No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy pushed her forward onto her hands and knees. He pushed her down so her chin met the floor. He spread her ass and probed lightly at her pucker. She groaned. He saw a bottle of oil across the room, but he had a worse idea. Puckering his lips, he spat on her sphincter. He looked up and Mike was looking at him in perverse fascination.

"Help me with this. I'm a little dry." Obediently Mike stepped up and spat on Tuli's asshole. Roy did again too. He pushed a finger into her and she groaned more loudly. "Still need some more," he said. They all joined in raining spit on Tuli's ass. She writhed beneath the horrible rain as Roy pushed two, then three, fingers in her. Molly hovered close, recording it all.

"OK Mike, fuck that mess," said Roy.

Roy took the camera from Molly as Mike lined up his cock and began slowly pushing it into Tuli's guts. She squirmed and barked little truncated cries as he filled her. Roy got in close, filming each punishing inch as it disappeared inside his wife.

"Oh!" gasped Mike. "It's so tight. She is so hot." Finally he paused, balls deep in Tuli's ass.

Roy scanned the crowd with his camera. Every eye watched greedily; except for Molly's, she was now on her knees in front of the body builders, urging them back to erection, her trepidation at handling so many cocks blasted away in the lust charged air of the little cabin.

As Roy panned the camera around the room he let the auto focus slip past the men waiting their turn at Tuli and rest on the big picture window. There were faces, many faces, all looking in. The crowd outside still lingered, looking in now, watching his wife's willing debasement.

Roy was playing director now. He ordered Tuli into Jimmy's lap. She straddled him as he bathed her tits with his tongue. Bring his cock to her pussy, she sank onto his cock. Roy ordered Mike back into her ass. Tuli moaned lividly they filled her. "You like that?" he asked her.

"Mmmmm."

"How about you Jimmy? Can you feel Mike's cock in there with you?"

"Heeey. Shut the fuck up man."

"Ohhhh. Ahhhh. Oh God. Oh holy fuck!" cried out Tuli as she came again.

Sean entered the action with a newly rehardened cock and guided her mouth to his shaft. Soon his two buddies were joining in too, bringer her hands to their expectant cocks. Roy licked his lips with desire and anxiety as he recorded his wife taking all five of them at once. He felt hands on his fly, a mouth on his erection. He panned down to catch Molly wink up at him as she began sucking his cock.

Roy and Tuli would watch that video many times of the next couple of years. It was with great sadness when they finally destroyed it the week after the birth of their first child. It was just too dangerous to have around, they had decided. But by that point they had it memorized anyway. Roy could recite the action by heart: how Mike came deep in Tuli's ass and dropped out; how Paulie took his place; how they all had to rearrange themselves so Jimmy could climb out from underneath and come in her mouth; how Sean and Tony double-stuffed her pussy, sending her into the noisiest orgasm Roy had ever heard; how they finished, her on her back on the coffee table with one in her pussy, one in her mouth and one between her tits; how she arose damp and sticky with the fluids of sex but with a face radiant and eyes wild and satisfied. The only thing he hadn't recorded was his own orgasm in Molly's mouth as he filmed his wife's first gangbang.

But finally, the sexual marathon reached its conclusion. The air was tacky with the smell of sex, sweat and ass. Everyone seemed dazed, disbelieving of what had just transpired. All except Molly, who seemed to have fled after getting Roy off. He couldn't blame her, she had seemed pretty pissed off at being so thoroughly ignored.

"Thank you very much, Gilberts," said Mike. "I'd better go before your redneck friends beat me up again."

Roy shrugged, Mike had a point. He watched as Mike kissed Tuli once on her crusty, sperm-flecked lips and made a quick retreat out the back door. They never saw him again.

"Hey," said Jimmy. "I only came once. Lemme take another poke."

"No Jimmy. We're done. In fact, I thought I told you to leave when you finished."

"Hey, no need to be a dick."

"Whatever, Jimmy. Just get the fuck out of my cabin. Now."

