No Regrets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nem0
nem0
309 Followers

"I suppose it's only you, but I have no intention of finding out otherwise," Deacon replied with a giggle.

"And it hasn't changed how we are with each other, right?" Mark asked. "Maybe I'm wrong here, but us having sex hasn't messed with our friendship. I mean, we can still joke around and hang out and everything." Deacon nodded and put the joint to his lips. Mark shrugged. "I think this is a pretty unique situation, and calling yourself gay or straight doesn't change anything about us. Don't beat yourself up about it," Mark said, turning his head to look at Deacon, who nodded with his eyes closed and held the diminishing roach toward Mark.

Mark took it and inhaled the last hit. He sat up and stubbed the ashes out in the tin, then lay down again. They lay in silence, Deacon with his eyes closed and Mark staring up at the stars.

"I'm sorry about how I acted earlier, at the beach," Deacon said suddenly. "Freaking out at you in the water like that. It wasn't you, I just..." Deacon shrugged.

"It's okay," Mark replied quietly. Mark propped himself on one elbow and looked down at Deacon. Deacon smiled drowsily at the face above him and closed his eyes. Mark sniggered and put his free hand on Deacon's chest. "Have I ever told you before that weed makes me really horny?" Deacon opened one eye and peered up at his friend.

"No," Deacon said slowly. "You have not shared that little factoid." Mark raised his eyebrows, and Deacon laughed. Mark smiled widely, and lowered his mouth to Deacon's. The kiss started out gentle and lazy, but quickly bloomed into a battle of tongues and lips. Deacon placed one hand on the back on Mark's neck and the other on his lower back, and pulled Mark's body on top of his own.

Mark broke away from the kiss and moved his mouth to Deacon's neck and collarbone. Mark impatiently grasped the hem of Deacon's t-shirt and tugged it over his friend's head, his mouth returning promptly to attack Deacon's nipples with his tongue. Deacon groaned in pleasure at Mark's actions on his chest while his hands roamed around the blonde boy's body. Mark kissed his way down Deacon's heaving chest and across his clenching stomach until he came to Deacon's pants.

Mark moved back up to Deacon's face and kissed him deeply while he deftly popped the buttons on Deacon's pants with one hand. Mark broke the kiss and scooted down to Deacon's feet. Grinning impishly at his panting lover, Mark grabbed the bottom of Deacon's pants and tugged them. Deacon lifted his hips off the ground and Mark slid the pants off, casting them off to one side. Mark raised his eyebrows in surprise at Deacon's lack of underwear, his exposed cock already standing at full attention. Deacon shrugged, a blush rising high on his cheeks.

"Hey, one less layer for me to bother with, right?" Mark said with a grin, and then lowered his head to Deacon's crotch, swiftly taking most of Deacon's cock into his mouth. Deacon gasped and clenched a fistful of Mark's hair tightly. He writhed and grunted as Mark bathed Deacon's dick with his tongue, alternately applying heavy suction, and swirling his lips and tongue around the shaft.

Taking a deep breath, Mark slowly lowered his mouth over Deacon's entire shaft, his lips stretched to the limit as he strived to reach the base. With still a few inches to go, Mark felt a spasm from his gag reflex and clenched his fists in frustration. With the accidental exception of their first night together, as much as he tried, Mark simply couldn't get the last few inches of Deacon's cock in his mouth. Creating a firm suction with his lips, Mark slowly dragged his mouth up Deacon's penis, letting the head fall from his mouth with a quiet plop. Mark looked up at Deacon's face and their eyes met.

"This time," Mark promised with a tight grin. "I'm gonna get it all this time." Deacon shook his head wordlessly, his body quivering and glistening with sweat. Mark exhaled deeply and placed his arms on either side of Deacon's hips, propping himself like he was preparing to do a press-up. Once again, Mark lowered his mouth onto the throbbing member in front of him. And again, he felt his gag reflex kick in too soon. Breathing in through his nose, Mark forced himself forward and felt tears springing to his eyes as he gagged.

An idea popped into his head, and Mark closed his eyes, exhaling deeply through his nose. Pushing his head forward until he felt the head of Deacon's cock against the back of this throat, Mark swallowed heavily. He made a guttural cry of triumph in his throat as the head disappeared down his throat and the last few inches of Deacon's shaft slid into his mouth. At the same time, Deacon cried out in pleasure from the sensations of Mark swallowing and the noise from Mark's throat vibrating against his engorged dick. Mark swallowed a few more times to get used to the feeling, then pulled slowly back as he felt Deacon's balls draw up. Mark bobbed up and down on his lover's dick a few times, until Deacon let out a strangled moan. Mark wrapped his hand around the base of Deacon's cock and pumped it quickly as he felt several stringy ropes of cum coat the inside of his mouth. Deacon's straining body went limp after his release, and he lay breathing heavily as Mark sucked his dick clean. Mark let Deacon's deflating penis drop from his mouth, and he pulled himself up until his face was over Deacon's.

