No Sex Before Marriage Slut! Ch. 04

Story Info
Sorrowful giving in for poor Kelly.
4.4k words
3.77
74k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kel662
kel662
4 Followers

As soon as I close the tall oak door I lean against it, and a small sigh crosses my scarlet, swollen lips, the shiny little spy hole penetrating the door directly behind my head. I love spending time with James, my tall, dark, handsome boyfriend; we always have a great time together.

I kick my trainers off carelessly, shoving them under the radiator near the door not hesitating again before running up the stairs quickly, my feet tapping the carefully crafted wood, bombing into my almost too-neat-for-a-teenager bedroom and locking the door with a certified click. If dad is at home, I wouldn’t know, and I don’t care.

I plop myself down into my mock elegant style chair in front of my bleached pine dresser. It’s kind of like one of those imitation Hollywood dressers, with the dazzling, studded lights around the mirror. They’re just for show, I’ve had this since I was a kid, me and my mum made it so I’d never get rid of it.

I look over my make up and hair bands, mingled with jewellery and the odd fine toothed comb, then I glance into the mirror, looking at my still blushing face from the cool air and the kiss I received on the doorstep only minutes before.

I was close to my mum she was lovely. I sigh again and I lean on my elbows, cheeks resting on my palms as I look at the best photo of her. In this one she is on the beach, playing in the sea with me, the gentle waves lapping at our ankles and the sun staining our skin a firm brown colour. It’s great, reminds me of the good old days.

It sits in my best frame to one side of my dresser and I often find myself gazing into it and letting a silent tear trickle down my cheek.

Not today though, even the car accident that sadly killed her 4 months ago can’t put me down right now, I had sex for the first time last night and even though I miss her greatly, a new love and lust has acquired a home in my young, naïve to the world, delicate mind, for J.

I have no brothers or sisters, just my dad to take care of me now. We get on quite well, but I often find him staring lustfully at my body, it makes me uncomfortable just thinking about him doing anything to me, not that I ever thought he would, but after last night, the vicious spanking I received, and the lust in his eyes as he watched me beg for forgiveness makes me squirm with sick dread, even now.

I run a comb through my soft, waved brunette hair, shoving my sick thoughts out of my head and I admire my shimmering beauty in the mirror. That may sound big headed, but I love my face, just thinking about it makes me involuntarily turn and stare at the contours of it, admiring and scrutinising my own self.

I slowly prize myself away from the mirror as I get up again, peeling my top off and then my skirt and panties, needing to change, my pussy juice and cum soaked panties making me look highly suspicious and I get out a simple black thong, my favourite blue, tight fitting jeans and a simple black strap sleeved top, deciding to leave the white bra because the straps are see-through anyway.

Grabbing the bundle of clothes I unlock my door, swiftly entering the bathroom and closing the door in there instead, blindly forgetting to lock it.

I put the lid of the porcelain toilet down and put my clothes down on it, before calmly unhooking my bra, pulling it away from my firm tits, and glad to say, feeling them stay almost exactly the same without the support of the bra.

I smile at my body, looking into the mirror and gently fondling my hard nipples with my forefinger and thumb. I gasp sharply as I pinch them and I quickly decide to tear myself away from my masturbation, forcing my agonizing pussy to wait a little longer.

I can feel my clit tingling annoyingly as I turn on the shower, flicking my nipples playfully as I turn the tap with my other hand, getting the water to the right temperature. Cool enough to keep my nipples aroused but warm enough to stop myself from freezing.

Eventually I get under the gentle stream of water, feeling it cascade like a waterfall down over my sore but partially satisfied body. It’s not long before I’m back to rubbing my tits and teasing the sensitive, almost painfully hard, little pink nubs of flesh.

My pussy is seriously aching to be touched and I silently curse J for leaving me in this state. Slowly slipping my hand furtively down to my magenta, wet, begging flesh between my legs, but stopping short.

Teasing myself as I put some of my moisturising shower gel on my tummy, watching it dribble precariously into my belly button accompanying it sexily with my hand, lathering up the soap as my hand travels curiously down.
Then I bring it straight back up again and over my tits, catching my fingers on my nipples carelessly, lathering up my neck and shoulders, then down to my hips, my thighs. Rubbing everywhere apart from the one place begging for the touch of an invading finger, or two or three. I smile to myself.

