No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And who would we try that kind of stuff on, Molly?" asked Tuli quietly. The crowd drew a half step closer. Molly blushed as she grinned devilishly. Tuli picked up a pair of fur-lined manacles and handed them to Molly. "Put these on behind your back, dear."

Molly snapped one cuff onto her wrist and, with her arms behind her, the other clicked shut. Her breaths were quick and shallow as the room inspected her. They doubled in intensity when Tuli stepped behind her, tugged off her bikini top and tossed it into the crowd.

"Can I?" asked Wanda, holding up the ball-gag and gazing wickedly at Molly.

"Do whatever you want with her while I put this one," answered Tuli as she picked up a strap-on with a long, pink, baroquely detailed faux-penis.

Wanda was already shoving the ball-gag into Molly's mouth. Molly shot Tuli a pleading look that seemed to say: don't put me in the hands of this psycho bitch! Tuli only smiled and patted her head before gliding through the doorway leading to the video booths, looking for a place to change into her plastic dick.

Roy watched the girls as Wanda pulled off Molly's denim shorts and bikini bottoms, leaving Molly nude as she stood facing the crowd with the wrists manacled behind her. Little Wanda was so short, she barely had to bend as she began kissing, licking and nibbling Molly's soft, pale breasts; leaving shimmering trails of saliva across and around Molly's stiff, pink areolas. Molly's head lolled. Her eyes grew dreamy and heavy-lidded with pleasure even as she looked at their crowd's hard, watching eyes with a pained expression of barely contained fear. The searing force of all those lustful stares on her bare flesh seemed to heighten Molly's senses and enflame her arousal. She moaned and panted in pleasure until, suddenly, her eyes flashed open and a gasp escaped around her gag. As Wanda moved away from Molly's chest, she left a steel nipple clamp biting into each of the girl's sensitive, trembling buds.

"That's better," said Wanda with a smile as she admired her work. Her voice switched immediately back to bitch as she spoke to Molly again. "Turn around, Pup. I want these pathetic jerk-offs to get a good, long look at your ass and pussy." The crowd of men shuffled a little closer. Their hands were moving slowly and urgently in their pockets.

Molly turned away from her audience obediently although she looked terrified. Wanda ordered her to spread her legs and bend over so, with her hands cuffed behind her back and her feet placed wide, Molly leaned forward. She bent further and further at Wanda's harsh, insistent orders until her head was down below the level of her ass. The girl seemed to be having trouble maintaining the position as the muscles of her long legs stretched beneath her smooth, freckled skin. Wanda took hold of the handcuffs to steady her and slapped Molly once across the ass.

"Look at that boys," she laughed. "Fresh!"

The men mumbled in approval.

Mewing and moaning in her appreciation, Wanda slid her hand down along Molly's ass and let her fingers glide into and through the girl's labia. They could all see she was very wet. Nonetheless, Wanda picked up a bottle of oil and began dousing the girl's ass and vulva; rubbing the glossy, slick liquid onto the girl's flesh and pushing it into her body. Molly moaned lustily around her ball.

"Psst!" came a hiss from Roy's left. He looked up and there was Tuli. Her fake cock was still dangling from her hand by its network of straps as she peeked around the corner. She looked annoyed. Roy wondered how long she had been trying to drag his attention from Molly's ever-slickening pussy and ass.

"Sorry dear," he said as he ducked around the corner. "I was distracted."

"Nineteen doesn't seem too young for you suddenly?" she said.

"Don't give me any jealous shit.. dear," he said pointedly.

"No. I'm just... It's this stupid dildo. I can't get it on. I'm just annoyed."

"Here," said Roy, turning her around and squatting down behind her. "Let me take a look."

It was a concrete ability where Roy stood head and shoulders above Tuli: dealing with anything mechanical, including, apparently, the straps of a complicated, high-dollar, strap-on dildo. He felt happilly useful as he fastened to phallus to his wife's pelvis, pausing occasionally to kiss her lightly on her bare ass. He got confused once when he let his attention wander outside the doorway, lured by a gagged squawk from Molly as Wanda began fucking her with an obscenely huge, jet black dildo. However, he soon had Tuli's phallus secured, despite the distractions.

"All done," he said, patting her ass. His mind, distracted by the task and operating totally within the moment, hummed pleasantly in his skull.

"How do I look?" asked Tuli. She turned to show him her profile with her long pink phallus poking out from under her sundress.

"Silly."

Tuli pulled her dress off and tossed it aside. She looked hot. However, even naked, with a big pink cock strapped to her pelvis, the look wasn't complete. "Hold on a sec. I think I know what you need," he said darting back out through the door.

Roy walked out among the sex-toy displays. Molly was still bent over precariously. Wanda was now plunging three fingers into her ass as she fucked her with the dildo. The men had moved a little closer. Roy found the pair of thigh-high, black leather, four-inch heel boots he had noticed earlier. He checked the size. It was just right: size seven, Tuli's size.

"Hey," objected the clerk. "Those're expensive." But the coiled hostility of a dozen horny men smothered his protests and he cowered away.

