No Sex Before Marriage Slut! Ch. 02

Story Info
Frolic in the field.
3.9k words
4.17
31.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kel662
kel662
4 Followers

I woke the next morning, the burning in my ass so minute it was as if it wasn’t there, yet as I turn onto my back, the extreme burning and shame echoes back into my mind again making me squirm back onto my belly and I groan, tears welling up in my eyes.

I glance at the digital clock next to my bed trying to see through the blur in my eyes, from sleep and tears. It’s 7:34am. The light is filtering in through the open window, the early morning breeze going over my uncovered sore ass and I groan.

My tear stained face turning from the light in an attempt to enclose myself in darkness again. It’s a Saturday morning and I feel more like going back to sleep, but the sudden realisation that last night really happened forces me to stay awake.

Shame and helpless pain searing through my uncomfortable soul, I wish I could escape right now. Silently wondering who opened my window this morning I crawl out of bed, stumbling slightly as I trip over one of my trainers, before grabbing my dressing gown and wrapping it around me.

“Dad??” I call out, with no reply I find myself wondering where he is, then remembering that he’d told me that he had to go into work early today a few days ago and that he wouldn’t be home till late.

I grin, pulling off my dressing gown and disappear into the bathroom, turning on the shower so its steamy hot and I get in…gasping with a mixture of pain and soothing pleasure as the water cascades down my smooth, normally perfect, but now sore ass.

I lather up my hair with my favourite shampoo; the subtle smell of strawberries fills the room mixing with the heat from the shower that is steaming up the glass of the shower cubicle, so only my silhouette is visible. I close my eyes tightly and relax my body, unaware of my smiling visitor.

We keep a key in the plant pot at the back door, if you know it’s there then you can get into the house easily enough. This person obviously knew it was there; he must have let himself in.

I rinse my hair…humming a made up tune to myself, totally at peace and I slowly slip my hand down to my pussy, I do this sometimes, normally the morning after I’ve spent time with James, and soon enough I hear myself moaning with pleasure. Slowly slipping my wet fingers in and out of my tight pussy, I can feel it clinging onto my fingers wetly. I rub my thumb on my clit and I can feel my legs buckle, weakening my body so much I have to cling to the wall to stop myself from collapsing, moaning deeply and I finally orgasm, bucking and shuddering as my cum mixes with the hot water, running down my thighs. I stay like that, my fingers resting in my pussy for a minute, gasping.

I turn around innocently to face my ass at my visitor, and I hear him gasp the words ”Oh my God.” In a breathy voice of a turned-on man that has suddenly been turned, quite severely, off.

I turn quickly to face him, wondering who the fuck is in my bathroom this time of the morning.

“Oh…shit, hey J,” I say, first shocked, and then increasingly worried. I don’t care much for my nakedness now; just that he’s seen the state my ass is in before I get the chance to explain. I take my fingers from my pussy quickly, remembering they’re there and I rinse my hand before I turn off the shower, having finished anyway and I get out, standing in front of him shyly as I take a white, fluffy towel and I wrap it round me, using the tit-tuck method to keep it in place.

“I can explain J honest…” I trail off, the look of hurt, curiosity and love mixed in his eyes as he turns and walks out of the bathroom. I hesitate then follow him out. “J please. Talk to me!” I beg and he stops as he reaches my bedroom door.

He stands there for a second; not uttering a single word, then his lust seems to take over him. He grips my hips gently and pulls me in to kiss him, I don’t try to back off, and I love every kiss he gives me.

We kiss for about 5 minutes; He gently caresses my face while I stroke his hair, messing up his always-thorough attempt of spikes. Our tongues intertwine in each other’s mouths. Making me gasp in a soft breath as he breaks off the kiss and I look into his eyes. He smiles at me. We always have to have a kiss like that when we get together, no matter what.

“I love you James,” I whisper…kissing down his neck and nibbling gently while he wraps his arms around my body. I’m shorter than him, by nearly a foot; so he has to lean down to cuddle me properly.

“I love you too Kelly, but I need to know what happened, did your dad do that to you?” I nod slightly, a silent tear trickling down my cheek at the thought of it and I wipe my face on his shirt, getting rid of the evidence and I just cuddle up against him.

“He knows J, he knows we had sex.” I sulk…looking at him with a mixture of lust, and sadness. I remember what my dad had said about getting money for me and I make a mental note not to tell James.

