No Regrets Ch. 10

Story Info
Cathy's accident leads to sex with Sean.
4.3k words
4.66
38.9k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonSky
AnonSky
374 Followers

"Dammit it," muttered Cathy to herself. "I should have stayed at aunt Esther's with mother. I can't see a damn thing through this snow." Cathy strained to see the road through the snow hitting the windshield. She hadn't expected the weather to be this bad. When her mother decided to stay over, she had decided to come back home even though it was snowing. The problem was that earlier it had been freezing rain and now the snow had a layer of ice underneath.

"Oh Shit!" yelled Cathy as the car tried to fishtail on her. She let up on the gas pedal and got it back under control. She was only moving about 15 mph on the country road. "Okay, just calm down," she said to herself. "You're almost home. Just another five or six miles."

At that moment a deer dashed out from the side of the road, pausing a second in the middle of the road, looking directly at Cathy. Cathy's reaction was the worst thing she could have done -- slam on the brakes.

"Oh DAMN," cried Cathy as the car spun around on the road and slid toward the shoulder. She felt the car hang on the shoulder a moment and then slowly slide sideways down the bank into the drainage ditch about four feet lower than the roadway. "Oh shit, this is great," muttered Cathy. "I'm not going to get this out of here. I should have hit the damn deer."

The passenger door was wedged against the other side of the ditch so she had to try to get out her door. The angle of the car was such that she had to push the door upward to open it. Cathy struggled with the heavy door, finally having to wedge a foot in the steering wheel to get enough leverage to push it up and open enough to scramble out into the cold. The snow was so thick and the light so dim that she could only see a short distance.

Jumping down, Cathy looked up and down the road, but didn't see any traffic. "I haven't seen anyone for the last ten miles," thought Cathy. "They've got better sense than get out in this weather." She could already feel the cold through her light jacket, "Well, I can't stay here, that's for sure. It might be morning before anyone comes by." She looked back toward the way she had come, nothing there for over six miles. "I should be close to Allan's home, probably only a couple of miles. Allan's out with Susan, but his father ought to be home." Her mind made up; Cathy set out walking, head bent down against the wind driven snow.

The snow was stinging Cathy's face and she was shivering from the cold as she plodded on. "Jesus, how long does it take to walk a mile, or two," thought Cathy. "I could freeze out here." With her head bent down and the snow stinging her face, she didn't notice the curve in the road as she stumbled along the edge of the road. When her foot went off the edge of the road onto the snow covered ice on the shoulder, Cathy cried out as her feet flew out from under her and she fell, sliding down the small embankment into the ditch. Her body broke the thin film of ice covering the eight inches of water standing in the ditch.

"Dammit....dammit to hell," cursed Cathy. "God, I'm soaked...soaking wet." She struggled back up the slippery bank and started walking faster; she could already feel the chill from the ice cold water as she shivered even harder. After about twenty minutes of stumbling about on the slick road, trying to walk as fast as she could and trying to fight off the numbing cold, she saw the mailbox beside the road with the Campbell name on it. "Thank God," thought Cathy, "I'm freezing out here." She could see a light on in the Campbell home, "If Sean isn't home, I'll have to break in....I can't stay out in this, not wet," she thought to herself, as she hurried up the drive.

When Sean opened the door in response to her ring, her teeth were chattering so badly that she could hardly talk. "Sea...Sea...Sean, I..."

Sean grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in the house, obviously surprised to see her. "My God, Cathy, what happened? You're soaking wet and shaking like a leaf," he said.

"I...I went in a...a..a ditch, about a cou...couple of mi..mi..miles back. I...I..I walked..he..he..here," stuttered Cathy, shivering violently.

"Lord, your hands are like ice. The wind chill out there has got to be well below zero. You've got to get out of those wet clothes and into a warm shower," he exclaimed as he pulled her by hand down the hall and into the bedroom. When Cathy tried to explain, he said, "Later. You can tell me about it after you get warmed up and in some dry clothes." Sean turned on the water in the shower-stall and adjusted the temperature of the water. "Now get out of those things and get in there and warm up. I'll get a robe or something for you to wear."

