No Regrets Ch. 05

Story Info
His Mother takes over the narrative.
2.3k words
4.54
63.4k
69
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This last week has been like a whirlwind for me as I'm sure it has for my son Paul. It's hard to believe it's only be a week since the first time we made love! I've enjoyed everything that's happened between Paul and myself and now it appears Tom, my husband of twenty years is about to join in the fun.

In the twenty two years we've been together, Tom and I have never been what you might call an adventurous couple in bed. I guess when we first met we were a little reckless but since then we've rarely 'done it' anywhere but in our bed and nine times out of ten it will be the good old missionary position. If I was feeling particularly frisky, I'd go on top but that's as exciting as it ever got for us.

Paul, my son, however has proven to be the lover I've dreamed of for most of my life. I know he cares for me as deeply as I care for him but when he uses me, when he treats me with almost total indifference it initiates responses in me which seem to emanate from the very centre of my soul. Last Sunday for instance when we were walking on a the beach, without a word he pushed me over a smooth rock and fucked me seemingly with out any care for my feelings. I came almost continually as he rammed into me, loving the hardness of the rock against my soft body.

On another occasion he'd come home for collage, after I'd stripped for him as he's told me I have to, something else which stimulates me to my very core, I asked like he's also said I should, if he'd like to fuck me. Again, just like the time on the beach he pushed me down onto the kitchen table without a word and fucked me hard and fast. He's mentioned both those times to you but I don't think he mentioned that he'd pushed my face into half a box of eggs or that there was flour and scraps of pastry all over the tabletop! Not exactly good clean fun but boy oh boy did it hit the spot.

As much as I enjoy him using me and for that matter making love to me in a more conventional way, he knows I'd like him to use even more force than he has. Since I was a young girl I've often dreamt of being beaten. At first my fantasies revolved around being spanked on my bum while laying across someone's lap. But over the years they've evolved to the point where I'm beginning to wonder if there could be something wrong with me. Yet the thrill I get from these fantasies is beyond description.

But enough of all that, you want to know what happened this evening. I'd been out with my sister and only just got back when Paul called from his room. When I went up to see him he told me to remove my clothes, it gave me such a thrill, the way he ignored me completely, first as I undressed and then as he made me wait while he finished reading, seemingly oblivious to my nakedness. I took the time to adopt as submissive a stance as I could, hoping he would want to fuck me. All the time I'd been out, I'd hoped we would have some 'alone time' when I got back.

But instead of using me he told me about the conversation he'd had with his father. At first I was worried Tom would make us stop. But as he told me all about James and Jane, I knew as much as we'd enjoyed the last week, what we had was suddenly going to get even better.

But I've a feeling you know all this, I just wanted to reassure you that I gain as much pleasure from his almost brutal acts as he must. Paul I believe left off our story just as Tom was due back from the driving range. He had told me to wear an almost sheer top, one I've never worn without a bra and vest, together with my short tennis skirt. Do you need me to tell you how exposed I felt wearing so little? Although I'm used to Paul seeing me in so little; it was the thought of Tom seeing me like this, in our kitchen with Paul present which was giving me butterflies.

Getting our dinner ready helped take my mind off the coming evening, for as long as ten seconds at times, but always the fact that I was to all intents and purposes naked never escaped me for long. When Paul came in to watch me it actually calmed me a little, the barely concealed hunger in his eyes gave me a very warm feeling. I could tell he was feeling the same as I was when he spent the next ten minutes channel hopping on the telly.

At six, as Paul had said, Tom came back. The look on his face was priceless as he caught sight of me. The way he stopped mid sentence, I almost burst out in laughter I was so happy. During the meal Paul and I chatted as if nothing was untoward but Tom who hadn't quite got into the game, ate most of his meal in silence. That he was aroused was obvious to me though.

Once the meal was finished Paul wasted no time in assuming the role of James, Tom's college room mate, which for this evening at least meant I was to be Jane. As I began to clear the table, Paul told me to leave them before turning to his father and saying, Tom would do it.

There was the merest pause before Tom rose from his seat to do as he was told. As he began to clear the plates both Paul and I let out our pent up breath, we both knew it had been a pivotal moment. Once Tom had begun to pick up the plates I said,

'James it's so good to see you again.'

'It's good to see you again Jane.' Paul replied. 'How's Tom been looking after you?'

'Tom looks after me very well thank you.'

'Was it he who made you wear that top? I've really enjoyed looking at your tits as I ate.'

I hung my head a little, playing the shy young girl, 'No It was my idea.'

'I see. In that case come and stand beside me.'

I got up and walked around the table to stand with my thighs touching his. I noticed Tom had stopped what he was doing to watch me, Paul told him to carry on clearing the table as he reached up and groped my boobs.

'You are lucky Tom.' Paul said. 'I've never met a girl quite this accommodating before.' After pinching my nipples Paul used both his hands to rip the top open to completely expose my breasts. 'Or one with such and impressive rack. How do you keep your hands off her?'