“He spanked me as a punishment for it, that’s all, it hurts but I deserved it! I betrayed him!” I desperately try to make excuses for my dad, knowing the anger in J’s eyes is getting fiercer and that any minute he’s going to storm out and go and beat the shit out of my dad, J is taller and much fitter than my dad. Even though I hate what my dad did, I still love him. “Honestly, J, it’s nothing!”

I whimper slightly as he draws in a sharp breath and rips my towel from my body, turning me around so he can inspect my sore ass.

“What are you doing? …J?” I mutter…before I feel his hand near my ass.

“Kel, this is horrible, he’s broken the skin a few times and you have huge red welts across your ass, even your pussy is a little bit pinker than usual, what did he use?” He mutters, angry but sympathetic.

“His hand, then his belt…he used the buckle a couple of times” I groan, flinching as his hand runs over the welts on my ass. “Stop, please J that hurts!”

He pulls his hand away obediently and turns me back to face him, I’m completely, yet comfortably, naked, and my entire body is exposed to him.

“Get dressed,” He whispers, “I’m taking you out for breakfast, and we’ll talk more about this later.” He kisses my cheek then moves over to and sits on my bed watching me intently the whole time.

I pull out my favourite thong panties, white, see through material but framed with lace, so delicate and subtle putting them on, wiggling my ass at him. Then I put on my matching bra, which pushes my tits up into a great cleavage position. “What ya think?” I giggle as I show off my lingerie to him, my damaged ass looking fantastically pink against the sheer white of my thong.

He whistles at me appreciatively and I smile, grabbing my tight, denim skirt with the bleached worn effect on my thighs. It is long enough to cover my ass and the start of one of the red lines on my thigh. This line is fading thankfully; I hope nobody will notice it.

I then grab my white blouse, unbuttoned enough to show most of my cleavage, and the sleeves go just past my elbows. It’s fitted; accenting my curves and making me look great.

I slap on some lip gloss and mascara and run a brush through my hair flippantly, not really interested in the drying my hair just yet.

I slowly walk over to J, his face curled into a grin as I flaunt my body at him…then I suddenly pounce on him playfully…kissing him and rolling about on the bed with him…touching and feeling his firm 6pac and biceps while he massages my tits. Loving every second of this play. Our tongues together again and hands wandering freely, teasing and pinching. This goes on for ages, loving each other’s bodies to bits.

When I finally break it off we’re both out of breath and flushed, we stay how we finished, with James laying on top of my body, squashing me. We’re both horny as fuck and I groan as I finally wriggle out from underneath him, straightening myself out and giggling slightly…as he gets up I wrap my arms around his neck and we kiss again deeply, gently nibbling and sucking on each other’s lips before he tickles under my arms to make me let go. I smile up at him and he takes my hand, grabbing my small black bag with my phone and keys in it and handing it to me after I’ve succeeded in putting my new trainers on and we go outside to James’ car.

He has a beautiful silver convertible, J is 19, his dad died a few years ago and had left him a lot of money, so he bought this car, he treats it better than he treats me, so you can tell he treats it damn well!

He unlocks it and we get in, it’s a nice day, bright and warm, the sun beating down on my olive brown, tanned skin, so he keeps the roof down and I lean back in the smooth leather seat.

“Where you planning on taking me?” I ask curiously as he starts up the car, immediately speeding through the twisty country roads.

“Maccy D’s” he says, and laughs. “No, just kidding, you’ll have to wait and see.”

I giggle and I lay the chair back a little, content with that answer, knowing I probably wouldn’t get a straight answer anyway, ‘him and his surprises.’ I think playfully and I grin.

Relaxing, I run my fingers through my drying hair.

He glances at me now and then, and runs his hand up my thigh, teasing me, he knows he is getting me wet and horny for him but he never ceases no matter how many times I tell him to stop or he sees me squirming.

It’s now almost 10am, the early morning dew on the grass has cleared up and the air’s warm with a gentle breeze that whips round you body now and then.

I’m hungry, I always eat breakfast as a general rule, even if I don’t have lunch then I’ve eaten something, you know?

We stop next to a field that is near a small, old chapel and is surrounded by a thin forest, its beautiful and seems to be totally at peace the autumn leaving the trees looking beautifully fabulous.

I get out of the car and I stand in awe, “J its beautiful.” I say slowly.

“I thought you’d like it,” he smiles. “I drove past here a few days ago and I know the person who owns it, used to be one of my dad’s mates. So he’s letting us borrow it for this morning, uninterrupted.” There is something in his voice, which tells me he’s planning something but I don’t care, I help him get the basket with our anonymous food in and a soft cotton blanket and we walk into the neat little field…finding a nice secluded spot at the edge to set our stuff down.

As soon as we laid the blanket down, J pounces on me…. knocking me playfully down into a huge pile of leaves, they’re yellowy brown, mingling with a dull red colour, spread unevenly all over the ground.

I giggle as he lands on top of me, his huge frame shadowing me and he leans down to kiss me, I playfully squirm away, tickling his sides and he lets me out of my muscular cage, smiling and laughing, I crawl over to the basket and collapse on my front on the blanket, grabbing a cool bacon sandwich out of the basket and starting to eat it, grinning at J who has crawled up next to me.

He gently rubs his palm on my lower back as I eat and I hand him a sandwich, he takes it and eats, we stay in this comfortable atmosphere for about half an hour, chatting and eating and having a laugh, as if we were just mates. J’s subtle touching of my back, my side, my ass and other parts of my body, the only thing that reminds me that we are more than that. Plus the love in his eyes.

The pain in my ass has dulled right down now, and after my second bacon sandwich I turn onto my back…sighing with contentment.

“Thanks J” I say, smiling.

“No problem sweetie,” He can be so cute sometimes. “Wanna go to the cinema this afternoon?”

“Sure…” I hesitate, “What do you wanna see?”

“You sucking my cock!” Bye cuteness, in comes the pervert! I laugh, considering him to be joking and I pull him down on top of me…kissing him deeply and passionately, playfully biting his tongue gently in revenge for the rude comment and then we relax again into our making out session.

I soon feel this session getting out of hand, but not in such a way that I would stop him, just that it is embarrassing to be doing such things in a field!

His hand had made its way up my skirt and had started massaging my pussy thru my panties, so gentle, teasing me beyond being able to calm down if he stopped, his kisses so lovable yet full of lust, I could tell he wanted to fuck and I wasn’t about to say no either. I wanted it bad; I ran my hand over the bulge in his pants, feeling his manhood straining to get out.

“Do you want to…here?” I ask him, knowing his answer but just giving myself confirmation.

“Do you mind?” his face is lighting up, answering my question. The thought of the guy who owns this field finding us fucking makes me suddenly squirm with pleasure.

I giggle like a little schoolgirl who’s just been offered a lollypop. “I’d love to!” I say, a little too enthusiastically, making me giggle again and I quickly pull my blouse off, my nipples going almost instantly hard as they’re exposed to the cool breeze.

He smiles as he sees this and just watches me slowly strip for him at first.

“Leave the skirt,” he says, like an order that I gratefully comply with. I pull off my panties, then I undo the clasp on my bra, looking at his eyes as the bra falls away…without a moments hesitation he playfully dives his head in between them and starts licking, pushing them together and attacking them with his mouth and tongue.

I giggle and playfully squirm away as he does this. “Not until your naked too boy!”

He grins and pretends to be shy, but once I give him the sarcastic ‘I’m waiting’ look, he pulls his t-shirt off over his head and undoes his jeans. Constantly grinning, I watch, excited, the more naked he is the more real it seems that we’re going to fuck in a field!

Once he’s down to his boxers he crawls back over to me…swiftly pinning my arms above my head, pulling my breasts taut with his hands and kissing me gently on the lips then slowly down my jaw, my ear, my neck…slowly working his way down passionately, I moan, I can feel his breath on my body and I don’t care where his mouth is going, I slowly start to lose myself in the tingling of my skin. He seems to realise I’ve relaxed because he cruelly bites my nipple and I let out a small yelp of pain, he grins and then sucks it better. My nipple going hard in his mouth, then he repeats the process with the other one, his hand massaging the one his mouth has just left, keeping the nipple hard. He does this for a while, getting me so wet and horny. My arms still pinned above my head, but I don’t struggle.

“Fuck me James, please! I can’t wait any longer!” I gasp the words before I manage to retain any dignity and I giggle. “Please baby.”

He just looks up at me with a look which teases me, the ‘you sure?’ look, I know he’s playing but I glare at him anyway and I manage to free my hands, I hurriedly push him off me, not wanting him to succeed in grabbing my wrists again before I’m finished, rolling him onto his back and straddling his chest. “Damn sure!” I gasp, ecstatic that I’ve pinned him now, I press my wetness against his chest for a minute, grinding against him briefly before I slowly work my way down so my head is level with his cock, kneeling between his legs.