Cathy's hands were shivering so bad and her fingers so numb that she was still struggling with the buttons to her shirt when Sean came back in with a clothing box. "Here, let me," said Sean softly, as he unbuttoned the blouse for her and slipped it off her. Cathy tried to cover her breasts as he unsnapped her bra. "Cathy, it's okay, we've got to get you in that shower." Sean unbuttoned the side of her slacks and quickly stripped them down to her ankles and held them while she stepped out of them. She was shaking so hard she had to put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. His head was on a level with her hips and he could see the dark triangle of her hair beneath her bikini panties, the wisps of hair sticking out her panty legs. He reached up and quickly stripped her panties down, trying to avoid looking at her pussy just inches from his face.

"Leave the water where it's set," he said as he helped her into the shower. "The water is just lukewarm...don't turn it up until you've warmed up some." Sean closed the door to the shower stall. "Call me if you need anything."

When Cathy came out of the shower, she found a beautiful bathrobe on the corner of the bathroom dresser, new, still in its box and tissue paper. "This must have been his wife's, one she never got wear," she thought to herself when she saw it. Her wet things were gone; Sean must have taken them to wash them. She had stayed in the shower for some time, gradually increasing the heat of the water, enjoying the feeling of the hot water on her body. "Lord, this feels good," she thought as she dried herself. The memory of how cold she had been made it feel just that much better.

Cathy walked into the living/den room where Sean was sitting on the couch before the fireplace. He glanced up as she came in, "Now, that's better," he said. "You don't look like an icicle any more."

Cathy laughed, "Even better, I don't feel like one anymore." Standing before the fireplace she explained what had happened, how she got wet, and how she was getting ready to break in his home if no one had been there.

Sean chuckled, "You're welcome to break in any time you need to. Now that you are over the shivers, I think you need a drink and you should be all okay. What would you like?"

"What's that you're having?"

"A martini."

"Great, I'd love one...a big dry one," said Cathy as she sat down on the couch.

"Coming right up," said Sean. As he mixed the drink for her he said, "Allan called while you were in the shower. He and Brent are at your place with Susan and Tracey. I told him you were here, and for them to just stay there, not try to come home. It should be okay since your mother will be there."

Cathy laughed, "Mother isn't there, she's in Springdale. Her sister is being operated on tomorrow."

Sean handed her the drink and sat down. "That rascal, he didn't say a thing about them being there alone, just the four of them."

Cathy put her hand on Sean's arm and laughed, "I would rather have them there, even alone, than out on that road tonight." She patted his arm, "Remember what it was like to be that young. To them, it's probably a big adventure, the storm and everything."

Sean laughed, "You're right, but it was the 'everything' I was worried about."

Cathy sighed, "I know, I know what you mean, but they're grown now. They're going to do their own thing. I like Allan, and I like Brent. I'm not going to worry about them. At least we know they are safe and warm."

"You're right, I..." At that moment the lights flickered once and then failed, leaving them in darkness except for the light from the fireplace. "I expected that was going to happen," said Sean. "It usually does in a heavy snow like this, and I never bothered to get a new generator." Sean looked at Cathy, "Don't worry there is plenty of firewood and that fireplace can keep this place pretty cosy."

Cathy sipped her drink while she watched Sean put more wood on the fire. "He is really a nice guy," she thought. They had not really dated but the two of them had been out to dinner a couple of times with Susan and Allan, and Sean had been over to dinner on Thanksgiving and Christmas. "Those are pseudo dates," thought Cathy smiling to herself. "I wonder if we ought to do our own thing, I'm sure the kids will." Cathy was suddenly very aware of the fact that she was naked under the bathrobe she wore. She remembered how Sean had undressed her, how tender with her he had been. She could feel her cunt growing moist and warm as she thought about it.

Sean had gotten the portable radio and tuned it to one the local stations, and they both listened to the weather bulletin. The major state highways had been closed due to ice and snow.

"If the major roads are closed it may be a day or two before they get ours opened again," said Sean. "The local roads don't get much priority when things are this bad."

"You may be stuck with me for a couple of days, Sean," said Cathy as she sipped her drink.

"Not stuck....I enjoy your company. If you had to run into a ditch, I'm glad it was near here." Sean chuckled, "I wonder what the kids think about us being here together in this storm."

Cathy laughed, "Let them wonder. God, I feel so much better now, so warm and relaxed. You're a good host, Sean." Cathy cocked her head listening to the radio; it was tuned to a station playing Golden Oldies. "Oh, I used to love to dance to that song. I haven't heard it in years."

Sean stood up and held out his hand, "Come on, if you don't mind some one who is pretty rusty in the dancing department."

