No Stereotypes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
647 Followers

Emily came up and began playing with my hair and kissing me on my cheek. She raised my head and kissed me sweetly, then passionately on my lips. She stopped and asked me if I wanted Sarah to go faster and I managed to let a yes escape from my lips. Sarah picked up the pace and the feeling was intensified.

"Hey Em, come here," said Sarah as she continued to fuck me. She whispered something in Emily's ear and Emily said, "Oooo, that's a good idea, I'll find out."

Emily got off the bed and shortly after I heard her talking to someone, but I could tell it wasn't Sarah.

"Hey, what are doing," she asked. A short pause and then, "Want to help us out with something?" I then figured out she was talking on the phone. "We are introducing our new friend Braden to the wonderful world of non-stereotypical sex and as good as we are, there's just one thing we don't have."

"No we're not just sitting around talking about it, in fact, Sarah is fucking him right now with her strap-on."

"Yep, and he's small and petite, just like you like them."

"Ok, yeah, we can do that. So you'll come?"

"Hardy har har," she said sarcastically to the other person, "But yes, you will as long as you get your ass over here quickly."

"Ok, see ya," she said and then clicked her phone off. "Smart ass. Ok, he's on his way but had a small request." As Sarah continued to slide in and out of my ass sending waves of pleasure thru my body, I heard Emily go into the closet and then return to the bed.

Sarah buried her cock fully into my ass and kept it there. Emily got on the bed and had me get up on my hands and knees. I noticed she had a pink nightie that was sheer and had tasteful ribbon and bows on it. She slipped it over my head and then one at a time had me slip an arm thru. She adjusted it and then kissed me, pulled my hair up in a ponytail and then told me to put my head back down on the bed.

Sarah went back to fucking me at a good pace and I moaned and said, "faster."

With her hands on my hips, she picked up the pace and started sliding into me at a much faster pace. Her thighs slapped into my ass with every thrust of her perpetually hard cock into my now fully accepting ass. I was uncontrollably moaning and whimpering as her cock kept hitting something inside of me that rang pleasure thru my body.

I couldn't believe how great this felt. Before meeting these girls, I would have always assumed that taking a cock up the ass was something I would never even want to do because, well, that's gay, but now, I didn't care. I was wearing a pink nightie while taking a cock deep in my ass from a really hot college girl. Gay, straight, whatever. I was done with labels and society telling me what was right and wrong about sex.

As she continued to thrust into me, I heard a knock at their door. Sarah continued to fuck me and Emily left the room, still naked and wearing her strap-on, and went to open the door.

I heard faint voices coming from the other room and then Emily came back in the room. I opened my eyes and saw that there was a college age guy with her. He was a very good looking guy, frat type, with short, spikey blonde hair. He was probably around 6'1" or so, but from my angle and the stars in my eyes from the cock that was continually burying itself inside me, I couldn't be completely positive.

"I'll never get over how freaky you two are," said the newcomer. "He is hot though. Almost looks like Sarah is fuckin' another chick."

"I told you you'd like him. Now off with the clothes mister," said Emily. "Hey Sarah, you wanna continue your blowjob lesson and let me have a shot at fucking Braden?"

"Braden?" asked the new guy, "Brandy would be more appropriate, don't you think?"

"Ooooo, I like that. We are going to the Pimp 'n' Ho party Saturday night and he is going to be the girl, so maybe that can be his name for the night. Do you like the sound of that sweetie," asked Emily.

"Whatever you all want," I said between moans and grunts.

I opened my eyes as this new player in our fun began to take off his clothes. His shirt came off and I noticed that he had pretty good pectorals with enough mass to give them a good, rounded definition. He was muscular, but not bulky with good definition, but not freakishly cut. He was definitely an athlete of some sort. He undid his belt, unfastened the four buttons on his fly and dropped his jeans down. His boxers were concealing a nice bulge that I was immediately envious of, but also excited to see. See? I couldn't believe my thoughts. I actually wanted to see another mans cock knowing full and well that it was here so that the girls could teach me how to give a blowjob.

He pulled his boxers down and I got my first look at it. It was semi-hard, hanging down with its heavy weight. Even in this state, it was bigger than mine at its biggest. It was, like him, shaved smooth and tan. It had a good girth to it and reminded me of many of the cocks I had seen female porn stars blowing in my many jack-off sessions. The only difference here was that it wasn't on my TV and I was going to be the one doing the blowing.

