No Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let us know when he's coming," said both Beth and Sandy, "You've talked a lot about him and we'd love to meet him." Leah agreed she would.

"Yes, I can't wait," Leah confessed to Ralph at their regular private session after the weekly meetings when the other 5 were present. As ever, even though autumn was heading into winter, Leah wore Ralph's favourite ultra mini skirt, the one he bought for her. Of course, panties were out of the question and Leah never forgot to remove one of the also gifted pair of panties at her last pee before the session, passing them to Ralph before he guided her into a very deep trance.

"Particularly good today," Ralph noted, "You must have been really looking forward to this evening."

Leah smiled her pretty please smile, "Daddy's really uneasy about giving me more attention. Any advice or help or anything will do."

"Do you want your daddy to fuck you?" Leah was stuck solid for an answer but nothing came. Ralph had come straight out with it.

"I don't know. I've wanted him to lick me out, make me surrender to his tongue, make me cum wilder than you've ever made me cum. I've tried all the tricks; lipstick, makeup, perfume, showing as much of my tits as I can get away with, short then shorter skirts, rubbing up, humping his leg, kisses that would seduce the pope ... everything."

"Hey, hold on young lady - what's wrong with my hypno cums?"

"Sorry Ralph. I just get so uptight."

"I can try to boost your confidence but I can't tell you what to do or say."

"OK, and an extra special cum. Thank you."

"Shaved this morning. No panties?" Leah nodded and passed him the ones in her pocket. She'd quietly rubber band cummed three times during one boring lecture. Her panties were rather wet.

Ralph took them, examined them, "Perfect. *click* sleep."

15 Sandy Too

The confidence was working already. When she'd been dropped off by Ralph, Beth and Sandy were waiting in the kitchen/ living area.

"Beth's been telling me about how much hypnosis you've learned and you're quite good at making her cum," then promptly added, "Without touching of course."

Leah scowled at Beth, "That was just between us."

Beth launched on the defensive, "Sandra's had a shit day. I thought you might be able to brighten it up."

"OK, OK. Let me see what I can do."

The session turned out to be a big success. Sandy went easily and deeply into trance. Beth by now could do too and, though she couldn't exactly explain it, Leah was as horny as hell despite having been hypno fucked several times, including twice during the car journey home, forever now in Ralph's control.

"Sandy, just imagine your breasts being touched by angel's wings, the lightest of touches, brushing against your nipples. Feel them harden, feel them more sensitive than ever before." Sandy's lower lip curled as she sucked it inwards then her tongue darted out to lick her lips. She took a deep breath inwards, slowly, her tongue licking her lips again. Her back arched and her hands gripped the sides of the old but comfortable armchair.

"And now your sides, your back then the insides of your thighs, softly, light as a feather." Sandy's legs parted, "And kisses moving up, ever increasing your pleasure. Now a tongue seeks its way to your most private parts ..." Leah didn't need to think of the words. She and Beth might at any other time be seen as lovers but it wasn't so. Sandy was hearing the words that Leah had recited to Beth several times, Beth each time insisting that one good cum deserves another, licking Leah out with practiced tongue, making her cum and cum and cum. Finally Sandy's back arched, her butt raised, her muscles began tensing and wave after wave of pleasure streaked through her.

*

The events of that evening happened only once. Sandy wasn't as hooked on orgasm anywhere near as much as Beth. Leah presumed that Sandy preferred to be guided into orgasmic bliss with her fingers or the low buzz of her vibrator.

"I'm just setting off," said daddy on the phone. "I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"OK," replied Leah and in a voice as sexy and husky she could manage, "I'm looking forward to thatproperhug and kiss."

16 Anticipation and Frustration

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," said Chris to himself after being stuck in a motorway log jam. The local radio station, in between playing damned tuneless music - Chris preferred the Sixties sounds, gave out occasional traffic bulletins, including a report of a serious accident on the M6. An hour later further on Chris finally passed by the badly mangled car and front-end dented lorry. The car had come off by far the worse of the two. He gazed at all the rubber-neckers on the opposite carriageway causing congestion by slowing down to view the mangled wreck and hoped it would all be cleared by the time he made the return journey.

He pulled in to the next services, busting for a pee, and called Leah on his phone. His shoulders ached from tension and his fingers hurt from clinging to the steering wheel in anger at the delay.

"Oh, OK daddy," Leah sympathised and said she'd ask the others to wait too.