I turn, pointing my damaged my ass towards the door and I rinse the soap off the front of my smooth body quickly.

Eventually I lather up my soft natural sponge instead, reaching down my back and scrubbing gently right down to my ass, slipping a teasing finger into my asshole, up to my first knuckle, as the sponge is ran down my crack, making me moan slightly as its pulled out almost as quickly as it’s gone in, stopping again before my finger gets to my pussy hole.

I groan at my own control of the situation, playing with my spaced senses, pretending to myself that J is giving this extraordinary feeling to my innocent young body.

I peacefully close my eyes and tip my head up, feeling the delicate stream of water trickling over my pouted lips like the gentle kisses I receive from him and I just smile, finally turning and rinsing off the soap.

I allow my back to fall immediately against the cool wall, a little harder than anticipated, a shiver running up my spine as I feel myself giving into the temptation my pussy is forcing upon me and I drop the sponge. My hand reaches down to my tight pussy and I painfully slip two fingers inside me, stretching my extreme tightness without mercy.

I hear the growl of a moan emit from my tightened throat, my head tipped back against the wall as I pump my fingers in and out of my sopping wet pussy.
The cool water hitting my taut stomach and making its way sexily down in little streams over my shaved pussy lips and thighs, a small pool forming in my belly button and I feel the blue jewelled belly piercing with a single finger. I glance down and think back to when I had it done, as soon as J found out he wouldn’t leave it alone, he loves it as much as I do and his attention to it would always lead to him going down on me. His tongue diving in and out of my juices, sucking and nibbling my clit as it poked out of my pussy lips. He’d spend so long playing with my sensitive pussy, manipulating it into cumming up to 5 times in a row, leaving me entirely breathless and half begging for him to stop but selfishly wanting more.

Just remember back to him playing with my body, so easily turning me on makes me shudder, reaching my climax as I run over the details, playing out his actions with my own fingers, rubbing my clit and pounding my tight pussy.

Then I cum, hard, one of the most intense orgasms of my life, I shudder and shake with the deep, satisfying pleasure and I sink down to the floor of the shower slowly, sitting on the cold, shiny ground. I pinch and rub my tits as I graze my fingers on my clit, feeling the water cruelly rinsing away my cum so I bring my fingers to my lips to get a little bit of the smooth, slightly salty taste of my cum before the water can wash it all away.

I find myself sitting there under the warm water, sucking on my fingers for what seems like ages, eyes closed, swirling my tongue all over them, imagining its J’s cock while my pleasure flows into the distance.

Eventually I drag myself to my feet, slightly weak but incredibly happy now I’ve got myself off and I’m not squirming anymore. I wash my hair quickly, lathering it up and rinsing out the soap in record time, wanting to get myself looking decent for when dad gets home.

By the time my dad was at home I’d dressed myself in the clothes I’d got out earlier and had gone downstairs. I was in the process of making him spaghetti bolognaise, his favourite meal, for his dinner when he first walked in. The entire time I was cooking I was hoping he would forgive me and maybe even apologise for what he said to ease my mind about his disappointed threat he imposed on my young mind last night, but he didn’t at first.

All he did was: walk in with his strong step, as usual, then give my ass a little pat, making me yelp a little as he hit one of the welts perfectly and I groan with embarrassment and my sudden loss of control, watching as he walked past with the post and sat down at the dining table.

After I’ve given him a few minutes to read the post I turn to him, watching as he quickly averts his eyes from his gazing at my ass, and I clear my throat in half a subtle attempt to get his attention and half because my throat seemed to have closed up with nervousness, he looks up at me, obviously pausing as his eyes fall level with my tits, his pants quite obviously straining a little.

“Dad, I... ” I start, swallowing as my voice cracks and his eyes narrow slightly before looking down at the post again, defying his own pleasure of admiring my body, seemingly pondering what to say and whether his daughter really deserves his attention after what she did.

“How long will dinner be?” he demands cruelly, knowing I want to talk to him about last night and I sulk a tiny bit.

“It’s ready now.” I mutter sulkily and he calmly tells me to dish it up and then we’ll talk. I don’t disobey him, knowing full well that that is the stupidest thing I could do right now, plus the need to clear things up is too tempting to postpone.

