No Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening meal was overcooked, dry and tasteless by the time Ralph had cum a bucket load inside Cynthia and she had climaxed for the third time. Their lovemaking had been intense, noisy and very fulfilling for them both. Aware that he would soon cum, Ralph had instantly pulled out, tongued Cynthia to her first, rammed her hard for his own satisfaction and her second, then used his fingers for her third. He couldn't remember ever feeling so horny. That new girl, Leah, was perfectly malleable, like clay in his hands - or rather his voice. They would both benefit from his hypno skills.

10 Session Two

The week passed far too slowly. Beth had taken the other housemates on board and most were awaiting a newly skilled Leah returning from her quit smoking course. Leah was pleased that, on a hunch, she'd carefully shaved during her morning shower. It was another good feeling that she'd rediscovered after teenage laziness hid what was a damn near perfect pudenda. She was sure that the owner of the cheap throwaway razor wouldn't mind. Maybe it was Beth's, she thought, and smiled. Come the next pay day from the student loan people she would buy some replacements. The late September day had been hot so she had chanced removing her panties too at the beginning of the lunch break. The slightest breeze had brought coolness and freshness.

While walking to the interview room Leah was nervous but Ralph's smile and cool determined manner soon put her at ease.

"How did the smoking go?" he asked each of the group members as they arrived. One girl had dropped out and a new guy had joined. He had smoked since he was 10 and now had a 30-a-day habit. Most had cut down but only Leah had quit, though the temptation was there. She noticed she was the only one wearing an rubber band but that was to change. There were no imagined weights or helium balloons, Ralph had at least managed to implant a trigger word enabling the ladies to easily go into trance. The male smoker was the only one not to wear an rubber band on his wrist at the end of meeting.

After the others had left, Leah's second and most important session began.

"How did it go?" asked Ralph.

"Great ... and thank you for the rubber band trick." She smiled. It was a smile that conveyed her week to Ralph without another word of explanation.

"It's still a work in progress. It should be better if you can focus on something or someone who's given you pleasure, especially if it's something or someone who you've ... "

"Frequently," said Leah, and laughed. Damn she was horny before her extra session so why not be honest, "Though in the past it's been a quickie." Hell, she thought, why not be open as well, "Because I often feel guilty. Can you do anything to help me not feel guilty?"

"Sure, at least I can try," Ralph offered, "At least ... if you want to confide in me what makes you feel guilty." He smiled broadly, "It's not large wine bottles is it?"

Leah was quiet for two minutes that felt like ten. "It's not an object, it's my daddy. I mean I love him to bits but sometimes I want him to hug me more, or kiss me properly."

"So walk around in your sexiest bra and panties, or just your panties," said Ralph, laughing."

"Hmmm, I've thought of that, but my mother complains endlessly about me wearing very short skirts or thin blouses when daddy's around - and even if I leave underwear on the bathroom floor."

Ralph laughed again, "It's a pity I'm happily married. I wouldn't complain - ever, in fact the skirt you're wearing today is fantastic."'Yes,' thought Leah, 'I'm glad I wore it today,'though she hadn't even thought about it. It just seemed right to wear a very short skirt. It was pleasantly warm and the boys at uni liked to see plenty of leg. So did some of the male tutors for that matter. All of the previous week she'd felt so sexy, so sure of her femininity. The pale blue of her low cut sweater matched the ultra mini skirt perfectly and, Leah decided, Ralph would appreciate her choice of clothes

"It's a real pity that daddy doesn't show more interest in me. I could offer him so much in appreciation of him simply being there for me." She paused, deep in thought as she wanted to say just the right words. "I don't suppose," she asked Ralph, "That hypnosis could help in any way?"

"I was hoping to teach you how you can use hypnosis to improve the lives of others around you ... I just wonder ... " then the 'bright idea' light seemed to flash above his head. "Tell me a little more about daddy," he said.

10 Homework

Ralph kissed her on the cheek as he dropped her off at the student house. Leah would have kissed him full on the lips given the chance but it seemed he only wanted to please her, visually avoiding even the tiniest hint of an extra-marital affair.

"So," said Beth as soon as Leah walked in, "Did he teach you how to make a girl cum?"

"I can already do that with my tongue but not by talking," said Leah sharply to Beth's surprise. "But I have uni work to do," she added, and went to her to room. Beth left her alone but Leah had another kind of research to do. Ralph's website had a secret menu not available to potential clients. It dealt with training and some personal work he'd done - much of it beta testing some new ideas like the pleasure for quitting - in which Leah was already participating.

Leah read through some of his work but after a hectic day she soon hit the sack. Before long she was in dreamland, dreaming about her daddy. He had interrupted her shower and he was naked, busting for a pee. His equipment must have been ten, no fifteen inches long. Not hard but very flexible like a hose and there must have been a gallon of pee because it flowed forever. His words were odd, echoing but everything made sense.

"I'm sorry Leah," he said, "Needed that." Then he stood ogling her breasts, the soapy shower foam hiding her nipples. He looked down. Oddly a razor was in her hand and she was no longer soaping herself but removing a tiny bit of stubble from her pussy lips. "You're beautiful," he went on in the odd echoing voice, "I'm sorry, here, let me show you how sorry I am for interrupting your shower." He kneeled on the shower tray, a long tongue coming from between his lips. It wasn't a scary, darting tongue but soft and gentle and now Leah could feel it exciting her very sensitive clit. She honestly couldn't remember just when her sudden orgasm felt any better than it did just then. She woke, the dream still very vivid. She was wet, soaked from her own sex juices.

Leah had given Ralph a front row view of a perfect pussy. He'd seen websites which treated the shaved pussy as an art form but Leah surely bettered any model there. Her skirt, her micro skirt, should have hugged her hips and legs but there were subtle dart pleats which opened as her legs parted. He held back her hypno-cum until juice was oozing out of her, then he let her cum. It wasn't odd that she wore no panties, for that's what he'd hypno-suggested the week before.

Once again Ralph had driven home with a cast iron erection, the car still scented from Leah's perfume. He'd liked the idea Leah had given him of her desire to conjure more interest from her daddy and it brought back memories again of his own sister. Sure he would like their relationship to flourish and he hoped the simple brain fodder he'd given Leah would bring her happy dreams. What a joy it would be if she'd let him, as well as her daddy, lick her delightful shaved pussy, but there was plenty enough time for that.

11 Pleasing Beth

"OK, OK, I'll try," said Leah. Beth had bugged her and bugged her until Leah finally gave in. The heavy and light arms approach had worked so well all Leah had to do was get Beth to relax so much that soon she was in a safe place, with only her partner also there.

Leah was so surprised that her new skill worked she was puzzled what to say next. She needn't have worried, words just flowed from her mouth. All Leah did was easily adapt them to Beth's needs, however it was far from perfect. Not only that but Beth had insisted she try early morning before setting off to her first lecture.

"And now alone with Dan in your secret, safe place, you can allow him to do anything he wants. What do you want him to do, Beth?" As the unthought words came out of Leah's mouth, so Beth's body began to react. Her hands touched her breasts in way that Leah herself would have thought rough, but Beth wanted rough. She wanted Dan to be fast and determined and in her mind he almost raped her. But it wasn't rape - it was a kind of role-play where Beth was the sole actress. Her hands nipped and pulled at her breasts, just as her butt rose and her legs parted. She came without touching herself - like many students she wore Levis. Leah brought her out of her trance and Beth was happy, at least for the time being.

"Jeeps, Leah," she said, "That was like it was real, like it was happening, and I don't understand how you made me cum, but I did. I feel relaxed too. Thanks - I owe you. Let me give you a massage when you get back."

"I might take you up on that," said Leah, little knowing just how good Beth was, or what she had in mind.

12 One Good Turn Deserves Another

The following day, all through lectures Leah's mind wandered. She was sure there was no sense of love for Ralph but she couldn't get him out of her mind. The razor was always at hand in the shower, she wore the thinnest tiniest cotton thong that she possessed, her camel was hardly hidden from the view of anyone sat opposite her and the pleated micro skirt was always her first choice of what to wear. Attention grew from student and professor alike - especially the older professors. Her sweaters were, at least until autumn really set in, thin and low cut. She felt and oozed sexuality and, above all, she dreamed of her daddy every night.

"Good day?" asked Beth as she returned to their student house.

"Tiring," answered Leah. "Warm days and lectures don't work together."

"The offer is still on," said Beth, with a gleam in her eyes that Leah hadn't seen before. "How about a shoulder massage first?" her flatmate offered. It sounded good.

"Wow," that's fantastic, said Leah, and she meant it. Beth slipped the shoulder straps down, "Don't want to mess these with oil."

"You're very good," said Leah, quite impressed with how relaxed her shoulders now felt.

"We all have our talents. My aunt trained as a professional masseuse and she taught me a lot." Leah never thought to object as Beth unfastened the clasp.

"This smells good," said Leah as the aromatic oil and Beth's surprisingly nimble fingers worked wonders on her shoulder muscles. Soon her biceps responded to the same treatment.

"My aunt always bulk buys but she doesn't do as many massages these days - mainly for the local local gym when the rugby team book in."

"Wow, all those toned muscles," quipped Leah. "Does she do ..."

"Extras?" added Beth, leaving the question partly unanswered. "Lets just say she's a good masseuse. Like those lager adverts, she refreshes the parts that others don't reach."

Pouring a little extra of her aunt's excellent oil into her palm, Beth moved back to Leah's shoulders, now pushing forwards to the top of her housemate's ample breasts. As she brushed the sensitive sides the lightness of her touch made Leah gasp. Beth's thumbs quickly flicked what were now plump, aroused nipples.

"Beth," said Leah, though no more.

"Leah," Beth replied. "You're learning a new talent which kinda works OK already. I have a practiced talent. You made me feel really good, so I need to return the favour."

"But ... "

"But nothing. Fair is fair. When you left me this morning I felt fantastic and I'm going to leave you feeling the same. Come ..." She tugged Leah's hand, leading her to her room. "The others will be back any minute," she added, her key unlocking the Yale. "And don't worry, I'm only returning a favour. I have quite a hunky boyfriend at home. Once in the room she pulled a large oversized but well worn beach towel off the room radiator. "Here, lay face down on the bed and I'll massage your back."

"Are you sure?" asked Leah, herself very unsure.

"Don't worry, Leah, I'm not lesbian. You gave me pleasure and I'm returning that in the best way I can. If you want to stop me you can but at least give me a chance."

"OK, I see your point," said Leah, and waited for Beth to begin. Even after just two or three minutes her apprehension vanished. Beth was exceptionally good and unlike tit-grabbing, fanny fondling boyfriends, Beth was tender and gentle. So it was no surprise that when Beth suggested removing her skirt, Leah obliged. Oh, and the panties too. Wouldn't want to ruin them with oil, no sir-ee.

For a full fifteen minutes Beth kneaded, stroked, tickled and poked. Yes, poked! Between the cheeks of her buttocks, barely catching her ass hole and down the split peach of her pussy (that felt good!) and down the split peach once, or was it a dozen times, more. It felt so good that Leah was near asleep before Beth bid her turn over.

It was only then that she realised Beth was topless, having cast off her Hellraiser tee and a somewhat tatty bra. Beth, she noted, was only moderately blessed with breasts, though this was just a glancing observation.

"They're not much are they?" asked Beth, cupping her breasts, having noticed the quick scan of Leah's eyes. "Not like yours. I mean, you should offer to sit for one of the art classes. It's good pay for a penniless student." And she playfully traced her oiled hands over both, making Leah shiver.

"You really think so?"

"Sure. They're perfect. I've seen you after a shower - they're much firmer and better shaped than mine. And bigger." Beth paused, "And here, too, if you don't mind me saying." She ran her fingers down to the padded cleft of Leah's pussy. It tickled and the swift whizz of tingles moving to Leah's brain and causing that pleasant shiver didn't go unnoticed by Beth. "Hell, you're so sensitive. I've never been one for shaving down there. OK, if it gets overgrown I get my brother's beard trimmer there once in a while but never in winter."

"I'm not sitting as a nude model for anyone," Leah proclaimed, totally ignoring the fact that Beth's fingers were playing games that made her 'Oh' several times. Her legs parted without any mental intervention whatsoever.

"But with a body like yours, well, you could start a career." Leah just smiled a polite smile and shoved the thought to the back of her brain. "Anyway," Beth continued, "I still owe you some pleasure."

"You were giving me a massage, not teasing my tits and my clit," Leah reminded her.

"Wrong. You made me cum your way, now I make YOU cum, my way." And this time Beth's lips kissed Leah's lips ... her newly shaven, deeply valleyed, perfectly sculptured lips. Leah shivered once more. By the time Beth had just got started, Leah shivered a hundred times more.

Both girls were now naked and Leah could easily see Beth's unkempt garden. It reminded her how untidy hers used to be, but now she was more confident, more sure that her sexuality was quickly evolving. Leah's legs parted more, parted to allow Beth's tongue better access then parted again as the sexual tension built within her. Her own subconscious was working in a different way. Her brain knew exactly - wow - "Yes, just there" - knew exactly - "Oh my god" - what to do without any conscious effort whatsoever.

"Oh no, Beth, no don't stop now." But Leah's protest was futile.

"You smell good and you taste even better," quipped Beth, something that Leah had never heard from any lover. It seemed odd coming from a woman but, strangely, it seemed OK. Beth was returning a favour. What was that saying again? One good cum deserves another. Ah, but wait a minute – Beth had left her cum hanging in mid air. Just as Leah was on the brink of tumbling headlong into that wonderful sexual oblivion, Beth had stopped. Leah was there, right on the edge when the pleasure was whipped cruelly away. She was wet, not from her housemate's tongue but from her own copious juices.

"Was that OK, Leah?" Beth asked impishly.

"No it fucking well wasn't. You left me in limbo."

Beth took Leah's hand and pulled gently at the rubber band. Leah immediately took in a deep breath coupled with an 'ooh' sound. "What do you call this?" she asked, "Your quit smoking bonus?"

"Mmmmm,"

"So if I suck your nipples and pull this at the same time?" Beth demonstrated, "It should be doubly good." Leah writhed in pleasure.

"Mmmmmmm."

"I guess that's a 'yes' then." A surprisingly agile Beth gently thumbed the nipple, worked her tongue around Leah's clit and tugged the band.

Within seconds Leah shrieked as the atomic blast of 100% pure sexual energy streaked through her again and again and again. "Beth. No. Too much. No stop." The words came between sharp breaths but Beth held on firmly to the rubber band. The rapid peaks and troughs of orgasm carried on for over a minute before Beth stopped twanging the elastic and the pleasure contractions ceased. "Oh fuck, Beth don't ever do that again," said Leah breathlessly.

"You didn't enjoy it?"

"Yes I did but ... " Too late. Beth's tongue was still lapping and both hands pinched and pulled Leah's nipples. Even without the elastic, Leah sailed over the winning line once more."

"Now hypno fuck me, while I'm still so horny."

With chance to get her own back, Leah brought Beth off 3 times before she brought her out of trance.

13 Daddy Phones

"Hi daddy," Leah answered her phone in her bedroom. She was mostly dry from her shower except her dripping hair. She pulled the towel that was draped round her tits and swore as it dropped to the floor. She hastily picked it up, holding the phone with one hand and the towel with the other. She held the phone between ear and shoulder and wrapped the towel loosely over her hair to stop the drips.

"Hi princess, how's things?" Money was tight and daddy usually rang her to save her phone cost. "You sound a bit breathless."

"I was in the shower. At the moment I'm still wet."

"Don't you have towels there?"

"I'm trying to wind it round my head. Wait a mo." She put the phone down. Now her hair was OK but she was naked save that. Luckily there was just an industrial estate behind the houses. Leah rarely shut the curtains except night-times - even mid week, if some warehouse manager or his staff wanted a free peek then they were welcome.

Despite feeling guilty about seeing his daughter naked, Chris felt himself harden at the thought of Leah's naked wet body at the other end of the phone. "Do you want me to call back?" he asked.

"I'm OK but I'm missing people. When it's the mid semester reading week I'd like to come home, see my friends, catch up on the gossip."

"Sure. I could come over on the Saturday."

"Can you make it Saturday morning then I can introduce you to the others here?"

"Well, as long as they're not walking around wearing just a towel on their head."

"How about me? I mean mum won't be there to watch over you."

Chris avoided the question, "I'll ring you on the Friday and again when I set off."

"But I haven't seen you for weeks, I need a really nice hug and kiss." Leaf deliberately emphasised 'really nice'. "Do I get a bigger hug and kiss if I've only just got out of the shower, like now."'Oh fuck, where did that just come from,'she thought,'And why do I suddenly feel horny?'

"I'll have to think about that," said Chris, and said he'd have to go. The line went dead.

14 A Panty Gift

There were two more 'quit smoking' hypnos before reading week. If daddy collected her Saturday morning then Leah would have two weekends, that made nine days away from uni and nine to kiss daddy. How she missed him. She'd known that all through the phone conversation.