Sarah pulled out of my ass and this guy walked up and grabbed my ass and held it open. "God I just love a freshly gapped asshole," he said. Emily got behind me and lined up her cock with my hole and pushed in as he was opening up my ass. I moaned again as the rubber cock filled my empty life, er I mean, ass.

As Emily started pumping away, Sarah said, "ok Ryan, get up here," and she patted the bed in front of where my head was. Ryan, whose name I now knew, got up and sat down with his legs on either side of me and his big cock and heavy balls right in front of me.

I readjusted so that I was on my forearms and stared at it. What would it feel like? What would it taste like? Would I enjoy it as much as I had everything else? The one answer I did know was that I absolutely wanted to find out.

"Ok 'Brandy', there are lots of different ways to give a blowjob. There's sweet, tender and full of erotic pleasure for both you and your partner. The idea there is to enjoy the act and provide as much pleasure as possible to your partner as well as yourself. This is a great way to fully explore and experience the power and eroticism of the cock."

She continued, "there's also the quick, needing blowjob that's great for getting a guy off quick, or there is the submission blowjob where you give up control to the guy and just let him do whatever. You can act however you want whether it is sweet and loving or completely slutty. There's more variations to the three basic types, but I'm sure you get the idea. Its even possible that all three types can happen at the same time."

Emily continued sliding into my ass and I heard her giggle and say, "ain't that the truth."

Sarah then said, "ok, now reach out with your right hand and grab his cock. Stroke it and get used to it."

I did as she instructed. It was a strange feeling. It was familiar yet at the same time, completely foreign. I'd touched mine plenty of times, yet his felt so different and I don't just mean the size difference. I was in awe of (oh my God Emily's cock felt so good) how the skin, thru my stroking, glided over the hard shaft. As I would stroke up, his balls would raise up as well, only to fall back down on my downward stroke. I couldn't take my eyes off of it (except when they would close involuntarily when Emily would hit that amazing spot in my ass).

"Now, before we go any further, I want you to lean forward and place your face on his cock. Let it sit up across your face so you can feel the size and length of it. Get your nose in there and smell him," she said.

I did as she said and I leaned forward on my forearms and placed my face up against his crotch. The hard shaft extended up from where my chin was lightly touching his balls and rested on the entire left side of my face. I inhaled and noticed a clean, manly scent that was so different from Emily and Sarah. It was intoxicating. Emily had readjusted with my movement and continued to slowly slide in and out of me. It felt so fuckin good and I closed my eyes and enjoyed it all.

"Now open your eyes and look up at him with his cock still on your face. As you know, guys are very visually stimulated which is why they like to watch you suck their dicks, it's why they like rubbing their cock in your face, even slapping it against your face and tongue, and they love watching their cock disappear in your mouth. They want to see in your eyes that you are there for their pleasure."

"Oh yeah, that's hot," said Ryan.

"Shut up," said Sarah playfully. "you are here to provide a real cock, not commentary."

"Bitch," he said playfully back at her and they both smiled.

Oh my God, what was Emily hitting in my ass that felt SO good?

"Ok now honey, I want you to run your tongue up the underside of his cock a few times," said Sarah. I did so and loved it. Ryan let out a moan as I did. The strangest realization came to me at that moment. This may be a hard cock I'm licking, but it was still just flesh. Flesh like any other part of a body, even Emily and Sarah's. It was just wrapped around a hard, engorged shaft. It didn't taste weird or different, but at the same time it was electric as I ran my tongue over it.

"Now, do you remember what we did with the strap-on,"asked Sarah? I nodded but kept licking. "Ok, now I want you to do that here."

I licked up again but this time, I wrapped my lips around the spongy head and began to open mouth kiss it with sift, wet kisses. I swirled my tongue around it as I did. Now, this felt different. The large mushroom head was soft and spongy and I couldn't seem to get enough of it. Without even being told, I ran my tongue over the center part and probed the opening of his cock. My tongue withdrew a small glob of pre-cum and the taste, although mild, was exquisite.

I continued like this for about a minute as Emily was picking up the pace. I felt her stop and then more liquid was poured onto my ass and then she slid back in. She was pumping away at me and I felt surges if electricity everytime she buried herself in me.

"Honey, you are doing so good," said Sarah. "Now, I want you to start taking more of him into your mouth. Go little by little, taking a little more in each time and continue to swirl your tongue around it. Try and mimic things you liked that Emily and I did."

