No Reply-Reeducation

Story Info
Getting even with a learning experience.
756 words
3.19
41.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

This is not a BTB or a RAAC. I have the unmitigated gall to suggest another option, GE.

This is a get even story.

Harddaysnight's "No Reply" is a story of a neighborhood wives' ritual. The hero received a "vagina's on" sexual education from the friend of his mother, Janice Burrows. He was hired to plant some trees for Janice, and he ended up seducing her, or so he thought. He felt guilty. He avoided Janice's husband even though Jeff was always kind to him. In fact, it was part of a ritual in which neighborhood wives would educate young men so they would properly satisfy the next generation of women. Harddaysnight did the creative work, idea and characters. If you like the following, Harddaysnight gets the bulk of the credit. If you hate it, that's on me

The time has come for his wife, Debby, to educate Janice Burrows' grandson. Unlike the other neighborhood wives, she calls her husband, who is on a fishing trip, and lets him know what will happen. She says that unless he replies quickly, and forbids her, she will start the ritual.

He didn't reply. This version starts a week later with our hero returning home to face his wife.

"Hi Debby nice to see you. Gotta pack. Let us see, this is semi formal, business suit or sports jacket? Not business, sports jacket."

"Where are we going?"

"Not we, me. You had your week, I am taking mine, actually eight days. See you Sunday."

I was gone before she could raise her jaw to start her reply.

I returned the next Sunday evening.

"Hi Debby, nice to see you."

"Where were you?"

"Since your week was so enjoyable, I decided to keep it in the family. I spent the week with Janice."

"When did you get an invitation?"

"When you told me you would cheat on me unless I immediately expressly forbid it, I decided I needed more information. The only person I knew, in several senses, who had inside information was Janice. You know she lost her husband, Jeff, last year. She was lonely, and thought a week with me would be enjoyable for both of us."

"Just like that, she propositioned you?"

"Actually it wasn't that flattering. She had interesting things to say about how eager you were to continue the tradition. Her grandson told her how much you enjoyed teaching. If you want to take some education courses and get a license, you could have a new career. She said if you were that eager, I needed help. She had taught me all I knew, but not all she knew. We decided on a week long refresher course. Did you know that her husband, Jeff had written many successful federal grants for his school. His take was only a small part of the grants, but he invested wisely. She was well fixed when he died."

"What does that have to do with your week."

"She blew me a Caribbean cruise. Then she blew me on the cruise. The first day was "at sea." The first night was missionary position. She knew things about that position that missionaries could only pray for. She said the second night was doggy. She was a damn werewolf. Do you need more details?"

"Spare me the rest."

"Janice is a tough professor. She says my education is far from complete. She has also got the full details of your week from her grandson. Either you held back or you could use some of her education too. She has booked a stateroom for my week's post graduate course in two weeks, and put a deposit on an adjoining single. I have agreed to continue my learning. She wants you to come so we can do this together."

"Who gets the single?"

"I thought you and Janice would alternate. Janice just laughed at me. She said between you and her, I would need to recuperate in it for at least five of the days."

"And I thought I could teach sex. How can I turn down the opportunity to learn from Janice? One caveat, are we including sadism."

"No, that is the only line she draws. She wants pleasure not pain."

"Since that's taken care of, I am in."

"One warning, Janice is bi. She says she prefers hetero, but she gets joy both ways. For the post graduate course, bi and heterosexual enhance each other by analogy. Personally, I think she is tri."

"Tri?"

"Outside of pain, She will try anything."

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers