No Such Thing as Free Sex

Story Info
A casual pickup leading to sex.
1.1k words
3.68
14.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes met as I came out of the general store. She was sitting on the bench where people could wait for the bus. My initial reaction was that she was sexy in a cheap sort of way, like a beautiful hooker in the city. I regularly paid local girls for sex so I wasn't passing judgement, just making an observation. She wore a halter top and cut off jeans and her flipflops were on the ground beside her as she held her knees in her arms. Her hair, cut at neck length, was jet black and very straight, something you rarely see. I thought she might be an American Indian. Her face looked vaguely semitic which told me nothing except that it was a face you could look at for a very long time without getting tired of it.

She got up and walked up to me. Now I knew that she was tall, thin with the tiniest titties. She wore no bra as her nipples poked at the fabic of her shirt. She momentarily smiled and said,

"If you're going North could I have a ride?"

"Sure, but I'm only going eight miles." I said.

"That's ok. I can't sit here anymore." she said giving me a look. You can tell in an instant that something is going to happen between the two of you and I'll be damned if I wasn't willing.

"How old are you and what's your name?" I said.

"Esther." she said. "I'm nineteen. How about you?"

"I'm Matt, Matthew Webb." I said.

"Are you married?" she asked. I shook my head. Just like that the deal was made.

When we got to the garage I owned next to the state highway I drove inside, closed the door and we went into the apartment I kept there for emergencies. During the drive I became aware of her scent, something that really appealed to me. And this girl wasn't wearing any perfume. It was just good girl scent. So when we finally faced each other where I could put my arms around her I was drowning in this wonderful animal smell as I kissed her.

There was no reluctance on her part. She returned my kiss, slipping her tongue into my mouth as she pressed her body against mine. We broke apart and stripped looking at each other until we were both naked. Esther lay on the bunk, knees bent legs wide apart as I got on the bunk with her. There was no talking as she held my cock, putting my glans on the opening of her vagina. We both pushed as I slipped deep into her. She moaned as my glans kissed her cervix. I was almost ready to cum. Nothing is more exciting than strange pussy. Maybe girls feel that way about strange cock. I barely began to fuck her when I ejaculated. She felt it happen as semen was pushed out of her getting her thighs wet and running down to her anus. She wanted to cum too and aggressively made me keep fucking her until she came. I remained hard and felt my excitement grow again until we both fucked hard and came again.

We lay there momentarily exhausted. She had beads of sweat above her breasts and on her forehead. I finally pulled out and turned her so her feet were on the edge of the bunk, knees bent and legs apart. This way I could kneel on the floor to eat her out. The smell was amazing, her pussy smell and my semen. My fucking her had formed a corona of vaginal debris around her stretched, open cunt. I could see semen inside. The dark gray matter making up the corona smelled like heaven and was sour on my tongue as I licked it up. Going down past her anus I licked my way up to her clit and back again spending some time enjoying her asshole.

"Push out the cum so I can eat it." I said.

"You get on the bed. It's better that way." she said. Esther straddled my face with her knees and lowered her cunt to my mouth as she pushed out her treasure, flexing her abdominal muscles to make it squirt out. When there was nothing left she turned so we could make out. Our mouths smelled of sex as we french kissed.

"For me that was the best ever. You did all the things I like." she said as I kissed her flat tits sucking her stiff nipples. She had the long, flat midriff of a tall girl something I always liked. Her body was toned and her skin smooth with a golden hue. Esther was a Jewish name so I assumed she wasn't an American Indian.

"I want to explore every inch of your body but it might be a good time for us to wash." I said. We both showered together before getting into the Jacuzzi for a soak. I gave her a beer while I had two fingers of bourbon. When we got out I made us spaghetti. We were both hungry. After eating we sat on the couch with the tv on and in seconds Esther was asleep. I stretched her out and put blankets on her, turning off the tube and sat in the kitchen where I could smoke by the exhaust fan thinking about what had happened. The sex was great but I knew nothing about this girl I had picked up on the highway. She was obviously experienced which was no bad thing. She had no baggage, apparently just going North. Finally I lay on the bunk near the couch and fell asleep.

The next morning she went into the bathroom for a few mintes and then sat at the table where I poured her a coffee and some oj. She ate some toast and jam. I didn't know if my opening gambit would work but I tried it anyway.

"So where are you headed?" I asked.

"I have a friend over the border. I need to see him." she said.

"It's less than 70 miles from here, I can give you a ride that far. They have a nice bus terminal. You can go on from there." I said. "Do you have any money?" She shook her head. "I can help you with that." So that's what we did. I gave her $300, a cheap alternative to having her stay and took her to the Canadian border with no baggage and no extra clothing, wearing her flipflops.

As I drove back I already wanted to smell her again but I had girls back home who were just as beautiful so I just kept driving.


9:35 PM 10/6/2013