No-Tell Motel Encounter

Story Info
Hotwife No-Tell Motel Encounter.
5.7k words
4.16
44.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
492 Followers

If hot wife, cuckolding, adultery or similar themes offend you, there's nothing in this story for you - hit your back button now, and bow out.

This is the recap of one of our last Craig's List encounters, the action from our "no-tell" motel fuck-date with Martin.

***

The loss of Craig's List, a relatively fertile, productive recruiting platform for hot wife encounters was unfortunate. We still have a few viable recruits from the Craig's List avenue, but their numbers are thinning rapidly.

One of the few remaining recruits from the now defunct Craig's List "pipeline" was a gentleman who we'll call "Martin." KK had a number of phone sex and Skype vetting sessions after Martin's response to our ad:

'Mature Wife for Hung Stud - mw4m (Airport Area)

Please read the entire post before responding - experienced couple, in the hot wife lifestyle, looking for a select white male for an encounter.

She is curvy, beautiful, shaved smooth, clean and healthy, loves oral sex, both giving and receiving, and she's especially fond of big, cut, smooth cock.

You should be 20 - 45 age range, with stamina, no performance anxiety. The following are very important:

- white/Caucasian

- circumcised/cut

- reasonably fit

- fastidiously clean

- shaved smooth (cock/shaft and balls, trimmed otherwise)

- DDF, free of STD/STI, with proof we can vet if you want to go without a condom

He watches, sometimes photographs, may join in, depending on her mood.

This is not for tonight - we screen potential partners, and will host in our airport-area hotel room on the agreed night. One-liners get deleted - to be considered, make sure you're what's described above, and send us a phone number, along with a body shot (no face required initially) and a decent photo of your package.'

Along with the post, an appropriately provocative photo of KK from our collection was included - KK nude, lying on her back on a hotel bed, wearing only her heels, legs spread to expose her shaved, pink, wet and open pussy. Our Craig's List ads would always generate hundreds of responses, most of which could be easily weeded out, leaving maybe a dozen candidates. Of those, half of them eventually fell out, usually leaving us with three to six viable fuck-mates from each Craig's List post.

Martin made it through our gauntlet, and onto KK's short list. Between the hot phone sex and Skype sessions, KK was very enthusiastic for the encounter with him.

KK had a spa day Saturday afternoon before the evening's encounter, leaving me home to do some prep work.

While KK was out for her spa session, I picked out a few outfits that I like seeing her wear. Since she wanted "bare," and the weather was warm, I looked for stuff in her dating attire that seemed to be a match for the weather. KK has one corner of her closet that is her "dating wear," and I'm allowed to look in that section of the larger closet we jokingly call "Imelda's Closet" after the infamous Imedla Marcos. I digress...

Since we were going to meet Martin at our favorite "no-tell" motel, the distance to cover would be from the parking spot in front of our room, to inside the room itself - we weren't planning on other stops or going any place other than the motel. I decided I would look for what I call her "extra slutty" outfits.

The first one I took off the closet rod was a little black club dress, very short, which showcases KK's big boobs, especially when she's not wearing a bra, and her sexy legs. I figured spike-heel black platform pumps - she has a pair that are little worn, except in the bedroom that have fire-engine red soles, and they are extraordinarily sexy when she's wearing them in bed, with her legs in the air while taking a big hard cock.

The second outfit I picked out was a sort of halter dress - it is mostly backless, with a zipper that starts at the waistline and goes down the back. The top strap clasps at the neck, and the front is a very deep 'V' that gives good cleavage. It is also a very, very short dress - I love for her to wear it on screening dates in warm weather, especially without panties, because it makes her so accessible, and it is good for flashing her pussy and ass. It is a sort of light pink print, and very sexy. I took a pair of strappy spike heel sandals that I thought were a good match off the rack.

When KK says "bare" its always hot - no panties, bra, or stockings. It is also kind of exciting because of the pre-sex prep ritual. I know I'm going to get to shave her smooth, and moisturize her skin from head to toe.

Those were my two outfit choices for the encounter, and I hoped one of them would "stick." Most of the time she humors me about what she'll wear.

KK got home pretty much on time, with the after-spa glow I was expecting. KK asked me what I'd been up to, telling me she'd like to start getting ready in a half hour.

