No Such Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a more or less normal day I had not one but two virgins throwing themselves at me.

It also wasn't fair. I wanted to know what these women felt like. My hands moved from Sarah's full chest to her midriff, and I untucked the hem of her top, before sliding my hands underneath. She let out a low hum. "Your hands are nice and warm. You can touch my naked skin as much as you like." Then she added, huskily, "wherever you like!" I needed no further encouragement, and lifted her top, so I could remove it in one easy motion. She raised her arms to allow me to do this. Cathy's hand dropped below my belt as I did this, palming my cock.

"Wow," she said. Sarah's eyes dropped to see what she was on about. Cathy used her spare hand to guide one of Sarah's to the bulge in my trousers. "That's what we've both been thinking about having inside us!"

"I hope it will be fun making that fit inside me. I know the theory here, but that's making me even wetter."

"Let's think about moving on to the practical, shall we?" Cathy suggested. "Neil. You've done this before. I'd like an in-depth biology lesson here. I think Sarah wants one too. Now, what do you think of Sarah's practical apparatus?"

I hefted a full breast in each hand and began to caress them. "Oh, these are more than acceptable. Mass and volume are slightly above the mean, I think, given the age of the subject. The suspensory ligaments seem healthy. An initial examination suggests there is no problem with internal tissue. Slight asymmetry, but that's not abnormal " I was giving them a good fondle. I racked my brains for the correct terminology, which wasn't easy with Cathy's hand on my erect cock. "Papillae large, but within the normal range, and suitably erect." Sarah was smiling at me. "In the vernacular, a very nice pair of tits!"

My hands switched from fondling to a gentle stroke, and I bent my head to suckle on one nipple, running my tongue around one areola, then drawing the whole into my mouth. I like having a good feel the same as any other heterosexual guy with hormones, and Sarah seemed more than a little turned on, either from what we were doing, her drug overdose, or both, but I wanted her very wet and very ready for me. I wanted to feel her orgasm before I entered her. Sarah moaned happily at the sensation of my hands gently stroking her breasts and my lips and tongue on her nipple. She held my head to her. I switched nipples, using my fingers and the saliva on the first to stimulate it. I felt Cathy's hands on my trouser button, then the zip.

"Cathy," I said. "I'm very happy for you to touch me there, but perhaps you'd feel a little better with fewer clothes on."

"Mmm," she said. "For some reason I'm feeling very warm. Maybe you're right. Why don't you take some of mine off and I'll tell you how I feel?" She stood in front of Sarah and I. "You can help if you like, Sarah." Sarah and I moved in on her. As I stood my trousers, freed from the restraints of button and zip, fell to my ankles, so I stepped out of them.

Sarah looked at the tent in my underwear. "Oh, yes!" she said. Even now, in the early stages of our sexual play, Sarah had a look of lust in her eyes. Cathy wasn't much different. She was wearing a simple top and a long skirt that fell almost to her ankles. I was still a little uncertain how to handle making love with two women at once, but I broke off from Sarah and took Cathy back in my arms. The first obvious thing was to kiss her again. My hands went under the top, feeling bare skin. Sarah's joined them. Cathy shivered in pleasure. As Cathy and I came up for air, I found Sarah looking at her quizzically. They both seemed to want to try something, but neither was quite sure about the other. I watched as they sussed it out and simultaneously moved in to kiss each other. It looked incredibly sexy, and I wondered if Cathy had been getting the same thing out of watching me kissing Sarah.

"I wonder if we could have worked this out between ourselves," said Cathy to Sarah.

"Maybe," said Sarah, "but I prefer it this way, even though I don't know Neil very well yet. It feels like we bounced ourselves into this, but it also feels right, somehow. So we got our sums wrong. There's no lasting damage, probably, and this is nice in its own way. Who knows how long we'd have taken if left to our own devices. You know you can always back out."

"I don't want to back out. No, I'm enjoying this."

"Great. Can I take your top off? I've been wanting to do that for, oh, I don't know how long. Years. Neil can take your skirt off, if you like and if he wants."

I certainly wanted to find out what Cathy's legs looked and felt like.

"Okay. Go for it." She stood with a look of mock insouciance on her face. "Take my clothes off!"

