No Room at the Cabana Ch. 01

Story Info
Friends with benefits surprised by hotel pool and spa.
9.6k words
4.68
45.2k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's notes: This is a work of fiction. In this fantasy, nobody is worried about STDs. In real life, all non-monogamous sex should be practiced using accepted safe-sex precautions.

This story revisits the characters of earlier stories, No Room At the Inn and No Room At the Hotel. This story stands alone, you don't have to read them to be able to follow this one. However, if you want to read them in order, No Room At the Inn comes first, then No Room At the Hotel, then this one.

Like those earlier stories, this one is written in multiple first person -- all four characters narrate. It may take a bit more effort to read, but we get to see things as they occur from multiple points of view. To me as the writer, that benefit is worth the effort to keep up with who's talking. Hopefully you as the reader will agree.

Earlier stories with these characters were about group sex. This one is primarily about being nude in public. There is eventually some sex, but If you don't find voluntarily undressing in the presence of strangers erotic, this probably won't be a good story for you.

Special thanks to Sidney43 for his insight and suggestions. He made this a better story.

All persons involved in sexual activity or nudity are at least 18 years old.)

: : : : :

H O L L Y : : : For once, there was no line at the front desk. That would be almost impossible. This was a tiny hotel, with only fourteen rooms. Even though our reservation for a single room with two queen beds was in perfect order, it turned out we were in for quite a surprise.

I'm Holly, and I handled checking us in, "us" being my friends Shannon, Mark, Jason, and me. The clerk asked, "Have you stayed with us before?" with a charming Australian accent.

"It's our first trip to Key West," I replied.

She said, "Then I'll show you to your room. It's in the older part of the property which is a bit confusing. It's easier if I take you there."

I started to say, "No problem, I'm sure we can find our way," but she asked, "When you made the reservation, did they tell you about the pool and the hot tub?"

I said, "We saw on-line that you have them."

She nodded, and said, "All right, then, I'll tell you about them now. Both the pool and the hot tub are 'clothing optional.'"

She gave us a moment to let that sink in, and asked, "Any problem with that?" We all shook our heads, some more confidently than others.

J A S O N : : : She continued, "There's only a couple of rules. We're not a nudist resort, clothing is required everywhere except the pool and spa areas -- including getting to and from your rooms. Basically, if you stand up, cover up. The grounds are private, use your room key to get in the gate. We ask that you don't bring non-guests onto the property. Have any questions?"

We didn't.

"All right, let's go," she said. "We have to pass the pool to get to your room, and some of the guests are 'optional' right now."

She led us to the older building, an old Victorian home. As promised, the pool was populated with naked people.

There were four gorgeous girls, probably college age. I mean, um, let me rephrase that -- there were four college girls, nearly as pretty as Holly and Shannon.

I almost laughed, remembering a story my neighbor told me. A summer or two ago, he visited some friends in coastal New Jersey, and they took him to Gunnison Beach, a nude beach where the motto is, "Get naked or get lost." I asked him how it was, if people were actually naked. He said, "Oh yeah, there were plenty of naked people, just not the ones you'd ever want to see naked." These girls, on the other hand, were the ones you'd want to see naked. They were spectacular, and there they were, in all their glory.

There were also some older couples, who may not have been anyone's idea of "hot," but they weren't ugly, either. However old they were, I hope I'm that confident and uninhibited when I reach their age. They were probably around my parents' age, plus or minus a few years. However, any similarity ended there -- I guarantee you my parents would never ever be comfortable laying out like that, and if they ever did it, they would be mortified if anyone saw them. None of the naked people seemed bothered in the least that fully dressed people were walking by. Several of them even nodded a greeting at me -- if they were irritated that I was looking, it didn't show.

The Australian lady showed us the hot tub, which was empty -- not surprising in the late afternoon on a warm day. It was located down a path from the pool, enclosed in a gazebo-like structure with wide slat sides made of cedar, to keep any rain out but allow breeze in -- I guess you'd call it a cabana. Then she led us to our room, at the top of the stairs.

: : : : :

M A R K : : : All four of us work at ZNN, the cable news network. We met when we were new-hires -- four young pups, barely out of college. ZNN is a high-pressure employer, and although we all dated (not each other), each of us often end up working evenings and weekends on short notice, preventing any of us from developing a serious relationship.

