No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy felt a sudden surge of panic. What the hell was his wife doing? He leaned in and whispered in Tuli's ear, "She's only nineteen!"

"How do you know that?" asked Tuli sharply.

"I...," sputtered Roy.

"He showed up when I was talking to Jimmy this morning," answered Molly for him. "When Jimmy told him I was nineteen he told me to get lost. He was kind of a jerk, actually. I mean, Jimmy didn't have a problem with my age."

"Fuckin' Jimmy!" growled Wanda.

Tuli turned to Roy and gave him a pleased but sad smile. "So you saved her from Jimmy, huh? You're such a nice guy, Bubbs, but you don't know a damn thing about women." She kissed him sweetly.

Roy looked at Wanda who was nodding in agreement. Molly looked embarrassed and nervous, but mostly impatient.

Tuli spoke to Roy as if explaining a simple mathematical concept to a slow and stubborn seventh grader. "You're still stuck on that tired old idea of women as delicate flowers who need protection from the big bad world of sex. We are sex, Bubbs. Why do you think so much of society is geared toward tricking us into keeping our legs closed? We'd spend all day fucking if we could. We have a greater capacity for it and, I think, a greater aptitude. The problem is that it's just so hard for a girl to trust her instincts. Sometimes she only needs a little push down the naughty path. I've given Molly here every chance to bug out but look at her, she's ready to come if you so much as breathe heavy on her. Trust me Roy, Molly here wants nothing more than for me give her that little push."

Tuli reached out and pulled down Molly's bottoms, exposing her auburn pubic hair. Looking equally terrified and excited, Molly reached behind herself to take her top off.

Tuli looked at her as she continued speaking to Roy. "Most girls at nineteen are hot little collections of holes connected to brains still too terrified of being called a 'whore' or a 'slut' or a 'lez', to dare do anything fun with them. Of course our Molly here is curious, but she's been so conditioned by years of being told what good girls don't do, that it's only just occurring to her that there isn't a whole lot left - sexually - that's considered 'in-bounds' for a good girl like her. Meanwhile her boyfriend is running around, half a world away, screwing Euro-tarts one after another. But do people call him a 'slut' or 'whore'? No. He's just being a man! Such bullshit."

Roy saw behind Tuli's mask of respectability again. Tuli the Slut had spoken and her face shone with righteous and potent power of the feminine libido. She had never looked so beautiful, desirable or frightening to him. She reached down and pulled the pillow off his lap, exposing his soft, tacky penis.

"Now, get my husband hard again," she said. "With your mouth."

Molly looked down into his lap with distaste. "But... he...," she pointed to Wanda.

Wanda laughed. "That's right, eat my cunt-slop off his dick, bitch."

"Wanda. Please," chided Tuli. "Molly, you can leave if you want." She held out her glasses again and nodded to the door. But Roy could see that Tuli knew Molly wasn't going anywhere. Indeed, Molly sank to her knees and took Roy's cock in her hand.

The girl brought her mouth to his meat. She was hesitant at first, gagging a little at the taste of woman on his flesh. But she persisted, moving her face up and down as Roy grew larger, thicker and more rigid on each thrust. When Tuli stood to remove her clothes with Wanda quickly following suit he popped to full erection.

"OK Molly, I want to see you ride my husband's cock," said Tuli as Tuli settled in next to Roy on the couch. Molly's eyebrows shot up her forehead when she saw Tuli settile in naked next to Roy.

"Yes," breathed Molly. She climbed eagerly onto Roy's lap as Tuli reached over to help guide him into her body. Roy craned his neck to watch his wife's hand position his saliva slickened dick in Molly's lust-distended, russet-maned labia. Molly heaved a deep, shuddering sigh of satisfaction as she sank onto his shaft and felt it stretch the tender flesh of her young pussy. Looking over at Tuli, Roy saw Wanda pulling his wife's legs apart to push her face into her pussy. Tuli gave him a deep kiss as she trilled with pleasure.

Although the position was the same, Roy found it was a much different experience being fucked by Molly as opposed to being fucked my Wanda. Molly was so much taller. Her pale, conical breasts bounced delightfully in his face as she moved on him. Her breath washed across his scalp. He took one nipple in his mouth then the other. Tuli stretched her neck to join him in kissing, licking and biting her hard, pink areolas. Her hand reached down to brush lightly across the girl's clit as Roy thrust into her from below.

