No Rough Stuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

Jo turned to me, "What you did for me this evening was exceptional. I think Cecil or one of those goons would have hurt me if you hadn't been here." She came to me and on tiptoes kissed me on the side of my right cheek. "I still owe you a hundred dollars and I believe I'll give you a bonus and have one of my girls entertain you."

I put my arms around her waist. "Why don't you entertain me?"

Her forearms were against my chest and she was flustered. "Me... I don't do that. I... haven't ever done that... I'm not sure..." She was pensive. "Would you really like for me to 'entertain' you?"

"Sure, you're a very attractive broad."

"Thank you, I think. Why don't we get that drink? I know I could use one."

"Yeah, me too but I've got to get this blood out of my jeans."

"You've got it on your shirt and jacket too. Slip your shirt and jeans off and I'll put them in the washer/dryer. It will only take a few minutes. I can get the blood out of your jacket with some spot remover. Why don't you take a shower while I take care of that? The guest bathroom is right through there. There are towels and a washcloth on the rack. I think the robe that Cecil got in Las Vegas is in one of the drawers in there. It was way too big for him, it should fit you."

I did as I was told and while I was in the shower, I heard her come in and take my shirt, pants and underclothes. When I finished, I wrapped a towel around myself and shaved with stuff I found in the medicine chest. I used a tooth brush that was in a wrapper and even gargled with some mouthwash from the medicine chest. I also splashed on a dash of Paco Rabanne that Cecil must have left. I was musing about what was going on and what was happening right now.

I had first adopted the 'tough guy' attitude when I became a private investigator. In school I wanted to become an attorney but couldn't afford the four years of college so I settled for a two year course in public safety which let me qualify for the local police department. Even though I never did like guns I still did pretty well as a cop until I was shot. Since I had passed the magical 15 year seniority barrier I qualified for early disability retirement. I thought about going back to law school but instead I took the money and opened my P.I. office. Most of my clients were attorneys looking to get some dirt on someone for their customers or insurance companies looking for ways to prevent paying claims. For some reason they seem to like the 'tough guy' persona.

I couldn't help but wonder if Jo liked it too.

I found the robe she had mentioned and presented myself to an empty living room. I could hear the shower running in what I assumed was her bedroom. I cracked the door and called, "What would you like to drink?"

"Scotch on the rocks with just a splash of soda."

That sounded good so I made two. By the time I got back into her bedroom with the drinks, she was out of the bath, dressed in a robe similar to mine and drying her hair with a towel. I put the drinks on the night table and took her in my arms. Although she folded her forearms against my chest she offered no other resistance. There was one thing I hadn't noticed before. I am a big man; well over 6 feet tall and with her in my arms, she was only 2 or 3 inches shorter than me. Up close, I could see her light brown hair, still damp from the shower, was streaked with flecks of blond; her skin was warm and soft and her pink lips, sans cosmetics, were inviting.

I kissed her! She didn't object and moved her arms from my chest and put them around my neck, her hands clasped behind my head. She kissed me back. Her lips were soft and yielding as was the rest of her body. I was, all at once, intoxicated by the nearness of her, by the fullness of her in my arms, by the wonderful feeling of holding her warm body close to mine.

Still holding her, I tilted my head back from her and whispered. "Jo, you don't have to do this."

She looked straight into my eyes and stammered, "I... I think I want to. Take me before I change my mind."

She put her lips against mine and pulled me towards the bed. Once there, she shrugged out of her robe and pushed mine off of my shoulders. At once I was taken by her Venus like appearance, her perfect breasts against a perfect body, her trim torso morphing into contoured hips that promised paradise, the well rounded arms and legs of an athlete. I was exhilarated by the mere nearness of her.

At the bed, she lay down and with her arms around my neck, pulled me down, almost on top of her. When she kissed me it was with an open mouth, her lips inviting my tongue to taste the softness of her, the smoothness of her teeth and the sweetness inside. Slowly, I moved my lips to her right breast, teasing the beautiful pink areola and the erect little nipple I found there. She gasped and held my head in place with her hands while I suckled like a child.

I moved my lower body slightly and slid easily between her legs, my manpole resting against the damp nest of paradise hidden there. Her hand moved to grasp me and move my penis up and down against the lips of her vagina, coating it with the emollient she was producing. Once she allowed the tip to enter her, she wrapped her legs around my buttocks and, with an intake of breath, prodded me to slide into her velvet receptacle.