We all enjoy traveling, and since none of us had anyone special to travel with, we soon started taking trips together. At first it was totally platonic: four travelers, four single rooms. Then a hotel screwed up -- they were over-sold, and even though we had four confirmed reservations, they only had one room. It was a double, though, with two queen beds, large enough to accommodate us all. Obviously, with four people, that's two people per bed.

We went to bed that first night believing that we were just going to sleep. It turned out, however, that there was considerable sexual energy between us. Holly and I ended up fucking like teenagers. Bonus! In the other bed, Jason and Shannon did the same.

We decided as a group that while we were all comfortable doing the "with benefits" thing, none of us wanted to be formally paired as couples. So each night, we change partners. We've never gotten four rooms again. Sometimes we get two rooms, sometimes a single with two beds. Having two rooms is more private, but with one room no one needs to move their things from room to room, and it sure elevates the energy level to have another couple fucking in the next bed. Two rooms or one, though, alternating sleeping with one hot lady and then the another, who wouldn't love that?

In Key West, we had a single room.

: : : : :

S H A N N O N : : : We unpacked and settled. The room felt quite elegant and spacious, with the tall ceiling typical of Victorian homes. The hotel had the feel of a bed and breakfast, but they didn't serve breakfast, so they called it a "guest house." It had a decent bathroom with a shower but no tub, and a small but complete kitchen.

The Australian lady made us a dinner reservation, but that was two hours away. Jason said, "Um, anyone want to try the pool?" I hadn't been thinking about anything but the pool -- actually, worrying might be a better word. One glance at the facial expressions around the room confirmed that the others felt the same.

We've shared many rooms, and feel completely at ease being naked in front of each other -- and by naked, I don't mean wearing underwear, or having nothing under our jammies or robes. I'm talking about true naked, putting everything out there: asses, tits, dicks, pussies, nothing covered up.

But that's the four of us. We've never done it around anyone else.

I assumed the guys were up for it. I mean, they're guys, right? Guys will do almost anything for T & A, particularly if it's free, especially if there's full-frontal involved. I wasn't sure I was up for it. Sounding braver than I felt, I said, "Holly, I'm in if you are. You wanna go for it?" I was rather hoping she'd say something like "Maybe tomorrow," but she chirped, "I am if you are."

I said to Jason and Mark, "You guys cool?" Again, hoping they'd at least defer until tomorrow.

They both said, "Sure," although neither one sounded totally sincere.

I still wasn't feeling very eager, but I didn't want to be the only one to opt out. Holly started taking her clothes off, so I did too.

H O L L Y : : : I was first to be totally undressed, so I had to decide how to approach this. I hedged my bets and pulled on my bikini bottom, but no top, and a thigh-length terrycloth cover-up.

M A R K : : : My granddad always said, "In for a nickel, in for a dollar," and I agree -- don't do anything halfway. I wrapped myself in a towel, nothing else. Jason did the same.

S H A N N O N : : : The guys were naked under their towels, but to me Holly's semi-cautious approach seemed reasonable, so I also put on a bikini bottom and a cover-up.

When we got to the pool, the college girls were gone, but the older couples were still there. That was good, because if the young-uns were still there, Holly and I would look old by comparison. But it was bad, because now there were so few women there, we'd have the undivided attention of the old guys.

I was nervous that the college girls were gone. I would have been nervous if they were still there. I would have been nervous if everyone was gone. Or if it was more crowded. I was just nervous.

J A S O N : : : The girls were fidgeting, adjusting the backs of their deck chairs, getting their towels to sit perfectly flat. I wasn't all that sure of myself, but I had a feeling that the longer I delayed, the tougher it would be. I chose a deck chair, and my head buzzing with nervousness, whipped my towel off. I draped it over the chair, smoothed it a bit, and took a seat.

M A R K : : : Jason looked amazingly confident, like he had done this dozens of times. He just dropped his towel like it was no big deal. I didn't feel anything like he looked, but I thought the quicker I got uncovered, the easier it would be. I pulled my towel off with one hand. I wanted to flop onto my chair as quickly as possible to minimize being seen, but in order to force my stage fright away, I did the opposite: I smoothed my towel out over the chair, adjusted the chair back, and straightened up for a few seconds, looking up at the sky, stretching, taking a deep breath of Key West air.