I stroked Cathy's body gently as Sarah stripped her top, revealing a slender body, with a flat tummy and a pair of cupable breasts under a simple white bra. My hands moved in on instinct. She was warm and soft, with a casual femininity that was simply adorable. My fingers explored, very gently. Sarah's did the same. Cathy reached out to touch each of us, enjoying being touched. I was the first to move to her breasts, stroking to stimulate through the fabric of her bra. I could make out hardened nipples. Cathy have a pleasurable little sigh. "Are they nice?" Sarah asked. I answered by taking one of Sarah's hands and putting it to one of Cathy's breasts.

"I think so," I said, pressing Sarah's hand against Cathy's bra and the firm flesh it covered. I fondled gently with similar pressure.

"Guys, I'm doped up on a dodgy substance of my own devising. I'm soaking wet between my legs." She emphasised "wet" in a way that made my already rigid cock twitch in anticipation. "Neil, I thought you were going to take my skirt off."

I wasn't going to resist that. I dropped to my knees. Sarah claimed both breasts and moved in for a kiss. Cathy began stroking my hair as I began to feel the long contours of her legs through the cotton of her skirt. I found a button and zip at one hip. Normally, I'd think about looking up at a lover while doing this, but Cathy was occupied with Sarah. I unbuttoned her, and very slowly dropped the zip while using my other hand to caress a thigh. Then I let the skirt fall to the floor.

Cathy had shaved her legs, for whatever reason. I wondered if this was for my benefit. Unlike some men, I'm really not fussy. Smooth is nice. Natural is also nice. Cathy had gone for smooth. She wore a simple pair of white cotton knickers to match the bra. I began to kiss and stroke her thighs, kneeling at her feet and inhaling the scent of female arousal. This is guaranteed to turn me on even more than I usually am already before getting to this point. Cathy still had her hand in my hair. I have this thing about worshipping a beautiful woman, and Cathy's body turned me on as much as her intelligence. Her mix of nerves, desire and confidence in what she wanted were also very appealing, and I was getting used to the forbidden decadence of a threesome. My cock was rigid, and I had a feeling of warm butterflies in my belly. I was kissing Cathy's upper thighs, and my eyes were right next to her knickers. I was wondering what her bottom felt like.

The two girls above me broke for air. "Neil," said Sarah. "I think maybe you should take my skirt off as well and we can lie down and do some more nice things to each other."

With some reluctance I disengaged from Cathy and shifted slightly to kneel in front of Sarah. I began by touching her through her skirt. She stood there, her legs slightly parted for me. "Neil," she said. "Please just take the skirt off. I need you touching bare skin. This skirt was held up by elastic, so I hooked my thumbs under the waist band and eased it over her hips. The whole thing fell to the floor.

She was wearing nothing underneath.

"I thought it would be sexy not to wear any underwear at all," she said. "I was sitting all the way through dinner getting wetter and wetter knowing what I was going to show you. You like?"

I looked up at her, from my eye level near her pussy. "Oh, yeah!" Sarah had a slightly more rounded figure than Cathy. She wasn't fat, by any means, but was not as lean as her friend. She had a fine, dark triangle of fur protecting her mound and sex. With my face right next to it I could see the slight hint of damp inner lips peeking out from the outer ones. I didn't hesitate. I wanted to see what those legs felt like. Like Cathy, she'd taken the time to shave, and I stroked gently, planting little kisses on smooth skin.

"Good," said Sarah, "because you two are the only ones who have seen me with nothing on since changing rooms at school. Yes, it is nice to feel appreciated." My lips, tongue and fingers were on her legs. She parted them a little more as my hands moved around the backs of her firm thighs and then stroked upwards between them, encountering dampness well before they reached her inviting cleft. "Yes, I'm wet for you," she said as I began to gently rub her sexual fluids into her skin. "And that feels nice. God. I'm so randy! I don't believe this!" I began blowing my breath across her bush. "Oh, yes, and that. I need to sit down before I fall over!"

She did, in fact, more or less fall backwards on to the sofa, breasts jigging slightly. Cathy and I were about to more or less fall on her when she stopped us.

"Ahah! I want to see my dessert before I eat it. My turn." She reached for my boxers, feeling my rigid shaft inside. "Are you sure that's going to fit?" She wasn't rough with it. My first lover never really got the hang of the fact that it's not something you clench in a fist. She fondled on instinct.

I'm not actually a lot bigger than average. I know I have nothing to complain about, but I'm not about to break any records. "It'll fit," I assure her. "Remember where it wants to go is designed for babies to come out of as well as me to come inside of!"

