No Strings Attached Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves my hands out of the way as I go to unclip my bra. After removing my bra he slides my thong down my legs. He places a burning, moist kiss on each bum cheek and turns me around.

I kick off my shoes. He towers over me. We kiss. He plunges two fingers in me and starts to fuck with his fingers. He leads me to the bed.

Damn it feels so good I want to scream. I can't. I want to moan. Nothing comes out. I try to catch my breath, but the feeling is so intense I feel like I'm running out of air.

He pulls out of me and pushes me down on the bed. I crawl backwards and lay with my legs open, one hand rubbing my soaking pussy the other pulls and plucks my nipple, watching him with heavy-lidded eyes as he removes his clothing. My whole body is humming with lust, my breasts feel full, my nipples taut and hard.

He looks down at me and I meet his gaze. I want to say something, but I can't seem to get my brain to multitask. I'm happy just to look at him, rub my pussy and pinching my nipple.

My brain finally engages, my mouth opens slowly and I husk, "Fuck me."

He continues to look down at my hand in my pussy.

"Who said you could touchMYpussy? Get your hand out ofMYpussy." He growls gutturally.

I smile and remove my hand only to bring it up to my lips to taste myself, waiting for him to make his move.

He reaches down and licks my sopping pussy from top to bottom, paying particular attention to my clit. He lifts both my legs onto his shoulders and he positions his cock at my entrances. His cock nudges my pussy and thrusts home. I catch my breath as my pussy gives, stretching open to accommodate his girth. I wonder again at the size of him, but all logical thought escapes me as he starts to move.

He shows me no mercy as he fucks me senseless, no warm up just bam! Never altering his pace, just hammering into me relentlessly. I watch as his pale cock pistons into my brown pussy and wonder anew at the differences between us. I can feel the orgasm building; I try to slow my breathing as an unearthly moan comes from my throat. I begin to whimper. He's thrusting in short abrupt strokes, slapping nosily against me as he pushes us closer to completion.

"No, no, no, no, not yet..." I sob as my orgasm starts to bear down on me like a tidal wave. I am undone as I feel his hot cum splashing all over my insides.

He collapses onto me.

*****************

She woke up with a smile on her face, feeling happily sated. The sun was warm on her face and after taking a mental inventory of all her parts she feels that achy feeling between her legs again. She smiles with satisfaction.

"I think I'm going to like being a slut." She says to herself.

Reflecting on her advert – shewassucking, fucking and coming over and over and over again. She'd gorged myself on lust and could have happily died right then and there.

Her last memory from the previous night is waking up with him spooning her, gently messaging her tits and sucking on he neck while he slowly fucked her from behind. All the time he was whispering in her ear, "Dirty girl. Who's my little dirty girl?"

It was tender good morning fuck. A Sunday morning fuck. A 'we've got all the time in the world to fuck before someone gets up for the newspapers and breakfast' fuck.

"I have been well and truly fucked!" She says out loud and smiles to herself.

She reaches over and the pillow beside her is cold. She wraps the bed sheet around her and goes and explores. He wasn't in the studio.

She sat on the bed and looked around the room. She notices an envelope.

"No, he didn't!" She spat. He hadn't. There was a card inside.

The room's booked for the rest of the weekend. Rest as long as you need to. Have some food. When you're ready to go home call reception they'll arrange for someone to drive you home.

She could hear the distant echoes of The Herbalist's "Starlight" reverberating through the studio mocking her with their sexual, spaced out beats.

She was alone.

To be continued...

*******************************

I want to thank Poisonpen for helping me edit this story – thank you! And I want to thank you all for the fantastic feed back and encouragement.

I hope you enjoyed it.

SSM

12