S H A N N O N : : : The guys casually stripped off like they did it every day. Our chairs were around a corner of the pool from the other people, and while I wouldn't have wanted to be right next to them, with my private bits all in their faces, being where we were put us practically dead-center in their field of view. Feeling even more nervous, I reached to take off my cover-up.

H O L L Y : : : I had to face that I'd gotten my towel arranged as perfect as it could be. It seemed to me that taking off my bottoms would be harder if I was already topless, so I reached under my cover-up and pulled them off. This bought me a few extra seconds while I draped them on my chair. Then I took a deep breath, and in a single motion, pulled my cover-up over my head. Fresh outdoor air wafted over my ass, my pussy, and my breasts, for the first time ever.

Lightning didn't strike and vaporize me, my body didn't melt into a gelatinous puddle, a giant crack didn't appear in the earth to swallow me up, and my head didn't burst into a million tiny shards. None of the men's eyeballs exploded, either our guys or the older guys.

S H A N N O N : : : I pulled off my cover-up, laid it across the back of my chair, and avoiding eye contact with everyone, I pulled my bottoms off. I was so anxious I scratched my thigh with my thumbnail -- luckily it only left a slight mark. Even though there were only a total of eight of us present, I could feel a thousand eyeballs scrutinizing every inch of my skin. A gentle breeze puffed across me, raising the tiny hairs on my neck and arms, tickling all my freshly uncovered private places. My poor brain could barely process that I was standing, stark naked, in front of other people -- my nipples hardened, and my pussy flooded. My entire body rippled with a deep sensual glow.

M A R K : : : The girls did alright. I was afraid for them for a moment -- they each looked like they were going to freeze up, but they managed to get undressed without too much visible angst.

Both of our ladies are incredible looking. Holly has he more blatantly spectacular body. She's not quite as tall as Shannon, and more curvy, although not at all Reubenesque. She has huge breasts, beautifully proportioned nice and high on her body, a wonderfully sculpted ass, and shoulder-length curly blonde hair.

Shannon is a bit taller, and is to "lithe" what Holly is to "full-figured" -- they are both ideal examples of their body type. Shannon's waist is a delightful curve, reversing the enchanting arc of her hips. Her ass is a perfect upside-down heart, and her boobs, which are at first glance on the smallish side, are two absolutely perfect Florida orange-sized bumps. Her hair is a rich shade of brown and slightly wavy, framing the face of an angel.

Both girls shave, although at the time of our Key West trip, neither of them was shiny smooth. Shannon keeps a dot at the top of her slit, about the size of a quarter. She keeps the hair as long as possible -- it's not unusual to see droplets of arousal clinging to the curls, like morning dew on an exotic bloom. Holly, at first, looks completely shaved, because of her hair color. She has a racing stripe, trimmed short and about an inch wide, extending upward from her slit.

It was interesting -- I've seen both them both naked so many times, it's no mystery to me what great bodies they have, and how incredibly pretty they are. Watching them take their clothes off outdoors in front of other people, though, was like seeing them naked for the very first time. I can't explain it, they just seemed naked-er. Then I had to think of something different, I felt myself beginning to react in a very embarrassing way.

J A S O N : : : They looked even more beautiful than usual, which I didn't think was possible. Even though there were only four other people, there could be more at any moment. It felt very "public."

S H A N N O N : : : Success! We did it! I did it! My poor heart was racing at warp speed.

H O L L Y : : : What a rush! All I wanted to do at that moment was lie back and catch my breath.

We were all finally settled in our chairs. Nobody turned into a pretzel to cover up their naughty bits, nobody draped any body parts with their towel, everyone just eased back, looking relaxed.

The pool area was ringed with palm trees, and it was late afternoon, so we were in open shade rather than direct sun, but even so, it was hot. I semi-dozed in a warm glow, until I was pulled out of a sweet daydream by the sound of water splashing. I had lost track of time, so I had no idea if we'd been laying there for ten minutes, or an hour.

S H A N N O N : : : The older ladies had waded into the pool. In the late afternoon heat, that seemed like a great idea. I nudged Holly, and we got up to join them. I was standing before I remembered, oh yeah, we're naked!

