No Strings Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched in a daze as she covered her face with her hands. There was a buzzing in my ears and it took me a moment to realize she was embarrassed. I must have looked shell shocked. Hell I was but not in the negative way she was thinking. She started to pull away but I managed to get control of my body in time to hold her in place. I leaned over her and began moving again. She moaned despite herself. I bent next to her ear and said the only thing I could. I just had to hope it was the right thing. "That was the single hottest thing I've ever fucking experienced."

She moved her hands slowly. It was in total opposition to the quick movement of her hips as she met each of my thrusts. "Really?" She asked in a small uncertain voice. I smiled at her and let my eyes fill with my desire.

"Oh, yes. Don't be embarrassed. Let's see if I can do it again."

"You can. I've been trying to hold it back because I didn't want to freak you out but the more you fucked me the harder it became."

"Don't hold back on my account baby. Let's wet this whole bed up." I said enthusiastically. She laughed throatily at that. I withdrew from her and flipped her over onto her knees then pushed back into her. She slammed herself back onto me and I used her momentum and wetness to push two fingers into her ass. She groaned but took them. Her body shuddered at the new intense sensation and it was less than a dozen strokes later before she was coming again. I slapped her ass with my free hand moving my fingers inside her ass, letting her feel them rub against the ridges of the dick through the thin membrane of skin that separated her holes as it slid in and out.

She was reduced to animalistic pants and grunts before screaming my name as she reached another cataclysmic orgasm. I removed my fingers and pulled out of her pussy before the spasms had fully ceased and slowly, gently eased into her ass. I used her own juices to lube the dick some more and continued pushing into her. Her back arched, she turned her head and watched as I stretched her open. "Holy shit." She moaned when I was half way in. I withdrew slowly and pushed back in burying another inch. "Oh fuck, oh God, oh it feels soooooooo good. God, I didn't know it would feel like this." She testified. "I'm coming, OH FUCK!" She cried out suddenly. I watched her pussy pulse and spit all over the sheets.

I had to close my eyes, the visual stimulus was too much and I didn't want to lose control in her virgin ass. I kept my pace steady until eventually all eight inches was buried inside of her. I moved in and out slowly until she grew impatient and began pushing herself back onto my length. "Faster." She begged. I wanted to give her what she wanted but I didn't want her to regret it in the morning. I tried to remain in control but she was having none of it. She sat up suddenly forcing me back so that my weight rested on my thighs and calves. She was now in charge and rode my dick with her ass. She worked it in and out until she was able to take it in a fast bouncing rhythm. I let her take it, moving my hand around to the front so I could stimulate her clit.

Cecilia shivered violently before coating my hand as she came. I used her hair to pull her head back and spoke directly into her ear. "Ride that dick bitch. Suck on my shit with your ass you nasty little cunt. Show Big Daddy how much you love this fat ass dick filling your shit up." She gasped and moaned.

"Yes, yes, yes." She chanted.

"You like that don't you bitch?"

"Oh, God, yes Big Daddy." She agreed.

"Cum for me babygirl. Let me feel your pussy spit all over my hand."

My words seemed to send her into overdrive. She began slamming herself down faster and harder, her small frame shaking uncontrollably. She was repeating, "Yes, yes, yes" over and over again until finally she surrendered to the pleasure and peaked. If I said she'd screamed during orgasm before, it was nothing compared to this. The sound was unbelievably erotic, something beyond words, completely primal in its passion. Her nails dug into my thighs and hips drawing blood. Her body shook and she drained herself all over my thighs and dick and the bed. I was with her the entire way, my own orgasm unlike anything I'd ever even imagined.

She collapsed forward, her momentum dislodging our bodies. The candles had guttered out, the sun was rising and the only thing I could do was follow her and pass out. We woke the second time in the afternoon, showered together and finally got around to getting some real food. I didn't see much of California during that trip. We discovered on Monday we were there to attend the same seminar and once we got a full conversation in, that we lived in the same area. We've been together ever since. We're discovering new ways to ruin sheets and loving every experience as it comes.

12