"Told ya," Mark said with a smug grin. Deacon opened his eyes and smiled back, his chest still heaving for breath.

"That..." Deacon swallowed and shook his head. "That was...incredible."

"Yes it was," Mark agreed, leaning down to drop a light kiss on Deacon's heaving chest. Mark moved his lips lightly across Deacon's chest, flicking his lover's nipples with his tongue. Deacon shivered and let his hand stroke the back of Mark's neck lazily. Deacon craned his head down to look at Mark, who was moving his mouth leisurely across Deacon's hard stomach.

"I'm suddenly very aware that you're fully clothed," Deacon said. Mark laughed.

"Hey, I don't think there's anything wrong with what you're wearing right now."

"Well if you like it so much, maybe you should get into a matching set!" Deacon sat up and shoved Mark off him. Deacon began kissing Mark roughly, his hands yanking Mark's zipper down and freeing his lover's straining cock. Mark propped himself up on his arms as Deacon manoeuvred Mark's pants and boxers past his ass and off his legs. Deacon launched forward and restarted the furious kiss, his fingers fumbling to undo the buttons of Mark's shirt. Mark moaned into Deacon's mouth and grabbed a handful of Deacon's hair in his fist. The last of the buttons undone, Deacon pushed Mark's shirt off his shoulders and pulled Mark towards him. Mark lay down on the patio and Deacon came with him, their kiss raging passionately.

Deacon broke the kiss and sat up, moving himself so he was straddling Mark's waist. Deacon explored Mark's chest with one hand, and used the other to reach behind him and stroke Mark's throbbing cock, eliciting a deep moan from Mark.

"Oh God....how do you do that?"

"It's called a hand," Deacon replied with a smirk on his face. "I'm sure you're all too familiar with yours."

"No...no...I mean...how can you just...oh God..." Mark arched his back and dug his fingers into Deacon's thighs, breathing heavily as Deacon squeezed the base of Mark's dick.

"Your communication skills need some work, you know that?" Still stroking Mark's cock slowly, Deacon leaned over and rummaged through the pockets of his discarded jeans. He pulled a small tube from the back pocket and grinned. Mark let out a breathless laugh and shook his head in amazement.

"You're...you're keeping that...ahh...with you now?" Mark gasped.

"Hey, you never know," Deacon replied, making Mark groan as he squeezed his cock again. Deacon removed his hand from the throbbing shaft and flipped the cap of the tube off. He squirted some of the lube onto his hand and thoroughly coated Mark's cock and his own asshole. Tossing the tube aside, Deacon reached behind him and grasped Mark's cock, holding it completely upright. Rising up on his haunches, Deacon positioned his ass over Mark's dick and slowly lowered himself onto the head.

Deacon and Mark moaned in unison as Deacon's hole stretched to allow Mark's cock in. Panting heavily, Deacon grasped Mark by the shoulders and looking straight into Mark's eyes, Deacon began to sink down onto Mark's cock, letting out a long breath as his ass came to rest on Mark's hips. Deacon sat for a few moments to get used to the fullness in his bowels, then starting lifting himself back and forth, up and down Mark's dick using his legs, pushing Mark's thick cock in and out of his ass, all the while never taking his eyes off Mark's.

"Fuck...you are...so amazing," Mark grunted, grasping Deacon's hips and thrusting upwards each time Deacon sank down onto his pole. Gripping Mark's shoulders, Deacon continued to lift himself up and down on Mark steadily, but Mark could see Deacon's thighs quivering and the sweat forming on his chest. Mark pulled Deacon's face towards his by his neck and kissed the blonde boy savagely. He wrapped his arms around Deacon's back and rolled them both over so Deacon was underneath him. Mark ignored Deacon's moan of protest as he withdrew his cock from his lover's hole, and took Deacon's legs up onto his shoulders.

Repositioning himself, Mark dug his fingers into Deacon's thighs and thrust his entire length back into Deacon's ass in one movement. Deacon let out a cry of pleasure and clawed at Mark's shoulders, drawing him down for a long, wet kiss. Mark drew his cock out of Deacon's ass until just the tip remained, then thrust back in deeply. Deacon jerked his head away from their kiss and gasped as the movement scraped across his prostate, his breath coming out in short bursts as Mark continued to push in and out of him slowly and forcibly.