Back in the foyer to the video booths, Roy helped Tuli get the boots on. They were awesome.

"Oh. Wow."

"Look good?"

"Oh fuck yeah. Let me get out there. I want to see your entrance." He kissed her and left.

Roy found a good spot for observation, over by a rack of flavored lubes. Tuli came sashaying out shortly thereafter. All hint of trepidation was gone. She walked with sublime confidence in those ridiculous and unbelievably sexy boots. She let her heavy bosom bounce and hips wiggle on each strutting stride as she sauntered up to the girls. Molly looked up at Tuli with a wide-eyed gaze full of relief and simmering anticipation.

Wanda abandoned Molly for Tuli; leaving the huge dildo in Molly's ass and a purring vibrator in her pussy as she dropped down and began making a great show of licking Tuli's boots. She licked up from the bottoms of the heels to the tops of the leggings, up along Tuli's thighs to her strap-on where she began mouthing the rigid phallus. But Roy noticed little of their display. He was too busy watching Molly.

Molly's legs quivered as she struggled to maintain balance. The fat rod in he ass, the buzzing vibrator in her pussy, the horny eyes surveying her body: it all pushed her further into a squirming, panting fever of arousal. But she'd been kept in that position for so long the discomfort and pain was increasingly intense. Roy found a perverse fascination in watching the tight muscles in her long legs strain and stand out against her freckled flesh. He studied her face as the pleasure and the pain battled for control of her overloaded senses. Long trails of sweat flowed her tortured musculature like water over the contours of the land. Her chest rose and fell with labored breaths as her tits giggled along with the gathering spasms of her over-taxed body. Finally, a long low groan escaped from the depths of her throat, her eyes rolled back and her skin began to glow with a deep pink blush. As she surrendered to her climax, her frame shook with the relentless, trembling contractions of pleasure.

Then she fell to the floor with a damp splat.

"You fucking bitch!" screamed Wanda as she turned from Tuli. "I told you not to move!"

Molly flopped around on the floor as painful cramps clawed up and down her legs and the remains of her toe-curling orgasm echoed through her body. Wanda grabbed a red leather riding crop to begin thrashing Molly. Tuli restrained her.

"Easy dear, I've got something for you," she said to Wanda as she handed her what looked like another strap-on. But this one had a bite guard on the base of a dildo with two straps to wrap around the back of a head. Dutifully, Wanda strapped it into her mouth, phallus out.

Tuli and Wanda rolled Molly over and spread her legs. Wanda, on her knees, brought her head between the girl's thighs and began to alternate penetrating her pussy and ass with her face-cock. Behind her, Tuli set the rhythm by pumping a vigorous fuck into Wanda with her strap-on. Tuli twisted, turning to reach a nearby dildo and bring it to her own dark pucker. Roy watched as her face grimaced and body contorted until, finally, the black shaft was in and began moving easily inside her reluctant cavity.

A few fellows applauded. "Christ! Their gonna use every fuckin' dildo in this place," whined the clerk somewhere to Roy's right.

Looking around Roy saw every other man in the room had their cock out and was stroking heedlessly of his neighbors. Roy dropped his fly and liberated his erection. He began pulling his member slowly as he watched.

Tuli's dissatisfaction with her strap-on was evident as she came to the realization that, although the cumbersome device looked good, it hit none of her pleasure spots. She pulled it off her body and cast it back into their toy pile. Rid of the constricting nylon straps holding the hard plastic firmly against her pudenda and feeling natural and womanly again, she sighed.

She stood over the girls and, handing Wanda an acrylic double-header, she ordered them onto their backs. She wanted them impaled, ass to ass on the clear, hard shaft, she said. The girls were eager to comply.

As they squirmed onto the toy, Tuli selected two more double-headers: flexible, latex, and creatively colored. She bent the purple one to a right angle and slid it into Wanda's pussy. She similarly bent the orange one and pushed it into Molly's pussy. Straddling their hips, she lowered herself onto the two upturned latex cock-heads. She eased Wanda's into her ass and let Molly's slip into her vagina. Going slowly at first she began slipping her hips back and forth, fucking the two girls as they writhed beneath her and grunted around their gags. Tuli began to rise and fall on each thrust, impaling herself in the pussy and ass as she fucked the girls.

Roy watched as Tuli cycled her hips through a rolling motion, letting the flexible dildos push and pry at their holes as she balanced on those wicked heels. Every muscle in her body stood out with the effort. Her torso looked like it was carved out of buff colored marble. Roy gasped suddenly, realizing he had forgotten to breathe. That was his wife up there! His wife! She was so insanely hot, he couldn't stand it. Literally, he couldn't stand it as he realized his cock had begun to tingle and drip thick drops of pre-cum. With no time to spare, he jumped forward and brought his head to within inches of Tuli's big, bouncing tits. With a stroke and a tremulous rush, he flung his second load of the day onto her flesh, leaving shimmering pearls of himself to drip down and hang from her full and lovely breasts.