I present the dish carefully on the plates, and put all the pots and utensils in the dishwasher before sitting down at the readily set table and watching as he tucks in, his face showing his enjoyment of my cooking and I smile.

“Nice?” I ask, unnecessarily and he nods, smiling very slightly and I start to eat my own.

It’s not long before we’ve both cleared our plates and are stacking them in the dishwasher. I bend over slightly to sort it out, pointing my ass at him accidentally, thinking he’s gone into the living room and I gasp as I feel his hands snaking round to my stomach, the coolness of his finger tips lightly touching the area around my belly piercing, the top not covering it and he pulls me upright. I turn in his arms to face him, finding my body very close to his and he smiles. That warm smile that a lover would give to his girl; that warm smile that J gives to me.

I feel myself tense as the alarm bell sounds loudly in the deepest depths of my mind and I attempt to pull out of his strong arms, he feels my reluctance, holding me tighter to keep me still with great effect.

“Oh dad, please don’t do this!” I see the lust in his eyes, and he sees the terror in mine. His sudden realisation that everything he does to me is totally non-consent seems to make the crotch of his pants grow very quickly, so quick in fact that I feel it push against my leg as this monster rises into position, straining against his pants and I really struggle now. The feeling I have at this precise moment in time is terrifying, this whole situation sealing my terror into the confinements of my own home, knowing he’s going to fuck me, knowing I deserve it and knowing that I have no escape what so ever.

I don’t know why but now is where I actually seem to want to give in, I stop struggling and I lean against him weakening into my thoughts. Is this a game? Am I tricking him into feeling too guilty to go through with this without even thinking about it? I let a silent tear trickle down my cheek and I feel so sick, wishing my father was the one comforting me, not the one about to use me.

He feels my body go limp in his arms and he holds me, warm and comforting in a sense, at least it seems to make me feel better and I just cuddle into his embrace, guessing that my subconscious plan has worked. But the sudden movement where he grips the top of my left arm tugs me back into pure reality and I try to scream, but only a small breathy squeal gets past my lips and he covers my mouth, knowing I’ll get my voice back eventually. Then he unceremoniously drags me up the stairs, shocking me enough to make me shake with fear, knocking me out of the love and care I was receiving and giving, and being attacked by him.

I feel myself being thrown onto his bed, and then being pinned down by his intense strength and control.

“Dad...” I gasp, barely able to breathe, his entire weight on top of me and the feeling of complete and utter helplessness overwhelms me. He eventually shifts off my petite body and I get the chance to relax briefly, gasping in precious air but this relaxation is in vain. All he does is get some harsh looking, brand new handcuffs out of his drawer, I only briefly hear the chinking of the metal chain before I he handcuffs both my hands to the centre bar of the headboard, I struggle as I realise what he’s doing, but only in vain, it didn’t help one little bit because he’s already clicked them into place. His arm relaxed near my face and I make the subtle attempt to bite him, but he caught me easily, glancing down and pulling his arm away as soon as my pearly white teeth scraped against the skin on his arm and he just made the handcuffs tighter as a punishment, so tight in fact that I can’t feel the tips of my fingers that well.

The next thing I know I have a cloth placed over my mouth and nose, and with a few squealing, begging breaths of the putrid stuff in the cloth, I slip into a peaceful unconsciousness, leaving me defenceless to my own father’s wishes.

When is this going to end? I feel myself thinking as I wake up, realising I am unable to move and my body aches from being pulled taut with binding ropes. I can’t see now either; I think he turned out the lights...Where the fuck is he? Did I fall asleep? God, why can’t he just let me go? “Please! Somebody!” I attempt to call out...groaning as I just hear my muffled sounds coming from my mouth and I realise just how helpless I am, the grogginess wearing off. I’m gagged, yet from the restricting of my sight and from the pressure from the knot at the back of my head; I’m guessing I’m blindfolded too.

I give a half hearted little struggle and a frustrated tear runs down my cheek, he’s loosened the handcuffs only a little so my fingers aren’t numb anymore, but still far to tight to ever escape from.

What seems like far off in the distance, a click and small whooshing noise comes from one side of the room as someone opens a window. With the door being open on the other side of the room, the wind is sucked in through the gap and across my body, turning my skin almost instantly goose bumps and I let out a small cry, realising now that I’m naked and more vulnerable than when I was born and more unhappy than I’ve ever been before.

