No Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Laid comfortable on her daddy's bed, butt propped with a pillow, daddy's tongue rested in the place Leah had dreamed of most. Well not really rested, but it was performing a slow dance around that area known as the clitoris. To make a quick getaway should Ruth return, daddy remained dressed, but Leah, proud to show her daddy that she was hygienically clean, had that morning scrupulously removed every hint of stubble. It felt good, both to her and to her daddy. That once familiar scent of horny-all-day accumulated juices invaded his senses.

"Please daddy, more, faster, please." He took no notice. She had taken the liberty of hypnotising him, he took the liberty of making her wait. "Please, daddy."

"Oh shit," said Chris mid lick, "I'd better answer that."

It was Ruth on the phone. She rarely used her mobile so why did she have to ring mid tongue-fuck? "I'm just ringing to check if you're back and you got your lunch OK." Ruth

was always checking up on Chris. He confirmed that they'd enjoyed the warmed up food. "I've met Nancy in town. We're going for a coffee, but you know Nancy - it will be teatime at least when - if - she runs out of gossip to tell me. I'll see you too later."

In their bedroom Leah was gently teasing her clit, eyes shut. Chris could see she was oozing lube.

"I kept myself just off the boil so your marvellous tongue can take over," she said.

"Your mother was on the phone and won't be back for a couple of hours. That gives me 120 minutes to tongue tease you."

"One word from me and I could re-hypnotise you." Leah sounded annoyed, "I was right on the brink when the damned phone rang."

"Ok. I'll see what I can do." Chris licked harder and the taste was good. He slowed, but only for a short while, then licked as fast as he could.

"Daddy, daddy, yes, please, yes, oh my ... " And she screamed as her cum hit hard. Every part of her was blasted into orgasmic oblivion, she clenched her fists, her head went from side to side and her eyes screwed up tight. Slowly she came back to earth.

"Daddy," she said, seeing his bulge, "We don't need to hurry and I want to please you." She paused for several moments, "I want you to fuck me. I want you inside me. Please."

Chris didn't need hypno-conditioning. "OK, but I want you naked," he said, "I want to see how my little girl has blossomed. When Leah performed a sexy striptease for him he whistled. No words, he thought, could describe how beautiful she was. She undressed him too and he lay on top of her, supported by a firm mattress.

For a moment he thought his daughter was in pain as first he gently entered her then thrust hard inside. The expression on her pace was of pain but she was wet, very wet to help smooth the forcefulness of his loving intrusion. His size made her gasp at first and he apologised for causing her pain.

"Sorry sweetheart," he said, "I guess I got carried away." He kissed her nose then her lips

"It's OK," she answered once her senses had returned, "It's OK but you feel huge inside me."

Leah had loved and ditched a few boyfriends. None had licked her out to her satisfaction, none had filled her still youthfully tight love cave. Chris felt tight inside her but nature would cope, and it did. Eventually every last fraction of an inch of him was thrust deep within her. Her love cave expanded, as it would sometime later with a baby, to accept his width. Every movement of her daddy inside her brought blissful feelings to both.

"I'm cumming," he said, with some frustration at not being able to hold off, and he shot his load inside her. "Sorry, I didn't intend that happening."

"It's OK," she smiled, "Just stay inside me. I want you there." Little by little he grew firm again and lay close to her, her breasts feeling good against his naked chest. This time he slowed his movement inside her until he brought her close to her own explosion. The explosion happened before he could cum again. They lay together again, danger and daughter joined together. Finally both reached their second peak together.

*

They rested, still joined until Leah finally spoke.

"Daddy," She said, kissing him as a lover would, "I love you."

"And I love you too."

They lay together, naked, for as long as they dared, neither wanting to move away, enjoying the supreme closeness that only a daddy and daughter truly could.

***

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.