As Roy backed away Tuli looked up at him with hot, feral eyes. There was an excited murmur rising all around. He saw the men circling in, their dicks in their hands as they stroked themselves to long-delayed climax. With a jolt of horror he realized his fellow perverts had taken his action as an invitation to do likewise. Thirteen hair-trigger cocks moved forward toward the grinding knot of womanhood on the porno-store floor. From the urgency of his own ejaculation he knew there was nothing he could do to stop them. He watched as a dozen dicks erupted onto the ladies.

Molly was the most popular with his fellow perverts; more than half of them squatted and knelt around her gagged, upturned face to pump thick flows of sperm onto her young flesh. With her arms still held behind her back she could do nothing but let it rain down on her. A couple of guys squatted on either side of Wanda and she reached up to take their pricks in her little hands and start stroking. Roy mumbled something about "no touching", but they ignored him and came almost immediately, flooding Wanda's face with their heavy backlogs of pale spunk.

Tuli, awkwardly balanced as she pivoted her pelvis on the cluster of dildos, was a more difficult target for the trembling and oozing cocks of the desperate jack-offs. However, a big, hairy, beer-belly bastard lost his patience. He got up close, reached behind Tuli's neck and bent her backwards. Her eyes were wide in surprise as his powerful hand held her. Her body was stretched tight and every find crease in her fine feminine frame was highlighted by the pink neon glow of some nearby displays. Her eyes went wide in surprise as she saw the huge man's gigantic cock; a surprise that doubled when an unreal flood of spunk poured across her face from it. The other men took advantage and popped out loads large and small across her face, tits and abdomen as she was held bent backwards and suspended by the big brute. Tuli froze and her breath caught in her chest. Held down, stretched out, impaled pussy and ass and dripping with the spunk of many strangers, she trembled and wailed as she began to climax.

As Tuli sagged onto the girls beneath her and as the last of the horny customers spilled their seed onto the ladies' flesh, something caught Roy's eye. A straggler, probably ensconced in a back booth with a particularly noisy and nasty porno and unaware that the real thing was going on a few yards away, drifted up from the back. Roy saw the bald head with a fringe of ginger hair, the Hawaiian shirt, the khaki shorts. Roy watched in mute horror as the man peeked curiously over the shoulders of the clustered mass of men. Roy watched his face as he looked down to see his daughter on her back, ball-gag in her mouth, flushed and sweaty from multiple orgasms, thick puddles of sperm flowing across her skin. Molly's father reeled back, his eyes tortured with things that could never be unseen. Unnoticed by his daughter, whose glasses were askew and smeared with a thick film of man-seed, he carefully backed out of the room.

Within seconds the store's alarms went off as the emergency exit in back was forced open. Everyone scattered.

The girls, their limbs shaky and skin tacky, got themselves together with difficulty. Tuli pulled on her sundress, not bothering to search for her panties or remove her boots. Molly wiggled back into her shorts but couldn't find her bikini top. Roy randomly grabbed a tee-shirt off a rack of novelty shirts and tossed it to her. Wanda gathered their sex-toys, but the clerk began having second thoughts about surrendering so much pricey merchandise and began to argue with her, shouting over the sound of the alarm. He quickly relented when Wanda threatened to tear his dick off with a believable gush of vehemence. And so, haphazardly dressed and with two bags full of sex toys, they escaped to the car and pulled into traffic just as a police car rounded the corner two blocks away. Roy turned off the highway and began driving randomly down side streets.

They drove in silence as the girls used up the box of Kleenex in the back wiping semen off their skin and blotting it out of their hair. Roy grasped the wheel tightly as he struggled to grapple with this strange new reality wherein his wife seduced young girls and subjected them to lesbian dominance exhibitions cumulating in cum baths. He looked over at Tuli, but she was staring quietly out the passenger's side window, lost in thought. Behind them, Wanda inspected her destroyed make-up in a compact while Molly was still trying to get clean, having taken the bulk of the drenching. When she finally looked up, her face was lively and ecstatic.

"Holy shit! That. Was. Awesome. I don't even know how many times I came. And, like, squirtiest orgasms ever! Right? Holy shit."

Wanda turned to Molly, her face set in a sneer and ready to say something nasty, but she cracked a smile instead. Bursting out in laughter, she said "Read your shirt, you stupid lezzie."

The tee-shirt Roy had blindly grabbed for read, in large black letters, "I Love..." over a detailed line drawing of a wide open vulva. Molly began laughing hysterically along with Wanda as they rolled around on the back seat, clutching their stomachs, struggling for breath. Tuli and Roy were soon infected by their unhinged mirth. Roy had to pull over he was laughing so hard. They surrendered to the purging flood of hilarity as their sexual shock and moral exhaustion fed their hysteria.

Finally their laughter subsided and they sat panting in their sex-stink as it rapidly flooded the car.

"Now what?" asked Wanda.

"I don't know," said Tuli. "That's going to be hard to top."

Roy suddenly remembered Jimmy. He wondered how long it would be before he got back from Staten Island. He decided not to think about that now.

"Well, how about lunch?" said Roy as he put the car in gear. "Our treat."

"And then what?" said Wanda.

"I don't know. I'm sure something will come up."

*

Thank you for reading. As always, comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.

-fastandsloppy