"The second bit sounds like a sweet idea. Be gentle with me, though." With that she pulled the waistband forward over the head of my cock and dropped my underwear. Both women looked on greedily.

"Oh, yes, please," said Cathy, reaching for my bobbing shaft. I clenched my abdominal muscles as four hands converged on my erection. Sarah found my balls, and started feeling them, thankfully very carefully. Cathy found the head and began to touch. Both of them were running fingers up and down the shaft. I rested my hand on Cathy's back, as much for balance as anything else.

"You've been circumcised?" Cathy asked.

"Yeah," I admitted.

"Let me see," said Sarah. "Yes, you'd otherwise have a foreskin covering the glans, here." She looked up at me. "May I kiss it?"

"Of course you may kiss it." She started a little uncertainly with the tip, still cupping my balls with one hand. Cathy found using two hands on me impossibly awkward at this point, and I found the spare one gaining an education on what the adult male human torso felt like. Sarah sucked my head into her mouth and I moaned as she tried touching it with her tongue. Sarah was getting more and more confident the whole time. Fair enough, I though, and moved in to kiss Cathy as Sarah tried to refine her oral technique.

"I think I need to practice this," said Sarah. "Maybe not right now. There's something else I really need." She emphasised need in the sense of absolutely desperate for it and, from what I gathered of this drug they'd taken, this made a certain amount of sense. She certainly wasn't behaving like the edgy virgin any more. I had a suspicion that Sarah had also had a higher dose than Cathy. "Cath, can I watch Neil take your underwear off? I'm feeling so randy I just don't believe it, and I want to watch as well as feel!"

"Would you like to finish stripping me?" Cathy asked me.

"Cathy, you have no idea how long I've wanted to feel you naked." Both arms were round her at this point, and I was touching as much bare skin as possible. I couldn't find a bra clip against her back, so I moved both hands round the front, fondling her breasts as I did so. The clip was indeed between the cups, and I carefully undid her, allowing the contents to fall free. She wasn't large in the chest, but on her frame anything much larger than what she had would have been disproportionate, and they were high and firm. I sensed Sarah watching as I stroked beneath each of them, She let out a little hum of pleasure as I did so, closing her eyes to slits. I caressed both carefully and gently, not yet knowing how sensitive they were, then moved in to kiss first one nipple, then the other. One of my hands dropped to her bottom and then, having gently felt it up, moved to the front.

Cathy tensed slightly, so I stopped moving, and left my hand where it was, cupping her mound through the thin cotton of her remaining underwear. She seemed to consciously relax, and I began to rub her, pressing one finger against her cleft. She pushed in to me, wanting more. My forefinger tried to bury itself in softness through the damp fabric. I realised that Cathy's fur must be as fine as Sarah's.

"Neil, just take them off. I know you want me naked!"

There was no arguing with that. I dropped to my knees again, wanting a good look, then pulled her knickers off, leaving all three of us nude.

Cathy was more nude than the rest of us. "Oh, wow," said Sarah. "That's why you took so long. You were shaving your pussy," she added, unnecessarily.

"Apparently some men find this more sexy. One of each seemed like an even nicer treat for him. What do you think, Neil?"

I was gazing at the little slit between swollen folds leading between her legs. I admit I was surprised. This didn't feel like the Cathy I thought I knew.

"It's lovely," I said. "I'm not sure. Natural is great. This is also a turn on. I admit it might make it easier to kiss." Cathy parted her legs slightly, invitingly. There was no way I was about to turn that down. I cupped both of her firm buttocks and kissed her mound, my tongue sweeping over it, my mouth open generously. Then, emboldened, I used the tip of my tongue to taste the mix of bitterness and sweetness near her clit. Cathy gasped. Her legs almost gave way.

"Oh, yeah. If you're going to do that, I want to sit down too." The three of us found ourselves on the sofa, with me in the middle of the sandwich between two very attractive naked women. For a second, none of us really seemed to know what to do next. Then Sarah reached for me, demanding kisses.

"Hello, Neil," she said, pressing her nude body against mine. "Guess what I want." She reached for my cock, grinning lasciviously. "Now, why did I wait so long to get round to trying this out? Why don't you help me make up for lost time?" She pushed her hair back. Cathy was snuggling in to me from behind, her arms around me, one thigh against my backside, her head again on my shoulder, very close to both mine and Sarah's.

