No Shit There I Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers

"Sorry. I was expecting underwear."

I saw her start to lift her hand to cover her bare breast. I caught the hand and pulled it down. I filled her palm and press her fingers around my hard cock.

She gasped.

"It saves time."

She nodded. "So I see."

"What do you see? Describe it." It told her softly.

She blushed

Hesitantly she spoke. "Why? You know what you look like."

"Maybe I want your opinion. Do you like it?" I asked making myself throb in her hand.

"Yes."

"What do you like about it?" I asked her. I slowly ran a hand up her side. Caressing the soft skin. She shivered.

"You're very hard."

"That's your fault," I told her with a slight grin.

She blushed a little then looked back down at my cock. I felt her fingers tighten.

"You're a good size. Not to big you won't hurt. But you're thick." She softly ran a finger up near the head. "You have a scar here?"

"A piercing I was talked into and had no liking for."

She giggled then blushed again.

I sat up a bit and slid out my pants. I pushed them down till I could kick them off the end of the bed. I could feel the soft furs under me tickling my ass.

"Continue."

She looked up from looking me over. Looking back down at my cock she pulled me out a little.

"You're shaved?"

"Cleaner, cooler." I caught her hand. If she kept up this slowly pumping she could, with time, make me cum. And while that was the desire I had another idea as to where I wanted it to go than onto my stomach. "Come here."

I pulled her down till she was lying on my chest again, but this time, she was somewhat astride me. I could feel myself pressed against the soft fabric of her panties. The inside of her legs ran down the outside of my thighs and across my outer knees. I slid my hands down the curve of her back and out onto her ass. I crossed the edge of her panties and came back to run my hands under them. I caught her ass cheek in strong fingers as I kissed her mouth hard this time. Holding onto her ass with one hand, I brought the other up to the back of her head and caught her short red curls.

She whimpered against me as I pushed my tongue into her mouth, then she began to kiss me back harder. Soon she was moving against me and my hard cock got caught between her thigh and the edge of her underwear. I went inside and across the rise. I felt as slick warmth to the cloth as I pulled back out. Whether from me her or both I didn't know or care.

"Pull them off." She told me.

I caught the edge of her panties and I ran one side down and over her knee. She quickly kicked them down till they hung from one of her ankles.

She sat up a bit to be more comfortable on top of me.

I knew where I would be more comfortable.

As she shifted I lifted my hips and slid my whole length into her.

"OH, GOD!"

"Shush!" I laughed a bit.

She giggled and moved a bit to be more comfortable with me impaling her.

"You have to be more quite, lass. The walls are made of canvas." I grinned up at her as she blushed. "That is unless you want half that party that's down there at the fort up here around the tent cheering us on.

She blushed scarlet and shook her head.

I leaned back onto the pile of black silk pillows. Resting my hands on her hips, I slowly began to move a little. Soon I was just lying still though as she began to churn her hips.

"Move your hips in a circle. Slowly then lean back and forward while tightening your stomach."

She giggled. "Are you teaching me to belly dance?"

"Yes," I told her with a laugh. "Why do you think it was so popular? It trains the very muscles that make what you're doing wonderfully."

She gave a hard thrust down onto me. "Do I feel wonderful?"

"Oh dear lord, yes. You are so very hot inside. And so very wet too."

"And am I beautiful like this?" She ran her hands up her body. I watched as she pinched one of those large nipples.

I grinned at her vanity. "You are beautiful in every way all the time, but like this, you look like the goddess." I ran my hands up her stomach and took up the weight of her breast into my hands. Her fingers guided mine to the center of her nipples. They were hard between my fingers as she ground herself against me.

Looking up at her face, I saw her biting her bottom lip and I felt a shiver run through her thighs. Leaning up off the bed, I caught the back of her head and pulled her down into a hard kiss, I thrust up into her Almost making her bounce off me. The muscles of my back rippled under the need to go deeper into her.

"Oh god, Jak." I heard and felt her say against my lips. I caught her in a hug and buried myself to the hilt in her. I held her tight as I felt her cumming against me. She was moaning into the side of my neck. The sounds muffled against my skin. I felt her teeth bite into the muscle by my shoulder. Then she went limp against my chest, panting for breath.

Well, this is no time to rest!

I rolled us over onto what is my side of the bed, On top of her I silenced her moans with kisses as I began to thrust into her. She opened her legs wider and I drove in as deep as I could.