I tried to kiss her but her eyes were closed and her head was thrown off to one side. Her back was arched and she was gasping in cadence with my thrusts into her. Her legs around my ass were alternatively prodding me to greater lunges and then, squeezing, holding me tight, almost immobile. Now, her teeth were clinched and she was making a high pitched sound as if she were screaming with her mouth closed. She was raising her lower body up off the bed to meet my downward strokes. This only went on for a few minutes but it felt like a lifetime.

I knew that she was very close to the bliss we were seeking by how tightly she held my body with her arms. She pulled me down to her and nestled her head on my shoulder looking away from my face. Her entire body tensed for quite a few seconds and then went completely slack, her arms releasing my torso and her legs falling off of my backside. She was gasping, almost panting for breath. My own climax was triggered by her reaction to what I had done to her. It was the most complete release I had ever felt, leaving me almost in a stupor, barely able to move my arm and legs. I was so in danger of collapsing on top of her that I finally rolled off to one side, and lie there, on my back, wheezing to inhale.

I really don't know what I was expecting, perhaps a "WELL DONE" comment or something but she just nestled up close to me, her left arm across my chest and her left leg across my thighs. I'm sure we slept because the next thing I knew I was awakened by the doorbell. Jo was getting out of bed and grabbed for her robe while I did the same. I think we both expected problems because she grabbed the Beretta out of her purse on the way to the door. I was right behind her when she looked through the peephole. When she reached for the door handle I pushed her aside and opened the door.

Cecil stood there looking much disheveled. He didn't pay any attention to me and looked directly at Jo. He almost had tears in his eyes when he said, "Jesus Christ Jo what did you do! John Smith came after me and said he was going to whip my ass if I didn't give him $2000. He said you pulled that gun on him, took the money and beat up his partner! I don't have another $2000 to give him. He's downstairs in my car now waiting for me. You've got to give me that money back!"

Jo just smiled at him. "I'll tell you what I'll do; I'll cash your personal check."

"I don't have a check with me."

"That's funny, I do. I just happen to have one of your checkbooks. You wait here with Walt and I'll get it."

I think he suddenly recognized me because he took three steps back as she left the room and he wouldn't make eye contact with me. Jo was back in a flash with the checkbook and the envelope that we took from John Smith. She handed him the checkbook and a pen.

"There's a service charge for this late night banking. Make the check for $3000."

Cecil didn't say a word but whimpered as he wrote the check. Jo took it and handed him the envelope. He opened it, made sure there was money in it and put it in his pocket without counting it. She led him to the door and opened it.

He turned as if to say something to me. I made a quick step towards him and raised my arms. He gulped, turned quickly and ran face first into the edge of the door, knocking himself backwards onto the floor. By the time he got to his feet a mouse was already beginning to form on the cheek bone below his right eye and his nose was bleeding.

When Jo slammed the door behind him and turned to me she was smiling. "Let's go back to bed; I think we've got some unfinished business and the entertainment isn't over."

EPILOG

First thing Monday morning we went to the bank where the check cleared with no problems. We went to Cecil's office where I found out Jo was the major shareholder in the real estate company. Cecil hadn't shown up for work but she fired him anyway and put Carol's husband, Willard in charge. We went to the loft and "repossessed" Cecil's Lincoln. The loft was in the name of the real estate company and the deed for it was what Jo was looking for when we retrieved the laptop. We never saw Cecil again but we found out he had left town the day before and, I understand, settled in San Francisco. The US marshals picked him up there after an audit revealed a major cash shortage at the real estate company. Cecil tried to cut a deal with the police but since both the prosecutor and the presiding judge were clients of Jo's it fell on deaf ears. Cecil made the tragic mistake of choosing a defense attorney that was also one of Jo's customers.

Thanks to Jo's influence, my business is flourishing. I am doing background checks for both the real estate office and Jo's escort business. I had to get bigger offices and have hired two investigators, a secretary and a paralegal. I'm thinking about taking on a full-time lawyer. I'm negotiating to open a new office in Washington, D.C. John Smith and Vinnie Caruso do some contract work for me now and then.

Jo's business has also expanded by leaps and bounds. Through a deal with some very shady characters, she stays out of New York City, Boston and Miami but has the rest of the East Coast to do with as she pleases. Washington and Atlanta are, by far, her biggest markets. Within the last few months she has added two state legislators, a US senator and three US Congressmen to her list of clients. She also has the governor and attorney general of one of the biggest southern states as patrons. The shady characters have made her a very generous offer for her escort business and she has accepted. There should be a very large deposit in her Cayman Island account within the next few days.

Jo is pregnant now and we plan to get married as soon as her husband is declared legally dead. That should be before the baby comes.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers
12