No Regrets Ch. 02

Story Info
Devoted mother continues to submit to her son.
2.7k words
4.48
145.4k
118
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were home my mother was soon busy cooking us a mega fry up. I sat at the table sipping a coffee slowly coming to terms with what she'd said as well as what had happened in the trees. Our closest neighbours live over a mile away and it's very rare for anyone to call unannounced. Most days not even the postman makes the two mile round trip to our house. But today I knew mother's sister, aunty Ann was calling to pick her up to go shopping. But that wouldn't be 'till ten, at least two hours away.

As we were tucking into our breakfast we chatted like we always do, by then I wasn't finding it quite so surreal but the slightly disjointed feeling was still there.

'You didn't say anything after you know, in the trees.'

'No I didn't.'

'Did you enjoy it, I mean was that the kind of thing I can do now?'

'Paul, like I said, I'll not encourage or discourage you from doing what ever you want with me or to me. But to answer your questions, yes I enjoyed it immensely, it was just the kind of thing I fantasise about.'

I nodded as I digested what she had said. 'Aunty Ann isn't due until ten is she?'

'About ten, she said she'd text when she was on her way.'

'Okay. When you've finished your breakfast you can remove your cloths and stay naked until you need to get ready.

My mother it seemed had eaten enough as she stood and with the economical way she has of undressing, was naked in a matter of seconds.

'Have you finished?' she asked as she reached for my plate?

'Yes thanks, that was delicious.' I said automatically. This was going to take a little getting used to! 'Before you do the dishes, suck my dick until I cum.'

Without a seconds thought she knelt between my legs and began to careful unfastened my jeans. As soon as she had my hard dick in the open, she sucked it hungrily into her soft warm mouth. Heaven!

It was also heavenly to watch her moving around the house seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was naked. As she did the dishes she chattered away like normal. But all good things must come to an end, so they say but I'm not so sure any more. At nine I fully expected her to ask if she could begin to get ready, but instead she asked if she might take a shower.

Interesting I thought and said she could. I followed her up the stairs and watched as she picked a towel from the airing cupboard before going into the bath room. Out of habit I headed towards my room but before I reached it turned and followed her.

She'd put the towel on the sink before switching on the shower, then with the same lack of self-consciousness as she had shown in the kitchen, sat on the loo. When she had finished she stepped into the shower and began to wash as if I wasn't there. I happily sat on the loo and watched her though the clear shower glass.

When clean, she dried herself quickly in the bathroom before moving through to her room, this time I didn't hesitate to follower her. Once there she picked out some clothes and underwear before turning to me and asking if she might dress.

I took a long look at her before reluctantly saying she could. The way she said 'Thank you.' Was a massive turn on for some reason, so was watching her dress before carefully applying her makeup.

We were sat in the kitchen the image of normality when my aunt arrived a little after ten. I'd not seen her in a few weeks so we chatted before they left, leaving me to wallow in a cess pit of misery and solitude... well not quite, I danced around the house like drunk teenager!

Try as I might I could not settle to anything after they'd left. I switched the telly on and stuck it for five mins, picked up some course work from college but found I kept re-reading the same passage. In the end I slipped on a track suit and biked to the village and my friend Martin's house where we spent the afternoon on his X-Box. At five I left to make my way home, wanting to be there when they returned. Although the X-box turned out to be a great diversion, it was only that. But just as I was leaving my friends, I got a text from my mother asking if I wanted to join her and Ann for a meal in the pub in the village. At that point I realised I was actually starving.

Ann and my mother were just getting out of Ann's car when I got to the pub. It was obvious they had had a good time at the shops, I can't remember ever seeing my mother quite so happy. When she popped into the loo Ann even made a comment about how cheerful she was.