While KK was making herself a chef salad as a late lunch/early dinner, I went and transferred the outfits I'd selected for her from our bedroom to the playroom, and got the playroom bathroom ready, because that shower is much easier to use for our prep ritual. I put the outfits in the closet, and made sure we had fresh towels, KK's shaving gear, and enema kit ready to go. I ran the water in the shower to make sure it would come on hot when we were ready.

KK came and found me after finishing her salad, blurting out, "Are you ready to prepare me for some hot sex?" My answer is always a lusty "Yes."

I undressed KK. While I was stripping down, she squatted on the bidet to pee. I got the shower running, we both got in, I lathered her up with shower gel, washing her gently from neck to toe, trying not to get her hair too wet in the process. Once that was done, I used one of the douche wands that's integrated into the shower valves, cleansing her pussy. So while it's certainly fetishism, I love running the nozzle into the folds of KK's pussy, using the warm spray inside of her.

Then I got KK to bend over on the shower bench, hands and knees, then I swapped out the nozzle for the long enema version. I placed one hand on her belly, and inserted the nozzle gently into KK, feeling her belly fill. After three cycles, KK was cleansed and ready. After another pass with gel, KK was ready for her shave.

KK's legs were freshly waxed from the spa, but she leaves her pussy for me to do.

I have her stand for the first part, raising one foot on the shower bench, then I make a pass over her pubic area with the razor and a generous amount of coconut butter. For the second part, I put her in the corner of the shower bench, with her legs spread wide to touch up any places that don't feel smooth, and to allow her lips to open, so that I can stimulate her with a bit of finger-fucking.

This whole ritual makes me erect, hard as steel, both the sensuality in the moment, thinking about what, and why we're doing this, and about what's to come later. The act of preparing KK for sex with another man is one of the ritualized aspects we both enjoy.

I got a little bit of sweet, tender cock-teasing head after I finished shaving and rinsing KK. Then a big surprise, KK told me that she was going to "take care of me," and lathered up my cock and balls for a shave. She rarely does this - I'm convinced that left to her own devices, she would leave her bush full and natural, even though she demands that her lover's cock and balls are smooth - she doesn't seem to have the patience most of the time to shave herself, or me, so that's something I normally take care of. It was a treat to have her doing this, and all the attention she was paying to my cock and balls were a deliberate, calculated tease on her part. I managed to avoid cumming from KK's deliberate, intense cock-teasing, and it left me hard as steel, pulsing and twitching with desire.

We got out of the shower, then dried off. KK asked me, "What am I going to wear tonight baby?" I said, "Let's go see how you feel about my suggestions."

I was favoring the little pink halter dress, and coincidentally it was a good match to her nails, which had a nice pink lacquer from her spa visit.

I opened the closet and took the little black dress off the rod first. She immediately rejected it, without giving a reason, with just a "Nope, not for tonight."

I took the halter dress off the rod, and KK got a big smile, saying "That's what I'm thinking - it makes me fee so pretty and sexy!" She said, "Shoes?" I picked up the strappy spike-heel sandals from the closet floor, and displayed them to my wife. She said, "Excellent taste baby - those are perfect! Would you like me to try it all on for you?" I managed a nod, and she said, "Help me with my dress..."

I was still nude, my hard cock bobbing and bouncing, I was hoping KK would pay some attention to it as we got her dressed.

I did as KK requested, zipping her into the dress, kneeling to place the shoes on her feet, then buckled the straps around her ankles. The closet doors in the playroom form a floor to ceiling mirror along one wall, and KK modeled the outfit for me, twirling around in front of the mirror, appreciating herself, and making little adjustments here and there. She said, "It's perfect! Good job baby, if this doesn't get Martin's cock hard, nothing will..."

"Be a dear - you clean up in here, and leave the other outfit and shoes here in the playroom closet. I'm going to go put on my face, and lay out some things for you. Since you got to pick out my outfit, I'm going to pick out yours - it's only fair. Join me when you're done."

KK turned and went down the hall to our bedroom, leaving me to tidy up the playroom bath. After returning the bathroom to order, I took all of the linens to the laundry, and then joined her in the master bathroom. She was seated at her dressing table, finishing up her make-up. She'd done a very sexy job - somewhere between demure and slutty, and looked beautiful. I normally watch her put on her make-up - I don't know why, but I find it a very erotic, cock-hardening experience. I was a little disappointed that she was pretty much finished.

