No Reply

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I fished, golfed, drank way too many beers, and commiserated with the men of my family for a whole week. My mood swings were incredible. I managed an eagle on a long par five and couldn't even manage a smile as I collected five bucks from each of the guys. I laughed like a fool when I fell out of the boat while netting a nice bass for my dad. I cried at night and even vomited a few times after dinner.

Steve told me that as near as he and my father could determine, there were four families that started the tradition of supplying sex education for the young men in the families. They were the Masons, the Burrows, the Fullmers, and the Grays. The burden of being the teacher always fell on the wife of one of the men in the family that had been on the receiving end of the tradition as a young man. He didn't think any wife had ever refused to carry out her mandate. He joked that there were a shit load of goddamn worthless trees littering the family's landscape, so it couldn't have been broken very often, if at all.

Debbie looked at me somewhat nervously as I stopped just inside the kitchen door. She started doing that thing with her hair that she always did when she was agitated. Unable to endure my silence, she stood, picked up a warm pie from the stove, and placed it on the table.

"I..I thought you, ah, might be hungry," she managed hesitantly. "I just made this and it's your favorite... cherry."

Looking at my wife, I began to feel emotions I never knew existed in such intensity. I felt insanely jealous and so angry I could have easily wrung her neck. I felt tremendous fear that she no longer loved me as she once did, that I had been replaced by a younger model. I experienced an incredible desire to fuck her silly and make her my woman again. I knew intense sadness that the idyllic marriage I had known might exist no more. The dynamics would never allow things to be the same as they had been. I even felt a sense of pride like I hadn't known since early in my marriage. Debbie was a woman for a man, strong and smart, yet soft and lovely, and she was my wife.

Unable, or unwilling, to control my actions any better than my emotions, I strode to the table, scooped up the pie and hurled it through the kitchen window, smashing the glass into tiny fragments. Debbie gasped with shock, but never retreated as I turned and stepped closer to her. I reached out and grabbed her shirt in my right hand and yanked it from her body like it was made of tissue paper.

Now Debbie was breathing hard! Her breasts were heaving and her nipples hardened in the cool air. I pushed her backward. Her ass hit the table and she leaned back with her hands to break her fall. I took that moment to jerk her sweats off. My hands must have caught in her black bikini briefs. Even as the sweats dropped to the floor, the briefs followed my hand back up, then fluttered between us before settling on Debbie's left tit. I noticed that her nipples were as hard as pebbles.

Spellbound, she gazed down at her breast as the underwear slowly slid down the smooth surface, hung up on her nipple for a second or two, and then dropped to the floor to rest on the shirt I had so recently ripped from her torso. She looked back to me but still said nothing.

I unbuckled my pants and dropped my jeans and boxers in one swift move. Then I grabbed the inside of Debbie's knees, lifting and spreading them apart. My cock was so hard it ached as I stared at Debbie smooth shaven pussy. I had visions of the afternoon I had shaved Janice's pubic hair all those years ago and how erotic I had found it at the time.

I snarled as I thrust ahead, driving my cock into Debbie to the hilt. I hardly noticed how wet she was already. I placed her knees on my shoulders and took her incredible breasts into both hands and squeezed. As I thrust with more force than I had ever done before, I silently defied her to beg me to slow down or ease up. It wasn't to be.

"Yes! Take me, husband! Take me hard. Show me that I belong to you,... that I always will. Pound my pussy!" she managed through gritted teeth as I continued my assault. "Fill me with your cum!"

Time seemed to stand still, or at least go into slow motion, as I worked my incredibly hard cock in and out of Debbie. I looked at her and saw a beautiful mature woman with curves in the right places. I saw the mother of my children, my best friend, and my life partner. I thought my heart was going to burst as I considered how much she meant to me, and how hard I would fight for her, if fight I must. She was a real woman, and she was my woman. Nothing else mattered. I would give my life for her and feel honored for the opportunity!

Then she suddenly twitched and jerked almost violently. She gave a groan that was more like a low scream, and went limp. I never missed a stroke as I continued toward my own release. Debbie came back around as I approached my zenith. She urged me on.

"That's it, Bill! Cum in me! Fill me with it. Show me, show everyone, that I'm your woman, your wife. Give it to me!" she demanded. "You own this pussy!"

How in hell can a man withstand that sort of encouragement? I spent the next minute emptying myself inside my wife. I wondered if I would ever stop coming. Finally, my cock began to shrink and fell from Debbie's swollen lips. I collapsed into a nearby chair as my chest heaved and my heart still raced. Debbie plopped down on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her breasts and hard nipples felt incredible as I hugged her to me. That was when I glanced over her shoulder and saw Janice Burrows and my mother watching intently from the living room sofa! Their smiles were a mile wide.

"You didn't mention we had company," I whispered in Debbie's ear.

"I told them that we would be fine and they didn't have to worry about you throwing me to the curb, Darling. They were just worried because I told you about the planting beforehand. You had all week to mull it over, and get worked up," added Debbie quietly. "You did seem pretty worked up, Big Boy. My little pussy is going to need some recovery time, but if you can get rid of the ladies, I'll use some of my other parts that still feel fine to show you how much I love you."

"Okay, you have a deal," I quickly agreed. "I'll get busy fixing that window tomorrow morning. Don't even think about hiring some fuzzy-faced kid to do any more chores. I'll be the only guy practicing "horticulture" around here! And I expect apple pie, not cherry, since I've paid so dearly for those fucking trees. At least you were smart enough not to plant any goddamn weeping willows!"

12