No Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
city_bird
city_bird
284 Followers

"Fuck me, Alex. I want you. Fuck me!" I began chanting, spreading my legs for him, the wait driving me insane with want.

"Relax, relax," Alex whispered, his eyes mirroring my desperation. His fingers with his long, sharp nails brushed up and down my sides, soothing me.

He placed his cock at my entrance, his glistening head pressing against me.

He quickly spit in his palm and began stroking himself.

"This will hurt," he reminded me.

"You promise?" I replied, a sly smile forming on my lips.

I could tell he was pleasantly surprised as the hunger and lust built up behind his eyes.

Suddenly the pressure increased between my legs as he braced himself, hands grasping my thighs. I wrapped my legs around the small of his back, helping his entry.

I could feel him inside me. The intense pain helped heighten the incredible pleasure Alex was giving to me. I let out a loud groan, and begged for more. I dug my heels into his back as Alex gave a powerful thrust of his hips, and forced his entire length inside me.

I screamed, calling out his name as I arched my back. "I want you to fuck me, Alex. Fuck me hard!" I panted, my hips undulating against him, grinding my ass around his thick cock.

Alex moved his hands up from my thighs to my hips as he slowly began moving. Feeling his hesitation, and his desire not to harm me, I helped him along, thrusting back at him, forcing him to increase his speed. "You can fuck me hard if you want to. You don't have to wait for me. I'm yours. Take me."

With that, Alex shifted gears. He began pulling back slowly, only to snap his hips forward almost violently. "So tight... Want you..." he repeated between his shuddering breaths. His hands roamed all over, stroking my body.

He then leaned over me, changing his angle, and put his arms on either side of my head so he could see into my eyes. Now with every stroke, he pushed his cock across that bundle of nerves deep inside me. I inhaled sharply, my head snapping backward, as my ass tightened around Alex. I looked up into his eyes and knew he was close. He thrust sharply once, twice, and on the third stroke I could feel him come. His hot seed spilled inside me and served as a lubricant for Alex who showed no signs of flagging.

"Stop me now, Noah. Stop me now or I won't be able to..."

"Do it! Fuck.. Just do it!" I screamed, continuing my desperate grind against his still hard cock.

Alex leaned down, his face just inches from mine, and kissed me gently on the lips. "I love you. I'm sorry," he whispered.

I saw his eyes go from cloudy to completely white as me moved from my mouth and buried his face in the crook of my neck. His hot tongue licked all the way from just under my ear to my shoulder.

"Alex.. ohhh," I moaned, as he continued to thrust into me. I was close. Too close.

Then suddenly, I felt a white hot flash of pain, followed by an almost indescribable pleasure. I exploded in an orgasm so intense, my vision blurred. My cum coated our stomachs as they continued to slide against each other. I tried to gather what had happened to me, but part of me already knew.

I could feel Alex's fangs embedded in my neck, and I watched his throat move as he swallowed mouthfuls of my own blood. I felt myself getting weaker. I reached up, and stroked his hair, smiling in the afterglow of my orgasm, as I lost consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------

I awoke feeling weak and sore. I glanced around and discovered it was dark outside. I was in my bed and l was naked. I smelled the scent of soap and realized it was coming from me. When did I take a shower?

I reached a hand up and rubbed my sore neck, and everything came flooding back to me. The morning, Alex, his story, then... us. I traced a figure-eight around the two small puncture marks he had left on me. They had already healed.

I then realized there was a warm presence beside me. I rolled over to see Alex, in a soft slumber, his pale cheeks flushed. I snuggled up next to him and wrapped my arms around his chest, holding him tight. I felt him shift as he kissed my cheek.

"Are you alright, baby?" he asked as he pulled me close in return.

"Never better."

Alex pushed himself back, looking me in the eyes, "I was so worried I had taken too much. I didn't even want to in the first place, but you... You were just so... delicious." he smirked, kissing me on the nose. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Shhh, Shhhhh. Don't be sorry. I'm fine. And you were dying in front of me! I couldn't let you go on like that. Plus, I kind of enjoyed it, the whole biting thing. It felt... good. Better than good!"

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. I heard this gets easier after the first time. It'll be easier for me to control. It's good to know I have a willing snack around too." he added, a sly grin stretching across his face.

I punched him in the shoulder playfully, "I'd better be more than some tasty little midnight snack!"

"Don't worry, baby. You're the main course. Always."

I pulled myself closer to him, wrapping my legs around him and resting my head in the crook of his neck. "I love you, Alex."

"Love you too, Noah."

"No regrets?"

He lightly nipped at my shoulder then whispered lightly into my ear, "None."

city_bird
city_bird
284 Followers
12