"Oh!" said the girl.

"Do you mind me touching you?" asked Tuli.

"Nooo... Don't stop."

"Aren't you worried about being a 'lez'?"

"No. No..." Her breaths were coming fast now as she sped up the rhythm. She leant forward mashing Roy's face between her tits.

"What if I told you, you had to eat me before I'd let you come?"

Her eyes were hungry and wild. "Anything... I'll do anything."

"Get down here," said Tuli, reaching up to pull on of the girl's braids.

She dismounted with a wet pop and dropped to the floor to crowd in between Tuli's thighs with Wanda.

"Here, noob. Lemme show you how to eat a pussy," said Wanda as she reached around Molly's head to push her face into Tuli's sex. She resisted only a little. Soon they were both lapping up and down in the folds of Tuli's labia. Tuli tossed her head back and closed her eyes with a groan. With a hand on each girl's head and her legs spread wide she rode their faces with enraptured intensity.

Roy watched for awhile from the couch before rising to move around and watch from behind Wanda and Molly. It was like every juvenile male fantasy come to life between his wife's thighs. As he slowly stroked his erection he grew increasingly transfixed with the frenzied rhythm of the girl's faces as they jockeyed for position in Tuli's vulva. He grew hypnotized by the undulations of Tuli's sweat-streaked body grew closer and closer to the ultimate pleasure. But still he resisted joining in; not because of any lingering tenseness from his and Tuli's brief blow-up, but because he knew he wouldn't last. The prospect of a long day attempting to keep up with three horny women had him spinning with sexual vertigo. But when Tuli's eyes opened briefly enough to fix him with a what-are-you-waiting-for look, he knew it was time to get involved.

He knelt behind the girls and ran his hands down the crack of their asses into their pussy. They were both so wet. His fingers slipped frictionlessly through the velvety folds of their womanhood. They wiggled their tails together almost comically as he fed two fingers into each their squirming, gyrating pussies. Their groans came one high, one husky and he briefly allowed himself a fantasy of a row of lusty women in various sizes, one moaning in each chord. He imagined himself running up and down the line playing 'Smoke on the Water' with his cock, fingers and face. Hell, the way this vacation was going, who knew? Maybe by Saturday they'd have a fucking orchestra in there.

But he could restrain himself no more. Leaving his fingers in Wanda he mounted Molly from behind and fucked them both as they pushed Tuli towards climax with their lips and tongues. Almost immediately Tuli began to come. The sight of her writhing on the couch in ecstasy, pulling at her own nipples with her legs thrown while as the two girls twisted like pale serpentines between her thighs was enough to push Roy over the edge too. A lively crescendo of grunting cries announced their mutual climax at opposite ends of Molly's body. Roy collapsed away from the group in glistening, panting pile of fuck-wracked flesh.

Roy slunk back to watch from the easy chair. The women reconfigured themselves to focus their pleasure on Molly but as Roy watched them arrange themselves something outside caught his attention. He saw Molly's parents coming down the front steps of cabin E. Molly's dad wore a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts; mom was ready for the beach, dressed in scoop backed, plunging-front dark blue one-piece. Dad kissed Mom bye and walked to their van as Molly's sister and brother emerged from the cabin bearing the family's beach gear. They began calling out "Molly!" or occasionally, "Mary Margret Markey!"

"You want to try to rejoin the action here Bubbulla?" came Tuli's voice from the knot of feminine flesh now rolling around on the floor.

"I can try," he said.

"I wish we had a couple of dildos," said Wanda.

"There's a place up the highway," said Molly. "A porno store."

"I don't know if we're budgeted for..." said Tuli.

"They take credit cards; I found a receipt in my dad's wallet."

"Ooooo, we should totally take a road trip," said Wanda."

Tuli looked at Roy. He shrugged, a why not?

"OK," said Tuli. "But let's finish what we started here..."

***

Roy ended up sitting out the finale, content to watch the action on the floor while, outside, Molly's family gave up their search and headed to the beach. When the girls finally collapsed in a sweaty heap on the berber carpet he got up to to take a shower. After several long minutes fussing with the temperamental shower, he stepped out from his skin-scalding rinse and found that Wanda had rolled a joint from several of the resin-soaked roaches left over from Jimmy's oversized spliffs. The girls were sitting on the floor, passing it around. Roy declined it when it was offered. He'd decided he was done with that shit.

