No Stereotypes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
657 Followers

Sarah walked to the couch and spread her legs, moving one hand down to play with the top of her slit. Emily told me to crawl over between Sarah's legs and I did as she commanded. I stared at her pussy and admired how beautiful it was.

Emily sat down next to me and said, "ok,now here's the key to eating good pussy. Take your time. Most guys just dive in and fumble around for awhile and then try and stick their cock in you. I like a cock in my pussy as much as the next person, but when it comes to eating a pussy, you want to start off slow, tease it, build up to it. You want her writhing around, legs locked around your head, grabbing you hair and shoving your face in her snatch as she cums on your face and in your mouth."

"Ok," I said.

"Now lean in and lightly blow on her pussy, lightly, just tease her. Let her body know that your mouth is close, build up the anticipation. Run your fingertips along the inside of her thigh and plant sweet, wet, open mouth kisses on her thighs with just the slightest hint of tongue poking between your lips." I As she spoke, I followed along with her instructions, my mouth kissing gently on the insides of her upper thighs. I heard Sarah whimper.

"Now continue with those same kind of kisses, but kiss up past her pussy and kiss along her pelvis and lower stomach."

As I did, Sarah was slowly thrusting her pussy up and down, squirming as I continued my kisses on her sweet, sexy body.

"You can do this for as long as you want to tease the girl and you will notice, as Sarah is doing now, if you are doing it right, she will be squirming a little bit. Now I want you to push open her legs and go back to breathing on on her pussy, only this time, use hot air like you would if you were breathing on a pair of glasses. Again, you can do this for awhile to tease."

As I did this, Sarah squirmed more and moaned.

"Now take your index finger and slightly run it up and down between the lips of her pussy, lightly rubbing the folds. You are not going for penetration yet, just teasing more and you will notice how wet she is."

She was right, Sarah was extremely wet.

"Now, with your tongue flat, I want you to lick each of her pussy lips. You want to have half of your tongue on a lip and the other half in the crease where the lips meet the inner thigh. Do this slowly and make sure your tongue is super wet."

I did this and Sarah threw her head back and exclaimed, "fuck."

"Now this next part will vary from girl to girl but, I know how Sarah and I like it, so now, push her legs up and push them towards her body so that you can see her pink little pucker. Now lean in and start licking her asshole, use your tongue, make it wet. As she responds more, make your tongue hard and start fucking her ass with it. Go back and forth from licking to sucking."

As I did this, Sarah started moaning louder and saying, "oh fuck yeah, eat my ass, fuck, that feels so good."

Happy with my progress, I pushed her legs farther, practically bending her in half and really dived into her tasty ass with much enthusiasm.

"That's it, fuck, get in there, eat my ass," Sarah said loudly, "Fuck Emily, you need to get to the part where he's actually eating my pussy, fuck, fuck, fuck."

"I guess our newbie is a fast learner," said Emily, "well, you heard her, slide that tongue into her snatch and eat that pussy the same way you were eating her ass."

I did as I was told and began licking and sucking Sarah's slit, tasting the sweetness of her pussy. I alternated between licking and fucking her with my tongue.

"Now, I want you to go to the tip if her pussy and you will find a hard knob. That's her clit. I want you to lick and suck her clit, and while you do so, I want you to stick your index finger inside of her tight, wet, tasty pussy and then move your finger like you are signaling for some one to 'come here'. You will be rubbing the inside of her pussy and rubbing against her g-spot."

I did as I was told and Sarah started bucking against my mouth, her two hands pushed down on the top of my head and her legs clamped around my face. Her body started shaking and Sarah was saying in short breaths, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," before really grabbing my head and shoving it into her mound, her body convulsing and then she tightened up, squeezing my hair, ". . . . . . . . FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, AAAAAAAH," she yelled as her body violently shook as her orgasm ripped thru her. She quickly pushed me away saying something about being sensitive, but all I could do was beam from the knowledge that I had just made this perfect 10 orgasm from my mouth.

Sarah laid there, breathing heavy, releasing her death grip from my hair and face, basking un the afterglow of her orgasm.

"That dude has a talented mouth," she said, "Em, you have got to try this."

"Oh, I plan too. You don't train someone not to take advantage of it," she said. "Apparently he's good at taking direction."

Sarah got up and Emily took her place. I began the same routine as she had taught me and I soon had Emily squirming. Sarah was rubbing my back as I was crouched on my knees, licking and kissing and sucking on her friend. She moved her hand down and started caressing my ass. It felt wonderful. I then felt her breath on my ass, her thong that I was wearing being pulled aside and my cheeks being spread. She moved behind me and then I felt her tongue on my ass. She was eating my ass as I had just done to her, only after a bit, I felt her insert finger into my ass. The sensation was weird at first, but felt really good. She started fucking my ass with her finger while holding my ass open with one of her hands. She slowly fucked her finger in and out as my finger penetrated Emily's pussy and my mouth clamped down on her clit. Sarah removed her finger and I continued licking and sucking Emily's clit and fingering her pussy. I felt Sarah return and spread my cheeks. I then felt her spit on my asshole followed by something hard being pressed against it. The object started vibrating and she began to fuck it in and out of my ass, slowly, shallow at first, but going deeper and deeper each time.