"I have an idea. Why don't you run a comparative taste sample between me and Cathy? You can decide which one of us you like best, although I'd prefer it if you kissed us both between our legs equally. I saw how you went for Cathy's clit just there, so you obviously like it. You can also decide if you'd prefer Cathy to regrow her hair or if you'd like me to shave mine. Or you can watch while Cathy does it. Oh, why am I coming up with all these depraved idea?. Coming.... Oh, you know what I want you to do. Lick my clit for me, would you?"

Their strange drug, whatever it was, was doing something to her head. Either that or she really was desperately making up for lost time. I decided to give her what she asked for and slid off the sofa to rest between her legs, easing her hips so her cleft was level with the edge of her cushion. She held my head in both hands for a moment, as I dipped to begin my sample: then she pulled Cathy to her..

I played with her fur for a little while, stimulating her further. She seemed to be enjoying it, so I smoothed it and used my tongue to part her folds. She was very, very wet. Her lips were fuller than what I had so far seen of Cathy's, and were swollen with an arousal problem that I guessed had been ongoing for several hours. Her fluids were thin, and tasted sweet. I knew she didn't eat meat, and was pretty sure she avoided dairy as well. It helped. Radical environmentalists taste better! I licked around her juicy entrance, the warmth inside me growing as I anticipated being the first to find out how she felt inside. A large part of me wanted to be touching Cathy as well, but I decided to make this special for Sarah and concentrated on bringing her to her first non-solo orgasm.

I had no idea how sensitive her clitoris was, so I began by working my way around in with my tongue. She used her legs to draw me closer to her, and I took the hint. She responded well as I ran the tip over her bud, and I began to lick. I wanted to work her up to a strong climax, so for several long minutes I simply washed my tongue over and around it, before moving away to sip from her again. She was holding my head with one hand and holding Cathy with the other. I began exploring Sarah's nude body with both hands.

I took some time touching her, playing over and around her clit, slowly bringing her up towards her peak. Then I moved one hand to join my head. One of my favourite ways to bring a woman to climax involves using both her clit and the sweet spot in her cunny. My gently probing finger didn't get very far.

"Yes, Neil. I told you this is my first time, but you expected to find me torn in an accident by now, didn't you?" There was a lecherous tone to her voice. "I'm virgo intacta. It will be quite thin by now, but do you like my gift to you?"

I tore my head away from her dripping cunny. "It's a wonderful gift. I'm going to be very careful with it," I said, and sucked her clit between my lips. Sarah gasped and pushed herself towards me.

Well, I thought, that rules out a g-spot orgasm. Tearing her now would really wreck her mood. The little hiatus had dropped her back slightly from her climb. I wanted to use the tendency for a long, smooth ascent to lead to a higher peak to her advantage. For all her outward confidence and clear arousal, she was also probably very nervous inside. I resumed touching her, using my tongue alone to bring her upwards. It's always tricky with a new lover to gauge her responses, so she was probably below what I'd consider an ideal sub-orgasmic plateau for a while. You can't have everything the night of your first experience, but I was determined that she would have at least one decent climax -- which is more than most women get, sadly.

It was actually Sarah who became impatient. "Neil, I can feel you know exactly what you're doing between my legs, and it feels really, really nice, but I really want to come, please!" Cathy just giggled, and I looked up to see them kissing. I sucked Sarah's clit into my mouth, and began to flick, faster and faster. Sarah was soaking wet with her own fluids. I felt her climax build quickly from that point. She tensed, and I grabbed her hips to make sure she didn't pull away. Cathy supported her back as her orgasm throbbed through her entire body.

"Yes, enough! Enough!" I emerged from between Sarah's legs to find her ace flushed and her whole naked body covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Cathy was grinning down at her. "Oh yeah, that was good. Neil, I know you're supposed to get Cath off now, but I really need something else right now."

"You're ready?" Be absolutely sure you have consent. This is her first time!

"Yes, I'm ready. Be gentle with me. Other than that, I'm yours! Show me how it feels to be a woman!"

How's that for an invitation? I covered her briefly, staying in my kneeling position on the floor, and kissed her, allowing her to taste her own juices, then positioned the head of my cock at her entrance. Her face showed desire and a hint of uncertainty, but no fear. She nodded, almost imperceptibly, and I slid a little way inside, then thrust, carefully, feeling her barrier give way to me. She winced, and I stopped moving. She waited for the pain to settle, and then nodded again. "Inside me, properly."