No Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Find some volunteers to help me test my 'pleasure' cure for smoking."

"You mean some girls who are willing to let you make them cum?"

"Not necessarily, there are many more pleasures they can enjoy."

"But helping girls cum instead of smoking is nature's best way ... non fattening too?" Leah knew only too well that smoking reduces appetite.

"Correct. Why don't I make you cum again while you're thinking about it."

Leah thought for a moment or two. "OK, you got a deal, but no touching - except for my hand."

"I find my wife gets a better orgasm if I touch her thigh, just above her knee, here." He demonstrated, touching the inside of his own inner thigh about 2 inch above his knee joint."

Leah smiled, "You just want to see my panties again, don't you?"

Ralph just laughed. "My wife might enjoy me being revved up when I get home."

"OK, but just above my knee, no higher."

"I promise," *click* followed by a flurry of words, "Wide awake."

"Mmmm," said Leah as Ralph once more took her hand.

"Good?" asked Ralph, knowing damn well that it was.

"Yes," answered Leah, "Very good."

"Close your eyes then and focus on someone or something that makes you feel good."

As soon as Leah closed them her daddy came immediately into her head. Not what daddy usually did but what Leah hoped he would do, lick her out. She'd enjoyed being licked out by her friend's daddy ... not once, oh no, but at least half a dozen times and every time he'd made it better, every time she had allowed him more than the usual half hour. He'd repaid her with 40 leading brand cigs and made her cum ... once, twice, three times on one occasion. He'd wanted to fuck her in the back of his car for 200 cigarettes but she'd refused, bargaining 100 cigs to let him lick her out, oh, and borrow her panties, her dirty used panties, for a few days.

Instead of her friend's daddy's face it was her own daddy, licking her out and oh my, Ralph had taken her hand. Her breasts tingled from the imagined touch, "More?" he asked.

"Yes." Leah felt a touch on her knee. Her thigh tingled a very special tingle from an imagined kiss. A hand gently touched her other knee, then both together.

"More?"

"Please." The kisses became the lightest of tickles on her inner thighs. He stopped, said a few words and touched again Now Leah imagined her daddy planting kisses all the way up then down the most sensitive parts of her leg. Words again, then she just knew (no it wasn't possible) her panties had disappeared.

"OK?" Ralph was concerned that Leah wasn't getting confused. "What are you feeling right now?"

"You're licking my pussy, I can feel it wet."

"Open your eyes and look." Ralph had one single finger just above each knee.

Leah took in a sharp breath, panting she found it hard to talk, "But I can still feel a tongue licking ... how the fuck?"

"It's your imagination."

"You pulled off my panties," she said sharply, ready to accuse Ralph of taking advantage whilst she was hypnotised.

"Look for yourself." Her skirt was already rucked up. She pulled it higher, giving Ralph another front row view of her panties. This time there was very much more than a hint of her own copious flow of love lube soaking the cotton. "How on earth can I lick you out with your panties still on? When are you going to believe that it's your own thoughts controlling what you feel?"

"Explain it all to me," Leah asked, "I know people can be made to do things when they're hypnotised - I've seen it on TV."

"Leah," said Ralph softly. "All I've done is suggest things directly to your subconscious. I've never had anyone go so deeply into hypnosis as you have this evening. While you're here, you're effectively in my power. Some would abuse that and take advantage but all I want to do is develop a way that smoking, and other bad habits, can be substituted by sexual desires. Sexual pleasure is powerful." He looked at his watch, "It's getting late and I'm going to run you home. As soon as I leave you my power will diminish, but the rubber band will substitute for a few days."

7 Beth Gets Curious

"So tell us," Beth insisted. Leah had said very little about the night before even though she was bright and bouncy after a fantastic night's sleep. "Come on Leah, have you quit smoking for good and what was it like being hypnotised.

"It's fantastic," answered Leah, "Though I realise it's going to take more sessions before I quit completely." Now that smoking had been brought back to mind, Leah was tempted to go get the cigarettes that had made her feel ill. Nicotine was difficult to defeat. She pulled at the rubber band and a sexual shiver passed through her.

"And being hypnotised?"

"Great," said Leah, "Ralph was brilliant and said that I'd been one of his biggest successes."