"Uuggh...ohh shit...faster," Deacon moaned. "Please, man...faster...uugh...harder..." A jolt shot through Mark's cock as he heard his best friend asking to be fucked harder, and he started thrusting rapidly, putting all his energy into pounding Deacon's hole. Deacon was shaking his head from side to side, moaning and panting, his hands clutching at Mark's broad shoulders and taut arms, his cock throbbing and leaking precum profusely.

"Pl...please, Mark, I-I...ohhh God, fuck fuck fuck," Deacon moaned incoherently. Mark grinned through his lust.

"Your communication skills need some work, you know that?" Deacon's only response was a low, throaty growl as he grabbed one of Mark's hands and yanked it into his groin. Mark laughed breathlessly, and firmly gripped Deacon's aching penis. Deacon let out a long unintelligible groan, his arms falling to his sides and laying there, his entire being completely absorbed in the pleasure coursing through his body as Mark simultaneously stroked his cock and pounded away at his raw asshole, his lover's thick cock brushing past Deacon's sensitive prostate with every thrust.

Mark felt his head swimming at the ecstasy thrumming through his veins, every part of him was tingling and screaming out in elation. Mark looked down at Deacon, his eyes squeezed shut, his mouth parted seductively, his perfect body glistening with sweat. Mark slowed his thrusts slightly and tilted forward, his strokes pushing against the button deep inside Deacon, causing his lover to howl in pleasure.

"FUCK...stop...please...I can't...oh fuck, right there...k-keep going...UUUGHH..." Deacon arched his back and pushed his ass down hard on Mark's cock as he came violently, cum spewing over Mark's hand and spurting onto Deacon's stomach and chest. Mark inhaled sharply as Deacon's orgasm caused his ass to contract around Mark's swollen dick. Deacon's head fell back and he moaned loudly as his orgasm finally subsided. Mark pushed into Deacon one last time and released his load, groaning as his cum flooded Deacon's ass, such a torrent that it gushed back over Mark's cock and out of Deacon's hole.

When the stars had cleared from his eyes, Mark gently withdrew his softening cock from Deacon's ass and flopped down beside him on the tiles. They were both panting heavily, inert and exhausted. After catching his breath, Mark leaned over and kissed Deacon's heaving shoulder.

"I sure hope your neighbours are deep sleepers," Mark murmured into Deacon's ear. Deacon giggled quietly and turned his head to look at Mark, his eyes sparkling.

"My...my legs are really sore," Deacon said. "I should stretch before I try that again." Mark laughed and draped an arm over Deacon's torso.

"Well I hope you do try it again," Mark whispered into Deacon's ear. "Because that felt...unreal." Deacon nodded with a grin and sat up. A strange grimace passed over his face and he looked at Mark.

"Hey, could you get me a towel or something?" Deacon asked quietly, a slight blush rising on his neck. "I'd get it but...I think I might...leak..." Mark laughed as Deacon's blush spread to his cheeks.

"Yeah, hold on," Mark said as he stood up and headed towards the house. Deacon propped himself up on his arms and turned his head to stare at the perfect, naked body walking through the door. Deacon sighed happily and gazed up at the night sky, his body still tingling from the weed and his intense orgasm. Mark stopped in the doorway on his way back out and looked at his lover staring up at the stars. Mark felt a smile spread across his face, and he tossed the towel he was holding so it landed over Deacon's head. Deacon tugged it off and laughed.

"Thanks," Deacon said as he stood up and cleaned the cum off his chest. Deacon glanced up at Mark, an embarrassed look on his face, and then wiped inbetween his legs and ass cheeks. Mark walked over to Deacon and put his arms around his waist. Deacon shook his hair off his forehead and smiled unreservedly up at Mark. He tossed the towel to one side and put one hand on Mark's hip, using the other to pull Mark's face to his by the scruff of his neck. He kissed Mark lightly and chuckled. "I sort of hate you for this, y'know." Mark swallowed heavily and lowered his eyes.

"Yeah," Mark said softly. "I sort of hate me for this too."

"What?" Deacon let go of Mark's neck and put his hand on Mark's chest. "Hey, I was kidding, I don't..." Mark swallowed again and nodded.

"I know, but this is my fault," Mark said. He leaned his forehead against Deacon's and stared down at his feet. After a while, Mark sighed pulled his face back to look at his friend. "I...I tried so hard not to feel this way about you, I really did. But it just wouldn't go away. It's like...well, it's like I woke up off-centre from that accident. Like something got rattled around in my head, or something." Deacon snorted and rolled his eyes.

"You're just using that as an excuse. If you got broken, then why am I doing this too?" Deacon asked. "What, you get to blame all this on your accident, and I just have to accept that I'm a pervert, huh?"