"Oh yes, Jak. Oh god yes." She whispered in my ear when I knew she wanted to be screaming. I felt myself growing closer as with every thrust her large breasts moved against my chest.

"May I cum in you?" I asked softly my face beside her ear. Her short curly hair smelled like peaches. Strange thing to take notice of just then

"Yes. I want to feel you cum in me, Jak." Driving myself to the end as quick as I could thrust I felt her hands on my face making me look up. Our eyes met just as I felt myself pouring into her. Our lips met in a soft kiss that stole away the last breath from my lungs.

I tried to hold some of my weight as I all but collapsed on top of her. I felt gut punched like I could never again get enough air to fill my need to breathe. She was softly whispering my name,

"Oh Jak, oh you wonderful man." She brushed the sweaty hair from my eyes as I slowly sat up. I pulled myself from her warmth with reluctance. Sliding onto my side, I clung to her as I felt her tremble against me again.

I had to fight the male urge to sleep.

"Want a drink?" I asked her at last when I could talk again.

"Some of your vanilla?" she asked hesitantly

I thought for a second about making a comment, but I refrained. It was just too easy. Sliding down the bed, I caught her by the ankle and pulled her hanging panties off. She giggled when I lifted them to my nose. I stuck my feet into the low boots and went around the partition to where I had left the bottle. I brought it and my mug back to the bed.

She had pulled down the furs and gotten under the sheets.

"I got a little chilled."

I nodded. Filling the mug up, I handed it to her. "This will warm you a bit."

She slowly drank a good bit of it then handed it to me.

Mead after sex is the water of life.

I offered more, but she declined. I corked the bottle and sat it off to the side against the board of the trailer. I crawled into the sheets and pulled the fur up over us a bit. I snuggled her in against me.

"Jak?"

"Yes, lover?"

She smiled sweetly back at me.

"I would love to have you again ... but I'm kind of tired as well." She gave a half-apologetic shrug.

"Love, I'm doing everything I can to stay awake right now myself. I hate to be the stereotype and pass out after cumming, but it's been a long week."

Dawn laid her head on the side of my chest.

"I don't mind in the least if you fall asleep. I'll just listen to you breathe till I go myself."

I buried my face in her peach smelling hair. My eyes closed heavily. I dreamed of warm peach cobbler. My aunt used to make it. I could smell the vanilla ice cream.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Friday

I think the soft moans had something to do with me waking. I know that hearing my name being moaned was strange enough to make my eyes pop open.

Dawn lay beside me. Her naked body stunningly beautiful in the pale light coming through the tent. The furs were pulled off her and looking down I saw a head between her slightly raised legs. I grinned when I saw the dark braid.

"Oh god Jak that feels so good," Dawn said in a whisper. Her eyes were closed.

Turning over I propped my head on my hand and just watched her. She began to lift her hip a little, pushing herself closer to the tongue that was giving her pleasure. After a minute or so of this I cleared my throat a little. Dawn turned her head and her eyes popped open to focus on me.

""I'm flattered that you think it's me because the person doing that to you is much more skilled than I am at that," I told her with a grin.

Dawn looked down and realizing who it was and tried to pull herself away.

Kathrin looked up her lower face wet and shiny. She licked her lips. "What's the matter?"

Dawn looked speechless so I decided to answer for her.

"Well, I think it has to do with the fact that, other than a quick peck on the lips from Miranda last night, I don't think she's even been kissed by a girl."

Dawn nodded her eyes wide. She was breathing quickly her breast lifting and falling.

Kat sat up and smiled. She crawled up across the bed till she was almost face to face with Dawn. "I'm sorry how rude of me."

She slammed her wet lips into Dawn's mouth. I could see she had driven her tongue into the woman's mouth when Dawn gasped. I watched Kathrin kiss her. Holding her head still in her strong hands. Slowly Dawn stopped struggling and then hesitantly began to kiss her back. Kat broke the kiss.

"There, you've been kissed by a woman." She snake slid back down the bed till she was back between Dawn's legs again. "Now if you'll excuse me I was having breakfast."

She buried her face back between Dawn's wet thighs.

Dawn's eyes went wider and then a long slow moan escaped her. I grinned as I watched her beginning to relax and enjoy what was happening.

Kat looked up whipping her face.