"Was it him who ran you home?" There were no secrets in a house with 3 other girls, they missed nothing. Leah tugged the rubber again. She felt her nipples harden, the thought of trying another cigarette passed. Fuck, her plump nipples now pushed against the thin cotton of the old tee-shirt she wore and she was glad there were only her housemates there. One of her old boyfriends had insisted her tits were worthy of being displayed without hindrance of a bra, moulded nicely by a tight tee-shirt or top and showing the world what a natural beauty they were. Daddy noticed them though, he certainly knew when she'd discarded her bra minutes after her mother went into town. Oh yes she knew daddy looked, it was just a pity he didn't do more.

"Yes," Leah admitted, "He wanted to spend more time, exploring a new cure for quitting smoking, making it more pleasurable.

"So ... what happened? How did you help him?"

Leah blushed, "I can't tell you that!"

"Oh yes? So he hypnotised you and got you to strip off?"

"He's married."

"You know quite him quite well then? Come on, spill."

Leah lowered her voice, "He made me cum, and without any touching. Like six times in all ... Or was it seven? I lost count." Leah didn't remember much of the ride home either. Ralph had made her cum twice while she was trying to give him directions.

"O. M. G. " said Beth, wide mouthed. She was always the outspoken one. "So this multi climax thing puts you off worrying about smoking?"

Leah laughed for the first time during the gestapo-like interrogation. "Not quite," she held up her hand, "If I feel like a cig I pull on this." She twanged the rubber and a pleasure bolt ran up her leg and tweaked her clit.

"Sounds good," said Beth. "Can he do it for me?"

"It's £35 a session," answered Leah. "Unless you're easily and deeply hypnotisable. Then he'll put you on his volunteer list for the miracle smoking cure he's trying to perfect."

"He told you so?"

"He's looking for suitable volunteers. He's going to teach me how to hypnotise people so he can devote full time to his treatment." Leah was surprised how enthusiastic she was, trying to recruit. She could see Beth was quickly absorbing this idea of being able to cum whenever she wanted and the others looked the same.

Marie spoke for the first time, "So can't you even remember how he began to get you to do his bidding? I mean, if you could just make a start ... you know, see if we could ... without having to pay the £35?"

Beth chipped in to say that she'd heard of something similar. Not a stop smoking course but in a local nightclub. This x-rated hypnotist had actually made a woman cum and (she thought) a man too. The man had spent a while in the gents trying to readjust his clothing. The others girls laughed at the thought of a man, for once, coming to a sticky end beyond his own control.

"The only thing I can remember is the test that he did to check if we could be easily hypnotised," offered Leah. What Leah didn't know what that she'd been coached during the missing hour.

"So try us - except Elena who might not understand." said Beth. Romanian Elena seemed annoyed at being left out.

"Oh I don't really think I can," said Leah.

"But you just said you can remember the test," Beth insisted. "I really like the idea of being able to cum time after time."

"Oh OK," Leah realised she had three interested possible recruits, "But I'm not promising." She went through the same test, helium balloons, heavier and heavier weights and was astonished that all three hadn't realised their hands had moved.

"So that worked. When will you find out how to make me cum?" said Beth.

Beth, thought Leah, was too pushy. "I'm not a lez," she almost snarled, "And in any case I'm only a beginner."

Beth eased off, "But you did the first bit. Can't you remember any more?"

Leah laughed at the thought, "Beth," she said, "Give me a break. I'll ask Ralph next time, OK?"

8 Uncle Gordon

Ralph was still hard when he arrived home, not with the thought of Leah outperforming any other girl he'd ever hypnotised but the thought of what potential she could bring. Leah would never smoke again. OK, she might try, but she'd cough or puke until the message finally drove home. She would preach the gospel of how wonderful, how effective and how arousing kicking the habit would be. All the way home he had mused on how deeply her trance had become and the orgasms he had helped her body generate. He had mind fucked her in a way that turned her legs to jelly, he had seen the wet patch on her panties slowly spread and how hard he'd been from watching her.

The university had never asked for any references, any credentials, any proof at all of his training. Self-taught, Ralph had admired his uncle's stage shows. Well, not stage shows in any professional way but organised by the demand of the many girls and some men who had experienced his skills. Uncle Gordon himself was self taught and in the early days of the Internet as we know it he followed bulletin boards, reading experiences of other amateur hypnotists eager to share their skills.