When Ann went I leaned across to my mother who leaned conspiratorially back towards me. 'When Ann leaves you're to strip and ask if I'd like to fuck you.' I whispered loud enough for only her to hear

I didn't expect her to say anything and she didn't, but I did notice her hand tremble a little as she picked up her drink. When Ann returned we chatted as we waited for our food which duly arrived and was in turn was duly eaten. As soon as we finished I left saying I'd see them at home. As it was I only beat them by ten minutes, just long enough for a quick shower.

My aunt only stayed for a coffee, as soon as she left my mother began to remove her clothes while virtually standing on the door mat. I did notice that she was a little more careful with her best things but never the less she was nude in a little over a minute.

I swear I will never grow tired of watching her do that. As she slipped her knickers off and placed them with the rest of her things she stood up, looked at me and said,

'Would you like to fuck me?'

'I would very much like to fuck you. But first I'd like to watch you playing with yourself. You may choose where you do it.'

'Would you follow me to my room please.'

For the second time that day I had the pleasure of watching her naked bum as she climbed the stairs. Once we were in her room she lay on the bed.

'Would you like me to begin?'

'I would.' I said as I slipped out of my clothes to lie beside her. After watching her for a few moments I leaned across to fondle her breast.

It didn't take her long to begin moaning and I again noticed, the harder I squeezed her nipple the more contentedly she did so. When she arched her back and groaned I figured she had had an orgasm and manoeuvred myself to kneel between her legs. Not wanting to wait any longer I eased myself into her making us both moan with pleasure.

I took my time wanting to thoroughly enjoy the experience. We rocked together for ages, when I couldn't hold back any longer I shot my load into her. As I collapsed back onto the bed, she turned to me and kissed me deeply and hungrily.

We lay very contentedly in each others arms as it grew dark. I only moved when the loo called me.

As I came back into the room, mom looked at me and said, 'Thank you.'

I'd almost got used to her silently excepting what we did. 'You're welcome, but I feel it's me who should be thanking you.'

'It's not. I'm yours to use as you wish. I enjoyed the way you gently made love to me, but you should remember I'm not made of glass.'

Her words seemed to flick a switch in my head and I felt a little like I had last night by the fire. When I told her to roll onto her front and raise her arse, it was like someone else had said the words.

As soon as she raised her bum I smacked one cheek as hard as I could with my hand before doing the same to the other.

'Open yourself for me.'

When she had I knelt between her legs and had a long look at her arse. Before roughly pushing four fingers into her vagina. 'Has anyone ever fucked your arse?' I asked.

'No never.'

I'd read enough stories to know some lubricant was in order and asked if she had anything, she told me to open the draw beside her bed. I did and found a tube which helpfully said Lubricant on it! I squeezed a blob onto her puckered arse and eased some into her which made her moan and squirm a little. I slapped her bum cheek again and told her to be still. Her arse was a lot tighter than her vagina. After spreading some of the lube onto my dick I lined it up with her arse and pushed until it slipped in. I came after less than five strokes. Talk about intense!

Again I collapsed back onto the bed exhausted but extremely exhilarated. I could feel sleep overtaking me but I wanted to say something which had slipped into my head while we had been otherwise engaged, so to speak.

'In the morning, when we wake, your are to ask me how I'd like to start my day before giving me a few options, I want you to be as crude as you can.'

I was watching her as I'd spoken but she made no indication that she had heard me. As I settled down beside her, happy to sleep where I was, she asked if she could use the loo as she needed to pee. It made me smile that she had asked and unaccountably made my dick twitch.

'You may and in future after you ask and if I say you may, you will ask if I'd like to watch.'

I think I was a sleep before she came back to the bed as I don't remember anything until I woke, a little disorientated on Sunday morning. I pushed myself up the bed to lean back against the head board. Mom was already awake and had been watching me.

'How would you like to start your day?' She asked in much the same way as she would have asked how I'd like my eggs.

'I don't know. What do you suggest?'

'Well I could toss you off with my hand or go down on you with my mouth.'

'Tempting.'

