No Room at the Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first we can trade licks, then as he gets into it, we can take longer turns on his cock, while the other one kisses him in other places. When he gets close, we'll settle around his dick, and each take half his cum."

Holly had stiffened slightly, so I interrupted myself, saying, "Not what you had in mind?"

"Well, no, it isn't..." she said, but she smiled and continued, "but it sounds great. We'd certainly end up with two happy guys! Yeah, we can do that."

I said, "But you were thinking something different..."

"Well, yeah. My idea was, rather than the two of us double-teaming them, we get them to double-team each of us."

It took me a second to process. "Double-penetration?"

A Mona Lisa smile appeared on her face, which then grew into a bigger grin. She nodded.

We both gazed across the bay for a few moments. I said, "I like it. Your idea and mine are quite different, though -- sounds like two different nights to me. Are you up for one of them tonight?"

She grinned and said, "Let's do it." The rest of our conversation focused on details, such as which scheme to do first, and how we'd choreograph it.

J A S O N : : : Mark and I watched the girls. He said, "What do you think they're talking about?"

"It's hard to tell."

"Shannon is probably reassuring Holly that one bed will be okay."

"It looks like more than that to me."

When the ferry slowed to dock at Alcatraz Island, they joined us inside. Their cheeks were rosy red, and their eyes sparkled.

"You look like you're cooking up something special," I observed.

"Nah, it's just the brisk, invigorating air," Shannon replied.

: : : : :

M A R K : : : Alcatraz was fabulous. You're free to explore it on your own, but we paid extra for the audio tour, and it added a lot -- the narration and sound effects are very well done. A lot of the descriptions are done by former inmates and guards. It was money well spent.

When we got back to the mainland, we rented a car and drove around Haight-Ashbury, taking a musical history tour. Jason had researched some addresses, and we saw the old Fillmore Auditorium, the Matrix coffee shop, the houses where the Jefferson Airplane, the Grateful Dead, and Big Brother and the Holding Company lived in their primes, and the meadow in Golden Gate Park where the Human Be-In took place. We also saw the "Painted Ladies," which are a row of photogenic Victorian houses with the skyline of downtown San Francisco rising behind them.

We had dinner at Cliff House, a fabulous old restaurant perched on a cliff on the coast, where the society ladies took their tea when Woodrow Wilson was president. We watched the sun set into the Pacific Ocean as we ate.

When we got back to the room, the girls were so animated, I could tell they had something special planned. I looked at Jason and mouthed, "You were right," and he nodded. Shannon in particular was about to burst out of her skin with eagerness.

She peeled out of her clothes faster than I've ever seen. I don't usually gawk at the girls when they're naked, but I found myself overwhelmed with her beauty. I guess technically, Holly has a more spectacular body, but Shannon is so gorgeous, she freezes my brain. She has all these intangibles -- the natural way she moves, her fabulous smile, how she carries herself. She's confident without being arrogant, and she finds a way to enjoy every moment. She exudes happiness, and combined with her sweet, curvy body, she is the definition of "sexy."

S H A N N O N : : : I folded my clothes and stacked them. I reached for Mark to join me in the shower, but the way he was looking at me, I just melted.

I started to say something sarcastic like, "You wanna take a picture? It'll last longer," but I caught myself. It was a genuine, unguarded moment, and teasing him would have ruined it. It made me all soft and gooey inside. I realized I had been suppressing a thought that might disrupt this unusual friends-with-benefits arrangement the four of us have: I might like to be more than just travel buddies with Mark. I simply met his gaze, matched his smile, and held eye contact with him until the moment passed.

I took his hand, and led him to the shower. As we lathered each other, he said, "So, are you gonna tell me what's going on?"

"Oh," I said mock-innocently, "is something going on?"

M A R K : : : I may not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I can tell when no amount of asking is going to get a straight answer. Besides, sometimes it's best to let our bodies do the talking. If her eagerness was any indication, whatever they had planned, I was going to like it. A lot.

J A S O N : : : When they shut the bathroom door, I said, "Did you see that?"

"See what?" Holly asked.

"Hmmm, maybe nothing." Holly might not have noticed, but I did -- the way Shannon and Mark looked at each other. I've caught myself looking at Holly like that. I've seen her look at me like that, too. We've just never done it at the same moment like Mark and Shannon just did.