Cathy gave him a big smile, took his hand, and they began to dance to the Buddy Holly love song, a slow, close dance. Cathy felt good in Sean's arms as they slow danced around the area before the fireplace. Cathy laid her head against Sean's shoulder and he held her a little closer as they danced.

"Hmm, this is nice," whispered Cathy. "I'm glad you thought of it, glad you asked me." Cathy tilted her head back some to look at Sean's face, "You aren't that rusty at all...you're a good dancer."

"It was good excuse to get you in my arms," said Sean smiling at her. There are a lot of things I'm rusty at, including how do I make a pass at a beautiful woman, when what I would like to do more than anything else, is to kiss her."

Cathy looked at Sean her eyes twinkling, "He should assume she wants that kiss as much as he does, and kiss her."

Sean stopped and pulling Cathy even closer to him lowered his lips to hers. Cathy could feel his tongue gently probing her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and opened her lips taking his tongue into her mouth, teasing his tongue with hers as she pressed her body against him. When they broke the kiss, they looked at each other for a moment, then Cathy pulled his head down to hers and kissed him, running her tongue deep into his mouth, as he pulled her body against his. Even through the bathrobe she could feel his growing erection as he held her against him. She began to move her hips from side to side, rubbing his groin.

"Oh Sean," sighed Cathy, "you're not rusty at all." Cathy looked at his eyes as she unfastened her robe and let it hang open, exposing her naked body to him. "I'm rusty too, I have to assume you want me as much as I want you," murmured Cathy.

Sean slipped his hands in her robe and around her bare back pulling her to him, "Cathy, I do....Oh God, I want you so much," he whispered as he kissed her.

Cathy shrugged her shoulders and let the robe fall to the floor, as she fumbled with his belt, opening it and unzipping his trousers. She ran her hand in and took his hard prick in her hand, gently fondling it. "Oh Sean, I want you too....I want you now," moaned Cathy.

Sean quickly shed his clothes and they sank to the carpet in front of the fireplace. Sean took Cathy's nipple in his mouth and gently sucked on it and tongued it, while his hand explored the moistness of her pussy. He shifted his attention and sucked her other nipple, it was hard and erect. Sean kissed his way down her body, still stroking his finger in and out her moist pussy. He lowered his head to Cathy's pussy and started tonguing her pussy lips, as he slipped another finger into her pussy. He felt Cathy tongue the head of his prick, kissing it and licking it, then she slipping her mouth over the head of his prick and taking him deep into her throat.

"Ohhh, Cathy," moaned Sean, "it's been so long...if you keep doing that I'm not going to be able to stop myself, I'll cum."

"That's okay, Sean," murmured Cathy, "go ahead and cum....I want you to cum...cum in my mouth." Cathy gave his prick a wet, tonguing kiss, "We've got all night to make love if we want to." Cathy slipped his prick back into her mouth and buried it in her throat until his pubic hairs tickled her nose. She imitated swallowing knowing that it made her throat squeeze his prick, then sliding her mouth up to the head of his prick, she tongued the slit for any pre-cum she could find. Cathy, began to run her mouth up and down his prick, going down on him until her nose hit his abdomen, then up to the large purple knob, tonguing it furiously.

"OH GOD, Cathy, I"m going to cum," moaned Sean. "OHhhhhh, Cathy, suck it....suck it hard. OOHHhhhh, I'm Cumming....I'm cumming," Sean cried out as he thrust his prick into her mouth.

Cathy felt the tremors in Sean's thighs and his prick seemed to swell a little larger, then it erupted in a torrent of cum. The first spurt hit the back of her throat so hard, it made her jump, surprised at the force of his ejaculation. She swallowed rapidly, sucking his prick and milking it with her hand to drain him of his load. As the spurts of cum lessen, she slowed her sucking to one of gently tonguing the head of his prick, spreading the cum oozing out it over the head of his prick and then sucking it clean. She felt his prick begin to soften and shrink in her mouth, as Sean resumed tonguing her pussy.

She felt his lips close over her clitoris, and begin to massage her clit while flicking his tongue back and forth over it. When he sucked on her swollen, engorged clit that was protruding from its hood like a tiny prick, she gasped, "Oh Sean, that's good...suck it good. Ohhh, I like that...I like it." Cathy began to moan softly at first and then increasing in volume as Sean's tongue and mouth attack the sensitive love button.