"Damn it Jak how many times did you cum in this poor woman? She has more cream in her than a cannoli."

I chuckled.

"Just the once, my dear."

"Really? Maybe I need to start sending you out to stud." She leaned back down and I watched her giving Dawn's pussy long licks. The woman shuttered every time she got to the top.

I pulled the fur back off me and leaned over to Dawn. I sucked in one of her large nipples and she placed a hand on the back of my head holding me softly into her breast. I suckled from her, till I knew she had to be getting sore. I leaned across and took in the other nipple.

Hearing her groan, I moved off that nipple and kissed her. The warmth of her breath flooded into my mouth. Followed by her tongue. That gave me an idea.

I got up and put myself on my knees by her head. I saw her eyes go first to my cock hanging by her face then her eyes came up and met mine. I saw her nod and I moved forward till the wet tip brushed her lips.

I was the one then having to suppress a moan as she took me into her mouth. I felt her tongue licking up and down the first few inches of my cock. There was a gentle sucking against me and I rocked forward a bit then back. Then again and again. She tightened her lips around me as I pushed in and opened them on the outstroke. I was quickly moving into a steady rhythm fucking her pert lips.

I looked down at Kat. She had her face buried into Dawn I could tell she was driving her tongue as deep into the woman as she could.

Well, I'll be damn Dawn really is a red head.

I saw Kat look up at me. Our eyes met and she tongued Dawn's clit making her moan around my cock. Which made me moan as quietly as I could. Then Kathrin did it again. As I watched she began to use the woman's reactions to pleasure me.

I both heard and felt when Dawn began to cum. Her lips tightened around me and she whimpered around my cock. The sensation was incredible.

My wife sat up and made her way up to me. She kissed me covering my lips with Dawn's juices. As out tongues met I could taste the woman who was sucking so very sweetly on me.

"Want to fuck her again?" Kat asked me softly.

I looked up at her eyes

"And what will you be doing?" I asked though I had an idea.

"Letting her return the favor and showing her what she's been missing out on," Kat told me in a whisper.

"Go gently with her she's never done that before."

She nodded. Leaning down she put her face next to Dawn's and using her hand popped me from the woman's mouth. She took it into hers and sucked like she was trying to pull marrow out my cock.

"Oh my lord!" I had to lean down a bit as the length of me went into her mouth in one long slide. As she pulled off me she turned her face to Dawns and began kissing her again.

I moved down between her legs and, when I slid inside, it was like warm pudding in her. She was soaking wet and her pussy was clenching along the length of me.

"OH God, Jak! Oh, yes!"

Kat kissed her quiet. "You can't make that much noise, my dear." She told her in a whisper. "Did you enjoy what I did to you?"

I didn't hear Dawns answer, she said it so low but I was sure it was yes

"It's my turn. Do you understand? I need to cum now and your sweet pussy is occupying my husband. I want you to make me cum."

I saw Dawn slowly nod.

Kat sat up and swung a leg over the girl and settled herself down onto Dawn's face. I heard a muffled exclamation then I saw Kat start to move across the girl's face. She looked up at me.

"I shaved last night. She should be getting it as good as I ever get". She leaned over and kissed me, I could still taste Dawn on her mouth. Smell her on her face. I pulled her to me and we began to rock back and forth. She leaned my head against her breast when she saw me start to cum. I clung to Dawn by her hips and Kat held on to me as I shuddered my way through to the last drop was out of me.

I lay back down on the bed and watched Kathrin lower herself down till she was above Dawns pussy again.

"And even more, cream in her? I think you're just trying to make me work?" She leaned in and I watched with lust filled eyes as she licked Dawn clean. Then drove her tongue in looking for more.

I watched Dawns face as Kat licked her. I saw her lift her head up and take Kat's large clit into her mouth. It looked just like she was sucking a small cock. I took her hand and she tightened her fingers around mine. Enjoying the incredible sight I saw first Dawn, then Kathrin cum. Then both again together.

All a little spent we curled up with Dawn between Kat and I. Our hands reaching across her soft body to caress each other.

The three of us drifted back to sleep.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

My eyes popped open hearing my name. I seem to be doing that a lot today.

"Jak o' the Blade?"

"He's inside asleep." I heard Kathrin answer.

Sitting up, I slid to the edge of the bed and I buried my face in my hands. The mead hangover had finally caught up with me.