The girls took quick turns washing the tackiness from their skins in water that vacillated between too hot or too cold to stand for very long. Afterwards they smoked some more of the strong roach-weed and discussed sex toys with increasing animation. Soon they were spacey and euphoric, giggling like kids. Stupid, laughing and slow, they followed Roy to his car. Fortunately, Molly's family was nowhere to be seen.

At the car, Roy paused to inspect and lament the two parallel scratches that ran the length of his Chevy Malibu. Wanda thought it was hilarious and soon Molly and Tuli were laughing along. Roy swallowed his irritation. Somehow, he got them in the car and started off towards the causeway that linked the mainland with the sandy spit of Blaire Island. The whole way the girls giggled and talked over each other like a slumber party at one A.M.

Roy followed Molly's vague and often too tardy directions while Tuli rambled out a monologue on how math isn't as hard as people think. "Its just remembering how numbers behave, and they're really aren't that many rules. And when you get it, it's like talking to God... God speaks in Math..."

Roy rolled his eyes. He'd heard all this before. She talked about math when she was stoned and she called him a nerd!

They finally spotted their destination a few miles from the Parkway. The structure looked like it had been a service station once, but now sold dirty books, raunchy films and perverted toys. The name of the place, written in large, pink letters across the front, was "BOOKSFILMS&TOYS".

"Should we park around the back?" asked Molly as Roy pulled into the lot from the highway.

"Good idea," said Roy. "I don't want my wife to see me going into a place like this."

Tuli laughed at that.

As Roy coasted into a parking spot in front of the store, Wanda bounded out of the car before it had even stopped. Roy turned to Tuli. "Are you going to be able to control yourself," he said.

"Probably not," she said. "So you'd better stick close." She turned, got out and walked towards the front doors without looking back. He followed, feeling like he was trotting into a mine field.

They entered and maneuvered around the big elevated check-out that commanded the front doors like a fortress. The store consisted of shoulder high racks of DVDs, magazine and book racks were arranged radiating away from the checkout to give the clerk a full view of any browsing customer. The sex toys were in the back, in the opposite corner from the cashier where the arrangement of the other merchandise had left some open floor space.

"Ooo!" squealed Wanda as she reached for a huge, doubled headed contraption. Tuli was drawn to the strap-ons. Molly glanced nervously around the store at their fellow patrons who were very deliberately trying to look like they were not ogling the girls from the corners of their eyes while doing just that.

"There's a lot of guys here for a Thursday morning," she whispered to Roy.

Roy hadn't noticed. There were eight or nine dudes loitering around, looking over magazines and checking out DVDs. It didn't seem out of the ordinary for middle of the day. However, the vibe was bad: resentful. Tuli was wearing her yellow sundress that clung to her body like paint and showed so much cleavage she seemed in constant danger of popping free. Wanda was wearing the same tube top and tiny skirt from earlier and Molly had left her tee-shirt at the cabin and was only wearing her bikini top with her daisy-duke shorts. When Roy looked up five or six of their fellow customers quickly looked away. These poor guys were just looking for something to jack off to and Roy had to come walking in with his three horny, giggling sluts. Even Roy could see that it wasn't fair.

Fuck 'em, thought Roy. Let them hate me for what I got. He was seized by the same wicked thrill that had possessed him two days ago when he fucked Tuli up against the window thinking that the kid next store was watching, love struck and helpless. Now he wanted all these pathetic, pent-up jack-offs to know he was fucking these three girls. He turned back to His Women, suddenly pleased to see that they seemed intent on making a scene. His heart fluttered with a crazy thrill.

"What d'ya think: two, three?" Wanda was holding up an armload of double headers of various design, interrupting Tuli who was inspecting the straps on a big, black strap-on.

"Can I help you ladies wit' anything," said the cashier. He had left his fortress and now stood at Roy's elbow. He was thin, pale and looked generally greasy and unkempt. He wrung his hands nervously as he smiled at Tuli with yellow teeth.

"You wish," sneered Wanda.

He laughed, deciding to try to be in on the joke. With a leer, he said, "Y'know, if you wanna test-drive any of this stuff, I won't mind. Hahaha."

Roy looked around. Every customer in the store was looking towards them, but quickly turned away when Roy's eyes swept over them.

"But, what'll you do if we 'test-drive' something and we don't like it?" asked Tuli pointedly.

"Huh? What?"

"You can't sell it used. Right? What will you do with it if we use it and don't want it, hmm?"

"Well," he said, laughing. "I guess I'd be willing to eat the cost for something like that. Hahaha."

"Then how about this: we'll try out the stuff we want and we get to keep it all for free, since you'll 'eat the cost' anyway."

"What? Right here?"

"And right now."

Roy had been laughing as Tuli argued the clerk into a corner, but he was now beginning to worry she was serious. She wasn't really proposing she and the girls fuck themselves with dildos while this little skeez watches, right? Roy feared he knew the answer.

"Well, shit, I dunno. I don't actually own this store, I only..."

"I'll pitch in to pay for their stuff," said a customer from a couple of aisles away.

"Yeah, me too," said another.

"I'm in."

"Yup."

Roy looked around, the crowd drifted closer while each voicing their commitment to pay for whatever Tuli and the girls decided they wanted to play with. Fistfuls of money were gathered.

Roy gingerly stepped up behind Tuli. "What the hell are you doing?" he whispered into her ear.

"Showing off," she said. "Like the other night in the window? Remember?"

"Yeah, but, this is... really, really different."

"Yeaaaah," she said with a wanton purr. "It sure is."

"There's a lot of guys here. You could get raped. You could all get raped. I might get raped."

"Oh Roy, I'm a middle school teacher. Crowd control is ninety percent of my job," she whispered. "A bunch of horny, lonely dudes isn't that different from a class of thirteen year olds. Besides, you're here. You'll keep an eye on these horny bastards for us."

"Whoa, what? I don't think..."

She frowned at him like he was letting her down.

"I love you," he said.

"Ditto, Bubbs. But you owe me after your little solo fling with Wanda this morning," she said as she kissed him. "I just want to show off with the girls. I just want an audience. That's all. Just keep them back. You're a tall, in-shape guy. It'll be easy for you."

"I... um... OK," he said, checkmated and fighting an urge to vomit.

Tuli winked and smiled. She turned back to the crowd.

The girls gathered closer to Tuli. Molly seemed to be trying to hide behind herself, entwining her legs and crossing her arms across her chest. In the process she only managed to mash up a generous amount of cleavage which redoubled the men's ogling. Roy was surprised to see that Wanda actually looked nervous too, not as nervous as Molly of course, but still pretty edgy for someone who Roy had thought was essentially fearless.

Tuli held up her hands and spoke. "Wait a minute here, guys. This has gone too far. There's no way this could work." She looked around at the assembling knot of men. They looked desperate, horny and, now, angry about getting jerked around by these teasing sluts. "I'm sure you'd never agree to all of our conditions."

A low, murmured "???" came back to her.

Tuli began speaking in her Teacher Voice: clear, in-command, loud and measured. Roy imagined her using the same voice to explain bathroom pass policy to a new class of kids. As she spoke she counted off her conditions on a hand held aloft. "One: no photos. I want the security cameras off and want all cell phones handed in. Two: I want the doors locked. Once we start, no one goes out or comes in. No exceptions. If that door opens, it's over guys. Three: No touching," she nodded to Roy as the crowd groaned its disappointment. "If you disobey it will piss off my man and he's an ex-Navy SEAL who will kill you without thinking."

A low, murmured "OK" came from the crowd. Tuli looked at Roy with a hard look that said something like - don't fuck this up Roy! Roy nodded and tried to look threatening, as he imagined an ex-Navy SEAL might look while waiting for his wife to do an impromptu sex-toy show in front of a random group of South Jersey perverts.

As word got passed around that three hot nymphos were getting busy in the sex toys section, a few more guys drifted in from the private video booths in back. The clerk ran to the front door to lock the two deadbolts and Roy followed to ensure that he also turned off the security cameras. Tuli gathered everyone's phones. One older dude claimed not to own a one, so she had Wanda search him thoroughly to verify he wasn't lying. The faces of the other patrons drooped with regret at not-having-thought-of-that. When Roy rejoined the crowd he did a quick count and tallied thirteen dudes with him in a semicircle around his wife, Wanda and Molly. Even Tuli looked a little nervous now.

'Well, I don't really have a lesson plan..." she said, looking at the pile of perverse paraphernalia they had assembled.

"We could..." began Molly, but she trailed off in embarrassment when everyone looked towards her.

"What?" asked Tuli.

"Well, we could start with some, like, hand-cuffs, and maybe this..." she held up a ball gag.