It felt weird at first, but as I got used to it, it started to feel really good. I was moaning onto Emily's clit and she locked her legs around my head, grabbed my hair and as I continued to lick her clit, she arched her back, thrust her pussy in my mouth and her body shook violently as she came. Her legs twitched and she seemed to lock up, frozen in that position.

She finally relaxed and came back to a sitting position. I, caught up in the anal penetration I was receiving from Sarah's vibrator, dropped my head to the floor and just laid there enjoying the feeling with my ass in the air. Emily saw what her friend was doing and squealed, "Oh, I wanna play with his ass too."

She jumped down on to my right side and Sarah moved to my left.

"He's got such a cute white ass," Emily said.

"I know, it's so sexy and it just took right to my vibrator," Sarah said.

"I wanna fuck it," said Emily and took the vibrator from Sarah. She removed it from my ass and Sarah held my cheeks open. Emily bent down and began eating my ass. I felt her tongue probing deeper than Sarah's did. It must be because of the vibrator opening me up more.

Emily stopped eating my ass and put the vibrator back in. She started fucking my ass really deep and it felt so wonderful, I was moaning.

"Does it feel good, sweetie?" asked Emily.

"Oh God, yes. I've never felt anything like this," I moaned.

"Well, its about to get even better honey," said Sarah, "come here."

Emily removed the vibrator from my ass as Sarah laid on her back. I crawled over to her and she signaled me to straddle her. Before I did, Emily pulled Sarah's thong completely off of me. I straddled Sarah and she reached down between my legs and guided my cock to her pussy. She reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling them apart and pulling me forward, sinking my cock into the velvety wetness of the first pussy I've ever been inside. She had me thrust in a few times and then told me to hold still.

Emily came back again and inserted the vibrator back into my ass and started fucking my ass with her right hand and had her left hand on my lower back. Sarah kept her hands on my ass and looked into my eyes and said, "come on honey, fuck me."

I began thrusting into her and Emily thrust into my ass with the vibrator. The pleasure was so intense that I buried my face next to Sarah's face and neck. She moved one hand up and began playing and rubbing the back of my head. She kissed my cheek and ear and whispered, "come on baby, you are doing so good. You feel amazing and I want you to cum inside me. You can do it, oh baby, it feels so good."

Emily hit something in my ass and my body began to tremble, shockwaves ran thru me, sensations flowing from both my ass and my cock. I was pumping hard, moaning loudly, Emily was rubbing my lower back and the top of my ass, Sarah was grabbing one of my cheeks and rubbing the back of my head. My body tensed and my orgasm exploded out of me and I came inside of Sarah, removing the title of virgin from my life forever. My body shook uncontrollably as I emptied into Sarah and the girls continued rubbing my body until I stopped cumming and collapsed on top of Sarah.

"You did great," said Sarah, "seriously, that was hot."

"Yeah it was," said Emily, "you are a ton of fun. I'm glad we decided to come say hi."

"Yeah, me too," I said and they laughed. We all laid there and I started getting self conscious so I reached over and grabbed Sarah's thong to put on and Emily said, "no wait, try mine," and she crawled over to her bag and fished out a pair of pink boy short style panties that had open sides with strings laced up the sided. I shrugged and just took them and put them on. While I did this, Emily crawled between Sarah's legs and began to lick her pussy. Sarah looked up at me and said, "she really likes cum. She's eating yours straight from my pussy now."

After she licked for awhile, she stopped and Sarah repositioned herself sitting down with her back against the couch base. Emily came and laid her head on Sarah's lap and Sarah started running her fingers thru her hair.

I stood there in Emily's tight pink panties which seemed to perfectly fit me (we were all about the same size body). Emily told me to spin around and they said that I really looked good in them. She said i was like a best of both worlds because I had a small, feminine body but still had a cock.

I found this funny and laughed. Sarah looked at me and said, "Hey, would you mind if we take a nap here? The weed and the sex has worn me out and I just don't feel like walking back to our apartment."

"Sure," I said, "you all can go lay down in my bed and I can lay out here on the couch if you want."

"No silly. Come with us," she said and they got up and had me show they way to my room. We got there and we all got under the sheets, leaving the blanket off. They curled up on either side of me and laid very close, their heads against my chest. I had my arms around them, me in pink panties and them fully nude. I was a happy, happy man. Today had literally been the best day of my life and it was all because these two had wanted to meet me and ask me a question.

Oh yeah, a question. Was it about me watching them? About me jerking off to them?

"Hey," I said quietly, "you all said before you had a question you wanted to ask me. Did you already do that?"

"No," said Emily sleepily, "it was about a party we want you to go too with us," she said. "we'll tell you when we wake up." With that, she joined Sarah in sleep while resting, cuddled up next to me.

I knew, no matter what, I would do whatever these girl's wanted without the worry of those pesky stereotypes getting in the way. My cock started to stir under my new panties.

Chapter 02 - Coming soon ...

CSK
CSK
657 Followers
12