: : : : :

M A R K : : : When Holly and Jason took over the shower, Shannon and I settled onto the bed. I reached over to turn out the light, which we almost always do then. She caught my arm, however, and pulled it around her instead. "Let's leave it on, for now," she said.

"Oh," I quoted from earlier, "Nothing going on? Just some more brisk invigorating air?"

She looked like she tried to keep from smiling, but she couldn't contain it.

When Holly and Jason finished their shower, she led him to their side of the bed. I reached for Shannon, this is when we usually dive in and get busy. She stood instead, pulled me to my feet, and led me to the stuffed chair beside the bed.

"Just relax and watch," she whispered into my ear. "Whatever you see, you'll get to do next."

This could be interesting...

J A S O N : : : They placed me in the center of the bed, and settled in on either side of me. Holly surrounded the head of my cock with her lips, slowly drawing it in until it bumped the back of her throat. She sucked hard and slowly pulled off.

She released me with an audible "pop," and Shannon was right there to take me in. She mimicked Holly exactly, drawing my length in, and pulling off. Holly took the next stroke, then Shannon again, then Holly. They fell into a slow, indulgent rhythm, then began to pick up the pace -- Holly plunged over me slightly faster, then Shannon went faster still, then Holly, faster yet. They continued, each taking a single plunge, a little faster than the previous one, until they couldn't go any faster. Then they started over with an ultra-slow stroke.

This was heaven! Two gorgeous, naked girls, taking turns sucking my dick. Four luscious tits pressed onto my thighs. I didn't even have to move!

S H A N N O N : : : We repeated the entire pattern several more times -- alternating strokes, starting slow, speeding up, ending fast. Then I met Holly's eyes, and we moved to the next phase. What we had planned next was going to be a challenge. We had discussed it at length on the ferry, but, obviously, hadn't been able to practice.

To start, we met at the base of Jason's cock. I set my mouth on one side, sucking in the skin there, swirling my tongue over him. Holly did the same on the other side. With our two mouths combined, we surrounded the base of his rod. With that established, we began to move in tandem, slowly, toward the head, sucking and swirling all the way.

Our first pass was a little tentative, but we both maintained contact and managed to slide together, almost perfectly aligned, all the way to the end. We lingered on the tip, sucking and swirling on the head, which quivered with delight.

We pulled off the end, and Jason whimpered in frustration. We immediately went back to the base, repeating the whole maneuver, a little more confidently this time. I know on my side, I maintained the suction and swirling better. When we got to the head, I tried to surround it more completely, leaving none of the sensitive skin on my half unstimulated. Holly must have done the same thing -- our lips made contact, top and bottom.

M A R K : : : I could only imagine how it felt. I knew how incredible it looked. I couldn't wait for my turn.

H O L L Y : : : The third time, we were starting to get it down. He moaned during our entire trip up the length of his cock, so it must have felt amazing, but it was clear the head was by far the most sensitive part. We lingered on the tip, working to surround it even more fully.

About the fifth or sixth time, we overdid the suction on the tip and he popped out from between us, leaving us sucking on each other's mouths, swirling our tongues on each other. I didn't think anything of it, we just went back to the base and started over. The guys, though, obviously they noticed.

The next time we got to the tip, Jason blatantly pulled out from between us, leaving us tongue-kissing each other again.

Shannon slapped him sharply on the hip, hissing "Bad boy!"

J A S O N : : : Wow! Girl-on-girl, even if it was unintentional! Hoo-wah, that was HOT!

S H A N N O N : : : We started again at the base. He behaved himself the next few times, but then he blatantly pulled out from between us again. It was clearly time to move on to the next phase.

Holly took his dick into her mouth and began to long-stroke it, slowly. I pushed his thighs apart, and licked his balls. He moaned, low and throaty. I drew one of his balls in, swirling deeply across it. Then Holly tapped my shoulder, and it was my turn on his cock.

I took over the blow job, while Holly moved up his chest to his nipple. It looked like she sucked it for a bit, then flicked her tongue across it some, then crossed over to the other one.

