No Room at the Cabana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M A R K : : : I said, "We're watching."

She was halfway out the door, but she looked over her shoulder at us, wiggled her butt, and grinned, "Like what you see enough to follow me?"

Well, yeah.

S H A N N O N : : : We all strolled to the pool, not a single towel among us.

She was right -- the pool, which had seemed warm earlier, felt downright chilly after the hot tub -- after the initial shock, though, it was quite refreshing. We stayed in the pool a few minutes, until it felt normal.

M A R K : : : Walking back to the hot tub, Jason and I brought up the rear. That was no accident: our eyes feasted on the cornucopia of luscious asses in front of us, all swaying enticingly.

We soaked with the girls for a couple of cycles of bubbles, then we stood to return to our room. The girls protested that it was still "early" -- around 3:00 -- but we explained that we had some reservations in only a few hours, and needed to get some sleep.

H O L L Y : : : We genuinely said we hoped to see them again tomorrow, check that -- later today!

We policed our empty wine bottle and cups, wrapped in our towels (I know, not very adventurous), and returned to our room.

As we rinsed off in the shower and headed for bed, I expected the room to be hyper-charged with sexuality. It had been such an intense day -- all the naked people at the pool, and especially at the club. I don't think I've ever seen that many dicks in one place, and I know the guys were in T & A heaven. It was more than visual, though -- we all crossed the personal threshold of getting nude in front of strangers. As many naked guys and girls as I saw today, and who saw me, there were many more with clothes on who also saw me naked -- I know for a fact that I've never been seen au naturel by so many people in a single day.

And of course, we ended the day on a much more personal level, with the four teenagers in the hot tub. We followed them through hot-cool-hot, and we succumbed to the temptation of being "scofflaws" with them, walking to and from the pool without covering up.

Surprisingly, though, the overall mood was one of relaxed, sensuous contentment -- the hot tub and the wine had worked their soothing magic. There was sex in the air, no doubt, clearly no one was going to go straight to sleep, but I know that I for one was anticipating softly passionate sex rather than frantic, fierce sex.

M A R K : : : Holly and I showered first, and fell directly into bed, under the spell of the prevailing mood. On our sides, I wrapped my arms around her, and she wrapped her legs around me. We simply held each other, enjoying the closeness, luxuriating in the glow of each other's bodies. We kissed, a long, slow, intense mutual exploration of our mouths, softly massaging each other with lips and tongues.

My hand found its way to her breast, and I rolled her nipple slowly between my fingertips. She sucked my tongue like it was a mini-cock, pulling it into her mouth as far as it would go, then leisurely stroking out to the tip. I returned the favor to her tongue, drawing it deeply in, then as slowly as I could, pulling all the way out and off.

Staying on our sides, I lifted her upper leg, and straddled her thigh. I found her slit with the tip of my cock, and adjusted my position left and right, fore and aft. When it seemed like everything was nicely aligned, I gently but firmly began pushing in. Nice and slow, staying with the mood, enjoying the radiant heat of her insides as I got more and more of myself in her.

H O L L Y : : : What Mark did was perfect. I had a boyfriend in college that called this the barbecue position. Whether it's brisket, chicken, or ribs, the secret to good barbecue is to cook it around 225 degrees for eight to twelve to twenty-four hours -- in other words, low and slow. With our thighs intertwined, this would be a terrible position for hard fucking, but it is the best ever for gentle, calm, sensuous making love. All the angles are just right for maximum penetration -- no other position lets a guy bury himself so deep. Because it's face to face, kissing is easy, and because you're on your sides, you can caress each other's backs and bottoms -- it's very intimate.

He eased his length in, inch by inch, until he filled me completely. He didn't start pulling out at once, he just rotated his hips in a little circle and found my mouth with his. We kissed, soft but passionate, for what seemed like minutes, his dick glowing inside me. He began pulling out, slow but sure, maintaining our kiss. He paused right at the very end, leaving only the tip of his length inside me. He wiggled his hips again, and started coming back in. My mouth fell away from his, and I moaned, completely under his spell.

I only enjoy this kind of slow sex if I'm in a certain frame of mind, but that night I was completely there. It's a fragile thing -- it would take very little spoil the mood, but everything Mark did was perfect. His attentiveness and the simmering, slow friction brought me to a roaring climax in what seemed like no time. My orgasm overtook me like slow-motion video of water overflowing a dam, washing away the top layer of the structure, spreading cracks through the rest of it. More water crashes over the top, large sections of the dam fail, and huge sections of concrete crumble away, overwhelmed by the unstoppable pressure and the power of the resulting surge. In other words, I came huge.