She stood up in front of her dressing mirror, examined herself, turned, and asked, "Well, what do you think? Am I still hot?" I replied, "You are so incredibly fucking hot I might need to bend you over that counter right now!" KK said, "Nope you dirty boy. Save it for later. Take this," handing me a half tablet of Cialis, and a little glass of water, "You're going to need it. I want you hard and ready all night, and don't you dare cum until I tell you to!"

KK went into her closet, returning with a sheer black nylon thong, and one of my cock and ball straps, a five-snap "Speed Strap" that is one of her favorite cock adornments. KK took a seat at her dressing table, then fastened the speed strap around the base of my cock, which was already uncomfortable hard, on its tightest position. She has a bit of OCD, and adjusted the strap so that the snaps were symmetric over the top of my cock, then smiled, slapping my cock-head sharply a couple of times, saying, "You be a good cock! You're going to fuck some mouth, some pussy, and if you stay hard and don't cum, some ass!"

Then my KK said, "Put your thong on dear - I don't really care what else you wear. Now get moving, we have a schedule to keep!"

I put the thong on, unable to find a position in which my erect cock wasn't protruding mostly out of the waist or leg band, and did the best I could to adjust things to reduce the discomfort. I found a relatively loose fitting pair of khaki pants, and managed to get myself dressed the rest of the way. I met KK in the kitchen, where she was enjoying a gin & tonic. I had already packed the small cooler, with water, a bottle of wine, and some fruit; it was loaded in back of the SUV.

Once KK had finished her wine, she said, "Be a dear and fetch my purse, and my overnight bag - they're on the bench at the foot of the bed." I did as instructed, when I returned, KK was standing by the garage entry door, seductively twirling the keys on their ring, and said, "I'm ready for you to take me to get fucked baby - let's go!"

Our "no-tell" motel is on the far edge of town, on the west side. This is a motel we've used often for encounters - non-descript, generic, rooms with a bathroom, and usually two full beds or one queen bed, a small table, a couple of chairs, and a couple of nightstands, depending on how the beds are arranged. It is sort of a 50's-60's drive-up style motel with the rooms in small clusters, back from the highway. It's been renovated over time, clean, and reasonably priced. We found it early in our adventures, as it is close to a couple of dive bars KK likes, making for a short trip from the bar, to a nice clean room for fucking a guy she picks up at the bar. KK's sexually triggered by hotels and motels, and we've even gone there, just the two of us, for fun, fantasy, and fucking - just the thought of going there makes KK wet.

During the drive from home to the hotel, about 25-minutes, KK used the ride as an opportunity to tease and torment me, alternatively playing with her bare pussy, with the hem of her little dress hiked up around her tummy, to petting and stroking my raging hard-on through my pants. By the time we got to the motel, I had an unconsolable hard-on, between the Cialis and my wife's torment, I had an uncomfortable bulge.

I parked under the canopy of the office, leaving my horny wife frigging her bald pussy in the front seat, while I went to get checked in. It was somewhat embarrassing standing at the counter, with the front of my slacks distorted into a big lump, but the desk clerk was pretty oblivious and the transaction concluded quickly. I left, key in hand. We had been assigned a room at building three, furthest from the office, across the parking lot. It was one of the rooms on the end of the building farthest from the road, and it appeared to be mostly vacant. There was one car parked in a space at the other end of the building.

It was still pretty light outside. I got out first, leaving KK in the front seat, and went to check out the room. Inside, things were fine, the room was different than most we've had at this motel, as it had two queen beds, and the bathroom area seemed to have been upgraded, with an ADA-compliant walk-in/roll-in shower, and a newish look, including a big floor-length mirror, and a wheelchair accessible sink and dressing area.

I went back to the SUV, and retrieved KK, opening the door for her, then helped her out - this resulted in KK giving me a nice, spread leg pussy flash, in which I could see that she'd been masturbating herself to a glistening wet state of bliss. The "Phase I" walk of shame, scantily clad, dressed like a little slut, between the SUV and hotel room is something that turns KK on.

I closed the door, led KK inside, and went back to fetch the cooler from the back, finally returning to the room. KK was inspecting things, and she asked me to turn the bed back, strip off the spread and blanket, and put extra pillows on it. While I did that, she was fooling around inside her overnight bag, and brought a tube of Coco Luxe to the nightstand, along with her big black dildo, and her Pocket Rocket vibrator.

