No Regrets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nem0
nem0
309 Followers

He grabbed the lube from the patio and turned back to Mark with a wicked smile on his face. Deacon ran his hands down Mark's chest and raised an eyebrow. "Now, where were we?" Mark laughed and pulled Deacon into his arms, and they headed to Deacon's bedroom, both ignoring the chime of a cell phone in the kitchen.

***********************************

Sarah sighed in frustration as Deacon's cell phone clicked over to voicemail. Marie looked up from her book and frowned.

"Still no answer?" Marie asked. Sarah tossed her phone onto the desk and shook her head.

"No, just voicemail again. Where the fuck are they?" Sarah asked Marie as she stared out the hostel window.

"Probably drunk as skunks, passed out on the floor at Puck's place," Marie said, folding the page corner of her book over and putting on the bedside table. "He'll see the missed calls, Sarry, don't worry." Sarah sighed and forced a smile.

"Yeah...." Sarah replied quietly. Marie chewed her lip in thought.

"Look," Marie started. "It's only ten o'clock, we could still get dolled up and go out. We can skip our first seminar tomorrow morning, get brunch at Moxies?" Sarah lowered her eyes and shrugged. "Come on..." Marie wheedled. "Butterscotch schnapps tonight, buttermilk pancakes tomorrow? Wear that silver top and see how many drinks you can score us!"

"Okay, but only if you wear the matching red one," Sarah replied with a laugh.

"Deal! Let's get a move on," Marie said as she took his glasses off and tugged her hair out of its ponytail. Sarah laughed again and rummaged through her suitcase to find the revealing tops, a part of her mind still wondering why her loving boyfriend hadn't phoned her or answered her calls in two days...

To be continued...

nem0
nem0
309 Followers