I did as she instructed and began to bob my head up and down on his cock. My tongue swirled around it and explored the different textures and sensations. I got about half in my mouth and it hit my throat. I choked and gagged, pulling off and left thick streams of my saliva on his cock.

"That's normal at first," said Sarah, "but you can get past that. When his cock gets to your throat, try and swallow it, but be sure to breathe thru your nose instead of your mouth, like this." she leaned down and took his cock into her mouth right in front of me and sank down on it. I saw it disappearing into her mouth and I noticed her throat expanding. On her first attempt, she took it all the way down to the base and her nose touched his stomach. She pulled off and then said, "once you master that, then the guy can do this." She looked at him and said," grab my hair and fuck my mouth fast and hard."

He grabbed her hair and guided her back to his cock and then pumped ger head fast and hard down in his cock. She choked but didn't gag and saliva was streaming from her mouth. It was incredibly erotic.

She then had me try again and after a few attempts, I was able to get most of his cock in my mouth and throat. She then had him readjust so that he was on his knees and I was on my hands and knees.

"Ok, you are going to let him have control now and just let him use your mouth and guide the action. Remember to keep sucking, keep swirling your tongue around and pay attention to your breathing. Let these two cocks use you for their enjoyment and take in all the pleasure they can provide you at the same time."

He grabbed hold of his cock with his left hand and the back of my head with his right and slid his saliva covered cock into my mouth. He began to pump in and out of me as Emily did the same to my ass. I had seen several young porn stars in this very position and now I was the one on the receiving end of a dual cock split-roast as this gorgeous man sawed into my mouth, a gorgeous girl was pegging me with her strap-on and another gorgeous girl with strap-on sat by and watched it. Now tell me, who is the luckiest person in the world? It couldn't possibly ever get better than this. I was wrong.

Sarah removed her strap-on and laid down and directed everyone to shift around. She had me straddle her and slide my cock into her very wet pussy. Emily realigned herself and pushed back into my empty ass and Ryan straddled Sarah's head and slid his cock back into my mouth. As he pumped away, Sarah began licking his balls as they dragged back and forth across her face.

As Emily slid in and out of my ass, it rocked me into Sarah's velvety pussy and I managed to pull off Ryan's cock long enough to say, "more, faster, harder, please, I want it faster and harder," and then took his cock back in my mouth.

He grabbed my head and Emily grabbed my hips and they pounded into me from both ends. I was at a new level of pleasure that I never thought possible and my horned up body was extremely accepting of these forceful violations at each of my openings.

Ryan announced that he was going to cum and tightened his grip on my head. His movements were fast and jerky and Sarah did her best to keep her tongue in contact with his balls. Emily too started going even faster and was even slapping my ass. Ryan thrust in and held his cock in my mouth as he spurted several blasts of cum across my tongue. I slurped it up, locking my lips and swallowing the delicious cream.

The thrill of his cum coating my mouth, Sarah's wet pussy around my cock and Emily, good God Emily, I don't know what you found in my ass, but it sent me over the edge. My body shook as Ryan's cock stayed securely in my mouth and I came harder than I had ever cum in my life....for the fourth time today.

I regretfully let his cock slip out of my mouth and Sarah started kissing me as Ryan's cock rested against our heads. Emily pulled out of my ass and I rolled off of Sarah and laid down on my back on the towel with my eyes closed as I tried to catch my breath and hold on to the post-orgasm bliss.

"So, how was that," asked Sarah.

With my eyes still closed I breathlessly replied, "I don't know what I did to deserve this, but oh my God, that was literally the most amazing experience ever. This whole day has been."

"See what happens when you say yes instead of no," asked Emily. "You will never know all the joys of life if you limit yourself to the social norms."

"Now I know," I said, fading quickly.

"Hey Ryan, you wanna come back tomorrow and help us out again," asked Sarah?

"Sure, just text me," he said. I could hear him getting dressed and then I felt a warm washcloth cleaning me up. Once my cock and balls had been wiped off, my legs were lifted up by a pair of hands and then my ass was wiped clean of the lube.

I then felt a pair of panties being put on me. Sarah told me to crawl up and get under the covers and I did, enjoying the feel of their linen. My head hit the pillow and I quickly drifted off to sleep with a faint smile on my face.

Chapter 03 coming soon....

CSK
CSK
647 Followers
12