No Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nem0
nem0
309 Followers

"I..." Mark wrangled with his tongue and managed to overcome his shock. "You...you felt the same? Since when?"

"The same as you, I think," Deacon said evenly. "After the accident. I just didn't fully realize what it was I was feeling until it happened, and I wasn't ready."

"Well, what do we....I mean, do you..." Mark looked questioningly at Deacon. "What do you think we should do now?"

The last twelve hours were running again and again through Deacon's head at full speed, and he could no longer think straight. 'Just go with it,' he told himself. 'Do what you feel at this very moment.' Deacon looked coolly at Mark. "I should stop thinking for once and go with what I feel. Like you. You game?" Deacon challenged.

"Always," Mark automatically responded, not sure what he was agreeing to. Before Mark had time to ask, Deacon was moving towards him. Mark stared in disbelief as Deacon kissed him again. Deacon closed his eyes and let himself drift away - his body took over. Deacon's last words echoed in Mark's head: go with what you feel. Suddenly Mark's body was awake with sensations - he could feel every ridge of Deacon's lips pushing against his own, he could smell Deacon's clean skin and could feel Deacon's closely shaven stubble pressing against his chin.

Deacon put his arms around Mark's neck and pulled him closer, as Mark slid his hands around Deacon's waist. Deacon opened his mouth slightly to suck at Mark's bottom lip, and felt Mark open his mouth in response. A voice yelled at Deacon from the back of his mind, 'You're kissing a guy!' but Deacon silenced it by pulling Mark closer, pressing their bodies together intimately. Mark answered this by pushing his tongue into Deacon's waiting mouth. They explored each other's mouths with their tongues, and kissed passionately for as long as they could before Mark pulled back.

"Are you...are you sure this is what you want to do?" Mark questioned tentatively.

"I haven't pulled away, have I?" Deacon assured him with a raised eyebrow. He leant up towards Mark's face, slowly moving his tongue along Mark's jaw, and began nibbling on his neck. Mark groaned and moved his hands down Mark's back to his perfectly shaped behind. Moving back to Mark's mouth, Deacon reached further around Mark's head with his arms and kissed him deeply, frowning as he felt a hardness press into his hip.

The entwined pair stumbled towards the door way. Mark drew Deacon closer still as they pressed against the wall, blindly searching for Deacon's shirt buttons. Deacon pushed him away and smiled at Mark's worried look.

"I'm sorry, I..." Mark stopped rationalizing when Deacon laughed.

"No, I want...I mean, I don't mind," Deacon smiled. "But I've got work today, remember?" Deacon looked down and paused. "Look, if I seem...I mean, if I get weird about something all of a sudden, it won't be because of you, ok?"

"What do you mean, get weird?" Mark asked, frowning.

"Like if I pull away or something, it's only because...well," Deacon sighed in frustration. "I'm not used to....well, you're not either, I guess...but I'm not used to feeling someone else's hard-on when I'm kissing, y'know?" Deacon looked up at Mark for affirmation.

"Yea, I was thinking the same thing," Mark grinned. "But I thought if it didn't bother you, it shouldn't bother me." Mark removed his hands and stepped back. "I guess you should get going to work, since Howle gave you all that time off."

"Yea," Deacon said halfheartedly. "I don't know when I'll finish, but if it's late I'll bring food back with me." Deacon shyly stepped forward and lightly kissed Mark. "I'll see you later, ok?" Mark leant down and kissed him back.

"Yea, you bet," Mark smiled as Deacon walked out the door, and he collapsed on the couch, exhausted. He closed his eyes and slept a deep, dreamless sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

"Hey, I'm home," Deacon shrugged his jacket off and walked towards the kitchen. "Sorry it's so late, there was more to do than I thought." Truthfully, Deacon had spent the last two hours sitting in his car down by the river, thinking the day's events over and trying to come to terms with what he'd committed to. He hadn't delved into the deeper issues - they did both, after all, have girlfriends - but had accepted his feelings and what they meant. Deacon didn't want to ponder on whether or not this was long term or just some kind of bizarre lust, or what it would mean for his and Mark's friendship if it all went sour. Right now, he just wanted to see Mark and make sure his friend felt the same. "I bought some Chinese back." Deacon frowned and walked through the kitchen into his room. "Where are you?" In a flash of panic, Deacon rushed to the sitting room, sure that he would find Mark's bag gone. But all he encountered was a bleary-eyed Mark sitting up on the sofa. He exhaled in relief and smiled. "Hey, you been sleeping since I left?" Mark rubbed his eyes and grinned sheepishly, nodding. "Lucky for some," Deacon replied in mock resentment.