'You could fuck my cunt or my arse.'

'Even more tempting, I really did enjoy your tight arse.'

'Thank you. You could tie my hands tightly behind my back and whip my tits with a belt.'

!!! Talk about blind siding me. I was speechless.

'I'm sure you need to pee, would you like me to lie in the bath so that you can pee on me?'

Again!!!!

'Would you like to lie in the bath while I pee on you?'

Maybe she'd run out of ideas because she stopped and waited for me to speak. I simply said 'Yes.'

Mom seemed to know what I meant as her hand wormed beneath the quilt to find my already hard dick, she pumped it slowly a few times before pushing the quilt away and kneeling over me to suck me hungrily into her mouth. After a few moments she seemed to reluctantly let her mouth slide off me before she straddled me and impaled herself expertly onto my erection. She rode me for maybe a minute or two, which allowed me to grope her large swinging breasts. With little warning she got off me to lie on her front and offer her arse for my pleasure. I was in her only a few seconds later and came with a satisfied grunt. What a way to start the day. But taking me at my word, no sooner had I rolled off her than she almost leapt off the bed apparently to find a length of cord and a belt which she handed to me before turning and offered me her hands to bind.

As soon as her hands were tied she moved to stand beside the bed, totally immobile.

I sat on the edge of the bed looking at her, Christ she was a picture, every mans wet dream! I told her to open her legs as wide. I stood in front of her and casually played with her tits before feeling her roughly between her legs. I fingered her until she came with a loud moan and grunting sounds.

I told her to turn around, and I undid the cord. I wasn't quite ready to use a belt on her tits. If she was relieved or disappointed I couldn't tell.

'May I use the bathroom?' she asked.

'Why?'

'I would like to pee and then shower.'

'You may.'

'Would you like to watch?'

I told her I did and went through to the bathroom ahead of her and sat on the edge of the bath and watched as she switched on the shower and then lowered herself onto the loo. As she began to pee I told her to open her legs to let me see. Why do I find it so erotic I wondered, first of all her asking permission to pee and then the idea of her asking if I wanted to watch.

As the shower is quite spacious I told her I would join her. Sharing a shower definitely has the edge on having one solo, I made up my mind then and there to shower with her when ever possible.

After our shower she asked what I would like for breakfast. I told her and watched as she almost skipped out of the bathroom and head for the stairs. I followed a few minutes later and sorted the coffee while she carefully put a fry-up together.

As we ate it she asked if I had any plans for the day. I'd not made any, in truth I'd not thought about anything but the situation I found myself in.

'How about we go for a drive, I haven't had a paddle in the sea in ages.'

'That sounds like a great idea. You may wear a short skirt and a thin top.'

'Ok, shoes?'

'Sandals.'

'I'll make up some sandwiches and we can pick up a few things on the way.'

Mother was soon busy getting our lunch together so I went to my room to slip into some shorts and a tee shirt. As I came out of my room I met her coming up the stairs.

'May I use the loo, I need to pee?'

I told her she could.

'Would you like to watch?' I said yes and followed her into the bathroom to watch as she sat and urinated. I had to adjust myself as I watched. After she had wiped her self and washed her hands, she asked if she could get ready. I told her she could and used the loo myself.

Mom must have known what she would put on as she was waiting for me on the landing. I could see she was braless which again made my dick twitch.

'Lift your skirt.' I was sure she'd not have slipped her knickers on but it was good fun checking! I stepped close to her and fingered her roughly, it hadn't taken me long to figure out what she liked. She came with the animalistic growl she often makes. I told her to lean against the banisters and I fucked her as hard and fast as I could from behind. Needless to say that made her grunt and moan too as it did me.

My mother seemed to recover faster than me and almost straight after I'd cum, she stood up and said she'd put the food in the car and find a blanket, she'd be ready to leave in about five minutes and left me gasping for breath with my shorts still around my ankles and a slowly deflating erection.