Tom looked at us open mouthed but didn't speak.

Paul moved his hands from my breasts to my legs and bum. 'Take off your skirt so we can see your snatch better.'

I did as I was told as demurely as I could, before tossing it to one side and standing up straight again. 'Very nice.' Paul said as he pushed his hand between my legs. 'Christ Tom, she's soaking.' Paul pushed his chair away from the table. 'Jane lie face down on the table and pull your bum cheeks apart. 'Wider!' He snapped before roughly pushed several fingers into me. 'Hey Tom come around here and watch. I bet you fuck this every day don't you! How often does her fuck you Jane?'

'Not that often James.'

'What a waste. I've often wondered, was I your first?' He asked me as he savagely thrust his fingers into me.

'Yes.' I replied as I felt myself starting to come.

'How about that Tom! She was a virgin when I fucked her in front of you.' Paul then pushed a finger into my arse. 'Has any one ever fucked you here?'

'No James, no one ever has.'

'Fucking A1! Tom pass me some butter, I'll use it to lubricate her, better still you can get some into her arse for me.'

'No please not there.' I whimpered. Paul slapped my behind with a loud crack.

'Shut up.' He said. 'I didn't ask for your opinion.'

'Tom!' He snapped. 'Get some butter up her arse or I swear I'm going to fuck her without it, makes no difference to me.' Paul said as he got up and began to remove his shorts, I had no trouble imagining his hard young cock straining to be inside me.

I felt Tom's gentle fingers touch my anus, possible for the first time. He oh so gently slipped a butter coated finger inside me. I felt myself getting closer to coming just from the anticipation. No one spoke as he prepared me. But after a few moments Paul told him to get out of the way and to pass him the butter. I imagined him coating his cock with it.

'Please James don't fuck me there please!' I whimpered and received another resounding smack on my bum. A second or two later I felt his whole cock enter me in one lunge. I felt his fingers slip into my hair as he held my head tightly in his hand.

'Christ Tom, she is so fucking tight. I don't think I'm going to last long. Ohhh there you go. Man that was intense.' He said as he pulled out leaving me gasping and aching for more. 'Right Tom. Your turn.'

'I couldn't do that to her.' He said with a quiet voice

'Did I ask if you wanted to? No I didn't. Just do as your told and get your dick in that arse.'

I felt Tom close to me and imagined a look of indecision on his face. Paul snapped at him again to do as he was told and I heard as well as felt him undo his trousers and pushing them down his legs. 'I'm sorry about this.' He said as I felt the tip of his cock push against my anus. He slid into me almost un-noticed and began to move slowly and gently at first but when the roof didn't fall on his head his pace grew faster. I came just a little before him and I'm ashamed to say I made a bit of a din!

Tom exploded into me in the midst of my orgasm, I have to also say, it was one of the strongest I'd ever had with him. As reality slowly returned to me I looked back and smiled at my husband who looked like someone caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

'Thank you. That was just out of this world... Paul?' I asked but he didn't answer. Tom helped me get off the table and told me he had left just as he'd entered me. We went up to our bathroom and showered together, something else we'd not done since we first met. From there we went to our room and made love like we'd not done in far too long.

Shortly after Tom had collapsed back on our bed gasping for breath, I went in search of my son. It was still quite early, about eight. I found him in the lounge watching a film. His eyes lit up when he saw that I was naked. He asked how dad was and I said I'd broken him! He then told me Dad wasn't the only one who enjoyed sloppy seconds as he pulled me down onto the couch. He very quickly had me on my back and wasted no time in slipping himself into my well lubricated vagina.

Compared to the almost brutal way he had taken me earlier Paul made love to me with every care he could render. I gasped and moaned though two orgasms before he added his own sperm to that of his father's.

Afterwards we lay together watching the rest of the film. When it finished I got him a beer from the fridge before taking one up to Tom who I found lying on his back with a very satisfied look on his face.

'Did that randy bugger do you again?' He asked as he took the bottle from me.

'I'm too much of a lady to answer that question.' I replied as I leant forward to suck his limp member into my mouth, in a lady like manner of course.

'Oh that feels so good.' He told me. 'If you get it hard I'll do you again myself, although I'm not so sure I'll be able to finish.' His hand massaged my bum and I felt a finger slip into my anus. 'I may even do it here again.'

I moaned with pleasure and I felt his dick harden in my mouth. Once I was sure he was fully hard I lay on the bed and opened myself for him. Tom showed an agility I'd not seen from him in ages as he seemed to be kneeling behind me in a spit second, moments later I felt him push himself into me with none of the gentleness he had shown the first time. As I felt my own arousal begin I absentmindedly wondered how many times a woman could come in the space of a few hours. I played with my clit as he fucked my arse and came with a grunt which tipped Tom over the edge making him come too, for the third time that evening.