"What's in the bag?" Mark asked distantly. He checked his watch and looked surprised.

"Chinese. You hungry?" Deacon looked up at Mark, his eyes unwittingly falling to his friend's lips. The direction of the gaze was not lost on Mark, as he stood up and moved towards Deacon.

"Yea," Mark said huskily. "Really hungry." He hesitantly put his arms around Deacon's waist, leaning down to kiss his neck. Deacon closed his eyes and savored the feeling, steadying himself by holding Mark's back. When Mark nibbled on his lobe and lightly blew into his ear, Deacon almost dropped the Chinese. Laughing unsteadily, Deacon gently pushed Mark away and held up the bag of food.

"Although I appreciate the welcome," Deacon said carefully, making sure he didn't give Mark the idea that he wasn't willing, "I mean you really must be hungry - you didn't have breakfast or lunch and it's past eight." Mark nodded disappointedly. "Besides," Deacon added with a wicked grin, "you're gonna need your strength tonight." Mark watched Deacon walk into the kitchen, the tense feeling entering his stomach again.

-------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Deacon lay groaning on the couch, his feet on the backrest and his head near the ground. Mark, on the other hand, was rolling around on the floor in fits of laughter.

"Oooh, I ate way too much," Deacon moaned. "I feel like I'm gonna explode." He raised his head and glared at Mark. "Some friend you are." Mark sat up and stifled his giggles.

"Sorry," Mark lied. "Do you want some pepto-bismol? You should probably just let it settle, y'know. You ate like three containers of that beef stuff." Mark smirked wickedly. "If it's even beef. Marie said that in some parts of Asia, they use dog and..."

"Shut up! That isn't helping you know." Deacon swung his legs round to the floor and sat up. "Anyway, I feel a little better. Maybe laying like that helps or something."

"How much better?" Mark crawled across the carpet to where Deacon was sitting and rested his head on Deacon's knee. Smiling, Deacon bent down and kissed Mark lightly.

"Lots better," Deacon murmured between kisses, sliding down to the floor. "But...I should...probably...lay down...in bed." Deacon pulled away and looked at Mark seriously. "With you." Mark sat up with a start.

"O...ok. I mean, if you want," Mark stammered. "I...I want to too, I just..." He stopped when he saw Deacon frowning.

"We don't have to do...don't you want to?" Deacon looked insecurely at the floor before meeting Mark's eyes. Mark took a deep breath.

"Yea, I just...well, since you were so open this morning, I guess I owe it to you to do the same." Mark gathered his thoughts and took Deacon's hand. "I didn't have a clear plan last night...or any plan at all. I mean, I felt like I wanted to do something, like I needed something, but I didn't realize what it was until I kissed you. Just kissing you made me feel...better, so I just wanted to do that." Mark frowned. "Then this morning, when you kissed me back, I kept waiting for it to feel weird, like awkward or something. But it didn't. It still doesn't. Does it feel weird to you?" Mark looked questioningly into Deacon's eyes.

"No, I was waiting for that too," Deacon said, relieved. "When I kissed you, it was to figure out if it felt right or not. And it did, it felt like..." Deacon searched for the right words.

"...coming home," Mark finished softly. Deacon looked up at him and smiled.

"Yea, exactly like that," he replied quietly, squeezing Mark's hand.