"I hate to say it my lady, but you need to wake him for me."

I started to shake my head. What the fuck now. I looked up when Dawn stuck her head around the partition.

"Jak?" She looked far to rested given how little sleep and how much mead we had both drunk. "There's a-"

"I heard him. Tell him to give me just a second to dress."

"Okay." She crossed the few steps to me and gave me a quick kiss. I felt her fingers run down my naked stomach and take hold of my cock. Looking down, I realized I had morning wood. Whoever this was he was now in danger. He was seriously interrupting what could have been a very nice second breakfast.

Watching Dawn's ass as she left, I grabbed up my leather pants and stuck my feet into my shoes. There was a bit of a chill so I got a shirt from my footlocker trunk. Pulling it on, I stepped around to the front of the tent.

Oh, dear gods in heaven a herald!

"Jak o' the Blade?"

My head started to pound. I held up a hand.

"I've had a late night and your volume is a bit excessive given how close I am to you. Yes, I am Jak. What can I do for you?"

He took a small role of parchment from his belt pouch. I mentally cringed. This can't be good.

"Jak o' the Blade, you are summoned to appear before their majesties of Meridies at the high court today at not later than the third hour after noon. Failure to do so will see a more vigorous summoning of yourself." He rolled up the parchment. He nodded and I swear snapped his heels,

As his boots clicked with a sound like thunder I swear the idea of murder seemed more understandable.

Sitting down in my chair, I took a bottle of water from Kat.

"What time is it?" I asked after killing the bottle.

"Well, I woke up at the crack of Dawn, you at the crack of noon," said Kat with a half grin.

I saw Dawn's face light up like her name. I shook my head.

"So I have three hours. Lovely."

"What's going on?" asked Dawn looking from one of us to the other.

"Jak here has been called to court by the king and queen of our kingdom. I have an idea for what." She looked at me with a smirk.

"It was only one little kiss," I told her buttoning up the last of my shirt. After a second I had to undo them again, it was already getting warm. God this site has crazy weather.

"And how many wars have been started over that phrase?" asked Kat with a grin.

I nodded the truth of that. Getting up, I went back around the pavilion and got my shower bag. Slipping off my low boots I stuck my feet into a pair of sandals.

I kissed them both and headed towards the shower.

The cold kiss of the water was a welcome and cursed thing. It quickly drove my hangover into submission. It also tried to drive my testicles up my ass in fear. I showered as quick as is humanly possible. Then jumped out of it into the warmth of the dressing room.

I was wrapping a towel around my waist when I saw a familiar face step out the shower next to mine. It took me a second to put a name to face due to the lack of red clothing.

"Jak. Good morning."

"Good morning, Ralharous."

"Gesundheit," he said with a grin. "Call me Ral." He wrapped a towel around his hips. He had a lot of tribal tattooing running around his chest and shoulders. He saw me looking and smiled. "Jak, I have a half vague memory of kissing you last night. Did I dream that?"

"No Ral, that happened," I told him with a grin.

He grimaced.

"I didn't offend you did I?" he asked looking at my face.

"Not in the least. While I don't feel attraction to other men I must say I was mildly flattered." I shrugged.

He slowly smiled.

"Well, thank you and your welcome. I must say that I do feel attraction to other men and you're sexy as hell Jak. If you ever change your mind look me up." He offered me his hand.

I took it without hesitation. "I doubt my feelings will change, but I'll keep you in mind Ral."

Smiling, he grabbed up his bag of red cloths and headed out.

He still needed a shave.

Looking in the mirror, I saw that so did I. Well I'm in the right place for it. I got my razor and began to trim up my face. With that finished I ran a brush through my long hair. It hung in a black mane to my belt. I would get Kat to fancy braid it when I got back to camp.

I stepped out the bathhouse and started back towards merchant's row.

"They're having a men without pants party at middle eastern tonight. Is that what you're wearing Jak?" said a voice from behind me.

I turned to see Miranda heading around to the women's side of the bathhouse she came over to me and I wrapped her up in a hug. She looked at my face then I saw a worried look cross her eyes.

"Are you okay, Jak?"

I nodded.

"Just a little tired. It's been a long week."

She leaned in and kissed me. "It's been a wonderful week Jak and you'll get enough sleep when you're dead." She looked down at the towel wrapped around my waist.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers