No Room at the Cabana Ch. 03

Story Info
Uninhibited fun with new friends in Key West.
5.4k words
4.83
18.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is part three of a continuous story. It may not make sense unless you read Chapters 1 and 2 first

: : : : :

M A R K : : : When Jason and Holly left with Dani and Ally, Cait asked how we had spent the day.

S H A N N O N : : : I told them about taking a seaplane to Fort Jefferson, a Civil War-era fort on a tiny island in the Gulf of Mexico, guarding Key West.

It was a great morning. The old building was interesting, and the shallow water around it made for some fabulous snorkeling, featuring dozens of schools of colorful tropical fish -- a visual feast. Flying in and out in a tiny pontoon plane was quite a rush, especially landing -- it doesn't seem possible that a plane could safely land on water, but our pilot did it, twice.

Cait told us about the sightseeing they had done, including the southernmost marker and Hemingway's house. She also said they visited the club during the day. Jessi described how the dance floor was covered in lounge chairs, and people sunbathed, buying bottled water and beer from the bar. It was still clothing-optional, and just like at night, there was a mix of clothed, topless, and naked people. The four of them, of course, were naked. I said, "You guys are really into being nude-in-public, aren't you?" They nodded. I said, "I've never done anything like this before, the pool, the spa, the dance floor. I can't say I'm completely comfortable, but it's invigorating, to say the least."

Cait began telling an amazing story about a trip they took to a beach town, where they stumbled across a bikini shop with a sign that said, "Girls, Ask About Free Bikini Tops." How it worked was, they gave the tops they had on to the cashier, and picked out new ones.

I said, "So it was a trade."

"No," Jessi said, "not at all. The point of giving the guy your old one was, you had to take it off. Once you selected a new one, he took a point-and-shoot picture of you holding it up, you put it on, and he gave your old one back."

M A R K : : : I said, "I get it. For the clerk-"

"The owner," Jessi interrupted.

"Aah, of course. For the owner, an opportunity to get his dirty-old-man on, having some bare titties in his store and adding to his collection of snapshots of topless girls. For the store, a little 'free entertainment' to draw customers in, costing only the wholesale price of a bikini top or two."

"Exactly," Cait said. "It turns out it doesn't take long for the rumor of four naked girls to draw a lot of incremental traffic into the store. In the hour we were naked, the guy probably sold $1,000 worth of board shorts and bikinis."

I said, "That's hot."

S H A N N O N : : : I said, "Did you say naked? I thought you said bikini tops."

Jessi said, "It turned out if you asked just right, he'd give you a free bottom as well."

"If," Cait said, "you were willing to walk around the store stark naked, and have your picture taken bottomless."

Jessi added, "Which we were."

The story got to Mark -- he popped a full boner.

I didn't say anything, I just leaned over and took his cock into my mouth. I admit I wasn't considering how Cait and Jessi would react. I assumed they were sexual creatures, and that after all their unabashed nudity, they would tolerate me taking care of Mark in their presence, maybe even participate. I was mainly thinking about Mark. After all that nudity -- the pool, the club, the spa -- and then that story, he was in serious need of some relief.

Jessi was visibly startled. "We should go," she said.

Cait was bolder. "Did we cause that?"

I let his dick pop out of my mouth and said, "Are you kidding? How the four of you look, how you're always naked, and then a story like that? Hell yeah you caused it." I impishly asked, "Want some?"

"I, I don't think so," Jessi whispered.

"Seriously?" Cait asked. I nodded, and she said, "I thought you'd never ask!"

"Cait!" Jessi hissed at her.

M A R K : : : Cait took over, going faster and sucking harder than Shannon. She seemed frantic by comparison, with none of Shannon's subtlety. What she lacked in finesse, though, she made up in enthusiasm. My dick had no problem with frantic enthusiasm.

Even as eager as she was, she eventually tired, but by then, I was on the verge. I warned her, "I'm gonna cum," in barely enough time -- I launched a tidal wave of jizz into her mouth. She gamely swallowed almost all of it -- a small amount trickled down her chin, which she pushed into her mouth with a fingertip and also swallowed.

Jessi, apparently no longer offended, said, "But I wanted some."

S H A N N O N : : : I said, "Give him a minute, I'm sure he'd love to go again." He smiled and nodded. "I'll warn you, though, his second one takes a long time."

Jessi nodded and started right in.