Uncle Gordon was much less concerned about dabbling in matters sexual. He used his power to manipulate any bit of skirt who succumbed to covert ways of being fooled by him, tricked into showing off their female charms. Watching his stage shows, no one would have known that post-hypnotic suggestions were whispered into the ears of attractive young ladies and Alison, Ralph's sister, was no exception. There had been 40 or so invited guests to her 18th birthday party, some of which had asked, no DEMANDED that Gordon did some of his party tricks. How they laughed at their friends talking mock-martian, clucking like chickens, forgetting their names or who couldn't count past five. Then the 'adult' part, and Gordon never intended crossing legal lines. He entertained the over 18s - most of Alison's friends were older than her anyway - who had no qualms about being aroused by his practiced patter.

Alison knew Gordon's skills; there had been times when he'd used them on her to ease her monthly cramps or one of the migraines she sometimes suffered, often in the same weeks that the red devil visited. She also knew of the 18+ stage shows. That particular day, the day of her 18th, hypnotising Alison had therefore been easy.

"Alison, it's your birthday today," Gordon had begun once she was in a deep trance, "And I'm going to give you a special treat. When you awake, everyone in the room, except you, will be naked. 3 - 2 - 1."

Alison's jaw dropped. Even mum and daddy were naked in her own mind and she'd even sat on his lap, chatting him up, thinking he was her favourite pop star. Both he and mum laughed at Alison's antics. She kissed her daddy, affectionately too and, boy, was mum going to get some fucking when they got to bed.

"Now Alison," Gordon went on, *click* "sleep ... deep sleep ..." He crossed the room, whispered something in his sister's ear.

Wendy, Alison's mother, gave a prize winning smile, nodded and patted her husband's knee, and said quietly, "Yes. Let's see what happens."

"Alison," Gordon continued, touching her shoulder, "Whenever I mention your father's name you will get the most wonderful feeling in the most secret, precious, part of you. Your clit, Alison, your whole pussy will get the best ever pleasurable tickles. Pure pleasure, fantastic pleasure. My birthday present and your father's birthday present to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," said Alison, tonelessly.

"And also," Gordon added, "Whenever he touches your hand, the feeling will double. You'll smile as if nothing has happened, but you will know it's his birthday present to you so you must sit still while he makes you very happy. Do you understand?"

This time Alison smiled, "Yes," she said, equally without any expression in her voice.

"And when he touches you on your knee, like this, your pleasure will triple, quadruple, until you cum loudly so your daddy will know you've been given the perfect gift. Understand?"

Alison paused as if there was some problem taking it in. "Yes," she said finally, and her mother nodded in perfect acceptance. Uncle Gordon, like his sister, had noticed daddy, Kenny taking more than an interest in his blossoming daughter. Like most fathers, that was as far as it had gone. Wendy had admired her Kenny too for being the model father. He deserved to have the pleasure of making his beautiful, amply breasted, golden haired, slim daughter cum.

"3,2,1, wide awake." Alison looked totally relaxed. "Say, Alison, how's the party going?" asked her uncle, who'd also like to be inside her. His cock felt full in anticipation of what was to come

"Great, uncle Gordon," she answered, "But weren't you going to hypnotise me like I've seen you do to others?"

"You mean naughty hypnosis?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm, I don't think I will."

"Why not?" she'd seen him many times, making some of her friends cum. She looked disappointed.

"I think you should ask daddy if it's OK for me to do that." Gordon noticed her twitch slightly. "Or I could ask your daddy. Or even better I show your daddy how to make you cum." Three times he'd mentioned daddy, three times Alison felt an odd but very welcome pleasure tickle.

Gordon turned to Kenny, motioned him to sit by his daughter. "Take her hand," said Gordon. As her daddy did so Alison felt the butterflies in her stomach just as if she'd met the most wonderful man in the world. When he touched her knee her arousal built, an odd feeling - one that she'd felt many times before, naked in her bed, head full of sexual need, focusing on whatever it was that time that urged to explore her sex, her fingers aching with the need to speedily satisfy herself. Her breasts felt alive, nipples tingling. Her heartbeat increased, pulses of excitement from her brain to her clit.

Unexpectedly she moved her daddy's hand higher up her thigh, legs parting despite whoever might see her panties. Her breathing deepened. Uncle Gordon put his hand gently on her shoulder and whispered hypnotic instruction in her ear.

"Just feel your pleasure increasing with every breath, with every movement of daddy's hand." Cautiously and with full knowledge that people were watching Alison moved his hand ever nearer to her panties. Her breathing deepened even more as the pleasure pulses between brain and clit raced. Her eyes screwed tightly shut as her mouth opened wider. She began to pant as she slid awkwardly forward in her chair. Her heels dug into the carpet and her butt raised, her hips moving as if reacting to an invisible, steel hard cock being rammed inside her. And then with another sub-conscious impulse Alison crossed her legs, trapping her daddy's hand, her pussy lips pushing together, creating that extra friction, that extra special needful and well lubricated friction against her clit - her swollen, blood engorged, ultra sensitive clit.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," she screamed, "Oh boy, ohhh boy, mmmm, nghngh, I'm going to ... no, not yet, oh no i just can't, oh fuck, no daddy, no ... slowly, oh, oh, yes, just, mmmm, " quickly uncrossed her legs then spewed a torrent of words that had no meaning but needed no translation, followed by a shriek as wave after wave of sexual energy ripped through her. The pleasure pulses continued for a whole minute before Alison roughly pushed her daddy's hand away.

"No, ... daddy, no ... can't ... take it ... too ... much," came between big gulps of air." His hand was now only two inches above what would usually have been her skirt hemline, albeit a very short skirt particularly chosen for her birthday, though it felt to Alison as if he was invading her sex. Her skirt, now pushed up and her legs parted, no longer hid her panties. As she'd pushed herself forwards her panties had been in view for several minutes, the damp stain darkening and giving away her high arousal. She was dripping wet and she knew it. She didn't care for she'd just had the cum of her life.

Her peers - both boys and girls of more-or-less the same age and long term friends - weren't at all embarrassed. In fact both boys and girls, with very few exceptions, were turned on by what they had seen; not at all sexual in the pornography sense but arousing and delightful. The boys, as boys always do, showed their appreciation with bulges in their pants. The girls, like girls do, found their sex cave drizzling down a steady flow of love lube, but their own body language - crossed legs, thighs squeezed together, flushes - betrayed what now lingered, warm and damp in the crotch of their panties. Her daddy, oh yes her daddy, had his hand touching her panties, his little finger tucked just a little inside her panties. When no one was looking he sampled a tiny amount of her scent.

9 Ralph Arrives Home

The memory of that evening - the evening of his sister's 18th - rattled around in his memory. He had been in prime position to see every movement of her body. Her legs, despite the infrequent attempt of their father to minimise how much of Ralph's sister's panties were in view, seemed to move ever wider. Her pleasurable discomfort of making the gusset very wet left him food for thought whenever he needed a wank. Oh, that and the scent of her dried juices the following day after a short hunt for her dirty panties, and each day after until mum did the laundry.

Reluctantly he dragged himself from the warmth and comfort of his car, his longer-than-average baby cannon awkwardly filling the space between his body and zipper. He stood for several minutes in his garage before he dare enter the house.

"How did the quit smoking go, darling?" a regular question when he returned home.

"Really good," he said, "I stayed a while longer with one of the girls who seemed to relax very well. I think I might have got her to quit in one session though of course I'll keep up the reinforcing sessions."

"She must have been really wanting to quit."

"She said her daddy has given her real earache and the cigs cost far too much."

"Good," said Cynthia, "Now you're all mine." Her lips met his and without any delay her lips parted, softened, her jaw relaxed and their mouths melted into one. Within seconds his hardness returned as she thrust her hips towards him. Her breasts, adequate and firm pressed against his chest. Although she preferred a bra to keep her shape, the one she wore was of soft silk and kept her near as possible as nature intended. Her nipples, often hard and pointed, poked through the silk and through her tight fitting thin sweater, reminding him of the style of the 60s and 70s. Cynthia was naturally sexy, perfect teeth, natural smile, long golden hair, tight butt and long legs. But looks alone never have made a marriage. From their first date Cynthia was the only girl for Ralph, sexuality oozed from her and she was never shy. The art of fucking comes from experience; practice makes perfect and there was never any time when Cynthia said 'no'. For these reasons alone, Ralph never attempted to hypnotise her into offering more.