I stroked him firm, long and slow, sucking as hard as I could -- both of our guys prefer their dick-sucking to be all mouth and tongue, little or no hand-stroking. It wasn't long before I could feel him beginning to quiver at the base of his dick, meaning he was going to cum soon. I continued, speeding up. He began to tremble across his entire length, so I double-tapped Holly that it was time to share his cum.

We timed it exactly wrong -- he spurted right as I released him to her. It landed on my face, across my nose and cheek. She caught the second shot, sucking on him as hard as she could. She took another spurt and released him to me. Again, our timing was off, and she got a big glob of cum on her face as well. I captured the rest of it. He was so aroused, even my half was a pretty serious mouthful.

We lifted up and showed him his cum in our mouths. We showed it to Mark, then made a show of swallowing, and showed them both our empty mouths.

H O L L Y : : : I licked the spilled cum off Shannon's face, then she licked it off mine. We swallowed, and tucked into Jason's arms.

We've taught the guys that if they expect to cum in our mouths, they better not act repulsed by it, and Jason came through with flying colors -- he kissed both of us, deeply, in appreciation.

We patted him on the chest and snuggled in, giving him a moment to recover his wits.

: : : : :

M A R K : : : Shannon stood, and extended her hand to me. "Ready?" she asked. I glanced at possibly the biggest hard-on I've ever had, and before I could say, "Do you need to ask?" she said, "Silly question." She positioned me in the center of the bed, while Holly settled Jason into the chair -- he was so drained he looked ninety-something years old lurching those few feet.

Maybe I didn't get the anticipation that Jason did of wondering what they were going to do to me, but if anything, knowing what was coming was even more exciting. And the best thing about it was, it turned out to feel even better than it looked.

Receiving oral sex is one of my favorite things in life. Nothing feels quite as great as a soft, moist, warm mouth over my dick. At least, that's what I thought... It turns out, a pair of mouths feels better, two are better than one. Both Holly and Shannon are excellent cocksuckers, but I never realized how different they are. I can't describe it, other than to say that the differences in their mouths just emphasized how incredible each one feels.

And the tempo thing they did, where they started slow and sped up, that was amazing. If that was all they had done, it would have been the best blowjob I've ever received. Then they started the dual thing, where they combined their mouths to suck the length of my dick together.

The feeling is indescribable, especially when they reached the head and swirled their tongues on the underside. I mean, you know that micro-moment, that instant right before you cum, where all your nerves are completely electrified? If you took that moment, froze it, and made it continuous, that's what both of them sucking on my tip felt like. Then they pulled off and did it again. Each time they repeated it felt better than the one before.

I benefited from the practice they got with Jason -- they were much better coordinated from the first stroke. Right when hit the perfect rhythm, though, I did what Jason had done, and pulled out from between them. Shannon's mouth locked onto Holly's, Holly sucked back on Shannon, and their tongues merged in a vortex.

I didn't mean to do it, that first time, anyway -- it was an involuntary twitch. However, I've never known a guy who isn't turned on by a little girl-on-girl action. I got even harder.

They returned to the base and resumed, maybe with slightly less abandon, I guess to try to keep that from happening again. A few strokes later, however, it did happen again, leaving each of them with a mouthful of girl. I admit, the second time I did it on purpose. So damn z HOT x!

S H A N N O N : : : We both swatted him on the butt. It was time to proceed to the next step anyway, but if he misunderstood, and thought we ended that portion early because of his little stunt, I'm okay with that. Particularly if he learns not to prank us while we're working so hard to pleasure him.

Holly latched onto his cock like a newborn calf. I went to his scrotum. Mark's balls are ultra-tender, so it's more like I sucked on the skin rather than the balls themselves. His moaning told me he liked what I was doing, then Holly tapped me that it was my turn on his cock.

No reason for any reserve here, I devoured his dick -- it was time for him to cum. Mark doesn't like having his nipples played with like Jason does, so Holly went down below his balls to the super-sensitive area between them and his asshole.

That finished him off, his entire body stiffened, and a low growl emerged from his throat. I took two squirts in my mouth while I double-tapped Holly that he was cumming. She bolted up from under his nuts, and I thought we were in position to transfer him smoothly from my mouth to hers. I was wrong.

A thick stream of cum landed on my face, and although Holly tried to catch the next one in her mouth, his cock was flopping around like an out-of-control fire hose, and she also took a huge squirt on her face. She finally captured his dick in her mouth, and based on the look on her face, there was still some splooge left to capture. She transferred him back to me, but he was done.