Coffee and a donut at highly inflated prices helped little to curb Chris's frustration and the tension in his shoulders refused to go away. The tension related also to his work - the more you earned, it seemed, the greater the pressure. As he drove he mused over the thought of seeing Leah once more and the pressure of blood flowing to his penis brought him first a semi and then a fully laden stiff piston. He arrived at Leah's student house still frustrated and angry at something which was totally out of his control.

"Daddeeee!" said Leah, throwing her arms around him even before he'd got through the front door. She kissed him full on his lips before allowing him into the house.

"You haven't missed me so much, have you?" asked Chris, knowing full well what her answer would be."

She flung her arms around his neck and it made him jump; something there was really aching. "Course I have, I love you daddy. Want to see how much?" Fortunately Leah moved her arms to hug his waist, pulling her crotch close up tight to his renewed erection. She kissed him and he made no effort to move away, nor did he move when she rotated her hips, massaging his hardness.

"Wow," said Chris when they finally broke for air, "That much?"

"It seems you've missed me too," answered his daughter, his baby, his helper and fetcher when he needed tools, his arrogant, cheeky teenage daughter who was now becoming a woman. Wow how she'd grown up. As if Chris wasn't already aware she cupped one hand over his zipper. "Hell, what have you got in there?" Leah asked.

Chris pulled away, rubbing his right shoulder and neck, "That's enough," he said firmly. "Are you packed?"

"All I need is in my suitcase plus my laptop. Anyway you've just arrived and the others want to meet you. Coffee?"

Chris looked at his watch, "OK, 30 minutes then we go." He massaged the side of his neck."

"That's the third time you've done that," said Leah, "Does it ache?"

"It's OK, I'll get some gel from the pharmacy on the way back."

"You look tired too. Listen, Beth is brilliant at shoulder massages and I've got some relaxation tips. I'll make you a coffee first and you can drink it while she's easing your neck and shoulder muscles."

The coffee, Chris thought, wasn't too bad considering it wasn't the top brand drunk at home. Beth had somehow persuaded him to ditch his usual rugby shirt.

"Heavens," said Beth, "Your muscles are really tight."

"He works too hard," explained Leah, "And he doesn't relax enough. "Listen daddy," she added, "Why don't you shut your eyes and I'll teach you an easy meditation trick."

"Mmmm OK," he muttered, accepting Leah's offer. Beth's fingers were making a huge improvement, tired and sore muscles being quickly eased.

"You need to concentrate, think of some place you've been - like a holiday." He nodded. "OK, now breathe in, wait, breathe out. Every breath just think of your private place and relax a little more." She paused, "Breath, relax ... "Relax deeper, just listening to me ... "

Chris felt great, fantastic, no aches or pains, better than he'd felt in weeks. "Thanks, Beth, that shoulder massage was great and thanks Leah for that breathing exercise," he laughed, "The two of you make a great team." It was only then that realised his rugby shirt - one of many he wore at weekends - was neatly folded on the rather battered sofa.

Leah picked it up and placed it on his lap, clicking her fingers *click* "Sleep ... relaxing deeper ... deeper and deeper." Like daughter, like father; daddy was also capable of being deeply hypnotised and, from somewhere in her head, Leah felt that this was the real reason she had given time and effort to learning how to hypnotise her daddy.

The two girls conspired and giggled, and were sure that Sandy should have hung around instead of going into town. Chris - daddy - never queried why his rugby shirt with the large white '12' on the back was again neatly folded on the battered sofa, nor did he ask why his pants were neatly folded on top of his shirt.

He felt good, fantastic even, rippling with pleasure tickles from nipples to toes. He had, because the girls felt things hidden were more sexy than things on display, still got on his pair of buttoned boxers. The touch of a single finger on his leg made the pleasure tickles persist around his groin, under his balls and even around his sensitive butt hole. The finger - Beth's finger - moved slightly upwards and the pleasure decreased its sexy circle, each touch concentrating the bliss until his more than adequate cock became a steel tent pole.

"Pleasure," said Leah. Daddy took a deep breath.

"Pleasure," said Beth. Chris's back arched.

"More pleasure," added Leah, Daddy legs stretched, his toes pointing out.

"Even more pleasure," from Beth. His butt rose, his balls felt ready to spew.

The bulge of his pants made both girls lick their lips but Leah wasn't prepared to embarrass him. No, his extra pleasures would come later after she let him lick her out; yes, that was right, he would eventually WANT to lick her out - in fact he'd CRAVE to lick her out.

"3 - 2 - 1, wide awake," said Leah and immediately the hypno foreplay was apparent. Hell, he'd still got a boner and he knew why. He loved Leah and he'd had this kind of dream, like a daydream, about how he'd finally realised that his girl, his young lady, now needed regular attention.

"You know," he said, "When I arrived here I was tired and my muscles ached." He turned to Beth first (as Leah had hypno planned it) and kissed her on her lips, a simple kiss that rapidly became a lovers kiss and immediately his cock rise to attention. It felt good, it felt so damned good. Beth deserved real thanks for fixing his neck and shoulders. There was no bra under her tee, for it was comfortable like so around the house. Chris's hands moved under her tee, upwards, tickling the sides of her small breasts and she shivered. He cupped under her breasts and allowed his thumbs to flick over her nipples. She shivered again.

"That's enough daddy," said Leah, becoming jealous, "Don't overdo it."

"Chill Leah," said Beth, smiling, "Don't be so possessive, I massaged his shoulders and neck, he can massage me." She unbuttoned the zip of her jeans and guided his hand. Chris wasn't too pleased at overcoming jungle overgrowth but Beth was otherwise pretty and was soon vocalising her pleasure. Her kisses made Leah's rather juvenile and her passion took Chris back many years. Her mouth could have been double hinged and her tongue played erotic games with his.

"Oh yes," she cried, breaking the kiss to swallow a gulp of air. Her eyes were closed and they stayed that way as gulps became sighs and grunts and "Oh yes, Chris, yes just there, finger fuck me fast, make me cum, oh Chris yes, yes, ohhh."

He turned to see his daughter laid back, eyes closed, fingers rapidly frigging herself.

17 An Interesting Journey

During the journey back home Leah couldn't help but notice daddy sneak his fingers to his nose, fingers that had spent some while inside her housemate's jungle, fingers that had sought Beth's female juices. She could understand, having previously hypno-allowed Beth to join in any fun, that daddy would take the unspoken invitation to finger Beth. After all, when she'd hypnotised daddy she had told him Beth would be willing. Leah had watched, very jealously at first, daddy sharing a very erotic kiss with Beth then letting his hands wander. Then yes, oh yes, daddy had his fingers buried inside her friend.

One cum wasn't enough and Leah craved another. She was wet, very wet from watching daddy finger fuck Beth. He was concentrating hard on driving and getting wouldn't notice as she pushed the car seat back, parted her legs and slipped her fingers inside her panties. Her clit was still very sensitive and she knew she only needed the lightest of touches.

Chris, who had been fully concentrating on the heavy traffic, glanced sideways. "I'm sorry Leah, I shouldn't have kissed Beth like that, or touched her how I did. It just seemed so right, it seemed like I had to do it."

"It OK daddy, it doesn't matter, I'll explain later." The words came out awkwardly and her breathing was uneven, heavy, sometimes in gasps. She shut her eyes tight, bit her lip, pushed her spare hand up and under her bra, tweaking her nipple. "Ugh mmmm yes, oh, yes, fucking yes, ohmygod."

Chris had let the car wander over the lane markings. Hurriedly he yanked the wheel, "Holy shit Leah. Do you have to do that in the car?"

"Sorry daddy, it was you and Beth - you got me so horny."

"So you don't mind?"

"Why should I? OK, I got slightly jealous at first but I was OK."

"Why jealous?"

Leah said nothing for a minute or so, then tried to speak but the words just spluttered out, "Because, daddy, because it ... it should have been me." Tears welled up in her eyes, "Me, daddy, because .... because I love you."

The moment the words left her lips, Chris instantly understood, "Sweetheart, I'm sorry. I guess until now I hadn't realised." He put his hand on Leah's leg and instantly a tingle ran up his arm, down his spine and straight to his cock.

"Pull in the next Services, I don't want you cause a crash. "

"Like the one earlier? No way. We passed a 5 mile sign just a minute ago. I'll pull into Walkley Services."

*

"Pull over there, where it's quieter," said Leah, "And I'll try to explain." They talked for around 10 minutes, mostly Leah who, between tears, explained her frustration. Her body had blossomed into that of a beautiful young lady, but her daddy wasn't appreciating it.

