No Room at the Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs, her arms, her back, they all went completely stiff, and her pussy pulsated all over my face. She froze under the intensity of what she was feeling, luckily for me with my dick at its deepest in her mouth, and she seemed unable to stroke me for a moment. She compensated by sucking as hard as she could, and that's all it took -- the combination of that intense suction plus how sweetly she was cumming for me, I exploded into her mouth.

: : : : :

M A R K : : : Shannon turned toward me, and pulled me in, wrapping me in her arms and legs. We kissed, softly. She teased my nipples with her fingertips, and gradually escalated the kiss from a gentle spring mist to a typhoon. This girl kissed me like she had eavesdropped on my fantasies. She massaged my lips with hers, she wrestled my tongue like she was trying to tie it in a knot, she lightly bit my lips, she sucked my tongue in and out like it was a mini-cock. Her mouth was the perfect shape, the perfect size, the perfect softness, the perfect fit to mine. While she did all that, she pressed my cock against my belly, tracing its length with her slit, marking it as her territory with her scent.

She seemed to have further plans for her mouth than just kissing. She lowered herself down my chest, tonguing my navel for a moment like it was a pussy.

S H A N N O N : : : He tried to turn around so we could do each other simultaneously, but I whispered, "You can do me after you cum, while you recover for the main event."

I gave him a moment to comprehend that. When I felt his cock twitch, I knew he got it. I drew his cock in, sucking it deeper and deeper, until it bumped the back of my throat. I think he expected me to slide right back off of it, and get this blowjob started, but I had other ideas. I just held it there, swirling my tongue slowly across the underside, while I alternated sucking hard on him and sucking softer.

M A R K : : : Whatever she was doing down there drove my dick insane -- it was like a freeze-frame of the final instant before cumming. I've never felt such an intense sensation, and it seemed she could make it last as long as she wanted.

She pulled back off my cock, leaving a thick sheen of saliva, and rather than taking it back into her mouth, she fisted it, corkscrewing slowly around the base. She kissed my balls, and sucked on the sensitive skin of my scrotum. I tensed -- I have very sensitive balls, and anything other than the most delicate handling can hurt. Her touch was perfect, though, she sensed perfectly where the line was between my pain and pleasure, and she stayed unerringly on the blissful side.

S H A N N O N : : : I went even lower, licking and sucking on the ultra-sensitive skin between his nuts and his anus. I love it when a guy does that to me, and I make it a point to do things to him that I love -- not only do I get off on the power of causing that much pleasure, but it also plants the idea that, a little later, he could do the same thing to me. When you go first, it's kind of like writing an x-rated letter to Santa, with no limitations -- if your lover is attentive, and I had a feeling Mark was, you can ask for all the things you want without saying a word.

M A R K : : : She confined her hand action to swirling around the base of my cock, so when she took the tip back into her mouth, it was the first direct contact it had in minutes. I just about exploded. She was a master, however, at keeping me at the height of the pre-orgasm without sending me over the top.

She began to stroke me with her mouth, slowly at first. She sped up, gradually, continually. She only paused once, to say, "I can't wait to swallow your cum." Cumming in her mouth? Swallowing? She HAD eavesdropped on my fantasies!

S H A N N O N : : : Head is such a personal thing. I mean, who doesn't like to receive? I don't think there's any more intensely satisfying way to have an orgasm. But I love to give, LOVE to give. I love, love, LOVE being able to provide another person that much pleasure. If receiving head is somewhat selfish (and it is, because at that moment you're only receiving pleasure, you're not providing anything in return), then giving is one of the ultimate gifts one person can give.

M A R K : : : Little by little, she sped up, like an eighteen wheeler with no brakes coasting downhill, gaining momentum. By the time I came, she was face-fucking me at warp speed, maintaining an unbelievable level of suction. I felt like I was going to cum forever. I wish I could have, the way she continued to suck me, it was heavenly.

S H A N N O N : : : He stayed on his back, and pulled me on top of him, caressing my back. He kissed me, and oh so slowly ran the fingernails of both hands gently up from the bottom of my ass, across the small of my back, along my spine, over my shoulders, up my neck, and into my hair, tickling my scalp. The little hairs on my arms and neck stood at attention, and my entire body tingled at the lightness of his touch. Then he flipped me over and went to work.