"Y'know, I ain't even gonna be pissed at you bro. You got a smokin' hot slut wife, you party hardy and in a fight you can take a punch and stay on the attack. You're hard-core fuckin' player, man. I gotta respect that. Here's my card, if you and the missus are ever in the city and want to party, give me a call. Seriously dude, I know some crazy cats in the city."

He tried to hand Roy a card, but Roy didn't take it. Jimmy let it drop onto the end table. Roy said nothing.

"Well, since me and Wanda Jean are through, I guess I'm gonna blow outta this fucking cemetery and just go home," said Jimmy as he pulled on the last of his clothes. "If you see that itsy-bitty little bitch, tell her if she wants her shit she'll find it out in front of my apartment by tomorrow morning."

As he spoke Jimmy opened the door to leave. Molly was standing outside. She was in tears.

"They left me!" she bawled. "They left without me..."

"Wha?" asked Jimmy.

"My family!" she sobbed. "I went back to our cabin and there was a note... from my dad. <sob> He said... He... said I'm a... a whore! He wants me to... <sob> ...to keep away from my sister <sob> so I don't turn her into a whore too!"

Roy felt his skin crawl with guilt.

"You want to come home with us honey?" asked Tuli.

"So I can stand around and watch you screw some more? No fucking thanks!"

"You can come home with me baby, it's OK," said Jimmy has he took her into his arms. She continued to sob into his massive shoulder. Roy looked at Tuli in surprise. Who would have thought that Jimmy could be tender?

"What about Wanda?" asked Molly.

"We're done. I was pretty fucking sick of her shit anyway."

"Well... OK." Molly smiled.

"Awesome."

"So you headed back to the city?" asked Tony of Jimmy as he pulled his clothes back on.

"Yeah sure. Let's get my stuff and we can get rollin'. Hey maybe we can all party at my place when we get back? Huh?" The guys nodded eagerly. Molly looked suddenly uneasy as she followed Jimmy and his buddies outside.

"Christ," said Roy as he shook his head. "Poor kid."

"She'll be fine," said Tuli as she struggled to pull herself up. "Every girl should have at least one huge-mistake relationship with a sexy asshole in her life. Besides, it sounds like she'll get stuffed by those guys tonight. Every woman should experience that too, lemmetellya." Tuli laughed.

"I don't have to humiliate you every time we make love now, do I?"

Tuli looked at him, suddenly hurt. "Is that what you were shooting for? Humiliation? I never really thought about it like that," she thought for a few seconds. She said brightly, "Oh well, I guess it worked! My God! I've never had such a good... Mmm, I can't even talk about it now."

Roy was glad for that.

drifted to the window as Tuli staggered to the bathroom and began fussing with the shower. Outside he saw Jimmy, Molly and the meatheads standing nervously as Wanda pointed a handgun at them.

Roy bolted to the door and jumped outside. "Wanda! What the hell!?"

"I'm sick of this motherfucker and I'm gonna shoot him."

"Where'd you get the gun?"

"Bought it," she said. "God bless America."

"Don't rile her up man!" whimpered Jimmy. "She's nuts."

"Hey, can I leave at least?" asked Molly as she cowered behind Jimmy's bulk.

But from down the path came the manager. He had two guards on his flanks, tasers drawn. "That's it!" he sputtered. "I want you people out of here, now!"

"Sounds good to me, lets go," said Molly hurriedly and started pulling Jimmy towards the parking lot.

Roy walked up to Wanda. "Here, give me the gun before you get in trouble."

"OK," she said handing him the gun. "It's not loaded and it only cost me a blowjob anyway. Hey, do you realize you're naked?"

Jimmy and his entourage fled immediately as the manager and the two guards confronted Roy and Wanda. It took some fast talking from Roy to delay his and Wanda's arrest long enough for Tuli to come to their rescue. She was in a robe and was freshly showered but she exhibitted a weary-eyed hardness as she argued the manager into relenting. He agreed to not have them arrested if they all got out of the resort in twenty minutes. They agreed.

"Where the hell am I gonna go?" Wanda was saying when Roy returned from throwing some shorts on. She looked lost, abandoned.

"You want to stay with us for awhile?" asked Tuli

Wanda smiled a big honest smile. "Yeah!"

