No Touching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, little Jake," said Ellie. "Big Jake has been thinking about my tits today. If I show him will you get hard?" She saw the cock twitch and thicken. "I thought so."

She looked Jake in the eyes. "Remember, no touching." Ellie slowly pulled her shirt up until her tits bounced free. "Are these the tits you wanted to see? Play with your cock and I'll make them bounce for you."

Jake's right hand wrapped around his cock and began stroking. He stared at the firm tits, admiring the hard pink nipples. Ellie began to lightly bounce on the bed, making her big tits bounce up and down.

Jake stroked faster when Ellie wrapped a tit with each hand and pushed them up and out toward him, like an offering. They were only two feet from his lips. He had to fight the urge to lean forward and capture a nipple with his mouth. He stayed on his back and pumped his cock.

Ellie was staring at Jake's cock. "I'm going to pull and twist my nipples now, Jake. Cum for me." She grabbed a nipple with each hand and began to roughly pull and twist them. "Do it. Shoot your big load."

Jake's hand became a blur as the first blast shot from his cock. He howled as a second blast shot onto his chest. Looking into Ellie's eyes he shot another spurt as she smiled at him.

As Jake lay catching his breath, Ellie leaned down and kissed his cheek. "Next week, when Diane leaves, you'd better come to my room and inspire me while I relieve MY horniness." She pulled her shirt down, winked, and left the room.

**********************

Diane's visit went as expected. Jake was as horny as he'd ever been and kept her in the bedroom most of the weekend. They were loud and uninhibited. Sunday afternoon he walked her to her car and waved goodbye as she drove off.

When he got back to the apartment Jake went straight to his room and stripped. He then spoke through the wall. "Ellie, I'm coming to your room."

"Get in here, Jake."

Jake walked in and found Ellie naked on the bed. She was rubbing her vibrator up and down her slit as he walked over and stood by the bed.

"I listened to Diane give you your blow job this morning. It sounded like a wet, sloppy one. It took all of my will power to not grab this vibrator when she made you come on her tits. I was afraid she'd hear me."

"Remember, no touching," he replied. Jake kneeled on the bed by Ellie's head and slid his knees apart until his balls were hanging just above Ellie's lips. Ellie took a long sniff, turned on the vibrator and pushed it to her clit. Her other hand pulled on one of her nipples.

"Now I want a good look at that bald pussy." Jake got up and walked around the bed, then crouched between her spread legs. Ellie spread them wider and pulled the vibrator away. She used both hands to pull her pussy wide open for Jake's inspection.

Jake leaned in and smelled her open pussy. It was very pink, inside and out, and very wet. Her clit seemed to throb.

"Fuck, Jake, this is so hot. And I'm so fucking horny I can't wait." With Jake only a foot from her pussy, Ellie rammed six inches of vibrator inside. "Oh, Jake." Ellie began to fuck herself with the toy as she stared into Jake's eyes.

Jake stood up and began stroking his rising erection. He went back around the bed and kneeled by Ellie's head again. She stared as he pushed his cock down until the fat tip was almost touching her lips. Ellie pushed her tongue out toward his cock, so he pulled it away. "No touching, Ellie," She groaned and pumped her pussy faster.

Ellie's large, pale tits were slightly flattened on her chest, and swaying back and forth as Jake leaned down over the nearest nipple for a closer look. Ellie watched him as he blew softly on her hard nipple. They both watched it pucker up, and saw the goose bumps arise all around her nipple. He leaned farther and did the same to the other nipple while Ellie grabbed the first nipple, pulling and twisting it hard.

Jake rose back up and grabbed his hard cock. He pushed the tip down near Ellie's lips and started to pump it hard toward her mouth. Ellie stared as she moaned and pounded her pussy. They were both getting close.

Jake pulled back, then got off of the bed. "Slide down, Ellie, until your legs dangle over the edge of the bed." Ellie did as he said, sliding until her knees were at the end of the bed and her feet dangled below. Jake walked around the bed then laid down upon it. He was facing the opposite direction, with his feet near the headboard. He slid a pillow under each of their heads.

This put Jake's cock right next to Ellie's head, and his head right next to her pussy. He could see over her thigh, and he watched up close as she pumped her pink pussy. He started pumping his cock as he listened to the vibrator pushing in and out of the wet hole.

Ellie turned her head toward his cock. It was only eight inches from her mouth as she watched him pump it. As she stared, a big drop of pre-cum pushed from the head. "Jake, I'm watching your cock ooze. I'm gonna see it explode."

"I'm watching your juices squirt out when you shove the vibrator in. God, you smell good. I'm gonna watch your bald, pink pussy cum."

They were both quiet now as they pumped away. Ellie broke the silence with a long moan, and then a squeak.

"I know that squeak. You make that noise when you're about to cum. Show me, Ellie. Cum."

"You first, Jake. I'll cum when I see your spunk shooting out. Shoot for me, Jake." Since they were both pumping with their right hands, and their left hands were between them, Ellie took Jake's hand. "Hold my hand while I cum."

They were both pumping full speed, and staring at the cock and pussy next to them. Suddenly, Jake cried out and shot a big gob of cum straight up into the air. That set off Ellie. She buried the long vibrator in her pussy as she screamed and shook through a hard orgasm. Jake held Ellie's hand tightly as his cock continued to shoot.

They both lay panting, still holding hands as they recovered. Jake was dazed as he watched Ellie pull the vibrator out of her pussy and saw the creamy white cum slowly run out her. Ellie looked at the big pool of cum on Jake's belly.

Ellie finally sat up and found the box of tissues from her bed side table. She took one, and Jake watched as she delicately wiped her pussy. She handed Jake the box, then watched as he wiped up most of his cum. He got up, walked around the bed on shaky legs, and gave Ellie a kiss on the cheek.

"Ellie, that was fantastic. I hope we can do it again."

She kissed his cheek and replied. "I'm counting on it, roommate." Jake staggered from the room and closed the door.

**************************

The next Saturday brought a knock on the door. Jake opened it to find their landlord. He asked if they'd like to renew the lease on the apartment for the next school year. Ellie had just entered the room.

"Well roommate?" she asked Jake. "Can you handle another year with me?"

Jake took the lease from the landlord, checked it quickly, then signed it. He handed it to Ellie, who also signed it and handed it back to the landlord. Jake spoke with the man for a few minutes about the details and dates, shook his hand, and showed him out. When he turned from the door Ellie was gone.

When she re-appeared a moment later, Ellie was naked and holding her vibrator. She spread a long towel out on the couch, sat at one end, and patted the spot next to her as she smiled at Jake. "How about celebrating with an orgasm?"

Jake smiled as he pulled off his shirt. It was going to be a very good year.

12