No Rest for the Wicked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is stood watching you, smiling again. "Open your mouth" she orders and you do, wondering what she is going to do. She places the rubber bar in your mouth, the rings resting on your cheeks, and you taste the salty-sweetness of your pre-cum on the rubber bit gag as she buckles it behind your neck. You lick at the gag, enjoying the taste again, although you preferred it on her finger.

Moving back round, she stands before you again, feet apart, hands holding both ends of the crop behind her back and you can imagine it pressing into the soft flesh of her buttocks as she stands. She moves her feet further apart and the slash in her dress falls open to the thigh, the length of her leg exposed from her high heeled shoe, right up to the lace stocking top, and you can see the suspender holding it in place against her creamy skin. She sees where you are looking and lets go of the end of the crop to pull the skirt more open, pushing the material behind her leg to expose more of her. You realise that the slit is longer than you expected as the lace of her suspender belt comes into view and you know you want to reach out and touch the creamy skin under the skimpy lace. Your arms are bound, and the slight frustration fuels your need to touch this woman teasing you with her body.

She moves closer to you, standing with one leg between yours, the other sliding over the skin of your outer thigh, the silkiness of her stocking raising another shiver from your body. She teases you, leaning towards you, sliding her tongue out and licking your lips, exposing her cleavage to you, and even in the dimness of the room, as you look down between her breasts at the creamy skin that has been exposed to your view, you can see the slight slick of her perspiration caused by her own arousal.

You know you want this woman, this temptress who slides so close, letting you see her smooth skin, her erect nipples still pushing against the fabric of her dress as she slides herself up your leg till your prick almost touches her, then pulling herself away from you again.

The crop is discarded, as she seems to feel that it is just an encumbrance; that she is not going to need to correct you now that she has you totally at her mercy. She trails her hand over your chest, nails catching on the ropes and pulling them ever so slightly. She moves again, this time to move her other leg to outside yours and wraps one hand round the back of your neck, pulling herself onto your lap, sitting astride you still too far away for your prick to touch, but close enough to tease. She wraps a hand almost lazily round one of the knots on your chest and pulls it slightly. You feel the rope move ever so slightly, the knot on your arse sending shivers up your spine again and the one under your balls lifting them a fraction.

She knows exactly what you want, but she is also going to take her time giving it to you. You know that she is going to tease and the knowledge makes your breath catch as she reaches towards your prick, trailing one scarlet nail all the way from the base to the tip, catching another jewel and raising it to her mouth to delicately lick it off again. Your eyes follow every move she makes and your breath catches as she seductively licks her finger, wrapping her scarlet lips round it and sucking it the way you wish she would suck your hard prick. You gasp slightly and your eyes close as her other hand, unnoticed till this point, wraps itself around your prick and starts sliding slowly up and down, a gentle touch that you move against, willing her to tighten her hand, to stroke you harder and fuck you with her fingers. She doesn't tighten her hand and the frustration just makes the sensations more erotic.

You almost cry out in frustration when she stops stroking you and you open your eyes to see her moving her hands to the almost invisible buttons that run diagonally down from her cleavage to the slit in the thigh of her dress. She unbuttons the dress slowly, exposing inch by inch of her skin to your gaze, the material still covering her breasts but exposing her stomach and once again you want to touch her, to run your hands over that exposed flesh and push the rest of the material off. She is agonisingly slow unbuttoning, but eventually she gets to the last fastening and the weight of the material pulls the dress to one side enough to expose her breast with the hard nipple in the centre to you. Still moving slowly, she pulls the other half of the dress over, exposing her other breast and your gaze travels over this, down her body to the suspender belt and small scrap of lace covering the part between her legs that you ache to explore.