"OOhhhhh, Sean.....OOHHhhhh, make me cum....suck it.....suck, OOOHHHhhhh...I'm going to cum....I'm going to......" Cathy suddenly arched her back pushing her pussy against Sean's mouth. "OH GOD, SEAN....SEAN....I"M CUMMING.....CUMMMmmmiiinnnggg. Ohhhhh," she moaned softly. "Oh God, that was good....real good."

Sean stretched out beside her and took her in his arms, gently kissing her lips. "Cathy, I loved that it was wonderful."

Still a little out of breath, Cathy gasped softly, "Hmmm," as she kissed him, "we aren't finished mister, that was just the appetizer....the main entree is still to come."

Sean laughed, "Good, because I'm still hungry." He kissed Cathy deeply, running his tongue deep into her mouth, teasing her tongue. Pulling back, he said, "You rest a minute and let me get something to make us more comfortable."

Sean came back with a feather stuffed comforter that he put on the floor between the couch and the fireplace. He also had a bottle of wine and two glasses. As he poured Cathy a glass of wine, he said, "We'll stay in here tonight. The bedrooms get pretty cold with no heat. The heat is gas, but you still need electricity for the heating fan system...the fireplace will keep us warm, or we can keep each other warm."

Cathy gave him a quick kiss as he handed her the glass of wine, "Oh, Sean, this is fine." Cathy giggled, "You know it's kind of romantic....you know, the way everything happened."

Sitting with his back against the couch, Sean took her in his arms so that she was against his chest, across his lap, looking up at him. "Cathy, right now I don't care if that road stays closed for a week." He gave her a light kiss on the lips, "In fact, I hope it stays shut down for least tomorrow or even the next day." He kissed Cathy and felt her hand cup the back of his neck as she held his head down, kissing him back, running her tongue into mouth as deep as she could.

Cathy broke the kiss and smiled up at Sean, "I feel something poking me in the back...I think it's asking for some attention."

"That thing must think I'm 18 again," chuckled Sean.

Sitting up Cathy grasped his prick in her hand and gently stroked it, "Don't call this pretty a 'thing', it's much too nice for that," she said as gave his prick head a soft squeeze. "Oh look," said Cathy indicating the large drop of cum oozing from the slit in his prick. She bent her head down and licked it up with the tip of her tongue, raising up she kissed Sean, thrusting her tongue into his mouth letting him taste it as well, as her hand gently fondled his balls.

"Cathy, I want you, want you very much," whispered Sean, pulling her down on the comforter and getting between her spread legs. Cathy raised her knees and spread her legs even wider as Sean rubbed his prick head up and down her moist pussy.

"Oh Sean...Sean, put it in me. I want to feel you in me...all the way in me," murmured Cathy. Oh, that's it...that's it," whispered Cathy as Sean slowly thrust his prick deep into her pussy. "Oh, Sean, I'd forgotten how good it feels to have a man in me," sighed Cathy. "It's been so long...so long, since I've really made love."

"You feel wonderful, Cathy," whispered Sean as he thrust his prick in and out her moist pussy. "Oh, Cathy, you're so warm, so tight......God, it feels good." Cathy wrapped her legs around Sean's thighs and began to push her hips up to meet his thrusts, burying his prick even deeper in her throbbing pussy. "Oh, Cathy, that's even better....," moaned Sean as she pushed her pussy against his prick as he drove it into her.

Sean began to pump his prick into her pussy even faster, his balls slapping against her ass as he buried his prick in her. Cathy gripped his buttocks and pulled him against her even harder, wanting to get him as deep as possible in her aching pussy.

"God, you feel good. It's been so long....so long since I've had a man between my legs." Cathy grunted softly as she strained to thrust her body up against his, trying to drive his prick even deeper into her throbbing pussy. "Oh God, I want you so much. Fuck me harder...faster. Oh..Oh, don't stop...don't stop." She moved her legs even higher on his thighs, gripping tighter, opening herself even wider to the thrusts of his large prick.

"That's it....that's the way, Cathy. Fuck me back....fuck me back as hard as you can." He speeded up his thrusts into her, their bodies coming together in the loud audible slap of flesh against flesh." "I like it when you want it so much. It makes it even better for me," he moaned softly.

"Oh Sean...Sean, I couldn't want it more than this. I....Oh damn, I'm going to cum. Oh..Oh, don't stop. Oh God, don't stop." Cathy moaned and buried her face against his neck and shoulder. She moaned loudly and sucked his flesh up into her mouth, stifling her moans.

AnonSky
AnonSky
374 Followers
12