No Strings Attached Ch. 02

Story Info
The invitation, the club, the after party…
4.5k words
4.67
36.2k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he left she lay in a daze, revelling in the pleasurable ache between her legs. She hadn't felt this sensation in such a long time and in the midst of the meandering thoughts swirling around her head she realised, at that moment, she hadn't even asked him his name.

Oh well... no emotional entanglements was exactly the kind of relationship she was after in the first place. And that's what she'd got.

She reached down and touched herself. Her centre was tender, hot from friction, swollen and oh so sweetly wet and she couldn't stop the smile that came to her lips. She didn't need to go onto Literotica's website for stimulating reading or summon up some fantasy to get off on. Memories were indeed made of moments like this...

*****************

Days passed and he still hadn't called. Even as she went about the business of living she was unconsciously anticipating hearing from him, every so often checking her e-mail and her mobile. She could not help but replay over and over their encounter. She loved what they'd done, how he had taken control, and how he'd made her feel. And she greedily wanted more.

Unfortunately the more she thought about it the more she realised that they couldn't get together again. This was supposed to be a 'no strings attached' relationship, but when he looked at her it was as if he could see through to her very soul. Damn, she knew it sounded corny, but she was left feeling vulnerable and defenceless and she didn't want to feel that way ever again.

After she'd broken up with the 'The Jerk' it had taken her a long time to find some sort of equilibrium. She was now in a good place -- okay, sometimes it felt like she was sleep-walking through life -- but she was happier than she had been in a long time, and she didn't want to mess with that.

Feeling a bit braver since her first and mostly successful foray into the casual dating scene she went back to her favourite website to see what else might be out there. It was the usual dross, but in a moment of extreme daring, perhaps with just a touch of madness, she placed her own ad.

She read it and reread it once more. And again feeling the warmth of a blush moving up her neck and onto her face she took a deep breath, paused only for a split second before she could change her mind and hit the send button.

I'm fed up with being Miss Sweetness & Light

I want to be corrupted!

How would you like to be my partner in crime? Are you a charming and attractive rogue of the old school who will show me how to get in touch with my inner tart?

All of my friends think I'm sweetness and light, but occasionally I want to give full rein to my darker side... with my legs and mouth open wide, I want to suck, and fuck and come over and over and over again, neither caring or worrying what the consequences will be.

I know that if I don't do this now I'll probably never take the opportunity again. I'll always wonder about what might have been instead of smiling inwardly about what really was instead.

So are you the right rogue for the job? If so, send a photo and tell me how you think you can help me become a little slut. Maybe, just maybe if you play your cards right I'll be YOUR little slut!

Now all she had to do was be patient.

*****************

She didn't have long to wait. The responses started coming in and didn't stop for days. Regrettably, in the end, none of the replies intrigued her like his advert had.

Then she got a reply to the ad fromhim!

Why had he waited so long to get in contact. Why? And how did he know that she sent this ad in? She was so angry that she didn't read his e-mail right away. Curiosity, however, got the better of her. She gave in. All it said is "Patience is a virtue."

The next day another e-mail from him, "So you want to be corrupted do you?"

Another day, another email, "Don't you know? You're already a little slut. MY little slut!"

Day four and when she checked her e-mail there was nothing. She went from being angry to being furious. Why the hell was he messing with her?

When she got home a weighty envelope was lying on her doormat. She opened it to find a card encased by Japanese tissue paper.

Venue: Rooftop Studio

The Zetter Hotel (Clerkenwell Road)

Date:30th May

Time: 10 p.m.

Dress: Surprise me (oh, and bring your dancing shoes)

A car will come and collect you at 9.15. Don't keep me waiting!

This was getting more intriguing by the moment and she love to be intrigued. Damn him! This wasn't how it was supposed to be.

Clerkenwell Road was near one of her favourite nightclubs, but she'd never heard of the hotel. According her favourite style website, The Zetter was all "cutting-edge design, with the clever and ironic contrasts and clashes of modern styles that you'd expect from an establishment embodying London's eastside renaissance." After checking it out online she knew that she was going to be in for a fantastic night.

"I wonder if I'll be able to get an appointment with my beautician?" She wondered aloud, as she walked into her bedroom to plan her outfit.

*****************

I glide unhurriedly through the lobby to the lift when all I want to do was to stop and stare. Itisbeautiful.

Anxiety grips my insides as I enter the lift and press the button for the studio. I take a few calming breaths as the lift ascends to the top floor. One last deep breath, exhaling slowly and knock on the door.

"Hi" I greet him and cocked my head to look him up and down. I may have licked my lips. He is rockin' my world and he hasn't even opened his mouth.

He looks divine – a vintage distressed T-shirt clings to his gym-honed chest, jeans that hang on to his hips as if their very existence depended on it and he's wearing my favourite old school trainers.

He does he same. I know I look good and I am feeling good. I'm waxed, plucked, buffed and glossed. Wearing a ruby red off the shoulder knee-length sheath, which looks fabulous against my brown skin. The dress clings to my breasts, skims over the rest of my body and ends just below my knees. I'm wearing gorgeous amethyst suede 1930's inspired peep-toe heels with the palest pink painted toes peeping through. My makeup is simple for the most part, except for the attention paid to my eyes, using smoky eye shadow to highlight them as I think they're my best feature.

He laughs, reaches out to grab my hand and pulls me into the suite.

The massive bed dominates the room so you can't help but focus on it. The tools are ready: cutthroat, shaving brush, shaving soap, towel and a small bowl of water for rinsing.

"Take off your clothes and lie on the bed. Leave the shoes on." He commands.

I don't bother to question him, just look him in the eyes and comply.

I turn and walk to the bed, making sure to swing my hips a bit. Crawling into the middle of the bed, I flip onto my front, cross my legs, lean back on my elbows and wait.

He walks over to the bed, looking down at me. His eyes, hungry and hot, sweep my entire body.

"Spread 'em." He whispers the command in a voice that sounds like peat-rich whisky.

I spread my legs languidly, feeling myself swell and growing moist just from his voice and those crystalline eyes roaming over my body. My lids slip close and I feel the bed dip as he makes his way over to me. I can feel him studying my pussy intently as if trying to learn all of it's hidden secrets.

He reaches down, spreads my pussy lips apart and runs his finger up and down, never lingering long and occasionally slipping the digit deep inside me, slowly finger fucking me before he retreats and the teasing begins again. I try to clutch at his finger, but he slips free. I moan in frustration and he leans up to place a lingering kiss on my lips. His head then dips lower and places a very chaste kiss on each nipple. They tighten into throbbing points as he voluptuously swirls his tongue around them.

Even when he pulls away, I keep my lids closed and I hear him lather the shaving brush and he sets about his work. My body can't decide whether it should be scared or turned on at having a cutthroat so close, but his touch is sure yet tender, so I decide to lay back and enjoy. My limbs grow heavy, languorous and I sink further into the bed listening to the rasp of the razor on my skin.

I feel the warmth of the cloth as he wipes away the extra lather. He gently pats my flesh dry and proceeds to rub moisturizing lotion into all the nooks and crannies, not leaving any space untouched. I start to burn. Hotter.

"Don't move." He commands. The bed shifts as he removes the tools of his trade from the bed.

The bed dips on his return. I open my eyes finally to catch him gazing down at me. Again the intensity of his stare leaves me unsettled so l let my lids drift close once more as he moves between my thighs. He reaches up; taking an extra pillow from beside my head with one hand, while the other gently urges my hips upward to stuff it beneath my bum then grabs my left ankle.

In a moment of whimsy I wondered if he likes the way my pale pink toes compliment my shoes, but the thought doesn't last very long. He starts to kiss his way up my leg, paying particular attention to the back of my knee. I had no idea it was an erogenous zone, but he knows exactly what he is doing so I add it to my list of favourite places to be kissed.

As he moves up my thigh I could feel my pussy weeping as it clenches in anticipation of him moving closer. I feel the warmth of his breath moving near to my nether lips. He blows gently before planting a quick kiss and then grabs my right ankle.

"So soft." I hear him whisper underneath his breath.

Why is he torturing me?

Our interactions are teaching me to be patient. I'm usually not one to linger on foreplay. Ilovethe main event.Loveto feel the heat of a hot cock inside my cunt.Loveto feeling the of tightening my muscles around a cock.Adorethe involuntary spasms that my cunt goes into as I climax, milking my lover's cock of his cum, his gratified weight atop me as we both try to catch our breath.