She sits there on your lap, astride you, her thighs resting on yours, their heat matched by yours and she moves ever so slightly forward so your prick is barely an inch from that small scrap of lace. She reaches down again to stroke you, sliding her hand over you, thumb smearing the pre-cum over the tip and pulling you slightly towards her so the shiny head of your swollen desire brushes against the lace. It feels slightly rough against your slicked hardness, contrasting with the smoothness of her fingers on you, but you revel in the sensation of being that close to her. She leans into you, her breasts brushing against your roped chest, and you feel her hard nipples as they brush so close to your own, her hand releasing your prick to come up behind your neck. She pulls herself onto you, the scrap of lace all that is keeping you from having your prick resting on her wetness, and you know she is wet: the lace between her legs is warmly moist against your erection as she grinds onto you, leaning to kiss your lips round your gag, licking you and you move your prick against the small hard button of her clitoris that you can feel pressed into you.

A small moan escapes you once more as you feel her weight shift off you, he kisses and licks continuing, but moving to trail down your neck, chest and lower. You watch as she kneels between the legs of the chair, her hands still on your chest, sliding lower to grasp your erection. You watch as she pulls your hardness towards her, the slick wetness of the head moving inexorably towards the red slash of her mouth as her lips part. She pauses and you groan again in frustration as you feel her breath on the tip, her mouth millimetres from you, and you want to be in her mouth, her hot tongue all over you.

Her tongue slides out with almost dreamlike slowness to brush almost imperceptibly over the tip, the slight contact sending shivers of electricity all the way up your prick to your balls. Almost as soon as this first shock has passed, another sends it's waves of erotic sensation up your shaft as her lips part and she slides that scarlet mouth over the tip, tongue working to lick all the pre-cum from you. She sucks in more, sliding her mouth up and down you, tongue working over you, teeth just sliding over and giving a counterpoint to the sensation. She works lower still, taking more and more of you in as you throw your head back and revel in the feeling of her sucking you, her hand stroking your balls as she does so. You know that you will come soon if she doesn't stop, and she knows it too as she slides her mouth off you.

She stands again, leaning in to you to release the gag from your mouth before kissing you deeply, her tongue invading your mouth as her breasts brush against your chest. You can taste yourself on her and you want her more.

Straightening herself once more, she stands before you and shrugs out of the shoulders of the dress, peeling the tight-fitting sleeves off and letting the whole thing drop to the floor. She is now before you, her skin shining with a soft sheen in the candlelight, her nipples erect and hard, just the lace of her suspender belt and small panties covering the lower part of her torso, her stockings and shoes still in place, all highly erotic in their presence.

"Do you want me?" she asks, her voice husky with desire.

"Yes" you manage to reply.

"Then you shall have me, because you have been good" she replies. Her hands go to her hips, catching the sides of her lacy panties and pushing them downwards. They resist slightly, peeling from her wetness then falling to the floor where she steps out of them, stepping towards you again. You want to reach out, touch her, bury your fingers in her wetness, rub her hard clit with your thumb, make her moan with pleasure, but you can do none of these things.

She slides herself back onto your lap, but only moves herself close enough that you can feel the warmth of her wetness, but not close enough for you to touch yet. You strain against your fetters, willing your prick to move that extra inch towards her, to touch her, to smear her wetness with the slickness of your hardness. She slides her hand down between your bodies, wrapping her fingers round your hard prick again, gripping you firmer than before and sliding her hand up and down the shaft again. Her other hand trails down your chest once more, down to where her thigh rests on yours, following the line of her own thigh up to the soft rosebud of her sex.

Her fingers open the petals, dipping in and coming back out again, slicked with her own arousal. She raises the finger to your lips and you suck it in greedily, a starving man offered the gift he so desperately has longed for. The taste of her is sweet, a slight dry muskiness to the back of the sweetness giving a very erotic flavour, one that you long for more of. She sees that want in your eyes and trails her finger from your lips, back down your chest and back into the folds of herself, brushing against her clit as she enters, and eliciting a small sigh of pleasure from her.

You want to be the one dipping your finger in her, throwing her on the floor and burying your face between her thighs, but your restraints prevent you from this action. She sees your frustration and smiles again, her hand stroking you pausing as she moves slightly to give you a better view of her finger sliding in and out of herself, going deeper with every stroke. You want to replace that finger with one of your own, your tongue, your prick, anything, but she is teasing you, knowing what you want, but not willing to give it to you just yet. She pleasures herself and you can see from her face she is enjoying you watching as she plays with herself. You watch her and move against her hand wrapped round your prick, moving the knot against your arse as you do, the triple pleasure just heightening your arousal. You want to fuck this woman, but you can see that she will not let you, not yet.

She brings her hand out from between her legs again, and you dip your head greedily as she brings her wet finger up to your mouth once more. She moves towards you again, sliding up your thighs and flattening the hand round your prick to push it against her mound, kissing you with her finger still in your mouth, sharing the taste of her with you as you both lick at her juices.

Frustration fills you again as you feel her moving again, her mound moving away from your prick, her hand curling round your prick once more, as she removes her finger from your mouths. She moves her hand round to hold the back of the chair behind your neck and you feel her moving upwards, towards you, then down again.

Your prick barely touches her wetness and another shock like electricity courses through you as she lowers herself a little, just brushing the head of your hardness against her, teasing you, knowing what you want, mixing your pre-cum with her own slick juices.

She moves with agonising slowness, lowering herself, taking you into her inch by inch, moving her hips slightly to slide off you fractionally before lowering herself more, taking you into her, sliding lower and lower, taking her time, revelling in the feel of you inside her. She seems to go on forever, and you marvel at your own length as you slide into her, pushing against your bonds as much as you can in an effort to get the whole of your hardness inside her. You feel her body meet yours, groins pressed together in a parody of the kiss you are sharing, your tongue deep in her mouth mirroring the hard prick she has swallowed whole into her.

Her hips move against you, pushing you in further than you thought possible, rocking back again to release you slightly before pushing you back inside her. Both her hands are behind your neck now, pulling you into a frantic kiss as she pleasures herself on you, her movements calculated to fill herself with you, to rub your groin against her clit and the head of your prick against the button of her cervix deep within her, sending waves of pleasure through her. You feel her muscles tighten round you, and she breaks the kiss as she orgasms, waves of her pleasure rippling up and down your prick, her wetness increasing, lubricating the way for you more to push into her.

Gradually her orgasm subsides and she bends to kiss you once more, her hunger only heightened by this appetiser for more pleasure. You want to be able to throw her on the floor and bury your tongue in her still, wanting to taste her orgasm, and the frustration of not being able to do this makes you struggle against your bonds, pushing yourself into her deeper, exciting you more by the denial of this freedom.

She moves on you again, her movements calculated to get you deep, then pull you almost all the way out again, sliding back onto you slowly again, fucking the whole length of your hardness in exquisite slow motion. You feel your balls tighten again as your desire rises, and you know you want to come deep inside her. She feels it too and moves faster, sliding less of you out each time before plunging you back deep inside her core to flick off the button inside her. She feels you getting close as her own orgasm rises in response to your heightened arousal. She feels you growing ever harder and bigger inside her as you prepare to release your orgasm into her.

You thrown your head back as her muscles tighten in her orgasm, hers triggering yours and you feel yourself with one final thrust from her, unloading your passion deep within her. She feels it and pushes onto you, the waves of her orgasm pulling the last of your ecstasy from you.

Your body goes limp in its bonds, and she collapses onto you, sharing one tender kiss with you before moving off your lap. She slowly unties your bonds, releasing you from your rope prison, and you sit, spent while she tends to the bonds. Finally you are released, all the ropes lying in an untidy heap by the chair, rope marks turning your chest into a pattern of diamonds. She sits back on your lap and traces the marks with a lazy finger.

"You know" she says with a lazy smile, "I don't do that for all my clients."

"I should hope not" you reply, with a grin as you wrap your arms round her, touching that creamy skin as you have longed to do all night.

"I made a special exception for you though, and you should have tried this a long time ago." She laughs slightly, and touches the wedding band on your finger, mirroring the one on her own. "I have a rule never to have sex with my clients, not even the online ones and it usually just involves tying them up and getting all Domme on them, but you're a special case, and you really should have tried this sooner."

She laughs as she gets up from your lap and you vow to do this more often with your very dominant wife, although right now, you know you just want to take her to bed and show her again what you can do without the ropes holding you back. There really is no rest for the wicked.

12