M A R K : : : I couldn't wait to taste her pussy, and I couldn't wait to feel her cumming on my tongue. But I wasn't about to skip over those spectacular breasts. Her nipples were already diamond hard, but when I kissed them, they stood even taller. I drew circles around them with the tip of my tongue, and she responded with a deep, guttural moan. The more I caressed them, and the more I felt them respond to my touch, the sexier they seemed. I went to work on the rest of her body like it was made of braille, and my lips and tongue were fingertips.

S H A N N O N : : : I couldn't wait for him to get down to my pussy. As soon as he had cum for me, I was ready for his tongue there. But I adored what he did to my tits. Some guys are disappointed that they're so small. Mark clearly felt none of that; he showered them with attention.

Even when he pulled off and began to kiss his way down to my pussy, he continued his devotion to my breasts. He squeezed them, he lightly tickled them with his nails, he drew soft circles around my nipples with his fingertips.

He lingered on my belly button, licking it as I had done to his. Maybe he HAD read my Christmas list!

M A R K : : : I finally arrived at her pussy, and it was heaven. Hot, sweet, and ready to launch her into space. Because she was almost totally shaved, I was able to lick all around it, waking up the sensitive skin surrounding her slit. Using the soft width of my tongue, I caressed her outer lips, slowly, from bottom to top. I pulled them slightly apart with my thumbs, and repeated the massage, mingling my saliva with her nectar.

I wanted full, unobstructed access to her, so I lifted her feet, pressing her thighs up against her chest. I took her hands and placed them behind her knees, so she'd hold her legs up in the air. Then I returned to her sweet pussy and worked on getting comfortable -- I planned to be there awhile.

I think she expected me to dive in and go deep. Not yet, though, there was the small matter of that little patch of skin below her vaj, the oh-so-sensitive "taint," which she had so elegantly tongued on me. She also seemed to shave there, by the way, which made it all the more sensitive. I kissed it, I surrounded it with my lips, I sucked on it, I painted it with my tongue.

S H A N N O N : : : Yes, there IS a Santa Claus!

M A R K : : : Now let's eat some pussy...

I always make a full event out of cunnilingus, my ladies get much more than just a brief couple of licks. I could barely believe that the pussy in front of my face was finally Shannon's, and I wanted to make this the best I'd ever done. I started wide and soft, and gradually intensified by going deeper. Her sex was so incredibly sweet and tender, I hoped that she would take her time cumming, so I could linger there.

S H A N N O N : : : I felt his breath on my pussy, then a long, slow, soft, wide lick from the bottom of my slit, right up to the clit. He sucked at the top, massaging my clit between his lips, and slowly released it. I felt a low, primal moan escape my throat.

He returned to the bottom of my slit and did it all again, except a little longer, a little slower, a little softer, and a little wider. He held my clit captive in his mouth with suction a little longer, before he released it. I moaned lower and louder.

The third time was the longest, slowest, softest, and widest yet, and he added a light vibration with his tongue that only ended when he sucked my clit back into his mouth.

M A R K : : : Her moaning was now continuous, almost feline -- not a purr, more like contented growling. Her orgasm began with the tiniest little quiver right under her little curl. When I felt it, I homed in on her clit, using more suction and smooth, fleshy stroking with the soft part of my tongue.

S H A N N O N : : : He vibrated his tongue across my clit, and I exploded.

I had never cum that big before. I felt my entire body go completely rigid. My legs were still up in the air, and I still held my calves. My legs tried to pull free, while my hands tightened their grip, and my arms fought to hold everything in place. My abs strained to pull me into a curl, lifting my hips and presenting my pussy more fully to Mark's mouth, while my back tried to straighten out and arch. My lungs pulled full of air, which my chest then tried to push out, while my throat struggled to hold it in. My neck wanted to arch backward, while my face tried to bury itself in my chest. Every part of my body tried to move, with another part pushing equally hard in the opposite direction. I'm surprised all that internal pressure didn't squeeze my poor brain out of my ear-holes like toothpaste.

He rolled his tongue across my clit, and rolled, and rolled, and I came, and came, and came, for what seemed like hours.

M A R K : : : Call me a master of the obvious, but Shannon seemed to like having her legs up.

