No Remorse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard Biggs did not survive the trip to the hospital and never regained consciousness to say anything. One of his neighbors did note the license plate of the woman who shot him and the police turned up at Cora's early the next morning.

Three days later Jon Thomas's body was found in his home after he went missing from work. All the evidence pointed to Cora and now with the accident, it painted a grim picture of a possible serial killer. The court case is still pending; the DA is asking for the max, more the pity we don't have the death penalty.

Ben came out of his coma thirty-eight days after the accident and I got the called informing me he was awake. I just about flew to his side.

"Ben it's good to see you back amongst the living. Don't you ever scare us like that again!" I gave him a hug and a kiss. The tears refused to stop and I started to babble about things that didn't matter.

"Tara there's no need to cry I'll be fine. It's going to be a slow mend but the doctors say I'll make a full recovery. Besides mom cried enough for everyone, dad finally took her home I bet she's still crying." he smiled at that. I almost started to laugh.

"I can't believe that Cora would kill those two men she was sleeping with." he looked at me asking.

"Ben I'm only going to say this once and I don't want any questions. You were laying here close to death; Cora showed almost no concern about your condition. She showed no remorse, so I showed none in kind. Wonder if she has regrets now. Little sister doesn't miss when she aims your gun."

A moment of realization came over Ben's face. Then a frown followed quickly by a smile.


(Author's note): I do not condone murder it is just a story. We may think the end justifies the means but in the end, there are always consequences to our actions.

12