"Well, go get your stuff."

"You bet!" she was grinning as she turned and ran back to collect her things.

"Ummm... Where's she going to sleep?" asked Roy.

"She's tiny. I think we can all fit on our mattress."

"Oh, Tuli..."

"You think it's a bad idea?"

"Duh."

"Yeah, well, I bet you'll like it well enough."

"Of course. But..."

"Oh, I imagine it won't last too long. I figure about five or six weeks or so before the arrangement blows up in our faces. It'll be messy, but it'll be fun. Well, except for you maybe." She leaned in, grabbed his crotch and spoke in a whisper: "We're going to keep you sooo busy." She kissed him.

Roy stood, in a daze. The guards were staring at him in wonder, one of them flashed him a thumbs up.

They got their stuff together and Roy lugged the suitcases to the car. They were still waiting for Wanda to bring out the last of her stuff -- she was a horrible over packer -- when Roy saw the wavy orange hair of Molly's mother approaching.

"Excuse me," she said to Roy curtly. "Where is my daughter?"

"You're... looking for her?" asked Roy.

"What? Why wouldn't I be? What have you people done to her?"

"She said her family disowned her and left!" said Roy.

"God damn it. Why on Earth would she say that?"

"She said her father left her a note disowning her..."

"Dan? No he didn't. He's back at the lodge, drunk and weepy as an Irish Pope. He can barely speak right now, let alone write a note disowning our oldest child. All I know is that he said the couple in cabin F - you two apparently - have 'ruined' my eldest. So what the hell is going on"

"I'm sorry," said Roy. "She left with that big guy in G. They split a few minutes ago."

Molly's mother looked hard at him. "So Molly ran off with some older man? That figures. Where do you two come in?"

Roy didn't know how to explain Molly's temptation to her mother; fortunately, Tuli jumped in, "We caught her spying on us through the window this morning. She... joined us. She was interested in a little experimentation."

Molly's mom looked Tuli and Roy up and down, appraising them with an approving nod of her head. "Oh, OK... Good for her."

"You're OK with that!?" asked Roy.

"Well, I'm not that surprised. I figured she pull something like this eventually. In a way I'm glad she didn't do it during the semester and ruin her grades,"

"Knowing Jimmy, I imagine she's be plenty tired of him before the new school year starts," offered Tuli hopefully.

"You two have kids?" asked Mrs. Markey.

"Not yet," said Tuli.

"Word of warning: girls are the worst. In my day I'd say about anything to get with a man I wanted. Hell, when I was that age I was throwing my legs open for any decent looking guy that came my way. I always figured Molly would get the hunger eventually. Poor Dan, after we first got married, I told him how promiscuous I used to be and he had such a hard time dealing with it; like he couldn't look at me without imagining me full of cocks. Now he has to go through the same ordeal over his daughter." She looked at Roy and laughed, "Sometimes I feel sorry for you men."

Roy stared blankly.

"I have a phone number for where Molly'll be saying," said Tuli. She took Jimmy's card from her purse. "Here's a pen to write that number down. I'd give you the card but it's our only copy." Roy looked hard at Tuli, but when the woman was finished she handed him the card and said, "Here, you hold onto that."

"Why?"

"He said he knows people. I bet we'd like to know people too." She winked.

"Thanks," said the woman. "I'll give her a couple of days to wear herself out before I call. Here's mine," she handed them a business card that said she was called Katherine Markey and that she was a realtor. "If you ever want any real estate in North Jersey or if you just want some old mom to... you know, to play with."

Tuli smiled and nodded. "Mrs. Markey!" she said in mock shock. "And you're a mother!"

"Well, I used to be a slut once."

Tuli laughed and nudged her as Wanda walked up with her last bag. "There's no such thing as an ex-slut, sweetie." All the women laughed.

Roy bit the inside of his mouth. No. He was not dreaming.

***

Thank you for reading. As always, comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.

-fastandsloppy

PS. If you liked this story you might like the story Friskee_cpl and I co-wrote about a year ago. It is called Three Gangbangs In On Night. You can find it in my favorite stories list.