No Regrets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deb, I hear what you're saying, but, I love anal sex." I said to her. "Unfortunately, it's not very comfortable for me with Alex because of his size. If Dale isn't as big, maybe it'll be a nice gift I can give to him, and be something I can really enjoy for a change."

"I'm sure he'd probably like that." She answered. "If that's something you want to do, I guess its okay. Maybe he'll quit bugging me about it."

"It's settled, then." I said, boldly. "The first thing I need to do is get Alex thinking about you in a sexual way, and the easiest way to do that is through your panties."

"My panties?" Deb asked, curiously smiling at me.

"You heard right." I answered. "Your panties. This weekend when they play golf, I'll convince Alex he ought to drive for a change. And, when he comes over to pick Dale up, you need to find a way to let him innocently stumble across a pair of your panties."

"Sally, please tell me you're not serious." She begged.

"Deb, Alex has a major panty fetish." I replied. "As soon as he sees a pair of your panties, or even hears you say the word 'Panties', he's going to immediately get a hard-on and start thinking about you sexually. He can't help it -- he's wired like that."

I told her if she really wanted to capture Alex's attention, she needed to leave a pair of her worn, wet panties in a place where he could casually find them, or see them. "I guarantee he'll try to pick them up to see what you smell like. If you make that happen, I promise you he'll have a throbbing erection in his pants anytime he's around you."

Now, it was Deb's turn to sit there with a stunned look on her face. But, she got over it soon enough, and over the next hour, we put our heads together and began to craft a plan that would move Dale and Alex into a position where they'd never be able to resist us when the time came.

She agreed she'd find a way to get Dale to tell her more about his fantasy, and told me she'd come up with a way for Alex to find her panties. I agreed to start working on Alex. I knew I'd have to go gently, but, I had some ideas on how to get started.

To be continued...

12