S H A N N O N : : : He spent a couple of minutes kissing my breasts, settling me down from cumming. Then he spread my legs, and knelt in front of me, cradling my butt with his spread thighs. He lifted my legs, and placed my ankles on his shoulders. He massaged my thighs, slowly kneading them, starting at my knees, working down toward my tummy.

M A R K : : : I placed the soles of her feet on my chest. She naturally splayed her knees, and I slipped the tip of my cock in between her lips, but only as deep as the head. I took her ankles again, lifting them away from my chest, holding them apart, and pressing the tops of her thighs into her tits. I slowly pushed into her pussy, as deep as I could. When I was fully buried in her, I brought her legs together, ankles and knees, and set her heels together on my shoulder.

S H A N N O N : : : His cock felt absolutely magical. Placing my feet together like that made my pussy clamp down on his dick, and all that tightness created an almost supernatural warmth -- it felt like his dick and my pussy merged together in a nuclear glow. I wanted to indulge in that and not do anything to disrupt it, and he either sensed that or he felt the same way, because we just held there for a nice long while.

M A R K : : : I started rocking my hips slightly, fucking her gently and slowly, and she matched my pace. She seemed to be remembering a particularly sensuous slow song. It must have been a good one, she was clearly enjoying herself.

Her face glowed with contentment, and we slowly began to increase the rocking in our hips. I left her ankles on my shoulder, and reached forward to cup her breasts. She covered my hands with hers, I thought at first to limit what I did there. What she was doing, though, was directing: she pressed her hands over mine, squeezing them over her tits. She pulled my hands inward, compressing her boobs together, creating a deep cleavage. She relaxed that, and raked the washboard created by my fingers across her nipples. She led my fingers across her nips several times, up and down.

All the while, we rocked our hips a little more each time, a little deeper, then a little deeper still, and before long, we were seriously fucking.

She released my hands, having made it clear she wanted me to play with her tits. I rolled each nipple between a thumb and forefinger, and she went bonkers.

S H A N N O N : : : It almost felt like he was tasering my nips. It was right on the razor's edge of pain, but it felt so intensely good.

I wasn't expecting to cum again yet, but Mark played me like an instrument -- he was magic. My orgasm completely overwhelmed me.

M A R K : : : Her head thrashed wildly from side to side. She pounded the mattress with her fists, and grabbed huge handfuls of sheet. Her hips seemed completely out of control, bucking wildly up and down, and her pussy convulsed deeply. It all added up to a symphony of sensations on my dick. I had no chance of lasting any longer, the magnitude of her cumming triggered me immediately. I was just along for the ride, but what a sweet ride it was.

S H A N N O N : : : When I was three, my dad bought me a mechanized teddy bear called Teddy Ruxpin for $1 at a garage sale. Teddy had a cassette player embedded in his back, and his mouth, eyes, and other features were controlled by the contents of the special tape -- "Teddy's" voice would say fun little girl things, and his face would automate in sync with what he said.

I loved Teddy Ruxpin, he was my constant companion. Then one day my friend's older brother put a Van Halen tape in him. Teddy wrinkled his brow into an evil scowl, threw his mouth open in a hideous scream, and rolled his eyes back into his head. Van Halen made him look like the devil, and I never played with him again.

Why am I telling that story? Because I suspect that's what I looked like during that orgasm. Except, of course, in a good way.

M A R K : : : My eyes feasted on her as we came back down to earth. I never knew "disheveled" could be so beautiful, so sensuous. Her hair went in every direction, her forehead and upper lip were covered in droplets of sweat, her eyes were crazed, and she was roughly nested in a mass of randomly wadded hotel linens.

S H A N N O N : : : I'm pretty sure I was drooling...

M A R K : : : I settled in beside her and cradled her in my arms. She snuggled into my neck, and we drifted off to sleep.

: : : : :

H O L L Y : : : After Jason and I came on each other's faces, I found myself draped limply on top of him, feeling like the proverbial boneless chicken. I kissed his face, and whispered, "We're not done, are we?"

He teased me, "Do you want to be done?" I shook my head fiercely.

"Well then, we're not."

Still whispering, I asked, "You know what I'm in the mood for?"

"Tell me, baby."

"Do you like it from behind?"

"Doggie?" he squeaked. His dick sprung to attention. "It's only my favorite..."

My pussy flooded at his enthusiasm. I oozed myself into place on all fours. "Ready when you are..."

He began to caress my ass.