She sent a text to Martin on her "Sex Phone" that we use for encounters with our room number, and the urgent few words, "Cum now! Hurry! I'm ready to get fucked!"

A minute later, she said, "I forgot my pearls!" and then rooted around her bag, and said, "There they are - I thought I had lost my mind!" She retrieved the strand of pearls, her earrings, and went to the mirror to put them on.

About 15-minutes later, we heard a vehicle drive up, and there was a knock on the motel room door. I said, "Why don't you see who it is, sweetie...?"

KK cracked the door open, finding our guest, Martin. She unchained the security latch, let him in, greeted him with a kiss, and said, "Why don't you get the door baby, while Martin settles in."

KK led him from the door, and said, "The bathroom's over there, and the beds are over here." I had the door closed, latched, and chained, and KK said, "You boys make yourselves comfortable. I want to see some very, very hard cocks! Right now... don't keep me waiting."

Martin went to the bathroom to strip down, I undressed in the corner, kicking off my shoes, folding the rest of my clothes over the back of one chair. KK said, "You leave your thong on dear, and make sure that cock stays hard and doesn't cum until I let it." About that time, Martin returned from the bathroom, nude, and fully erect.

KK said, "Very hot cock. Come closer and let me touch it." Martin approached my wife, his curving erection bobbing and throbbing. KK started to fondle it, using her hands to stimulate Martin's cock and balls.

KK turned toward me, and said, "Baby, come over here." I walked to her, and she said, "Don't be rude - shouldn't you be giving our guest a look at the goods?" I stood behind her, and unzipped the bottom of her dress. The skirt fell a little forward, off her hips, once the zipper was free, and then I unclasped the neck strap, and slid the dress off her, leaving KK nude, exposed, except for her strappy heels and pearls.

KK said, "Well, aren't you forgetting? Tell him." I paused for a second, thinking, then said, "I want you to fuck my wife." I assumed KK was taunting me, looking for "consent."

With that, KK moved close to him, they embraced, kissing, rubbing, and fondling one another, standing at the foot of the bed. They kissed for a while, until KK broke off the kiss and embrace. She said, "Baby, take off your thong, and show Martin what a pretty, hard cock you have." I managed to step out of the infernal thong, which was a relief, and my cock was hard as a steel rod, between the strap, the Cialis, and the stimulation of the scene. KK said, "Come help."

KK moved to face the mirror, with Martin on one side, and me on the other, we both started to kiss and fondle my wife, which she looked on in the mirror. I decided to kiss and suck one nipple, while Martin was fingering her pussy. For about ten minutes, we played with KK in front of the mirror, extending the foreplay to stimulate her from lips to toes, kissing her, sucking her nipples, rubbing our hard cocks on her legs and ass, as she watched in the mirror.

KK finally said, "Take me to bed, and fuck me. I need a big, hard cock in my pussy, and a big hard cock in my mouth. Do it now!"

Martin and I guided her to the bed, helped her lie down, on her back, legs spread, ready to receive a cock. I positioned myself to watch Martin penetrate my wife, watching as his fat cock pushed past her wet, glistening labia, sliding into her pussy. I waited for a minute until he was comfortably and rhythmically fucking her, then I knelt by her head, turned KK toward me, feeding her my strapped and throbbing cock.

KK loves giving head while being fucked by a strange cock, and it always enhances how "slutty" and lascivious her blow-jobs are. It was exquisite - KK paused at random intervals, to moan in pleasure, saying, Oh God it feels good to be fucked like that. Fuck me what that cock, fuck my pussy! Oh God, he's fucking me baby - a stranger's cock is inside my pussy!"

KK's sucking would also stop at intervals to warn, and chastise me, when she sensed I was on the edge, "Don't you cum you dirty boy, don't you cum until I tell you!"

I managed to position myself so that I could reach KK's clit, while Martin was fucking her, I strummed her love button, until KK started to lose concentration, shaking and shuddering, finally ejecting my cock from her mouth, moaning, "I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming on his big cock! Oh fuck I'm cumming! Don't stop, don't stop, Oh fuck, oh my fucking God, oh fuck..."

The sensation was too much for Martin, he blew his load deep inside my wife's spasming pussy. He tried to keep fucking KK after cumming, and managed another minute or so before it was too much, finally pulling out.

jw_kk
jw_kk
492 Followers
12