`

The water was wonderful, cool at first but not chilly, but actually rather warm once we were in. I had never been in a pool without a swimsuit before, and the way the water swirled around all my personal bits felt wonderful. I wasn't panicking any more, being naked was starting to feel rather natural.

We pool-strolled to the deep end, neck-deep, where the other ladies were. Holly and I came back to the shallow end, floated on our backs for a minute, and headed back to the deep end.

It turns out that social etiquette among naked people is the same as if we had on swimsuits. We introduced ourselves -- the other ladies were Alice and Carol, and their guys were Ted and Bob.

Alice said, "First time, huh?"

I said, "I didn't think it showed. Was it that obvious?"

Carol said, "Actually, you did pretty well. We were newbies once, too."

Alice said, "We've seen it all, I imagine. Some people are so exhibitionist it's disgusting -- guys that clamp rings around their penises and scrotums, to push them out and make them look bigger..."

Carol finished her thought, "... to girls who keep reaching for their tops, and tug their bottoms slightly lower, but never actually take anything off. Or they do take their bikinis off but cover themselves with a towel."

I said, "I'm surprised -- it's only been a short while, but I feel quite normal. I didn't expect that."

Alice said, "That's the thing, after the initial rush, it IS normal."

Holly said, "It makes you wonder, why do we even need swimsuits?"

Carol said, "Yup!"

We chatted about where we're from, what we do, all that stuff -- just like "normal" people, only naked. Both Carol and Alice turned out to be regular watchers of ZNN, and had a lot of questions about what it's like to work there.

M A R K : : : While the girls and the ladies were talking, the Australian lady led a clothed couple past the pool. The new couple must have been quite taken aback by the naked guys on deck chairs and the naked women in the pool -- they kept their eyes glued to the sidewalk straight in front of them, carefully avoiding glancing at us.

Jason leaned over and whispered, "They make me feel like an old pro." I nodded -- barely an hour ago, we were the clothed people trying to avoid gawking at the skin-fest at the pool. I remember thinking, how could they not be upset to have fully dressed people walking by? Now, I'm one of the people not being bothered in the least.

H O L L Y : : : After a short lull in the conversation, Alice said, "Um, do you mind if we ask you something rather personal?"

"No, not at all, go ahead."

Carol said, "We notice that you, um, you, um..."

Shannon said, "Shave?" They both nodded.

I said, "Sure, what do you want to know?"

"Everything," said Alice. "What's it like, how'd you get started, how often..."

"Is it difficult, how do you choose whether to leave a shape, those kind of things," added Carol.

Not even two hours ago, I never imagined I'd be in a hotel pool, completely naked, discussing with a couple of equally naked strangers how I groom my groin. Unbelievable!

: : : : :

M A R K : : : Dinner was excellent, and not as expensive as we feared.

Much of the activity in Key West centers around one street -- Duval. The Australian lady booked our dinner at a restaurant several blocks off of Duval. It was quite crowded, but I think its location made the prices more reasonable. We needed to thank her for her advice.

We walked back to the hotel, and stopped at a liquor store. They had one of my favorite wines there, at a great price, so we bought several bottles, and some plastic cups that held a wine-glass-sized amount. No one was ready to turn in for the evening, though, so we dropped the wine in the room, and headed for Duval Street for some top-shelf people watching.

I thought the girls would take the opportunity to ditch their dresses for shorts and tank tops, but they said they were comfortable as is.

We walked all the way to the west end of Duval, where the final residual of sunset still glowed above the water, and turned around to come back. The sidewalks were packed, a combination of tourists returning from fishing and sight-seeing, other tourists going to or from a meal, and bar-rats, both tourist and local, getting an early start on locating the ultimate band, drink, or dance floor.

S H A N N O N : : : I'm always amazed by the variety of ways people express "casual" at a destination like Key West, as well as how they try to present themselves as "cool." Their choices range from the sublime to the ridiculous -- many more of the ridiculous, I have to say.

Halfway back to the hotel, I saw a sign that I had to stop and re-read. It was rather small, hanging over a doorway opening onto some stairs, beside a crowded bar. It had a clip-art graphic of Adam and Eve with their fig leaves, and said, "Get Naked At Key West's Only Clothing Optional Night Club."