my head against the front of her skirt.

"Thank you Mistress."

Epilogue

Kat succumbed to her desires. She couldn't stay away from her Master. He teased her with the riding crop and then the flogger. Inflamed with desire she used her own hands to bring about her long awaited release. She got on her knees to thank her Master. Her Master brought her to her feet. He led her to the bed and took her over and over until she was His.

TheVelvetGlove

12