Cait settled beside me, and we watched for a minute. His dick was fully deflated when Jessi first took it into her mouth, but after about three strokes, it began to look stiffer every time it emerged from between her lips. Cait whispered into my ear, "You really like him, don't you? I mean, you like Jason too, and Holly, but Mark is really special to you, isn't he?"

"Shhhh!" I hissed. I was amazed that she had picked up on that. "It's not supposed to show."

She nodded, and we watched in silence for another minute. She said, "Seeing his dick in someone else's mouth doesn't bother you?"

I was a bit startled by her question, but it was delivered in an utterly neutral, un-judgmental tone. I paused for a second, to see if she had anything to add. Her eyes were on Mark and Jessi, implying that her question didn't hide any sort of accusation.

"Look at him," I said. He was on his back, propped on his elbows, facing the ceiling. His dick was by now completely hard, and he was ever-so-slightly thrusting into Jessi's mouth. His eyes were shut, and he had a tiny, angelic grin on his face. "He's in heaven. Who could be bothered by that?"

She nodded her agreement.

She eventually said, "Does he really take that long the second time?"

I said, "Oh yeah. It can seem like forever." It was all getting to me -- sitting there naked with Cait, watching her friend blow my friend. I began thinking that when Mark and Jessi were done, I might have to get him to go a third time for me, or even that I might take things into my own hands, even with Cait right beside me.

Cait, however, wasn't through surprising me. She leaned in and kissed my breast. It wasn't just a peck, either, it was long and sensuous. She circled the nipple with her tongue, then surrounded it with her lips, sucking it into her mouth, vibrating her tongue across it. She cupped the other one, gently massaging it, rolling the nipple between her fingers. I moaned, and she said, "These are really nice, Shannon."

That surprised me. I said, "Really? No, Holly's are nice. Compared to her, and you guys, I feel like such a boy."

"Bigger isn't always better," she said. "I think they're amazing."

I tried to beam a "thanks" from my eyes to hers, but she was busy kissing down my tummy. I grasped the back of her head, stopping her, and said, "What are you doing?"

She said, "Mark got off, and now Jessi's getting hers. That leaves you. You said he takes a long time for his second, and I don't think she'll quit until he's done. They're going to be busy for a while, so right now I'm your best bet."

She resumed kissing my tummy, going lower and lower. I said, "Wait, Cait, you don't have to. I'm not bi-"

She interrupted, "I'm not bi either. This is maybe the third time I've ever done this, and every time, it was just like this -- it's all about this moment, and making the best of it. Your fella is busy with my friend, they're going to take a while, and you and I don't have anything better to do." She pushed my knees a little further apart, and said, "I'm going to get you off now, I've already decided that. All you have to do is lay back and enjoy it."

I was going to decline -- I couldn't get past an unimaginative point in my mind that insisted, "I don't do women, I only do guys." A tiny sliver of my brain noticed that what she was doing felt really good, but it was overruled by the part that said, "Nope." My body stiffened, and I was going to push her off, but then she reached my pussy, and drew her tongue across my slit. One smooth, soft electric glide from the bottom to the top later, I completely forgot what I was resisting. A serious objection began to form in my mind, but before I could solidify it enough to say it out loud, she answered it, saying, "And you don't have to do me back, unless you want to."

M A R K : : : Jessi clearly loved my cock, she couldn't get enough of it. She wasn't any more accomplished at sucking than Cait, but my cock still didn't mind. As long as there were two lips wrapped around it sucking, it was happy. And when it's happy, I'm happy.

Shannon was right, though, my second one does take a long time, and Jessi's mouth was clearly tiring. Easy enough to remedy, and she figured it out before I prompted her -- she pulled up and off, and crawled up my torso. She rubbed her pussy across my belly, and pressed a tit to my mouth. She tasted wonderful, her nipple hot to the touch. It seemed about to burst it was so swollen. I ran my tongue slowly across it and sucked it, and she shivered deeply from head to toe. She pulled my head tighter against her, and I sucked more of her tit into my mouth.

She reached behind her and stroked my cock. My hands found her slit and I began rubbing her clit, dragging my thumbs slowly across it, left with one thumb, then right with the other. Apparently that's not a move the boys back at school know, her eyes bugged out and she threw her head back in a silent howl. She arched her back, grinding her slit harder into my abs.