"What? No, I meant..." Mark sighed and cupped Deacon's face in his hands. "I didn't mean broken, you dork. More like...maybe all I needed was a good whack on the head to shake this blindfold off." Mark kissed Deacon, hard and brief, and smiled at him. "It's like this was always there, underneath, and I just didn't know it."

"And you wish it had stayed there, underneath?" Deacon asked quietly. Mark kissed his friend quickly again and shook his head vehemently.

"No...God no, I wouldn't give up these last few days for anything. But you gotta admit, life would be a whole lot easier if this hadn't...emerged from the depths."

"Yeah, I guess," Deacon agreed dubiously. "So you knew what you were feeling before this weekend? I mean, you knew what it was?" Mark shrugged and chuckled lightly.

"I think my dick caught on pretty early, but my head was still playing dumb right up until I kissed you."

"Well your dick is certainly the smarter of your two heads," Deacon teased, firmly wrapping his hand around the base of Mark's rapidly growing erection. "And the better looking one, too." Mark raised his eyebrows and looked down at his cock.

"You think I have a good looking dick?" Mark asked, surprised. Deacon stared down, mesmerised by the feel of Mark's cock in his hand; hot, hard but silky, still coated with a light sheen of lube and cum. Deacon licked his bottom lip unconsciously and looked straight into Mark's eyes.

"I think it's fucking beautiful," Deacon replied, his voice thick and hoarse with desire. He kissed Mark roughly and then sank to his knees.

Deacon moved his hand up and down Mark's shaft and watched, fascinated, as the skin moved with his hand. Wrapping one hand around the base, Deacon moved his head forward and licked the knob, its slit leaking precum. Mark moaned and scrunched Deacon's hair in his fingers. Deacon wasted no time in bathing Mark's cock with his tongue, surprised but not repelled by the mixed taste of Mark's cum and what he could only assume was himself on Mark's shaft. After a few minutes, Deacon stopped and looked up at Mark. "How did you do that thing to me, before?" Mark swallowed a few times and looked down at his friend in confusion, pleasure coursing through his veins and fogging up his head.

"Wh...what?" Mark asked, confused.

"When you took...all of me, in your mouth, how did you do that?"

"Just...wait till you feel it at the back of your mouth, then swallow," Mark answered, heat rising to his cheeks as he thought of what he had done. "Breathe through your nose and swallow." Deacon nodded like he was being told how to do a math equation and put his mouth back over Mark's painfully hard cock. Deacon sucked his way slowly as far as he could down his lover's dick, until he felt the head scraping the back of his throat.

Deacon scooted forward on his knees and gripped Mark's tense thighs with both hands. He swallowed and panicked for a moment when he felt the tip of Mark's thick penis lodge in his throat. He closed his eyes and took some deep breaths through his nose, and then swallowed again, letting his throat get used to the act. Deacon swallowed once more, feeling his nose nestle into Mark's pubic hair and his chin rest against Mark's balls. Deacon pulled back slowly and relaxed his throat to let Mark's cock slide out, then forced it back into his mouth, swallowing until he had deep-throated it again. Deacon repeated this action several times to get used to it, hardly aware of Mark groaning and swearing, his hands pulling at Deacon's hair.

"Deac...ohh God, don't, I'm gonna...ughh fuck...UGHH," Mark clenched his teeth as an orgasm ripped through him, forcing himself to keep his eyes open to look at his best friend swallowing his seed. Deacon's eyes widened as Mark's cum jetted straight down his throat, and he swallowed rapidly to keep from gagging. Deacon carefully eased Mark's dick out of his mouth and stood up on shaky legs. Still breathing raggedly, Mark gripped the sides of Deacon's face and kissed him savagely, his tongue forcing its way past Deacon's lips, tasting himself in Deacon's mouth. Eventually he pulled back and smiled in amazement. "How do you do that, man, how do you do that?"

"What? You keep saying that. How do I do what?"

"Every time you touch me, everything you do, its like electricity," Mark explained, placing light kissed on Deacon's swollen lips. "Electricity, man." Mark continued to plant kissed all over Deacon's face and neck until he felt a hardness against his hip. "You...you didn't cum?"

"Not to worry," Deacon said with a smile. "You've got all night to fix that." Mark grinned back at his friend, grabbed him by the hand and turned to walk into the house. "Whoa, hold on man." Deacon pulled away and quickly gathered up their discarded clothes and the towel. "Just in case someone comes round before we get up tomorrow," Deacon explained to Mark's puzzled face, and dumped the clothes into the pool hamper.

nem0
nem0
309 Followers