Like we had done with Jason, we showed both guys Mark's cum in our mouths, swallowed, and showed them our empty mouths. I licked the spillage off Holly's face, and she licked it off mine. We showed, and swallowed. I collapsed onto my side of the bed. Like Jason, we've taught Mark to reward behavior he likes, and he showed he learned his lesson well -- he kissed us both deeply, whether he tasted his own jizz or not.

It was only as I pulled Mark into my arms that I realized the flaw in our plan -- we gave the guys huge orgasms, but we had made no arrangements to get any ourselves. Oops... What about us?

H O L L Y : : : Shannon leaned over Mark and whispered into my ear. I felt my eyes widen and we whispered back and forth briefly. He teased our nipples with his fingertips as our tits dangling in front of him. I nodded and said, "Let's do it."

We looked over at Jason, and for a moment he had a freaked-out expression on his face. He looked like a Chihuahua, far from the safety of the family yard, being sized up by two hungry bobcats. Shannon said, "So, big boy, you ready for another round?" He nodded, but he didn't look like he believed it.

Shannon returned Mark to the voyeur's chair, and I placed Jason on the center of the bed.

Shannon and I began trading slurps on Jason's cock, as if we were going to blow him together again. That was just to get him hard, which hardly took any time at all.

I straddled his waist and guided his dick into my hungry slit. I was so ready I slid completely over him, taking his entire length in one smooth pass.

Shannon straddled his face, positioning her pussy right over his mouth. I said, "All you have to do is hold still," and we both began to rock and roll over him.

J A S O N : : : In addition to the incredible sensation of having two molten-hot pussies engulfing different parts of my body, I couldn't believe what I was hearing -- the girls didn't seem to realize they were being quite vocal, moaning in tempo with their thrusting. I imagine this is what heaven sounds -- and feels -- like.

I probably wouldn't have lasted a minute, except I had cum so hard so recently. My whole world consisted of pussy -- my dick and my face were both swathed with the warmest, most electric, tightest girl flesh imaginable. Even though Holly said to hold still, she was too warm and tight not to thrust up into her.

She seemed to be too horny for any subtlety, she just thrashed me. I met her thrusts, matching her push for push, and twirled one of her nipples between my fingers for good measure. Shannon pressed herself over my face, and I apparently found a good spot. Based on the sound of her moaning, her clit was enjoying my tongue. She ground down over me, nearly smothering me -- I hoped she remembered to let me breathe!

Holly was first to cum, her pussy pulsing on my dick. The way she continued gyrating over me led me right to the edge of my own orgasm. But right as I was a stroke or two away from exploding, she hopped off of me -- I couldn't believe it. What the hell is she doing?

She took me in her mouth and sucked me dry. I was in complete sensory overload. As I began to cum, she held me as deep as she could go, sucking fiercely. At the same time, Shannon was clearly cumming on my face. I don't think I've ever had a more erotic moment. Shannon quivered uncontrollably onto my mouth, and Holly sucked me, my cock head right at the back of her throat. She moaned a low note onto me as I shuddered in her mouth.

Even when I was through shooting, she held me there, maintaining the suction -- she knows it's my favorite moment. It feels like my orgasm lasts forever.

She released my cock, and the girls cocooned under my arms. I could have happily fallen asleep right then, but they weren't done. Shannon looked at Mark, and quoted the check-in clerk, "I can help the next guest."

I was too drained to say anything to Mark, like, "That was spec-fucking-tacular. You're going to enjoy it, dude." All I could manage was a high five.

S H A N N O N : : : Jason took the chair, and Holly and I placed Mark in the center of the bed on his back. His dick looked ready to ride, and I was just the girl to do it. I hiked my leg up, found his tip with my wet spot, and lowered myself over him. I didn't take a moment to settle or arrange. I wasn't subtle. I just humped him, double time, maybe triple time. Fast, in other words.

He grabbed my boobs, and pulled my nipples, stretching them way out, while he long-stroked into me matching my rhythm. Somebody was making a loud, deep feline growl, and I was startled to realize it might have been me. Mark seemed to have forgotten about Holly, until she climbed onto his face.