I was ready to lift her, flip her over and mount her from behind, but she raised herself, positioned her entrance over my tip, and began to lower herself onto me. She drew me in long and slow, feeling every inch of my length as it slid into her. Her channel was so warm, and the slow friction was so enticing, it made my cock swell even more. "God you're tight," I mumbled, getting a full moan in return. She continued sliding down my pole until she touched bottom. She held there for a moment, swirling her hips in little figure eights, grinding her clit onto my belly.

S H A N N O N : : : From the other bed, I heard, "God you're tight," and glanced over long enough to see Jessi riding Mark's cock, working up to a manic rhythm. I gazed at them a second, but then Cait's tongue found my clit, my vision blurred, and my attention came back to this bed.

All my reluctance at having sexual contact with a woman vaporized. I had to think it through, and it took a little imagination, but I realized it wasn't about the gender of whose mouth was on my pussy. It was simply about two sexual beings, caring about each other's pleasure, and there was no need for any label, even though we both had vaginas. Mouth and tongue, stimulating lips and clitoris. And being free to enjoy the feeling -- such a sweet, intoxicating feeling. More than any of that, though, it just felt so freakin' good -- she seemed to know where all my special spots were, and she licked and sucked every one of them. Her touch was so light and easy, but somehow deeply intense. I was in heaven.

She lightly brushed the palms of her hands across the outer curve of my hips as she licked and sucked my slit, lightly massaging me, spreading a soft glow throughout my lower body. She slid one hand up from my hip, across the inner curve of my waist, and up to the underside of my breast. She cupped it, slowly and softly squeezing it with individual fingers, one by one, in a soft, gentle, rippling massage, pressing my breast and nipple inward, then releasing to the next finger. When I moaned, she brought the other hand up, again tracing across my waist, giving my other tit and nipple the same luxuriant treatment.

That did it for me. I wanted the floating, soft, timeless sensual glow she was giving me to last forever, but her onslaught on my pussy, clit, and now both tits melted me. I couldn't hold back, and I began to cum. I came, and came, and came some more. When I could cum no more, I slowly began to float back to earth from the cosmic heights she had taken me. She was so attuned to me that while she continued her licking, sucking, and massaging, she slowed them perfectly in sync with my waning ecstasy.

When I had leveled out, and my breathing and pulse returned to somewhat normal levels, she pulled herself up beside me and kissed me gently, giving me the briefest taste of myself. I've tasted my own honey several times on Mark and Jason, but this time was completely different. I don't know if she intended it or not, but that tiny tease of flavor gave me the thought that she probably wouldn't taste very different, and I had no reason not to return the favor of an orgasm to her. I realized I was already there -- I wanted to do it, I would do it. I began by returning her kiss to her -- somehow both light and deep, both soft and intense.

Even with my recent realization about it being no big deal to be sexual with another woman, I found it difficult to get started. Realizing something is one thing, acting on it is a far tougher step. Receiving from her hadn't required any action on my part, all I had to do was lie back and enjoy what she did to me. In order to give back to her, though, the initiative was all mine, and I couldn't seem to make myself begin. While these thoughts pinballed around the inside of my head, she settled in beside me, curled onto her side, and draped her arm across my lap.

She gazed over at Mark and Jessi. They had flipped over, and Mark was fucking her into submission -- he looked like a runaway oil derrick. Jessi had her arms coiled around his shoulders, her legs raised way up, and had crossed her ankles behind his upper back. She matched every thrust of his with one of her own, and moaned a low, guttural moan, which pulsed every time they pounded together, "UNGH-nngh-UNGH-nngh-UNGH-nngh-UNGH-nngh."

`

Cait said, "They're beautiful, aren't they?" Then she shut her eyes and appeared to be drifting off to sleep -- true to her word, she didn't seem to have any expectation that I would return her oral gift.

She rolled onto her back, lifted her arms above her head, and stretched -- a huge, end-of-the-day stress-releasing stretch. She uncoiled and remained on her back. Her stretch was relaxation for her, but it displayed her body to me, from head to toe. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was, and her physical beauty just reinforced what a delightfully pure and bright spirit she was, what a joy she was to be around.

