No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy couldn't think. His head had been flushed clear by the rush of orgasm and it remained clear in the slowly fading high he'd been maintaining all evening...

"Hmmm, you know, Terri won't do oral. It's been a long time since I got my dick sucked. Why don't you take the Mister outside? I can't function when I'm watched."

"Come on honey, on your knees," said Naines as she helped Tuli off of Roy.

Tuli turned to look quickly at Roy. Her eyes were wild. She dropped to her knees in the sand without hesitation or objection and began to fumble with the male cop's fly.

"Come on buddy. Let's leave these two alone," said Naines.

Roy cast several glances at Tuli as he was lead away, she didn't return the look. Stunned, he pulled his clothes closed as Naines lead him back through a dog-legged corridor to a plywood door. She fished out a key and opened a heavy, serious looking padlock.

"You guys are good," she said conversationally. "Where'd they find you?"

"Wha?" he said. He couldn't believe his wife was around that corner, sucking off some fat, sleazy cop. He could probably drop Naines if he cold-cocked her, maybe take Hal if he took him unawares, but could they get away? Would Tuli even want to? She really hadn't put up much of a fight. She'd seemed downright eager in fact.

"Where'd the guys find you? Atlantic City? Philly? They have to go all the way up to New York?" She opened the door and led Roy out into a parking lot behind a brick building.

"What are you talking about?"

"For this prank... Mavis warned me that as a rookie and a woman and an out lesbian they'd set up something to try to freak me out." She smiled. "I thought I showed him, huh? Naines don't freak out, Ha!"

Roy just looked at her blankly. There was a smattering of freckles between patrolwoman Naines' smallish eyes. Her dirty-blond hair was pulled back into a messy French braid. Her self satisfied face began to loose a little of its composure as Roy eyes remained uncomprehending.

"Hal won't hurt my wife will he?" he asked.

Naines eyes flashed panic. "Holy fuck, you guys aren't a set up..."

"No. We were just... being spontaneous."

"Oh shit... Ohshitohshitohshit. Holy fucking goddamned shit. Ohhhh nooo."

"Are you OK?"

"Am I OK?" I just fucked some poor married couple in front of my new partner. Now I'm gonna be the lezzie whore of the whole goddamned department now. Ohhhh shit!"

"I'm sure it'll be OK," said Roy, patting her shoulder.

"NO IT FUCKING WON'T! You don't know what cops are like. I should never have moved out here from Trenton. I'm ruined. Ruined..."

Roy could see tears in her eyes. She turned away as the plywood door swung open and Tuli stepped out. She was fussing with her torn, wrinkled dress. Her eyes looked dazed. Roy rushed up to her and took her in his arms.

"Are you OK?" they said to each other at once.

"Look kids," said the male cop -- his tag, visible now in the lighted parking lot, said his name was Warston. He was pot-bellied, graying with a ridiculous handlebar mustache. "Stay the fuck out of there. Next time, we will take you in."

"Yes sir," said Roy and Tuli.

"However, thank you very much ma'am, nonetheless. And enjoy your stay in Blaire Island."

***

Roy and Tuli wandered away to find a cab. Tuli clutched the torn cleavage of her dress as they walked along in silence. When they passed a pretzel cart she bought an orange soda and gargled with it before spitting it out into some bushes. She repeated the process several times.

"That guy must eat nothing but fried foods," she complained. "His cum tastes like crap."

Roy didn't know what to say to that. He said nothing.

In the back seat of a cab on the ride back to the cabin Roy held Tuli close. Lost in his own thoughts and slow of brain from his fading high, he was late to notice that Tuli was quietly sobbing into his chest. Roy pulled her to him. "Are you OK," he asked, stupidly. He didn't know what else to do.

"I'm scared."

"Don't be. We'll be fine."

"Even if I turn back into a slut? I'm worried I'm relapsing, Roy. I thought I was done with all that... shit."

"I'll love you no matter what, babe." He said gently. "But maybe we should play the rest of this vacation more one-on-one."

She nodded into his chest. "Will you make love to me when we get back?" she asked.

"Of course."

Back in the cabin he excused himself and headed for the shower to wash the smears of santorum from his cock. Tuli said she'd meet him in bed and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek. In the shower he lingered, determined to get the water right for a change. Getting it close enough, he stepped in and let the spray soak into his head. He willed it to penetrate his skull and flush his mind clear. But, as he suspected, it didn't work that way; not at all.

He came back from the bathroom to find Tuli curled up in a tight ball in bed. She was deep asleep. Roy climbed in behind her and kissed the back of her head. "We'll be fine," he said softly to her mass of hair, black and shapeless in the dark. "We survived this and I can't imagine it getting any weirder from here."

But as he lay back he still fretted. He'd never had a particularly robust imagination. It probably could get a lot weirder, actually.

And he was right to worry. It got a lot weirder.

***

Thank you for reading. As always, comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.

-fastandsloppy