No Strings Attached?

Story Info
An encounter with hot redhead is never a bad thing.
1.2k words
23.7k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Melissa at my favorite bar on a Thursday night. She was there with her (platonic) roommate who was an acquaintance of mine. I knew that there was chemistry right away. At 26, she was a few years younger than I and attractive. She wore her naturally red hair short, and her face reminded me of a young Mia Farrow. She was thick, too, with nice, big tits filling out her sweater and a full ass in her jeans. She was definitely the artsy type, and that suited me fine.

Chemistry is a strange thing, and as we talked and drank, I knew that one day very soon, we would sleep together. There was something about her, the way she smoked her cigarette, her deep drags and her long exhales, that told me that this was a dirty girl, and I love dirty girls.

She assertively called me the next day, and we agreed to meet at another bar near my apartment. I began picking up around the house a bit as I knew I would be having company later. Sometimes, you just know.

That night, we talked and drank some more until last call. I played along and agreed to walk her to her car. She nuzzled her face up to mine and asked, "Can I see where you live?" She smelled sweet, and her eyes had that unmistakable look of need. We had talked about my place earlier and how uninteresting it was, so I knew that her curiosity was feigned, but I was horny, so I played along.

"Sure," I said. "Why don't you follow me to my place?"

When we arrived, I gave her the grand tour, which took all of about a minute and a half, and we settled on my couch and watched television. The movie Bound was on, and she said, "God, this movie gets me hot."

I said, "You seem like a really sexual person, Melissa."

She smiled and blushed a bit: "I know it's the red-headed cliché and all, but I am. I love everything about sex." There was my green light. I leaned over to kiss her. God, I love the taste of a new woman's kiss and how I can feel her warm breath quickening, deepening. Her pierced tongue darted quickly in and out of my mouth. I held her face as we kissed and slowly made my way down to her firm, heavy tits.

At this, Melissa put her hand on my crotch and began to squeeze my cock through my jeans. I asked, "Would you like to go upstairs to my bed?"

"Yeah," she giggled back.

We got to my room and she sat on my bed. I knelt down on the floor and began to kiss her again, slowly lifting her shirt to get a look at those tits in the lamplight. She had on a black bra that was tight and constricting, and as she began to unbutton my shirt, I unhooked it and released what it held captive. Her tits were amazing, milky white with a ring in each nipple. I knelt again and sucked on them, biting her nipples and flicking her rings with my tongue. "Oh God, yes. Bite me," she whispered as she took a deep, shuddering breath.

By this time she was unzipping my jeans, and trying to pull out my cock to stroke it. It was so stiff by this time, it was hard to maneuver, but she managed. She pulled me to her and pulled off my jeans and boxers. She then asked me to get on the bed. I lay on my back and watched as she crouched over me and began to slowly kiss around my waist and pelvis. She looked up at me and smiled and then slowly put her mouth around the head of my cock. She gradually eased her way down the shaft, lubricating it with her warm, sweet drool. My hips bucked a bit in a spasm, sending me deeper into her mouth at which she responded, "Mmmm-hmmm."

I pulled her up, and turned her around. "I want you to ride my face," I said. She pulled off her panties to reveal a shaved pussy (although I do love red pussy hair) and slowly and carefully eased herself down onto my mouth. I put my entire mouth over her clit and began to suck. "Ah, fuck yes" she hissed and then continued to bob up and down on my length. Her juices mixed with my drool to create a sweet mess, and I kept up my lapping at her honey-pot.

Finally, she lifted her head up and whimpered, " I want you inside me." I rolled her over onto her back and said that I had to get a condom. "I hate those things," she said, disappointed at the breaking of the mood. I told her that I hated them, too. "Just don't cum inside me and it's cool," she reassured me.

I got on top of her, and she reached down to guide my cock into her. She was a bit tight at first, but when I was able to slowly ease the length of my cock into her pussy, it felt sublime. "Oh my," she blurted as I submerged myself balls deep inside her. "Oh yeah, I like it deep." I kissed her hard and felt her deep exhalations through her nostrils.

I lifted myself up and reached back to put my hands under her knees, lifting her legs and gently placing them on my shoulders. "Oh God, that's deep," she cried out. I increased the speed and force of my thrusts, staring at her pierced, bouncing tits, knowing that she was about to release all over me. She saw me staring and asked, "Do you like my tits?" Yeah baby, do they turn you on?"

I love it when girls talk shit, so I said, "Fuck yes, talk nasty to me."

"Fuck my pussy," she replied. "Fuck it. You like to watch my tits shake? I bet you want to come all over them, huh? Keep fucking me. Fuck yes, don't stop. Don't fucking stop." Her cries became louder and louder, and her voice wavered.

"I want you to come all over my cock," I groaned. I want to feel your juices all over my cock. I want to feel...." At this, she took a deep, halting breath and let it all out in a scream followed by a deep growl of pleasure

" I want you to come!" she said in a half whimper, half command. "Fuck me until you come."

"Massage my balls, baby," I grunted. She responded by reaching down and placing her hand at the base of my swollen sack.

"Does that feel good? Oh my, your balls are soooo tight. You're gonna come," she said teasingly.

I began to shudder uncontrollably, and on cue, she cupped her large, pierced tits and said, "Come on. Come on my tits. Shoot all over me." I slipped out of her, and as she placed her hand under my balls, I jerked myself and watched as I released everything I had in me in hot, thick ribbons of cum that coated her tits, her neck and belly. "Fuck yeah. Do it!" she exhorted me on. Spent, I collapsed on the bed as she rubbed my essence over her chest

Melissa ended up driving home that night, and honestly, after that, she did some things that creeped me out a little, so I kind of kept my distance. I'm not looking for a relationship, but she has told me that whenever I'm horny, she's ready, no strings attached. I just might take her up on that.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This Rings True

hey georgegordon,

this could me. i am a redhead with pierced titties, smokes, and is kinda goth. i love no strings attached sex. i would have let you shoot your cum inside of me, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Got To Be Real...

I always enjoy a good TRUE story! And no strings sex is the best!!! I thought the writing was exceptional and would have loved to be the redhead in this story...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fucking Ashley Finally getting to fuck a friend.in First Time
Blind Birthday Wife binds husband for birthday.in Loving Wives
College Swimming Swimming. A dread of high school becomes a delight.in First Time
Unprotected Ch. 01 Risky tropical seduction with Susan and Gabby.in Romance
Can I Tie You Up? A girlfriend tries out tying up her boyfriend.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories