No Room at the Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M A R K : : : Holly mounted my face, and I toggled my tongue into beast mode and slurped the length of her slit, ending each stroke with a nibble of her clit. Her pussy began quivering almost immediately, signaling she had reached a zone of soft, continuous cumming.

I cupped her breasts, and held one of them while I located one of Shannon's -- not as easy as it sounds with your face covered in pussy. It was almost more than I could keep up with -- thrusting up into Shannon, tonguing Holly, and entertaining a different girl's boob in each hand. In no time I found myself launching my cum up into Shannon.

H O L L Y : : : His breathing got faster as he came, and he vibrated his tongue directly on my clit. That escalated the long, gentle orgasm I had been enjoying into a fierce, intense one. My entire body tensed, and I felt my mouth flexing, forming silent, unrecognizable words. I rode his face as long as I could and collapsed, slumping over to the side.

Mark's orgasm triggered Shannon's. She rode him relentlessly as I fell off his face. I reached for Jason, who slid into bed beside me. Shannon collapsed onto Mark's chest and they rolled onto their sides. Both of them fell asleep quite quickly.

As Jason and I drifted off, I thought of his earlier question, "Did you see that?" Of course I saw it. Mark and Shannon are falling for each other. I wonder if they realize it yet...

I snuggled a little closer to Jason, who breathed like he had already reached the deep sleep of the innocent and pure. I allowed a tiny thought to bloom, before I shoved it away -- they may not be the only ones.

( to be continued )