No Strings Attached

Story Info
This was supposed to be uncomplicated NSA sex, right?
1.6k words
4.49
60.5k
35

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No Strings Attached

By sexysassyme

I'd been thinking about it for a while now, but the time for thinking was through. I read the ad again feeling the heat of embarrassment creep up my neck.

Is your horny pussy hungry for a big cock?

I am a 6'3" tall, fit guy seeking a horny girl for hot steamy fun. I am well-hung, very energetic. I have a dominant nature and prefer to take the lead. We're not talking hardcore S&M here, but something more subtle, sexy and mentally stimulating.

To take this further send me a photo and tell me why you've replied to my ad.

I reread my reply, took a deep breath and hit the send button.

I could feel a mixture of anxiety, excitement and maybe a little anticipation pooling together in the pit of my stomach. Anyway, it was done now and all I could do was wait…

****************

If you're looking for a flat, a job, a pet or a date then this online community website was where you looked first. And I was looking for a date. You know the deal, some man gone and did me wrong, my heart took some time to heal, yadda, yadda, yadda, and before you know it a year has passed and not only was I lonely, but I was as horny as hell.

So, while looking through the Dating section I came across the 'Casual Relationships' and my curiosity got the better of me. For a while I searched through the ads regularly, but I could never bring myself to reply, and before I knew it another six months passed. I was beyond horny and so closed my eyes and took the plunge.

****************

I have an hour to make myself presentable, and now the excitement was nowhere to be found. Unfortunately, my nerves were making themselves known at this point. WTF had I done? WHAT HAD I DONE?

He was here.

I opened the door and was pleasantly surprised. He was hot and he didn't seem disappointed by what he saw either. What to do? Do we have a drink and a chat or get down to business?

"Where's the bathroom?" He asked.

"Up the stairs and first on your right." I answered.

He grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs. I jumped a little. It was like an electric shock moving up my arm and straight down to my pussy. My inner muscles clench and feel the heat building.

"Why do you need me to come to the bathroom with you?" I question.

"Shhh," he shushes me. "Remember what my ad said."

"Er… y-y-yeah." I stutter nervously.

"Take off your clothes."

What, no introduction, no hello, just take off your clothes? What the hell?

Two can play at this game. So I look him in the eye as I unbutton my shirt and shrug it off of my shoulders. Reaching down, I unbutton my jeans and push them down my hips, kicking them off without breaking eye contact with him. Then I turn around and offer him my back. He is no slouch, he understands and my bra is undone. I turn around; shrug it off, leaving me clad in only my boy shorts. I walk up to him so that my nipples brush his shirt, pulling his hands to my hips and motion for him to help me. He smiles and works my underwear slowly down my legs. His breath burns wherever it touches – my nipples, my stomach…

I am not ashamed of my body so I am able to stand in front of him without embarrassment. I am 5'7" and regular running and swimming combined with the occasional visit to the weight room at the local gym keeps me fit. I am a 36C and my skin was 'conker brown' – an athletic build is what they normally call it. I stand there looking up into his eyes with my head cocked to one side as if to say, 'show me what you got'.

He walks around me a few times as if I am a broodmare that he's inspecting. The defiance leaks out of me.

"Ah," he smiled. "You're already shaved. What a shame, I was looking forward to doing that."

He stands behind me and I feel his hands drift up my thighs, over my stomach and cup my breasts. The electric shock thing happens again. My nipples harden. I can feel his breath in my ear as he rolls, pinches and kneads my nipples, my breasts.

The difference between our skin colours was such a turn on for me. I never thought that seeing his tanned hands on my darker skin would be so hot, but it was.

His hands slip from my breasts and back down my thighs, around to my arse kneading and smoothing as he goes.

"Next time, if there's a next time, don't shave."

"Ahhh," sighs out of my mouth and I feel my body temperature shoot up a few hundred degrees. He starts to suck on my neck, scraping my skin with his teeth and that's my undoing. I slump against him and start to breathe shallowly.

"Where's the bedroom?" He asks.

"Where's the bedroom?" He repeats. He should have known I would be otherwise occupied when he starts playing with my clit.

"Straight ahead." I breathe while I gather my scattered wits long enough to lead the way.

When we were in the middle of the room I turned around.

"Lie face down on the bed." He instructs.

Trust me to find a frustrated domme wannabe to fulfil my fantasy. I did as instructed and listened as he removed his clothing.

"Get up on your hands and knees."

Ah, doggy-style. I love doggy-style. I feel his body heat before I feel his hands moving all over my body, smoothing my skin. He pulls my pussy lips apart and then his tongue is trying to inveigle itself into my pussy. His stubble feels rough on the sensitive flesh of my inner thighs, but I push back wanting more. My last coherent thought is; I'm a little slut.

"Oh…" I pant like a dog. I moan like a bitch.

He must be the devil's spawn because no human tongue had ever gone that deep. I lose the ability to stay upright and collapse, he follows sucking and softly biting on my clit. With no warning I'm cumming hard.

His body covers me and his cock bumps my pussy. He allows my breathing to slow before he flips me over. And it starts again.

He's sucking and biting all over me. Our mouths meet, but it's not a kiss, it's a clashing of teeth and lips and tongues. It's not enough. I need him in me. I can feel my cunt opening and closing with the aching need to be filled.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!" I chant, not sure if I say it aloud or in my head.

His cock nudges my clit and slips down to my pussy. I open my legs as wide as possible and arch up in invitation. The head slips a little way into my pussy, not in deep enough for me to grip hold of and it slips out.

I sob with frustration. I try to rise up, to do what I'm not sure, but he pushes me down.

He kisses down my stomach, down my pubis and he starts to suck on my pussy.

"No, no, no, no, no…" I sob as another orgasm rises up in me. "I need you to fuck me!"

He started kissing and licking his way back up my body and the orgasm subsides a little. I start to cry in earnest. Why won't he fuck me? Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, the internal chant begins again. The bastard!

I take him by surprise as I flip him his back and clamber onto his stomach. He doesn't move as I look down into his crystalline eyes and I'm mesmerised. I feel naked and something else, but I can't get a handle on the feeling and it slips away from me like smoke in the breeze.

I close my eyes to get away from his gaze, and reach down to grab his cock as I sink down slowly, gradually being filled and stretched by his heat.

I lay my hands on his shoulder and start to move slowly, my body finding that the timeless rhythmic dance of lust. But he's way ahead of me. He meets me with a violent thrust, his nails biting painfully into my hips. I don't care. I just want this feeling to go on and on.

So I start to move more aggressively, meeting each of his thrusts with a counter volley of my own. My arms start to tremble so I give in and lay my chest on his while we duel, my nipples boring into his chest. He quickly flips me onto my back, pins my hands above my head and starts to hammer into me, burying himself balls deep before easing back out until just the tip of his cock was in me before slamming down inside the raging inferno of my body. I began chanting again – yes, yes, yes, yes

He reaches down and kisses me gently this time. I respond and I'm lost. My eyes well with tears and as they roll down my face I feel him come, which in turn trips me headlong into my own orgasm. I shatter into a million little pieces before blacking out.

I come back slowly with an intense feeling of tiredness and well being. As I open my eyes he's standing above me, gazing down. The intensity of his stare leaves me unsettled. I reach for the sheet to cover myself.

The smile starts in his eyes first and spreads across his face. He turns and heads for the door before throwing over his shoulder, "Next time don't shave."