"Please. Please." I beg in a whisper.

He stops kissing my leg.

"Please what? What do you want, little girl?" He starts to kiss my ankle again.

I'm almost sobbing with frustration.

"Lick me," I moan huskily.

He ignores my pleas even though he asked and leisurely kisses his way up my leg. He can't ignore my pussy now. He uses his thumbs to spread the outer lips and opens me up.

"Look at me. Don't you dare look away." He orders and then proceeds to kiss, suck and lick my cunt into submission all the while keeping his eyes locked with mine. So hot...

He licks me starting at the bottom of my pussy and ends at the top, and then he does a mind-blowing swirl thing on my clit that nearly sends me into the stratosphere. Spreading my pussy even wider with his fingers, he slips his tongue inside to lick my inner lips, using his tongue like a mini cock he slowly starts to fuck me with it. Every so often he allows his teeth to graze against my clit and the tension builds higher. I can't keep my eyes open.

I breathe slowly and watch the mad-crazy colours whirling beneath my closed eyelids. He starts to suck on my clit with increasing force, and pushes a finger into my heat, fucking me with increasing speed. I bite my lip trying to hold in my moans, but they escape still escape from deep within my throat.

I push my pussy into his face and grab the back of his head, holding him to me, pulling him tighter against me. I arch upwards, twisting into the feeling, yet wanting to get away at the same time, fearing for my sanity. My body tightens, my breath quickens. I start to splinter and my juicy, juicy cunt spews molten cream onto his face and down onto my arse and onto the bed.

He looks up, his face wet with my juices before moving up to kiss me, his weight settling on me. I smile against his lips, as I taste myself.

*****************

Once I assure myself that my knees won't give out beneath me, I get up and walk to the shower, noting the hotel just happens to stock my favourite moisturizer.

After showering I squirt out the scented lotion and slather it all over my body. When I stand up straight again, our eyes meet in the bathroom mirror through the open door. I smile slightly at him.

"What this about me needing dancing shoes then? But before you answer that, you've GOT to feed me."

*****************

As we walk to the nightclub he grabs my hand. I look down and notice the differences between us, the contrasts of our skin colour – him so lightly tanned and me so dark. I like it.

We're waved through and a security guard attaches a VIP tag to our wrists. I feel the bass getting stronger. I get more and more excited. The crowds grow denser as we make our way through the rooms. The thumping bass moves through my body. I let go of his hand and allow myself to be swept away.

Gradually I make my way to the source of the bass and start to dance. I close my eyes, and start to dance; letting the music wash over me, let it transport me to where nothing matters but the music...

I don't know how long I dance, but I feel good, very sweaty, but good. I come to, realising that I am thirsty and that I had accidentally on purpose lost him.

Suddenly I feel the warmth of someone's breath on the back of my neck and know it's him. I feel the unyielding press of his thighs against me, the crush of hot, writhing bodies surrounding us. The dark, damp heat almost threatens to stifle me. The heavy thud of the bass pulsates through my body, drops of sweat trickle down my back and down my cleavage.

My hips move relentlessly, in perfect time with his, as if they had disengaged from my brain. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck, and the smile on his lips as he sings in my ear.

"Time marches on never ending. Time keeps it's own time. Here we stand at the beginning..."

I turn to kiss him and he lets me take the lead. His tongue follows my silent instructions even as I press myself against him. I can feel my nipples poke into his chest, his hardness grinding into my stomach. I grab his cock and start to caress his as I deepen the kiss.

He leads me into a darkened corner and we kiss like teenagers all darting tongues and clashing teeth; sloppy, wet, long kisses. I move my leg up and around his hip onto his arse grinding myself into his cock. My thong is so wet it offers me no protection as it slip-slides with my motion. My naked cunt makes contact with the rough denim of his jeans and I come fast and hard with him sucking hungrily on my neck.

I'm so hot for him; I'm going out of my mind. I grab his hand and make my way to the loos in the VIP area. I can't believe that I'm about to act out a cliché, but I am insatiable. My pussy feels eager and inflamed, but this is his time.