"I have," he replied, "But you know your mother; she's very strict." He paused, "You know, today has been a massive revelation. I don't know why but I think Beth has a gift, or maybe it's your soothing meditation talk. It really helped and I'm getting a bit tense from driving. Will it work without the massage?"

"I'll try," said Leah, "Close your eyes." Chris thought of breathing in and out, then of just listening to Leah's voice, soothing, relaxing, re-lax-ing down to a safe place where he and Leah were alone, safe and alone where nobody else could be. Leah was naked, her breasts the most beautiful he'd ever seen. His eyes were taken down to a perfect mount atop her legs. It was smooth without any blemish, without any hint of sticky out lip, a deep valley of promise, lightly tanned, waiting for him to kiss. He wanted so much to kiss, smell and taste but he couldn't, not yet but he could wait. He loved Leah as much as any man could ever love his daughter. He felt so relaxed and ...

"Eyes open daddy," said Leah. Chris felt good, so chilled, so relaxed and so bloody horny.

Leah reached down, just one finger dipped in her honey pot. "This is me," she said, holding her finger to her daddy's nose, "And this is my own private scent. Remember it."

18 Leah Explains and Confesses

By the time they arrived home Chris was on his limit. His daughter's private, personal scent had overtaken his desire to sniff Beth's similar scent from his fingers. He had no need, because Leah's eau de pussy was right there inside his nostrils. The rest of the journey had been a torment of a perpetual erection and, this was most puzzling, every time Leah touched his leg it was as if her finger and thumb was teasing the end of his cock; not jacking him off, no, but insistent foreplay. The fly of his CK's was getting very damp from his own pre-cum.

"Soft," said Leah, and his erection relaxed to a semi, then softened to its usual form. After all, thought Leah, it wouldn't be good for mum to see him rock hard. But mum wasn't there. There was a note under one of the fridge magnets that she'd gone into town. Two cling filmed plates were on the worktop with food ready to be heated in the microwave.

The pair, devoted daddy and a perpetually horny daughter, talked over lunch, about university, about what had happened locally, just small talk.

"I keep meaning to ask you," said Chris, "How you managed to quit smoking. I'm proud of you and your mother will be equally proud."

"The university had a push on helping students to quit. All of the buildings are smoke-free but a lot smoke just outside, including the staff. We could have acupuncture, nicotine patches or hypnotherapy. I'm not having needles stuck in me and there was a long wait for the free NHS patches."

"So you were hypnotised?"

"Several times."

"So how did it work? I mean it's just a load of bunkum. I mean look at all those people on TV pretending to be Martians or forgetting their names."

"Oh it works OK. The therapist is very nice, friendly, good at his job. He's working on a new method of quitting smoking and I'm helping."

"How?"

Leah stretched out her arm with the rubber band there. "Just pull on this this."

"So he's conned you into thinking this ... "

"Try it,"

Chris tugged slightly. A ripple of pleasure moved through Leah. "So?" Daddy wasn't impressed.

"Pull again and again and .. " Chris remembered his younger days when he was discovering things, like knowing when a woman was enjoying what he touched.

"Come on. It's better when someone else does it." Her daddy obliged, listening to the sighs of pleasure. She was just about to cum when she called a stop.

"So what now?" Daddy was getting quite enthused about his daughter's reaction.

"I still see him every week. He's teaching me how to help others ... especially smokers. Let them see how it helps, then persuade them let him, the professional, take over."

"He taught you how to hypnotise?"

"Yes, it helps daddies become less stressed."

The look on her daddy's face confirmed the penny had dropped. "So you ...?"

"Yes. You aren't cross are you?" She reached forward, "Pleasure," touched his leg and the most wonderful tingle awoke his temporarily inactive wedding tackle."

"Wow!" was the only word he uttered.

"Again?" He nodded. "Tell me when you feel like cumming and I'll stop for a short while.

"OK," Watching his reactions, his face, his body language and his incomprehension was a revelation. "Stop, please stop," he said when he felt just another touch or word would make him shoot.

"Why? why me?" he asked. "Why not a boyfriend?"

"Frustration, love, and a longtime fantasy of you licking me out." Tears appeared in her eyes. "I shouldn't have tricked you into being hypnotised. I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't cry," he said, kissing her on her cheek. "We'd better fix that before your mother comes home."

Leah dabbed away the tears. "Really?"

"Why not? It's something I've wanted to do with your mother for years. And your hypno tricks have got me as horny as hell."