"And the feeling in my stomach," Mark continued, "it didn't come back. Until when you got back from work today, and said something about needing strength for tonight." Deacon frowned, but let Mark continue uninterrupted. "I started feeling nervous...I felt like what Marie probably felt when I wanted more than making out. Not pressure exactly, because I want this too, but...I'm scared, I guess." Mark drew in a long breath and released it. "Deac, I'm afraid that I'll want to do things that you don't, or you'll want to do things I don't. I'm scared that this'll end badly. I mean, I don't even know what I want from this, I just... I just feel scared of things." Taking his hand away from Deacon's, Mark rubbed his face wearily. Deacon let out a big breath.

"Wow," Deacon began, eyebrows raised. "I...I'm scared too, y'know. But I'm just sick of having to think things over before I act. With you... when I kissed you, everything just went away. I feel like I can do anything with you, ask anything and not have to worry. But I worry anyway, like about what we're supposed to do... after kissing." Mark nodded silently. "So let's make a deal. Do what you feel, and if that doesn't suit me, I'll say so. The same goes for you. No regrets."

Deacon looked at Mark for approval. Mark raised his head, smiling. In one quick motion, he reached over to pull Deacon's head towards him, and lent forward, their lips meeting. Deacon eagerly responded, kissing Mark feverishly.

"I guess that's a yes, then," Deacon murmured with a smile, before returning to the kiss. Pulling Deacon to his feet, Mark groped frantically for Deacon's shirt buttons. Unable to find the holes to undo them, Mark ripped the shirt open with a grunt and pushed it off Deacon's smooth shoulders. Breaking the kiss, Deacon pulled Mark's shirt over his head and fell with him onto the nearby couch, kissing and licking Mark's lips.

Lying on top of Mark, Deacon used his tongue to trail down his friend's neck and shoulders, stopping to lick his nipples. Mark groaned as Deacon took one of Mark's hardened nipples into his mouth while tracing his hands down Mark's sides. Deacon switched to the other nipple, gently nipping at it with his teeth. He continued to make wet paths on Mark's body until he reached Mark's jeans. Sitting up slightly, Deacon lightly rested his fingers on the waistband.

"Weird yet?" Mark asked, propped up on his elbows. Deacon looked up at him and smiled, his head tilted to one side.

"No," he said slowly, "not a bit. You?" Mark shook his head. Deacon began to gently undo Mark's jeans, pulling them off and throwing them to one side. Hooking his thumbs under the waistband of Mark's boxers, Deacon looked at Mark. "This is it - do or die time. We can't go back after this...you game?" Deacon challenged.

"Always," Mark said with a grin. Deacon stood up and removed his own pants, positioning himself back on Mark's thighs in just his jockeys. Clenching his jaw, Deacon slowly stretched the elastic of Mark's boxers over his friend's raging erection. Slipping the underwear off, Deacon lay back down on Mark, nipping at his jaw lightly. Trying to rearrange himself comfortably, Deacon moved his hips against Mark's hard-on, inducing a strained groan from Mark. Kissing Deacon's shoulders, Mark moved his hands down Deacon's back to remove his jockeys. It was Deacon's turn to groan as his hard dick touched Mark's, and he groped for Mark's shoulders, clutching at him.

They lay there for a few minutes, kissing and exploring each other, rubbing against each other. Deacon broke their fiery kiss and moved back down to Mark's thighs. Deacon slowly licked trails up Mark's inner thigh, stopping just before his friend's penis. Mark moaned loudly as Deacon tentatively took hold of Mark's circumcised dick, examining the average sized but thick member while slowly rubbing it up and down in his hand. Deacon took a deep breath to gather his nerves, and placed his mouth over the head of Mark's cock, licking and sucking it gently.

Deacon opened his mouth wider to take in as much of Mark's penis as he could, and gagged as it hit the back of his throat. Placing his lips firmly at the base of Mark's dick, Deacon slowly drew his mouth up the shaft, creating a tense suction. As Deacon released Mark's dick and started to nibble up and down the under side of it, Mark let out a strangled cry, struggling to maintain control. Smiling, Deacon put the cock back in his mouth, sucking up and down the shaft quickly as he gently squeezed Mark's balls. Gasping, Mark sat up, trying to pull Deacon off his shaft.