"No," I whispered, a little more urgently, "READY when you are."

J A S O N : : : Well then, what are we waitin' for? I had a quick thought, as I positioned myself, that I would drive my entire length into her all at once, startle her, get underway with a bang. But as I lined myself up, I had a better idea, which might surprise her more. I positioned my tip between her outer lips, barely entering her, and held it still for a moment. She was so eager, so impatient, I could feel her trembling. I slid into her, slow and steady, easy but relentless, until I had completely disappeared into her, my thighs pressed tight against her ass.

H O L L Y : : : I wanted him to slam into me, get this party started, but what he did instead was heavenly. I was so ready for him, so eager, there was no resistance, just slick, hot pleasure. What little bit of friction there was, every fraction of an inch of it was electric, and when he bottomed out, I wanted to keep him there. I squeezed him, holding him in place, savoring the warmth that his dick generated in my pussy.

J A S O N : : : When I started to ease out of her, her elbows collapsed, a low moan escaped her throat, and her breasts and shoulders fell to the sheets. She landed on the side of her face, her cheek snuggling into the bed. I pulled all the way out to the very tip, being careful not to lose contact. I wiggled a bit, emphasizing the minimal contact that remained between us. Then, I started back in, as deliberately as the first time.

When I reached the end, the difference in her posture allowed slightly more of me into her, and this time we both moaned.

H O L L Y : : : He had me in a zone, an erotic trance. I was barely aware of where I was, what he was doing, what I was doing.

J A S O N : : : I don't usually do slow. I was all set to speed up, find our tempo and go for it, but she seemed to be enjoying slow so much, I kept stroking her slowly. Turns out, she was onto something, that slow thing was actually quite nice. Maybe slow IS our tempo.

H O L L Y : : : Sometimes guys can be in such a hurry, I loved that he wasn't rushing. He fit me so well, that speed was so luxurious, it was such a perfect moment. I could do this all night.

J A S O N : : : At this tempo, each stroke has meaning, its own intensity. I'd grab her hips for a few minutes, using them for leverage, then I'd release for awhile, letting her pussy and my cock be our only point of touch. I couldn't plunge with as much power that way, but at that slower pace, it wasn't about power, it was about smoothness.

H O L L Y : : : I didn't want to disrupt what we were doing in any way. I said, "Just like this, baby, just like this, don't change a thing." I was trying to speak softly, sort of a semi-whisper, but it came out as more of a rasp. He seemed to get the point anyway.

J A S O N : : : She said something about not changing, and I agreed. This speed had a life of its own.

H O L L Y : : : I wasn't aware of starting to cum. I didn't notice a beginning of any sort, just at some point I realized that I was cumming, and cumming, and cumming, and had been cumming for awhile. It was a long, low, wide, serene cumming that felt like it could last indefinitely.

J A S O N : : : Her pussy began gently pulsing over me, massaging me, and that just about finished me off. The only thing was, I was having such a good time with this slow thing, I wasn't ready yet. I paused for a few seconds, letting the urge to cum pass.

H O L L Y : : : He stopped. The way I was positioned, I couldn't take over the motion, so I croaked, "Don't tease me, baby..."

J A S O N : : : I only needed a few seconds to recover, then I started back, maybe even slightly slower. She purred her satisfaction. If anything, to me, this felt even better, more intense, more indulgent. It felt like her inner walls were rippling along the length of my dick as I entered and retreated.

H O L L Y : : : As great as this all felt, as much as I wanted it never to end, I eventually got to a point where either I needed to stop, or I needed us to go to a higher level.

J A S O N : : : She made eye contact over her shoulder, and said, "Take me home, baby. Fuck my lights out." I'll admit, from time to time I may be a bit slow on the uptake, but I didn't need to be told that twice. "Slow" was over!

I grabbed her hips with both hands, slammed into her, and went to town.

There's a place that I've only been to a couple of times, where I'm so stimulated, I can't cum. It makes no sense: it's wonderful, and it's terrible. It feels so intense, but I'm nearly numb. I'm almost there, and I'm a long way off. It's painful pleasure. That's where I was with Holly: the more I pounded into her, the closer I came to cumming, but the further away it went. I sensed that's where she was, too -- I know she'd been softly cumming for a long while, but she seemed near a much bigger release that she couldn't quite reach.