The cold air continues to torture my body and I feel the level of the bed shift a little as he sits at the end, obviously watching me squirm and enjoying this sexual fun as much as my cunt. My pussy grows so delightfully wet from the light touch of the breeze, forcing my clit out of its hood, clear straight away because of my spread eagle position and my extra sensitive nipples grow painfully hard, aching at the touch of the cold night air.

Eventually the thought of my dad watching me makes me become so aroused, helpless with a threat of destruction from my dads cock luring over me, but the careful precision of his plans amaze me.

“Daddy...” I moan into the cloth and I can almost see him grin in my troubled imagination, that mischievous smile, the one that screams control, happiness and not the slightest bit of mercy.

“Don’t worry darling, I’ll play with that sopping wet pussy of yours, I know you want it and I know you need it, don’t resist me.” He chortles to himself as he moves up the bed, kneeling between my legs, knowing he’s embarrassing me. “Oh yeah, that’s right, you CAN’T resist me!” With that he just laughs openly, sending a shiver up my spine and for one helpless moment I weaken completely, snapping, thankfully, back to reality in another swift moment and just before I go to tense my thighs in a major attempt to protect myself, he shoves two of his rough, manly fingers deep into the depths of my wetness and I scream into the gag. My still young, tight pussy searing with piercing pain, and he doesn’t waste any time, pummelling my raw flesh before it has the chance to adjust to the invasion.

My worst nightmare but most arousing dream is coming true, but what is this? Oh my God, I’m actually getting wetter, I can feel the liquid on his fingers as they move easier...and hear it, the slight squelching sound, I can smell the aroma of my blossoming wet pussy and I can almost taste it in the air. This is terrible, my nipples aren’t just cold anymore, but they’re extremely aroused with the pleasure of this game, swollen and pink, and aching with the need to be sucked and bitten and clamped.

Where did that come from? Bitten? Clamped? Oh Jesus, did he read my mind? I smile to myself and sigh slightly as his mouth closes round one of my nipples, carefully handling the sensitive pink flesh with softly humming lips as I moan into the gag...squirming like a rat caught in a trap on his fingers, needing him, wanting him, deeper, faster!

He has total control of my senses now; I can’t resist this feeling of ecstasy as it pulses through my veins like a drug, relaxing me, weakening me. Why is this happening to me? I want it to stop, I don’t want him to make me orgasm, then I’ll be his, he’ll have captured my senses completely!

Then he does it, the pounds of his fingers in and out of my dripping hole so fast, hitting my g-spot again and again and I shudder to the limit of my withstanding. My entire body is trying struggle against it, not wanting to give him the pleasure, this is wrong! He’s my dad! I can’t stop it though, my pussy knows what it wants, what it likes. It’s so frustrating...here it goes...but...oh god it feels so good!

I topple over the edge into an intense, mind shattering orgasm, the shivering pleasure surging up my straightening spine, through my shaking bones, my nerves tingling with ecstatic delight and I cry into the gag with pleasure. Not once does he stop the pounding in my pussy, not once does he stop tempting my cum out, but he does take this time to bite and chew relentlessly on my nipples, sending thrills of pain through me but this sensation is impossible to stop, enjoyable weakness as he overpowers my body through this mind blowing orgasm.

After a long while I seem to have come down off my high, still so exhausted and squirming now and then, my father is absent-mindedly stroking my pussy lips and thighs as he watches my strained face relax. I can picture his smile as I hear a chain and a playful snapping of a clip somewhere in my numbed world, then I feel him playing with my nipples again.

I purr softly and he takes his hands from my nipples briefly to take off my gag and blindfold. He isn’t gentle, he rips off the black tape, hurting my mouth and pulls out the cloth quickly, my mouth so dry and aching so much, then he takes off the blindfold just as quickly, my eyes struggling with the burst of light going deep into my eyes.

“Look at my eyes bitch, properly, no squinting!” he orders, making me shiver and hesitate as I try and get rid of the squint. “NOW!” I jump and painfully open my eyes, looking into his menacing glare and I squirm, feeling suddenly very uncomfortable again.

kel662
kel662
4 Followers
12