The men's loos are usually less busy than the ladies so I lead the way, after asking security for directions. Two men look up from the urinals.

"Gentlemen." I smile in acknowledgement as we make our way to one of the cubicles.

Locking the door I turn around. Leaning back against the door I watch him watching me. I bend into him and kiss him.

"I have to taste you." I whisper and drop to my knees.

I unbutton his jeans and pull out his hard, thick cock, my hands dark against his paler skin.

Poor guy,I think to myself,it must have been painful trying to keep this buttoned up.

This is the first time I've had a chance to really look at it so that's what I do. He's beautiful; at least eight succulent inches or more and oh-so-gorgeously thick with a large mushroom head -- a large purple and angry looking head.

Looking it straight in the 'eye' I pause and take in its beauty before getting started.

My mouth waters. I blow softly onto the head, he jumps, and I lick the whole tip, using my tongue to lick up, around and down the sides. He's slick now and slides into my mouth easily.

I lick his entire shaft like a lollipop. Covering my teeth with my lips I glide the head inside and lick the sensitive side underneath using the tip and flat of my tongue. I then swallow him whole, my nose tickled by his pubic hair as I take as much of his length into my mouth as possible. I can taste his precum, firing up my taste buds and making me ravenous for the outcome.

In the background I hear him moaning. I'm trying to relax my jaw, but he's a big boy. I slowly pull the entire length out of my mouth, 'scraping' my lips along the length of his cock. I look up at him, his lids are screwed tightly shut and the sounds coming out of his mouth will definitely alert any newcomers what we're up to.

He grabs the back of my head gently and then with increasing pressure as I start to bob up and on him for a while. I hear him moan and I start to laugh around him. I am all-powerful as I feel his breath stuttering, so I slow things down slightly. He's not the only one who can tease.

Releasing him from my mouth, I kiss his inner thighs then trail my lips upward to his stomach, licking his abs. I know the power of the stop and start blowjob, so I stand up and start to suck on his neck and his lips and just as he starts to kiss me back I lean over to his ear.

"I love your cock," I smile. "It's beautiful and I can't wait for you to cum inside me later on."

Keeping eye contact with him I lower myself to my knees again. I cup his balls and start to lick the head again, delicately probing his hole with my tongue. I take all of him in my mouth again and then change the focus on the top of his dick. Moving slowly at first then quicken the speed, I use my hand to clasp the base of his shaft. I start to move my hand up and down in time with my mouth, giving him a hand job and blowjob at the same time. Between my spit and his precum things are getting really wet and hot.

I can feel him tightening up so I start to suck him, playing at being a 'Hoover' for all I'm worth.

"Here it comes, babe." He groans. "Fuck...oh, fuck-it-ty fuck. Fuck that's good!"

He starts to cum and I try to swallow it all, but some of it dribbles down the side of my chin. I remove my mouth and keep stroking him until his breath returns to normal. I delicately kiss the head of his cock and pull his briefs and jeans up.

He looks dazed. I smile a slightly smug smile and enjoy being deliciously debauched as I lead him out of the cubicle. I stop to check my reflection in the mirror. My eyes are bright, my lipstick's gone and my lips are swollen, but who cares. I didn't think the flush could be seen on my dark skin, but there's a rosy glow underneath the brown.

I decide that I like this new look as I delicately wipe the corner of my mouth and smile at the gawking guys holding their dicks.

*****************

We dance some more, drink some and generally have a great time. I usually don't like going one-on-one to a club, but he's fantastic company and a very good dancer so I'm happy.

It's early in the morning as we head back to the hotel. The first pinkish rays of the sun lighten the summer night's sky, while the stars still try to twinkle, but fight a losing battle.

We kiss all the way up to the studio in the lift.

I kiss the back of his neck as he opens the door. We're in. He grabs me and pushes me back against the door and we devour each other. I can't seem to get enough of him. I'm voracious, I'm thinking with my pussy and I'm hornier than I've ever been in my life.

He bites my neck and I know that even though my skin is dark that he's going to leave marks. I don't care. I can't think. I've lost all reason.

He turns me around roughly and I start to rub my nipples against the door. As he unzips my dress his kisses down my back as he lays bare my skin. My dress drops to the floor and I'm left in my thong and strapless bra.

12