M A R K : : : I was cruising in a blissful state, very near cumming, but comfortably able to wait for the lady to go first. Holly started trembling, tucked her head into my shoulder, and shuddered and shook uncontrollably -- her orgasm was massive. That's all I needed, I came, and came, and came -- it felt like forever.

We kissed some more as we caught our breath and eased down from our plateaus. We held each other, and with such sweet intimacy, it began to feel like "little Mark" might be getting ready for another round, but the late hour and the need for sleep won out. She tucked her face into my shoulder, and her breathing began to lengthen, spreading a soft warmth across my chest. I don't remember anything beyond that.

S H A N N O N : : : When Jason and I emerged from the shower, the room crackled with Holly and Mark's sexual energy, but what I noticed most is what we didn't hear: the frantic slapping of thigh upon thigh that would indicate they were pounding each other into submission. I try never to eavesdrop on the other couple, but it's impossible not to get some sort of impression of what they're up to -- they're in the same room, after all. In this case, they seemed to be having a very tender, gentle time. I was right there with them. Undressing in public several times had me pretty energized, but the hot tub and the wine gave that energy a serene softness -- it obviously affected Mark and Holly the same way.

Fortunately, Jason seemed to be on the same page. He stretched out on the bed and pulled me on top of him, kissing me somehow both gently and deeply. He caressed my back with both hands, starting at my neck and moving slowly down, across my shoulders, lightly massaging the muscles on either side of my spine, until he reached my tailbone, where he spread his hands out and filled them both with my ass, kneading it, all the while caressing my mouth with his. His touch was so light all the small hairs on my neck and arms stood at attention, and my pussy tingled.

I had been rocking slowly up and down, rubbing myself over his cock, and that was heavenly, but I was ready to have that bad boy inside me. It only took a gentle nudge to line it up, without having to disengage from our wonderful embrace. Another moment to find the correct angle, and I began lowering myself over him.

I was deep in a special zone -- the slow way he filled me seemed to magnify each fraction of an inch of his cock -- his cock felt infinitely long. Getting all the way in to the hilt seemed to take a blissful eternity. It wasn't just the little hairs on my arms and neck that tingled, my entire body was absorbed by a sensual glow.

My universe shrunk to the nexus of his cock and my pussy. While he was buried in me as deep as he could go, he wrapped his arms around me and turned us over, putting me on my back. Missionary position -- Jason, you deviant! He pulled my knees up to where my lower legs framed his torso, and I crossed my ankles behind his lower back. He began a slow, deep thrusting, setting an indulgent, luxuriant pace. He gave a special little wiggle every time he bottomed out, driving my clit completely berserk.

J A S O N : : : Shannon must have really been feeling it -- she was the warmest, slickest, and tightest I'd ever felt. She felt like molten velvet, so tight it felt like her pussy sucked me as I pulled out of her. Her entire body flexed like a tightly coiled spring, and a sound escaped her throat that was half purr and half growl.

I grasped her hands, both of them, lacing my fingers between hers, and brought her arms up above her shoulders, pressing her hands to the mattress on either side of her head, simultaneously holding my weight up and restraining her. Her legs squeezed my waist and hips, and her arms pressed upward, but I don't think she was trying to push me up or off, I think every muscle in her body was tensing as she neared cumming.

I continued the ultra-slow pace we had settled into, it was too rich and decadent to abandon. Entering her and pulling out that slowly made my cock feel freakishly long, it just seemed to slide in and out forever. I could have stayed in that state indefinitely, it felt too great to let go of. Inevitably, though, she began to cum. She double-timed my thrusting, then triple-timed, fourple-timed, until finally she just shuddered under me. She pulled her hands free, wrapped her arms around my back, and squeezed me, lifting herself off the mattress. I came as she peaked, pressing as deep into her as I could and holding there, feeling her hips tremble under me.

As our orgasms faded, she relaxed her hold on me, releasing me with her arms and legs, and we slumped over onto our sides. I laid my arm across her waist, she draped her upper leg over my hips. Then I was out like a light.

(to be continued)

: : : : :