"I...I'm gonna...oh shit," Mark lay back on the couch, breathing heavily. Deacon continued to suck rapidly, knowing full well what was just round the corner. Mark cried out as he lost control, shooting load after load of hot, sticky cum into Deacon's throat. Deacon tried to take as much of it as he could before gagging and releasing Mark's dripping penis from his mouth. Deacon wiped his chin and sat beside Mark, waiting until he had regained control. Sitting up, Mark exhaled sharply.

"You didn't have to..." Mark looked at the cum on Deacon's cheek. "I mean, I didn't mean to make you..." Exasperated, Deacon cut in.

"You didn't make me," Deacon sighed impatiently. "I know what happens at the end of a blow job, stupid." Mark smiled in relief, and raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"What does it taste like?" Deacon opened his mouth to talk, then cheekily leant over to Mark and kissed him deeply, transferring some of Mark's own cum into his mouth. Mark pulled back at first, then responded to the kiss. "Not as gross as I thought," he remarked as the kiss ended, and noticed that Deacon looked worried. "What's wrong?"

"...How was it? I mean, was I ok?" Deacon asked anxiously.

"How was it?" Mark snickered. "It was... I'm... are you sure you've never done that before?" Mark asked in mock doubt.

"It was all right then?" Deacon teased with a relieved smirk.

"All right?" Mark was incredulous. "All right? I thought I was gonna have a stroke!" Mark suddenly pushed Deacon onto the couch and made him lay just as he had been a few seconds earlier. "My turn now?"

"Only if you want to," Deacon warned. "You don't have to just because..." Mark ran his tongue lightly over Deacon's lips to curb his excuses.

"Oh, so I'm not up the challenge, am I?" Mark taunted with a promising grin. Nervous butterflies crowded into his stomach as he made his way down to Deacon's groin, stopping in at his nipples and sucking on them. Determined not to just copy Deacon's technique, Mark started by gently licking and sucking on Deacon's testicles. Deacon whimpered in pleasure and expectation as Mark began to jerk him off, still tenderly flicking his tongue over Deacon's swollen balls.

'...Go with what you feel...' Mark took his friend's advice and began licking up and down Deacon's dick, transferring his hand to his friend's nut sack and massaging it. Darting his tongue in and around the slit on Deacon's circumcised penis head, Mark moved his mouth slowly down the shaft, deep throating Deacon's long cock. Deacon hissed through his teeth as Mark flicked his finger in the sensitive spot between Deacon's balls and anus.

Mark swirled his tongue around Deacon's lengthy penis, keeping his lips at the base of the dick and still fondling Deacon's balls. Having gotten very aroused giving Mark a blow job, it didn't take very long for Deacon to come. He squeezed his eyes shut as a moan escaped his gritted teeth, overwhelmed by the feeling of Mark's mouth sheathing his erupting penis. As he pulled Mark up to onto his body to kiss his cum-filled mouth, a distant thought about Sarah entered Deacon's mind. It left as quickly as it had arrived.

-------------------------------------------------

In the dull glow of the patio light coming through the door, Deacon and Mark lay on the couch, intertwined in each others limbs. Deacon sleepily kissed the bare chest his head was resting on, and Mark smiled, gently hugging Deacon closer to him on the couch.

"No regrets?" Mark asked quietly. He ran his fingers over Deacon's back, marveling in the absolute relaxation and happiness he felt. Deacon kissed Mark's chest again.

"Never again," Deacon replied solemnly. With great effort, Deacon tilted his head to face his friend. "How's that knot in your stomach?"

But Mark had fallen asleep, a small grin on his face, the knot gone entirely. Deacon smiled and placed his head back on Mark's naked chest. The day's events had taken their toll emotionally and physically, but all the lovers' worries drifted away as Deacon joined Mark in deep sleep, naked in his arms.

To be continued...

-------------------------------------------------

NB: This is a fictitious story involving false situations and characters. Do not EVER have unprotected sex.

nem0
nem0
309 Followers
12