I reached out and lightly placed my hand on her tummy, and slid it up and cupped the underside of her breast. It was soft and warm, and I slid further up to her nipple. I pinched it gently between my thumb and fingers, and could feel her pulse. I rolled it gently from side to side, enjoying how it noticeably stiffened. Without opening her eyes, she softly moaned, "Mmmm, nice." I released her boob and began trailing my hand down her abdomen, and she whispered, "You don't have to," which evaporated any remaining doubt -- now I was definitely going to eat her pussy.

Right then, Jessi tapped Cait's shoulder, gestured at Mark, and said, "Your turn."

Cait began to stand, but I pulled her face down to mine and whispered, "Rain check?" She grinned, kissed me on the cheek, and nodded.

Mark had clearly worn Jessi out. She climbed in bed beside me, grinning dreamily. She sighed, and was instantly asleep. From the other bed, I heard Cait say, "I am ready, Freddie, show me what you got," followed by the unmistakable sounds of a man and a woman fucking each other silly.

M A R K : : : Cait crawled into bed, rolled onto her back, grabbed me by the hard-on, and pulled me on top of her and straight into her pussy. After cumming in her mouth earlier, and being sucked and savagely fucked by Jessi, I was in a sexual trance. My dick was so stimulated and needed to cum again so badly it ached. Cait said something about being ready, but I was already fucking her so hard, I barely heard it.

She wasn't as frantic as Jessi, but although she didn't fuck me as ferociously, somehow she seemed more focused, more intense, more attuned to the moment. I held myself up on extended arms and watched my dick disappear into her, and watched her tits bounce up and down with each thrust.

She was so tight, so enthusiastic, and so beautiful, I felt my orgasm begin to build sooner than I expected. She began a low, bubbling warble from her throat, which grew into a soft, concentrated, continuous groan -- she was cumming. Her orgasmic contractions squeezed my cock, which was the final push I needed, and I came with her. I had no mercy for her, though, I pounded her long and hard until I was finished and she no longer moaned.

She rolled me off her, and snuggled into my side. I rested my arm across her sweet waist and hip, and glanced over at Jessi and Shannon. They seemed to be asleep, lying on top of the covers, naked and utterly adorable. Cait and I enjoyed silence for a minute as we each caught our breath. She raised her eyes to me and quietly said, "That is one special lady over there."

"You got that right," I said.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

I have fallen into that spiral of thought many times. It was quite a conundrum: I deeply wanted to develop our relationship further, but I wasn't sure if Shannon felt the same way. I hadn't brought it up, because what we already had was so wonderful, I was afraid that if I said the wrong thing I would ruin it. She hadn't brought it up either, which either meant she wasn't interested, or she was as unsure about our situation as I was. The one thing I knew was, it was going to take a lot of courage to start that conversation. I finally said, "It's not simple, Cait, I'm working on it."

She gave me a look like, "guys are such idiots." She said, "You better. It'll be the loss of your life if you don't." Powerful insight from a nineteen-year-old!

She got out of bed, and before I could ask where she was going, she padded over to Shannon, shook her awake, and said, "Go cuddle with your fella." Shannon crawled into the warm spot Cait had just vacated, and we wrapped in each other's arms. Sleep came quickly.

: : : : :

S H A N N O N : : : I don't usually drink much at the late hour we'd shared our wine with the girls, so I don't usually have to get up and pee at 5 a.m. Cait and Jessi were asleep on top of their covers, and looked so sweet and innocent. I was about to climb back in and cuddle with Mark when I remembered my rain check. I'm not anybody's idea of "bi," but at the same time, I like to experience everything life has to offer. I thought of the orgasm she gave me, how different it was from anything I've ever experienced with a guy. I wondered how it would feel to bring such a feeling to someone else, and it occurred to me I might never again have such a pure and safe opportunity to find out.

I tiptoed over to Cait, and gently shook her shoulder. When that didn't wake her, I caressed her side, from her hip across her waist to her shoulder. I cooed her name, and gently stroked her cheek. She stirred, grinning a sweet grin when she saw it was me.

"You okay?" she asked.

"I want my rain check," I said. The door onto our private balcony was open, for fresh air. I led her out to the wicker couch out there, and settled her onto it. I knelt in front of her, gently pushed her knees apart, and pulled her hips forward to the edge of the cushion.

"You sure?" she said. I nodded.

I leaned forward and kissed her tummy, midway between her adorable navel and my final destination. I started downward, but then I thought, when am I going to have this opportunity again? Why do it half-way? That's not me -- when I do something, I go all in.

12