I gently grip the top of his boxers with my teeth and slowly tug them off, using my hands only a little bit. By the time I toss them aside he’s as hard as a rock and I gently slip my mouth around the head, giving it hard, sharp sucks, only doing this a few times, getting him as hard and throbbing as I possibly can.

He’s a pure tower when he’s hard, almost 9 inches of steel like flesh and I love it.

I then run my tongue over his balls gently, then up his cock on the underside, teasing him constantly before coming away from his cock and looking at his eyes nervously, suddenly remembering the intense pain I received from last nights fucking. He seems to read my thoughts.

“It’ll be ok Kelly, honest, this time won’t hurt like that!” he smiles at me knowingly and holds me for a minute, comforting me until I’m ready to get started. “You go on top today, you have more control then Hun.” I nod and I straddle his stomach, resting for a second.

“Ok, here goes” I breath, “…we’re such horny buggers, twice in two days!” I wink as he laughs and position myself above his sex weapon, before gently pushing the head of his cock into my pussy opening, feeling it stretch me pleasurably. He moans almost immediately as I do so, he’s obviously enjoying this too so I slowly push it deeper and deeper, his swollen head rubbing my pussy walls, making me wetter by the second, inch by thick inch his cock penetrates me, I can hear myself moaning from deep in my throat, I’m loving it this time and it only hurts a little bit each time his thick cock prizes my hole open a bit more. I feel like I’m gaping, his dick is an inch across and a great trophy for a guy.

He’s already thrusting upwards so it penetrates me a little more and I finally get it in as far as I can cope with at the moment, with a couple of inches to spare, I slowly start to work up and down, feeling my pussy gripping his cock, coating it in a layer of my sticky juices, and I moan softly.

I pick up the pace a little after a while, grinding him into my wetness, I’m slowly starting to work those 2 inches inside me and enjoying it. It’s great because I’m going at my pace, making sure his manhood hits my g-spot as much as possible and shuddering a little with pleasure as I slowly start to reach my highest point of ecstasy, my climax.

J doesn’t seem too happy about me reaching my climax so soon and he tips me off his cock, dumping me back on the ground and I cough, slightly shocked…it’s not long before he’s getting on top of me and ramming his cock back inside me so quickly I haven’t got time to register his entrance before I feel the pain, pushing it deeper than before and I cry out slightly “Oooh god J!” I moan, slowly relaxing but he doesn’t give me the chance, he lustfully pounds his cock in and out of my body like he’s using me to get off, it makes me feel so exhilarated and I moan and gasp like never before.

In all the excitement we both seem to have completely forgotten about the use of a condom, and we’re fucking away like rabbits in the middle of the beautiful field, no earlier than 11am in the morning.

He keeps working in me, making me scream out with pleasure as I near my climax; he seems to be doing the same as I feel his cock jerk in my pussy, and I realise he’s going to cum soon.

This is where I remember about the condom, “J…condom!!” I almost panic right there and then as he hits my g-spot hard, making me shudder back into not caring.

“Don’t worry Kelly, just take the morning after pill…” he grunts, I seem reasonably happy with this and I let him carry on. In, out, in, out, in…

Its not long before he finally erupts inside me, I adore the feeling of his hot, sticky cum melting into my juices inside my pussy and filling me right up, I feel myself start to orgasm just at the feel of it and my pussy gently squeezes his cock, milking it of its fluid as my cum runs all over his cock and I ride the intense wave of pleasure, my eyes closed, head tipped back and my back arched, crying out with the most intense pleasure ever.

Then it happened. “I sai’ you cou’d borrow the field for the morning’ I di’n’t say you cou’d fook in it James!” What the fuck…who? …Oh no!

“Mr. Diehl…hi” comes J’s voice, he’s literally shaking and I grab for my top, pulling it on faster than ever before and blushing like hell.

J pulls out of me, my scent suddenly filling the air and he quickly covers his dick. “Sorry Kel…” he mutters, returning his attention to the man that I can recognise the name of but I’m unsure of where from… “I said it might get a little intimate over here mate did you have to check up on me?”

I just lay there, my eyes covered, totally embarrassed and weak from my orgasm.

kel662
kel662
4 Followers
12